Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
124 user(s) are online (97 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 124

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 3 4 »

Re: What has Nidia Lopez accomplished in Ward C?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/17 14:03
From Moe's Deli
Group:
Registered Users
As said on NJ.com last night:

now is the time
Now Lopez can live in Fla full time

stacominvnj
she'll have to get her own car first.

Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
I had the feeling she never really wanted the job or was prepared for a serious contender to the position - maybe she can run a neighborhood watch program now.

What I find interesting is that many not elected will not be heard of again - which highlights how 'passionate' they really were or ever were, for JC. I also expect Healy to crawl away.

Posted on: 2013/6/12 13:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
I had the feeling she never really wanted the job or was prepared for a serious contender to the position - maybe she can run a neighborhood watch program now.

What I find interesting is that many not elected will not be heard of again - which highlights how 'passionate' they really were or ever were, for JC. I also expect Healy to crawl away.

Posted on: 2013/6/12 13:05
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Moe's Deli
Group:
Registered Users
Most of this zone is in Ward D anyway with the exception of Ferry & Boream and a few cross streets.

http://www.jerseycityindependent.com/ ... ict-Overlay-Zone-MAP.jpeg

Quote:

JerseyCityFrankie wrote:
Nidia lost the election. But I am still curious about one of the claimed accomplishments her supporters had on that long list they put up here a few posts down. There was one about a "Heights Arts District Overlay Zone in Ward C" Nidia is supposed to have brought it to ward C. I asked specifically about it earlier and I am still curious to learn more about it. From what I have gleaned it was developed for downtown as a zoning modification that would somehow benefit artists. Here is the link I found most useful: http://www.jerseycityindependent.com/ ... t-is-overlayed-in-ward-d/ Note that it never mentions Lopez or ward C but perhaps it was expanded on? Was there ever an Arts District designated in Ward C? Did any artists find it helpful? The link above ends with enthusiastic predictions for the effect the overlay would have: .."this was just the start of arts scenes blowing up in Jersey City. ?It?s not just downtown anymore...It?s spreading like wildfire throughout the city.? gushed a councilperson. I'm wondering what was spreading like wildfire, and did the flames ever lick ward C at all? In general I am curious how the "overlay" has helped or is supposed to have helped artists in any part of our city. Were artists PREVENTED from working in Jersey City before the Overlay? In what way did the Overlay change anything?

Posted on: 2013/6/12 12:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/7/22 15:58
Group:
Registered Users
Nidia lost the election. But I am still curious about one of the claimed accomplishments her supporters had on that long list they put up here a few posts down. There was one about a "Heights Arts District Overlay Zone in Ward C" Nidia is supposed to have brought it to ward C. I asked specifically about it earlier and I am still curious to learn more about it. From what I have gleaned it was developed for downtown as a zoning modification that would somehow benefit artists. Here is the link I found most useful: http://www.jerseycityindependent.com/ ... t-is-overlayed-in-ward-d/ Note that it never mentions Lopez or ward C but perhaps it was expanded on? Was there ever an Arts District designated in Ward C? Did any artists find it helpful? The link above ends with enthusiastic predictions for the effect the overlay would have: .."this was just the start of arts scenes blowing up in Jersey City. ?It?s not just downtown anymore...It?s spreading like wildfire throughout the city.? gushed a councilperson. I'm wondering what was spreading like wildfire, and did the flames ever lick ward C at all? In general I am curious how the "overlay" has helped or is supposed to have helped artists in any part of our city. Were artists PREVENTED from working in Jersey City before the Overlay? In what way did the Overlay change anything?

Posted on: 2013/6/12 12:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Moe's Deli
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2013/6/12 4:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/3/23 17:09
Group:
Registered Users
I am a Rich Boggiano supporter. I have nothing against Nidia. I like the way Nidia votes on the dais. I think she is independent and thoughtful. She very early on realized that the Healy administration was short changing the residents.

However, Boggiano does have the people at heart and he has always done the honest thing by the community. He outstrips Nidia in communication with the public and getting problems corrected.

The Hilltop is my home, an incredible home. The Hilltop would not be the wonderful, friendly, and safe place that it is if it weren't for Rich. I think all of Ward C deserves that service.

I have been witness to the back and forth for awhile, but you definitely can't say that Rich's heart isn't in this and you can say that the council office is a natural extension of the work he has been doing for the community for the past 30 years.

People know this and this is what makes it such a close race. You have a sitting council woman who has tried her best and you have a community activist that has an incredible amount of experience and is very connected with the community.

You decide, but don't ever pretend that Rich isn't sincere or knowledgeable. He's a fighter and as my partner always says, "he knows where the bodies are buried and he knows how to get to the heart of the matter".

Posted on: 2013/6/11 2:11

Edited by Althea on 2013/6/11 2:33:39
soshin: Mention guns and bd pops up through a hole in the ground like a heavily armed meercat

Re: Why I like Nidia Lopez in Ward C?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/16 20:23
From not downtown
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

John Hannusak: When she receives calls for assistance from her constituents on various issues, she rises to the occasion.

Exactly.

Also, notice how the Lopez supporters are being respectful with the Boggiano thread (although there is plenty that could be said). But, the same is not true here. Rich's supporters showing no class. Rich is a fine guy, but his supporters -- meh.

Posted on: 2013/6/11 0:27
I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.
W. C. Fields

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Moe's Deli
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

John Hannusak: When she receives calls for assistance from her constituents on various issues, she rises to the occasion.

Quote:

bricks wrote:
This has not been my experience with her. My neighbors and I have been asking her for assistance in getting a stop sign put in for years. It finally got put in after nearly four years of requests, except no one bothered to paint the line on the pavement so it is completely useless. Even the cops blow through it. She has been asked about getting it completed but seems completely useless in having any power to actually get it done. On top of all this, the last time she came to visit our building (to campaign with Fulop), rather than look for parking like the rest of us normal citizens have to, she illegally parked on the sidewalk, in a no parking area, for two hours right at the intersection where we need this stop sign addressed!

She seems to be good at smiling and telling us what we want to hear, but I have found her very ineffective in actually taking action.

I am glad you have had better results, but I voted for Boggiano (the only non-Fulop choice I made) and plan to vote for him again in the runoff.

Quote:

JTC2253B wrote:
It would definitely be a welcome change from the new administration if speed bumps could be allowed in jersey city. Such a simple thing that can be so effective (I hope at least!)

I should have added that I haven't had much of a positive experience with Ms. Lopez mostly because it took us reaching out to her multiple times before we even got a general response pretty much consisting of "we'll look into your concern" with no follow up to date. That in and of itself has been an issue aside from our safety concerns

Quote:

JTC2253B wrote:
I can't say that I've had much of a positive experience with Ms. Lopez. My neighbors and I have reached out to her REPEATEDLY to try to get a speed bump placed on our street. We have a lot of children that play outside in our neighborhood and for whatever reason our street has become a speedway for drivers. This is a specific safety concern and yet we have been ignored for more than a year.

Quote:

jeeper275 wrote:
Anytime I have called Lopez's office it takes multiple attempts to get a return phone call.

When the Tonnelle circle construction started, I called her office several times and asked what steps would be taken to make pedestrians safer. I never received a call back.

When a pedestrian died at Kennedy and St. Paul I called again and left a message stating my concerns, and was told that now that someone died they could ask the police about it. Her assistant told me there were no real steps that Lopez could take in that situation because it was a state project.

I'm not supportive of Lopez. I never heard from her during Sandy, before, during or after; I've never seen her in my community. Maybe she's still in Florida.

Posted on: 2013/6/10 23:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From not downtown
Group:
Registered Users
Dear Editor:

In 2009, Mayor Healy selected a new candidate to run for Ward C. Already disgusted about property taxes rising, Filthy streets even then and an overall unresponsive administration, I voted for someone else. To my dismay, Mayor Healy's candidate, Nidia Lopez had won. At this point, I had two choices: attempt to resolve neighborhood issues on my own, or accept she is my elected representative and try to work with her. I took the high road and reached out to her on various needs of my neighborhood and the surrounding areas.

In retrospect, I, without question, made the right choice. I came to learn that her kind hearted nature allowed her to be duped into being on Healy's ticket. I also learned that she puts 110 percent into her work as council woman.

Her desire to do the right thing allowed her to see Healy for who he really is.

What has she done as council woman? First, it must be stated that in the same manner that Mayor Healy has put a road block into many of Steven Fulop's efforts to move Jersey City forward, he has done the same to Council Woman Nidia Lopez. That said, she is a co-founder of JC Homeless Advocacy Group. Many people look at the homeless in Journal Square as a nuisance. She has the vision to see beyond that. Simply put, these are still human beings that need assistance. When Mayor Healy was looking to put people out of their homes in McGinley Square by using eminent domain, she was one of the first to speak out against it. She was also one of the few council people actively working to get constituents information during the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy while much of the administration was asleep at the wheel.

When she receives calls for assistance from her constituents on various issues, she rises to the occasion. She had recently helped a constituent with a medical bill that was for thousands of dollars. However, after some scrutiny of the bill by her office, it was identified that there was an error and the constituent owed just over one hundred dollars.

Last, but not least, there is one trait that one must have as a council person, that an individual either has, or doesn't. That is the ability to listen to others. This is key when any kind of negotiating is occurring.

Having worked with Council woman Lopez over the years, I have full faith that she can keep her emotions in check when needed.

It is for these reasons, and many others that I support Nidia Lopez for re-election and Steven Fulop's entire ticket. This is a group of individuals that can work together for the common good. And that is bringing to life the Jersey City we all know it can be.

Thank you,
John Hanussak
Democratic Committee Representative
Ward C District 13

Read more: Hudson Reporter - I support Nidia Lopez and Fulop s entire ticket

Support Nidia Lopez for Ward C, This Tuesday, June 11

Posted on: 2013/6/10 20:55
W. C. Fields

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Moe's Deli
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Lawsuits taint Christ Hospital buyer: Letter
Published: Saturday, December 03, 2011, 6:01 AM

On behalf of the residents of the Hilltop Neighborhood Association, I want to voice our strong opposition to the current handling of the Christ Hospital situation.

First and foremost, the fact that the hospital has been mismanaged does not mean that Christ Hospital doesn't provide a vital service to the residents of Jersey City.

With the closure of St. Francis and Greenville hospitals, Christ Hospital is one of two remaining major medical facilities in this city. The other, the Jersey City Medical Center, has already stated that it does not have enough capacity to serve all of Jersey City by itself in the event Christ Hospital were to close.

Second, Prime Healthcare Services does not strike me as an organization with Jersey City's best interests in mind. The for-profit Prime has been the target of several lawsuits alleging it has committed Medicare and Medicaid fraud by manipulating which patients are seen and their diagnoses to maximize their reimbursement rates from the government. Considering the employees at Christ Hospital have twice saved my life since I moved to Jersey City 40 years ago, it makes me sick to think Prime places their bottom line over the well-being of their patients.

Third, Christ Hospital's request for an expedited review of the sale from the state looks like a setup for a bait-and-switch where Prime would sell off all the hospital's assets after a transaction closed. I have already heard that several developers are waiting in the wings to cash in on Christ Hospital's "prime" real estate at the top of the Palisades overlooking Downtown and Manhattan.

I understand that Christ Hospital is in trouble, and a sale to a larger and more financially stable organization is one possible way out of the current situation, but I see no benefit to rushing through a transaction to an ethically dubious organization from out of state.

RICH BOGGIANO
PRESIDENT, HILLTOP NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION
JERSEY CITY

http://www.nj.com/hudson/voices/index ... aint_christ_hospital.html

Posted on: 2013/6/10 20:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From not downtown
Group:
Registered Users

Quote:

pacoYtaco wrote:
FYI - Neither of those two things (#8 and #12) ever actually passed. Sponsoring legislation that fails isn't an accomplishment to brag about.

I respectfully disagree.

It's not about legislation for legislation's sake. It's about accomplishment. Did Christ Hospital close or was it saved? Answer: it was saved. And, yes, a lot of people worked - together - very hard to accomplish this.

Do we want someone who can play well with others and get things done" If the answer is yes, then vote for Nidia.

I simply provided a list of what Nidia has worked on and what she cares about.

In government, getting things done usually means you have to collaborate with others.

If you want to support Nidia, that is what the ballot box is for. If not, same answer.

By the way, I think her accomplishments certainly provide a substantial and verifiable record of service.

Some people like to whine and moan. Others do work. It is pretty clear who is who.

-M

Posted on: 2013/6/10 18:02
W. C. Fields

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Moe's Deli
Group:
Registered Users
FYI - Neither of those two things (#8 and #12) ever actually passed. Sponsoring legislation that fails isn't an accomplishment to brag about.

Quote:

ihatethiscity wrote:
Mouse -

Of the list that you provided, only # 8 and #12 are actual thing that she appears to have done on her own. The rest of the items are things she either just voted on or is a supports.
Almost every item on your list is something that I can say I "accomplished" simply by standing before the council as a regular citizen and voicing my support for during the public comment portion.
If she went out and found $$ for additional police and firefighters, then wrote a grant request for it, then walked that issue through the council, she should not be afraid to show up for a debate and stand up for her record. Most of those items are things that are done by other city agencies and she just had to vote, how the mayor asked her to vote, as a puppet of that administration.

Posted on: 2013/6/10 14:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
..."It's JC's way to gentrify an entire community, much in the same way Brooklyn did with Williamsburg or Red Hook.".... I'm picturing a big cartoon roll of some invisible magic fabric that Nidia rolls out over Ward C and then staples down the edges. Thats my mental image of an "Arts District Overlay". Are you saying its a magic population converter, turning everyone it touches into hipsters? I worry that some of us in Ward C would look silly. If an "arts overlay" has some substantive benefit to local ARTS culture, I would love to hear someone from Nidia's or Fulop's camp explain what effects this "Art District Overlay" has had on Ward C. In my ignorance I don't see much art related stuff going on in the ward.

Posted on: 2013/6/10 13:54

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/8/7 16:32
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JerseyCityFrankie wrote:
Can anyone explain what the "Heights Arts District Overlay Zone in Ward C" is? It sounds like some sort of art related thing I guess? But what is it. If its included in Nidia Lopez's campaign rhetoric there must be something to it that Nidia claims is a positive substantive benefit to ward C. What is it? I googled it but got nothing.

It's JC's way to gentrify an entire community, much in the same way Brooklyn did with Williamsburg or Red Hook.

Posted on: 2013/6/10 11:35

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/11/26 3:14
Group:
Registered Users
Mouse -

Of the list that you provided, only # 8 and #12 are actual thing that she appears to have done on her own. The rest of the items are things she either just voted on or is a supports.
Almost every item on your list is something that I can say I "accomplished" simply by standing before the council as a regular citizen and voicing my support for during the public comment portion.
If she went out and found $$ for additional police and firefighters, then wrote a grant request for it, then walked that issue through the council, she should not be afraid to show up for a debate and stand up for her record. Most of those items are things that are done by other city agencies and she just had to vote, how the mayor asked her to vote, as a puppet of that administration.

Posted on: 2013/6/10 11:08

Re: Why I Like Councilwoman Nidia Lopez
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Weren't most of those things done as a council collective then one individual councillor ?

Posted on: 2013/6/10 3:53
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/6/20 2:33
Group:
Registered Users
It's one thing to say that your candidate is the best equipped for the job.
Another thing entirely to say that the opposition "does not have the interest of the people at heart"

For Shame.

Posted on: 2013/6/10 3:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From not downtown
Group:
Registered Users
Letter in the Jersey Journal...

- - - - -

I am writing this letter to express my full support for the re-election of Journal Square/Ward C Councilwoman Nidia Lopez in the runoff election to be held on June 11.

I am a resident of the Journal Square area and am proud of my great City of Jersey City. I have experienced the dedication and caring of Councilwoman Lopez over the past years in many areas of the ward and city. She is a hands-on legislator and knows the beat and pulse of her areas. She has the distinct ability to interact with the many diverse populations of the ward and has assisted so many people from the very young to the most senior resident.

I must state firmly that the opposition running against Mrs. Lopez certainly does not have the interest of the people at heart. It takes more than being a former city employee to be able to assist the people and then move the correct resolutions and ordinances in the City Council.

For the good of our people and for the good of our great city, we urge all to come out and vote for Nidia Lopez in Ward C and at-large candidates Lavarro, Rivera and Watterman.

NORBERTO CAMPOS
JERSEY CITY

Vote for Nidia Lopez in Ward C

Posted on: 2013/6/10 1:56
W. C. Fields

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
To Mouse: But refused to attend debates to defend her record. By the way, Esther Wintner found grant money to so the city could hire additional cops. Even Healy put her in this "letter to taxpayers."

Posted on: 2013/6/10 1:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From not downtown
Group:
Registered Users
In case you missed it...

Quote:

Mouse wrote:

1) Secured funding to hire additional police officers that were assigned to Street Patrol

2) Standing with McGinley Square homeowners against threat of eminent domain

3) Secured funding to hire additional firefighters

4) Voted against the Property Revaluation Plan

5) Demanded City Hall hold the line on taxes by voting against budgets with tax hikes

6) First Councilperson in the past decade to add more park space in Ward C at Canco Park with 3 more parks approved for the ward

7) Secured an acre of land for park space in the Hilltop neighborhood section

8) Sponsored an ordinance to change the Council President to a two year term to ensure effective leadership and more open government

9) Advocated for tenant rights by passing stricter bed bug ordinance

10) Supported legislation to create more affordable housing

11) Expanded meal programs for Senior citizens

12) Sponsored legislation and successfully fought to save Christ Hospital from closing

13) Advocated for expanded recreational programs and improved recreational facilities

14) Strong proponent of the Heights Arts District Overlay Zone in Ward C

15) Strongly supports Journal Square Redevelopment Plan

16) Worked with India Square merchants to form Newark Ave Jersey City Chamber of Commerce

17) Worked with Journal Square SID to assist improving business corridor

18) Implemented improvements to taxi service and safety at the Journal Square transit hub

19) Steadfast supporter to restore Apple Tree House, Loewe?s Theater and Peter Stuyvesant statue

20) Commissioner for the Jersey City Planning Board

21) Board member for the Friends of Loews

22) Founding member of Jersey City Homeless Advocacy Group

23) Supported the expansion of Cultural and Arts programs celebrating Jersey City?s vibrant communities

24) Secured funding for an Ward C street resurfacing program currently underway

25) Fought for the Newark Avenue repaving and street scape project

There you have it!

Posted on: 2013/6/10 1:48
W. C. Fields

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Just saw a cable advertisement in which Nidia Lopez asks for your vote. I never saw a counci advertisement on cable tv before. Boggiano must have her running scare.

Posted on: 2013/6/9 14:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
It is obvious Nidia is good for Fulop (guaranteed proxy vote), however is Nidia good for Ward C.
A policy or program initiated by the new Mayor might be fantastic for the city, but you still need a local advocate to fight your cause to seek an amendment or clause to a policy that also best suits your Ward if it doesn't .... remembering each Ward is / has a totally different socioeconomic, demographic make-up and needs.
If Nidia is struggling to attend the most important meetings during this election period for her ward, constituents should question her and should send a clear message to her and any prospective councillor that votes are earned not given.

Posted on: 2013/6/9 7:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
It would be great to hear from the Fulop people. I would like to hear them explain to the voters of ward C why their candidate doesn't need to attend public debates. If you are reading any of this Team Fulop, could you please explain to us why Lopez is good for ward C? You could tell us what she accomplished in the last four years and explain what her goals are for the future. If you have seen any of my posts concerning your candidate you may have noticed I keep repeating this simple request and you may also have noticed a distinct lack of answers from Lopez or her people. How is this even possible in a campaign? As I have said before, I will vote for Lopez if you can convince me she's the right person for the job.

Posted on: 2013/6/9 0:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
There are many people on this site defending Nidia Lopez. Yet none of them as explained why Nidia did not attend any of the debates. At the last council I asked Nidia Lopez if she would come to the debate. She said no but gave no reason. However, John Seborowski, who helped me organized the debate also asked Nida Lopez. John said Nida told him the debate was on the same night as her fundraiser. Later, we find out the fundraiser was Saturday, June 1st while the debate was Friday, May 31st. John Seborowski made these comments at the last debate.

Posted on: 2013/6/8 18:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Can anyone explain what the "Heights Arts District Overlay Zone in Ward C" is? It sounds like some sort of art related thing I guess? But what is it. If its included in Nidia Lopez's campaign rhetoric there must be something to it that Nidia claims is a positive substantive benefit to ward C. What is it? I googled it but got nothing.

Posted on: 2013/6/8 13:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
If HAGS success is based on the number of homeless in VVP or HP, then Nidia's group is less productive or successful then a church knitting club.

I bet HAGS hasn't made contact with the people at Arlington Ave (emrgency situation on other thread) to see how their going or offer support.

Posted on: 2013/6/8 0:39

Edited by fat-ass-bike on 2013/6/8 0:57:21

Re: What do these three ladies have in common?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Moe's Deli
Group:
Registered Users
Surprised she showed up for the photo op...

Posted on: 2013/6/7 23:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From not downtown
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JerseyCityFrankie wrote:
Thanks Mouse.

... And I'm still waiting for a list of things she plans for the future, if she should be reelcted

I grabbed the following off of her web site.

. . . . .

Homeless

An advocate for the Homeless, I have been instrumental as one of the founders that established HAGS (Jersey City Homelessness Advocacy Group) and will continue on finding ways to address concerns and solutions to help end homelessness.

Job Creation for our JC Residents

Full employment in Jersey City is a key priority for me. I am working to assure that all people be able to find work at a living wage. I have and will promote legislation that encourages businesses to provide both jobs and training for the people of Jersey City.

Quality of Life Issues

I have been an ardent supporter of keeping our streets safe, enforcing the laws to continue the growing safety in Jersey City neighborhoods. To provide resources for young people to have places to recreate. I will work to make Jersey City a pleasant place to live and work.

http://www.nidialopez.com/priorities.html

Posted on: 2013/6/7 20:40
W. C. Fields

Re: What do these three ladies have in common?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/5/8 0:52
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
I guess they have something in common with all but 5 people from ward c then...

Posted on: 2013/6/7 18:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Thanks Mouse. For a couple of weeks I have bee hoping someone would step up and list accomplishments Nidia Lopez has made in the last four years. Until you put up this list I honestly had no clue as to what Nidia was claiming to have accomplished. (And I'm still waiting for a list of things she plans for the future, if she should be reelcted) As happy as I am to see the list, I think it could be more to the point and shorter if you stuck to actual substantive things that were completed during the four years. Some of the things on your list are broad generalizations or they are things many people working together accomplished and in those cases I don't think they should be included on this sort of list.

Posted on: 2013/6/7 17:50

(1) 2 3 4 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017