Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
113 user(s) are online (101 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 113

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2) 3 4 »

Re: Chief Comey, other JCPD top brass planning to retire before Fulop takes the helm?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/3/15 20:01
From Downtown - H.P. area
Group:
Registered Users
I think the issue of possibly bumping into a perp somewhere around town is an insufficient reason for cops to need to live elsewhere. The same risk is there for anyone who has ever served on a jury (jury duty is compulsory, remember?) or as a witness. Not only that, but if a perp really wanted to find a police officer with his guard down, he wouldn't have to look that far. There are a number of well-known watering holes at which some police officers congregate after work routinely.

Living in the town you police is one of the building blocks of police-community relations. There will be much greater mutual respect between citizens and police officers when they are each other's neighbors.

Having cops commute in from out of town, stick around for 8 hours performing a detail while trying to stay out of danger (and in some cases catching some Zs), and then shoot home doesn't contribute much to the overall safety and orderliness of the city.

By the way, I don't think we should paint all JCPD officers with the same broad brush. It's a large force with a lot of good eggs in it.

Posted on: 2013/5/23 17:08

Re: Chief Comey, other JCPD top brass planning to retire before Fulop takes the helm?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/18 19:17
From Way Downtown
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

caj11 wrote:
Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:
Quote:

JC_GeeGee wrote:
Quote:

HPYC wrote:
This time I think we need to pass a requirement that the Chief of Police actually live in the city he/she is tasked with protecting. We've got no more use for officials who use the city as an ATM but don't really care how safe or clean it is because they and their families don't live here.

Agreed. They should offer some type of local JC housing for all JC public servants.

Personally, I don't know if demanding workers live in town will stand up in court. I am for having a restriction on how far away you can live. When you are commuting 50 miles each way.....just saying.

I can understand the police not wanting to live in town. It becomes a matter of safety for their families. One told me of someone he arrested for robbery (let's say of the sake of argument) on Monday. Thursday the officer, his wife & one of his children are on a check out line. Guess who is 2 people behind them. That is scary & some perp, so inclined, could seek retribution.

Plenty of police and other public servants live in the same town where they work, all over the country and it works out just fine, especially in a relatively large town like Jersey City where you are less likely to run into people you know or have encountered before. The fact is, there is already a law on the books that requires it in Jersey City - Section 53-2 of the Jersey City Municipal Code. The city needs to enforce and follow its own laws (what a novel concept!) or carve out special exceptions if the safety of certain employees is an issue. It just pisses me off that the Healy administration just ignores the law where it is inconvenient while enforcing everything else.

the police chief in my childhood town was the father of a few classmates. I think this led to better behavior, because it wasn't "oh no, the cops!" it was, "oh crap, Mr. Jarvis!"

pissing off the seriously badass father of a friend was scarier than crossing a police officer.

but then, as teenagers we weren't armed with anything more powerful than fists and snowballs.

Posted on: 2013/5/23 15:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/11/10 19:14
Group:
Registered Users
ActionDan is correct. Overweight police officers is a serious topic that needs discussion.

I would also point out that many of the police uniforms I see are in need of some serious alterations. Honestly, there needs to be some set sizing standards on uniforms. I regularly see pant legs 4" too long and ill fitted uniform shirts. 2XL shirts on a guy who should wear a large is ridiculous.

I actually started a thread about this in 2011. I got the usual scorn and ridicule but also some posts in my favor....

Jersey City Police Officers Uniforms Looking Sloppy

One poster had this to say and I wholeheartedly agree:

"Thank you for posting-- just because something is not the biggest issue does not mean it should not be addressed. I just spent the last couple of weeks in Italy-- the police uniforms there were extremely well tailored and perfectly pressed-- they looked fantastic. You could tell they took great pride in their appearance. I would love to see some of that pride-- and less of the arrogance-- here."

Fulop, if you are reading this, set some stricter physical fitness standards and please let's get our men and women in blue looking a tad bit smarter. They may just get a bit more respect.

Posted on: 2013/5/23 14:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/6/10 11:55
Group:
Banned
Brewster is right. who came up with these rules. I have to say that there hasn't been any improvement whatsoever in Bergen Lafayette and parts of greenville. You mean to tell me that they never took a sick day or vacation and were out there cleaning up the streets??
I really hope these rules change because it seems to me that being a police officer in JC is a good career move. Go to college for only 2 years and get a great salary and benefits while the rest of us work and come home to crime ridden areas.
I think that a lot of people in Bergen lafayette would love an opportunity to try to be a JC police officer and they won't be afraid to live in their area. If you are too chicken to live here don't be a cop here!
Give some locals the work, I am sure we have plenty of good men to take these jobs.

Posted on: 2013/5/23 14:51

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/3/29 2:56
Group:
Registered Users
I think you are seeing a limited sample, but you aren't wrong in saying there are a good number of overweight officers on our force. Seems like on the first day of training they hand out cheeseburgers and steroids. It's like the blue and red pills in the matrix. You choose right then and there. Quickly expanding gut or an appointment sometimes soon to get a sleeve tattoo

Quote:

ActionDan wrote:
This is totally off-topic, but has anyone else noticed that almost every cop in the JCPD is like 40 lbs. overweight?

Am I just seeing a limited sample?

I mean, Chief Comey is like 350 lbs., how are they supposed to chase bad guys?

Posted on: 2013/5/23 14:31

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/6/4 14:44
Group:
Registered Users
This is totally off-topic, but has anyone else noticed that almost every cop in the JCPD is like 40 lbs. overweight?

Am I just seeing a limited sample?

I mean, Chief Comey is like 350 lbs., how are they supposed to chase bad guys?

Posted on: 2013/5/23 13:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
If you don't want to live in the city where you work, you should not be a cop. Jersey City is big enough and has many gated communities where you can live.

Some of the cops that patrol my area live in Society Hill but the majority live outside the city. There is also one officer who lives a few blocks away in a regular not gated home which I admire. We use to have the chief living right on Bayside Terrace(Bayside Park) which was nice.
We had no quality of life issues when a cop lived down the road from us here, but he retired and moved to a condo downtown Newport area. When all the police officers live down by the shore, then its a problem, especially quality of life issues.

I see the logic of moving out of the city or living in a gated community. Vandalism, or a backlash to the officer's family out of revenge. There are some officer's from out of town that apply here and continue to live out of town.

Posted on: 2013/5/23 12:41
Get on your bikes and ride !

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
If you don't want to live in the city where you work, you should not be a cop. Jersey City is big enough and has many gated communities where you can live.

Some of the cops that patrol my area live in Society Hill but the majority live outside the city. There is also one officer who lives a few blocks away in a regular not gated home which I admire. We use to have the chief living right on Bayside Terrace(Bayside Park) which was nice.
We had no quality of life issues when a cop lived down the road from us here, but he retired and moved to a condo downtown Newport area. When all the police officers live down by the shore, then its a problem, especially quality of life issues.

Posted on: 2013/5/23 12:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/30 19:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:
Quote:

JC_GeeGee wrote:
Quote:

HPYC wrote:
This time I think we need to pass a requirement that the Chief of Police actually live in the city he/she is tasked with protecting. We've got no more use for officials who use the city as an ATM but don't really care how safe or clean it is because they and their families don't live here.

Agreed. They should offer some type of local JC housing for all JC public servants.

Personally, I don't know if demanding workers live in town will stand up in court. I am for having a restriction on how far away you can live. When you are commuting 50 miles each way.....just saying.

I can understand the police not wanting to live in town. It becomes a matter of safety for their families. One told me of someone he arrested for robbery (let's say of the sake of argument) on Monday. Thursday the officer, his wife & one of his children are on a check out line. Guess who is 2 people behind them. That is scary & some perp, so inclined, could seek retribution.

Plenty of police and other public servants live in the same town where they work, all over the country and it works out just fine, especially in a relatively large town like Jersey City where you are less likely to run into people you know or have encountered before. The fact is, there is already a law on the books that requires it in Jersey City - Section 53-2 of the Jersey City Municipal Code. The city needs to enforce and follow its own laws (what a novel concept!) or carve out special exceptions if the safety of certain employees is an issue. It just pisses me off that the Healy administration just ignores the law where it is inconvenient while enforcing everything else.

Posted on: 2013/5/23 12:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/7/1 9:09
From Southern JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:

This I agree with. I would not want to live in the city I was policing.

Posted on: 2013/5/23 11:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/28 15:11
Group:
Registered Users
"employees can accumulate unused vacation and compensatory days and exchange them for cash upon retirement"

This needs to retroactively end. They already took this time in ineffectiveness, working side gigs when they were getting paid, and sleeping on the job.

NO PAY FOR UNUSED DAYS! It's criminal.

Posted on: 2013/5/23 11:59

Edited by kencares on 2013/5/23 12:20:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
I suspect we will find out some real dirt when they start reviewing management activities going on in the JCPD. Need to get out before they get fired.

Posted on: 2013/5/23 11:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:
Quote:

JC_GeeGee wrote:
Quote:

HPYC wrote:

There was a "Live where you work" plan put forth by the Hiccup Healy administration. Like everything else undertaken, it was a failure.

I would not call it a failure, I am currently doing this plan and it works for me and I save so much $$$$

Posted on: 2013/5/23 11:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/7/28 23:29
From Right here!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JC_GeeGee wrote:
Quote:

HPYC wrote:

There was a "Live where you work" plan put forth by the Hiccup Healy administration. Like everything else undertaken, it was a failure.

Posted on: 2013/5/23 11:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/7/1 9:09
From Southern JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Bogart wrote:
What I find most disturbing is that the Police Department's top officials are all leaving at once because their guy lost the election. It shows they never cared about the city in the first place. Their loyalty is to their paychecks, each other, and Healy, not the people they serve.

^^^This^^^

Scumbags who are no better than criminals. (In fact they ARE criminals. They're stealing from this city.) A disgrace to the badge they wear.

Posted on: 2013/5/23 11:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/11/26 22:12
Group:
Registered Users
25 retiring Jersey City police employees could cost taxpayers $5M, city says

By Terrence T. McDonald/The Jersey Journal
May 22, 2013 at 6:24 PM

Jersey City taxpayers may shell out over $5 million in retirement payouts to 25 Police Department employees who are expected to pack it in by August.

The expected retirements include Police Chief Tom Comey and at least two deputy police chiefs who have each worked for the city for over 25 years. Police employees can accumulate unused vacation and compensatory days and exchange them for cash upon retirement.

Up until today, city officials had declined to confirm the news when contacted by The Jersey Journal. A city official who asked not to be named said Comey himself refused to fork over the information when requested.

Included among the employees who filed retirement paperwork with the state are Comey, two deputy police chiefs (Hugh Donaghue and Peter Nalbach), five captains, five sergeants, three detectives and nine police officers.

Nalbach's terminal-leave payout alone could cost $600,000, according to a source with knowledge of the situation.

Comey couldn't not be reached to comment. Sgt. Robert Kearns, who heads the Jersey City Superior Officers Association, declined to comment, saying he wants to speak to Fulop first to find out what the mayor-elect's concerns are.

Comey?s retirement was expected after Councilman Steve Fulop unseated Mayor Jerramiah Healy in last week?s mayoral race. Comey is a Healy ally, and was seen leaving Healy?s campaign headquarters with the mayor after Healy conceded the race to Fulop last Tuesday.

Fulop this morning said he plans to audit any request for terminal-leave payouts when he assumes the mayoralty on July 1.

?Some of these officers that are requesting taxpayer payouts are saying that in 30 years of policing, they never took a single sick or leave day, which is just not realistic or believable,? Fulop said in a statement from his campaign. ?I will not allow these officers to rip off the taxpayers. Jersey City's overburdened families deserve no less.?

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... _police.html#incart_river

Posted on: 2013/5/23 6:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/2/3 3:59
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
What I find most disturbing is that the Police Department's top officials are all leaving at once because their guy lost the election. It shows they never cared about the city in the first place. Their loyalty is to their paychecks, each other, and Healy, not the people they serve.

Posted on: 2013/5/23 5:02
I live by the river.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/17 17:42
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

bradleybeachbrawl wrote:
Being a cop isn't exactly the safest thing in the world but it beats the hell out of being trapped in a cubicle.

Fair nuff, many of us have made choices that compromise either our financial, mental or physical security in order to do something we prefer to the cubicle, hopefully something we enjoy. But we don't externalize the consequences of that decision on the taxpayers. There's plenty of dangerous, backbreaking jobs no one with any other choice would do that pays shit, like agricultural worker. At the other end, many of the most attractive careers in all but the top levels of the arts, sports and academia pay shit too. But people are willing to make that sacrifice to do what they like, and very few of them end up making a good living, never mind having a secure retirement. This is what makes certain public jobs look like a special privileged class.

Posted on: 2013/5/23 4:05

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/11/7 2:57
Group:
Registered Users
it stinks that these kinds of payouts are written into contracts... but they are what they are

as a practical matter I wonder why Fulop did not say to the people retiring "so long, don't let the door hit you on the way out"

Posted on: 2013/5/23 2:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/18 19:17
From Way Downtown
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

user1111 wrote:

"The most recent contract between the city and the local police union was approved unanimously by the City Council, which includes Fulop."

It's mentioned downthread that new hires to the force don't get this sweet deal. If that's correct, then Fulop is falsely being portrayed as a hypocrite in this JJ story. Or am I misreading it?

Posted on: 2013/5/23 1:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
New meaning to BLUE-COLLAR CRIME - graft and corruption.
Lets hope an audit on governance is investigated.

Posted on: 2013/5/23 1:14
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Jersey City police chief: 'disappointing' of mayor-elect to 'attack' police.

Resized Image

Terrence T. McDonald/The Jersey Journal

Jersey City Police Chief Tom Comey late this afternoon issued a statement attacking Mayor-elect Steve Fulop for criticizing the multi-million dollar payouts Comey and 24 other police officials are set to receive pending their upcoming retirements.

Comey, on the force since 1981, is among the roughly two dozen police personnel who are set to retire by August. Comey noted in his statement that any officer who retires is due terminal-leave payouts thanks to their contracts.

The most recent contract between the city and the local police union was approved unanimously by the City Council, which includes Fulop.

"For Mayor-elect Fulop to now attack officers who have dedicated 25 years or more serving the people of Jersey City is disappointing to say the least," Comey said.
Comey is an ally of Mayor Jerramiah Healy, whom Fulop defeated in last week's mayoral race. The chief's retirement was expected if Fulop won.

Comey filed an application to retire last December, with an effective date of July 1, according to state Treasury spokesman Bill Quinn. Two sources with knowledge of the city Police Department say Comey is set to leave on June 1, a full month before Fulop becomes mayor.

Aside from Comey, 24 other police employees have filed paperwork applying to retire, and city officials estimate the roughly two dozen workers will receive more than $5 million in payouts for their accumulated vacation and compensatory time.

Fulop said earlier today he is "outraged" that police brass would collect hefty payouts while bolting before he becomes mayor.

"We have made every effort to make this a smooth transition for the good of the department and the city and we will continue to do so," Comey says in his statement.

Gov. Chris Christie has castigated public employees for cashing in unused time upon retirement, but his efforts to end the practice have met with resistance from state Democrats who would rather curtail it.

"It's offensive that any municipality -- and its taxpayers -- would have to shoulder that kind of burden, especially in one fell swoop," Christie spokesman Michael Drewniak said today when asked about Jersey City's pending retirements.

Posted on: 2013/5/23 1:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

ProgressJC wrote:
These are not sick days. This is a combination of terminal leave days and comp days. They should be forced to use their comp time and make the city pay for overtime. It will save the city in the long run.

That's even worse if its terminal leave and comp days - Leave is used to give staff an opportunity to recover, relax or seek support for stress and and any mental health impact associated with the job - If they don't use it, then they should never be allowed to claim any compensation for stress related illnesses. Tragically we give emergency services employees sick leave, comp days, annual leave etc so they can take a break from their jobs, only for them to 'double-drip' - Once again I hope Fulop puts an end to this and voids any compensation claims relating to stress if officers aren't using them .... its like insurance, if you don't claim, you don't get a refund !

Posted on: 2013/5/23 1:01
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/3/29 17:15
Group:
Registered Users
These are not sick days. This is a combination of terminal leave days and comp days. They should be forced to use their comp time and make the city pay for overtime. It will save the city in the long run.

Posted on: 2013/5/23 0:26

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/10/24 13:02
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

bradleybeachbrawl wrote:
Politicians buying votes 35 years ago.

I guess this cuts to the whole vast sewer that is gov't labor union contracts. No matter how they try and frame it as ordinary collective bargaining, it's not, it's PR theater and political muscle flexing. GM isn't afraid of losing votes when it negotiates with UAW. I'm a pretty liberal guy, but I'm with Christie on this one.

I saw something recently about how much more dangerous sanitation was than law enforcement, yet every time there's a negotiation we're reminded of the PD's "self sacrifice" being worthy of big salaries, great bennies and early retirements. LE isn't even in the top 20 of dangerous professions.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j& ... g2=abkRcFamkyKgZYYIss-BpQ

Rank.com has LEO listed as #15. Above is link to FBI stats on assaults. Being a cop isn't exactly the safest thing in the world but it beats the hell out of being trapped in a cubicle.

Posted on: 2013/5/23 0:25

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/10/24 13:02
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2013/5/23 0:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

someguyinjc wrote:

It isn't. But as another poster already noted, since this institution is already in place, the entitlement mentality is already sown, and it will be nearly impossible to break. I agree that it makes no sense to be paid for sick leave that gets carried over from year to year. If it were intended to be used that way, why not just issue additional vacation time instead? People do not deserve a reward for not getting sick.

Sick leave if not used should be forfeited - sick leave gives staff the opportunity to seek help for injury, stress and any issue for them to 'time-out' if not functioning correctly ... even a 'good health' day off to maintain their wellbeing.

I hope Fulop makes amendments to employment contracts to stop this routing of the system

Posted on: 2013/5/22 23:36

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/5/4 2:19
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

caj11 wrote:

That's the issue that bugs me more than anything. It's not just Jersey City that does things that way, it's all across the state and is the case in municipalities of other states too! Any job I ever worked at, you earned both sick time and vacation time. There was a limit to how much vacation time you could build up but no limit on the amount of sick time. But when you left the job, typically you'd get paid for the accrued vacation time but you got NOTHING for the sick time. That's the way it should be. But it seems like in these municipal jobs, they get to have everything both ways - use the vacation days for sick time instead, build up as many sick days as possible and use as few as you can (as you can build up a limitless amount) and then get PAID for the sick time when you quit/retire. How is that a good system at all?

It isn't. But as another poster already noted, since this institution is already in place, the entitlement mentality is already sown, and it will be nearly impossible to break. I agree that it makes no sense to be paid for sick leave that gets carried over from year to year. If it were intended to be used that way, why not just issue additional vacation time instead? People do not deserve a reward for not getting sick.

Posted on: 2013/5/22 23:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

stc4blues wrote:
The Jersey City Independent:
Mayor-Elect Fulop Says Mass Retirement of Police Brass Could Cost City $5 Million; Says City Will Audit Unused Compensation Day Claims

By Matt Hunger ? May 22nd, 2013

Mayor-elect Steve Fulop has a list of 27 names who have put in their papers for early retirement starting on June 1 and going through the end of the year, including that of Police Chief Tom Comey and three of his deputy chiefs, with an estimated payout of $5 million in unused compensation days.

?The fact that Chief Comey and his friends in the police department are putting in for retirement just days after the mayor lost the election demonstrates how the Healy police department is more concerned with their cushy office jobs than protecting the public,? Fulop said in a statement. ?We have a public safety crisis and yet these officers are putting their own personal financial interests ahead of public safety and certainly ahead of the taxpayers. I am beyond outraged. I am disgusted.?

Indeed, there have been a series of shootings over the past few weeks, a problem that could be exacerbated by the uncertainty that comes with mass turnover in a department.

City spokeswoman Jennifer Morrill confirmed these findings, saying that ?According to applications submitted to the state Police and Firemen?s Retirement System, which the city was able to confirm today, 25 officers have applied for retirement for the months of June, July and August.?

http://www.jerseycityindependent.com/ ... -compensation-day-claims/

Could it be that they are MORE worried that they would be fired instead of getting a pay-out? If fired, they get nothing especially if it was uncovered that there was some sort of graft and corruption or major governance issue going on and they would be subject to an instant dismissal with charges being laid.

Posted on: 2013/5/22 23:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/30 19:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

brewster wrote:

Why is there this system to begin with? Most civilian jobs you get a salary, and a number of sick and vacation days you can take off before you get docked. Who came up with this brilliant idea they could be banked if you didn't take them?

That's the issue that bugs me more than anything. It's not just Jersey City that does things that way, it's all across the state and is the case in municipalities of other states too! Any job I ever worked at, you earned both sick time and vacation time. There was a limit to how much vacation time you could build up but no limit on the amount of sick time. But when you left the job, typically you'd get paid for the accrued vacation time but you got NOTHING for the sick time. That's the way it should be. But it seems like in these municipal jobs, they get to have everything both ways - use the vacation days for sick time instead, build up as many sick days as possible and use as few as you can (as you can build up a limitless amount) and then get PAID for the sick time when you quit/retire. How is that a good system at all?

Posted on: 2013/5/22 23:17

« 1 (2) 3 4 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017