Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
104 user(s) are online (89 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 104

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Part-time programs for 2-3 year olds Downtown?

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/10/8 2:02
Group:
Registered Users
We couldn't have been happier with the program at Grace Church. It's flexible so that we didn't have to pay if my daughter was sick or if we were out of town & could often pick up an extra day here or there if we needed it. The caregivers are amazing and it's the best bargain around. They explained that the hours were reduced a couple summers ago because programs have to have a license from the stat of new jersey if they are longer than two hours (and have more than a handful of kids). There is a waiting list, but you can also usually stop by in the morning to check it out.

Good Luck.
http://www.gracevanvorst.org/ministries.html#toddler_drop_off

Posted on: 2015/5/21 20:32

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/9/5 14:23
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
We have been sending our 2.5 year old to Little Brick since mid-July and we can't say enough good things about it. If you are a member of JC Moms, I believe that the first "semester" is $40 per 3 hour session (semesters are 4 weeks, they ask for a minimum of two days a week commitment), then it goes up to $45 per session. The owners, Rene and Joe, experienced parents to three children, are very kind and patient with the kids, and there will never be more than 5 kids in any session. We send our son in the mornings but they have sessions that run concurrently all day. I believe that they are filling spaces very quickly now, since Jersey Beans, another toddler drop off program, just closed this past month.

Posted on: 2013/8/18 16:42

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/4/2 4:40
Group:
Registered Users
LiL Brick School House on 3rd and Brunswick. I don't think they have a website yet but they are on Facebook it's fantastic.

Posted on: 2013/8/17 4:05

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/3/17 0:57
Group:
Registered Users
Three Little Birds is amazing, I cannot recommend them highly enough. Jenn and Monica are so caring, creative and amazing with the kids. My little girl thrived there and we couldn't have been happier. She couldn't wait to go to her classes and was so happy when I picked her up, and her language skilled really facilitated when she attended there with all the interactions she had had.

Depending on the date of the drop offs, your child will do music, movement and art classes. You will be amazed at amazing artwork your child will get to do there and bring home.

They have a waiting list, so I suggest you walk over there and talk to them or email them to make sure your child will be on the waiting list.

Posted on: 2013/8/15 3:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/5/9 22:13
Group:
Registered Users
the OLC school / Little Harbor Academy also have half-day programs a few days a week. I heard it's pretty good.

Posted on: 2013/8/14 20:07

Part-time programs for 2-3 year olds Downtown?
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/5/13 1:49
Group:
Registered Users
I'm looking for drop off classes, only in Downtown, to send my two and a half year old a few days a week. I know 3 little birds has a program, anyone have any reviews of that?
Are there any other similiar type programs downtown?

Thank you!

Posted on: 2013/8/14 19:02

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017