Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
101 user(s) are online (82 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 101

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 »

Re: Healy orders Fulop campaign to stop running ads featuring Dwek

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/6/3 23:54
Group:
Registered Users
1. Things haven't changed in JC in decades, they're not going to change now. In my opinion, IF Fulop gets elected things will get worse.

2. Can you tell me what total BS I'm posting?

3. It took you a fews years to see the huge issues....now that youve seen what jersey city has to offer you can leave. Freedom!!!

Posted on: 2013/4/24 16:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/11/10 19:14
Group:
Registered Users
It only took me a few years to see huge issues all over this city and you have been here your whole life and are happy with the direction we are headed??!! Talk about ignorant complacency.

Do us all a favor and stop posting total BS.

Just look at all the unimaginable tax abatements his admin has given, crime issues, failing schools, horrible roads, high property taxes, bad use of green space, pay for play, nepotism, corruption, worthless building dept, etc, etc. I could go on and on and on........

It's time for a change - our city deserves better!

Vote Fulop!

Posted on: 2013/4/24 15:15

Edited by 81905 on 2013/4/24 15:40:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/12/28 0:40
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WeBelongHere wrote:
Mayor Healy has been fighting for the real people of Jersey City his whole career. He's brought crime down, held taxes stable, and kept the wheels of government rolling. You people have no idea how much work it takes to run a city. Mayor Healy does, and he's proven he can do the job.

Steven Full-op-It is puling a Wall Street con job on all of you.

Who are "the real people of Jersey City"?

Posted on: 2013/4/24 14:57

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
So you've been here nearly a decade, I'm Jersey City born and raised. I don't care if I sway your vote or anyones vote, either way the city will be in disarry. I just thought that commercial was funny and informative, let the mudslinging begin. Healy does what Healy does and Fulop does Fulop.

Posted on: 2013/4/24 14:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/11/10 19:14
Group:
Registered Users
Cheezsnak - You are fooling no one here. You just signed up and all your posts are bashing Fulop. I have been posting since 8/05 about all sorts of topics/issues.

I have lived here for nearly a decade and we need a change from what this current admin and the ones before Healy bumbled into town did to this city.

The status-quo should be a huge, resounding NO.

Vote Fulop!

Posted on: 2013/4/24 14:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/30 19:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

cheezsnak wrote:
Gotta love Healys' response, Fulop is just trying to bash Healy so he can try and win. And the commercial of Fulop swimming the Hudson is so self centered, he only cares about himself. I've met him before and he acts like he's the acts like he's above everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHuYHv ... ture=youtube_gdata_player

Seems like all the pro-Healy elements out there didn't know this forum existed until today, given the fact that nearly all of them didn't start posting until just last week, and it looks like none have posted no more than a few times. Who wants to take bets that a bunch of those screen names with the
pro-Healy/anti-Fulop comments all come from the same person? Fine with me if they want to post here though, they won't sway too many people on this forum and it diverts their energy away from other forums.

Posted on: 2013/4/24 14:29

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Gotta love Healys' response, Fulop is just trying to bash Healy so he can try and win. And the commercial of Fulop swimming the Hudson is so self centered, he only cares about himself. I've met him before and he acts like he's the acts like he's above everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHuYHv ... ture=youtube_gdata_player

Posted on: 2013/4/24 13:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/12/28 0:40
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

OneSkirt wrote:
Quote:

Prismatic wrote:
Quote:

OneSkirt wrote:
If anyone wants a Fulop sign (either in the window style), or a house sign - please let me know. I will get the sign crew on it - they'll install it and remove it post election. We can also get you in-window signs.

Thanks for the consideration.

Do I just pm you my address.

Yes, please PM me your name, home address and email address and I will connect you with the Fulop sign crew. Thanks for the assist!

Info on how to get a Fulop sign was also posted on another thread, in regards to this topic:

http://jclist.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=310361

A poster with handle Video said:

"1) Respond to this email (info@stevenfulop.com)

2) Provide your address, name, and phone number

We will help put up the sign. And of course we will take it down after the election."

Posted on: 2013/4/24 13:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/3/23 17:09
Group:
Registered Users
And you have no idea how much work and effort it takes the real people, the community groups and average residents, to go around the City administration to get things done! Look at how the City administration just turns its back and shrugs when a problem is too hard to solve. Look at how they are great at putting out fires constantly, but not any good at actually solving the underlying issue.

You have no idea how dirty Healy will play things just to stay in power. You have to ask yourself why is he fighting so hard? Is it because he is a few years away from getting lifetime health benefits on the tax payer's bill? That could be part of it, but I think that perhaps it is worse than just protecting jobs that he hands out like candy to reward those who politically serve him. I think that should Healy be unseated we will be finding out exactly what has been going on under the noses of the very good people of Jersey City.

Terrorizing teachers into believing they will lose their jobs if Fulop is elected doesn't get any lower than that.

Running a City is not an easy job.No one thinks that they are going to click their heels and we will be back in Kansas. However, the employees in the City that are not politically connected to either Healy or Fulop can tell you that the City is limping along. The employees, like the teachers, have to endure a political culture that does nothing to support them or value them. Well, until election time and then suddenly they are a cash cow for the campaign.

Quote:

WeBelongHere wrote:
Mayor Healy has been fighting for the real people of Jersey City his whole career. He's brought crime down, held taxes stable, and kept the wheels of government rolling. You people have no idea how much work it takes to run a city. Mayor Healy does, and he's proven he can do the job.

Posted on: 2013/4/24 12:56
soshin: Mention guns and bd pops up through a hole in the ground like a heavily armed meercat

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/26 13:40
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WeBelongHere wrote:
Mayor Healy has been fighting for the real people of Jersey City his whole career. He's brought crime down, held taxes stable, and kept the wheels of government rolling.

Healy has increased both taxes and unemployment by over 80% in his time as JC major. How can that be considered fighting for the real people of Jersey City?

Wheels of government rolling? He's been driving the Team Healy bus over us long enough, yes.

Posted on: 2013/4/24 12:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/4/29 16:55
Group:
Registered Users
Thank you token Healy spokesperson but you need more than 2 posts and something intelligent to say to be taken seriously here.
I wonder how much city money Healy uses to pay you to post on this forum.

Quote:

WeBelongHere wrote:

Posted on: 2013/4/24 11:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/7/28 23:29
From Right here!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JackieCruise wrote:
Quote:

WeBelongHere wrote:

LOL...I just pissed myself laughing at this absurd statement. Thanks for making my night.

How right you are Jackie. Obviously WeBe is one of Healy's trolls who doesn't live in Jersey City.

Let's have a little fun & dissect each sentence of WeBe's post & let the truth be known.

"Mayor Healy has been fighting for the real people of Jersey City his whole career".

Anyone who has ever had the good luck to be at one of the VERY few block association meetings Healy does attend knows he always manages to go on the defensive , getting loud & confrontational with the very people who put him in City Hall.

"He's brought crime down, held taxes stable, and kept the wheels of government rolling".

Well, we know the first one is a crock. The state stats are only as accurate as the information given to them. Anyone who can say an 85% increase in taxes is themself, unstable. Those governmental wheels sure are rolling.....in place.

"You people have no idea how much work it takes to run a city".

And neither does Healy. Remember this is a guy who Trenton ordered Nutzy McCann to remove from his position as head of the municipal court things were so badly run.

"Mayor Healy does, and he's proven he can do the job".

Bar Keep! Another glass of Kool-Aid for WeBe.

Posted on: 2013/4/24 11:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/1/7 4:11
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WeBelongHere wrote:

LOL...I just pissed myself laughing at this absurd statement. Thanks for making my night.

Posted on: 2013/4/24 5:31
I'm not perfect.....but I'm not all bad either.

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/5/12 3:55
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2013/4/24 4:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/7/1 17:12
Group:
Registered Users
Healy's argument would be much more convincing is he had anything to say besides "totally false." What exactly is not correct about it? Fulop shows the actual videotape. People can judge for themselves what is going on, and if Healy won't offer a detailed response, why shouldn't we rely on our own common sense?

I find the whole thing rather sad and disturbing. The people raising money for the Mayor (referred to as Leona and Jack in the video) were indicted. One is a 76-year-old woman in a federal prison and the other committed suicide shortly after he was indicted.

I don't see how a person of honor could stay in office after that. Chilling.

Posted on: 2013/4/24 4:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
I really don't give him any respect but what I don't underestimate is the BS that the citizens of this city willing eat and enjoy. I don't underestimate the willingness of the people to be complacent and accept the lies that he spews at face value.
Unfortunately if he wins, the people will have no one to blame but their fellow citizens. I certainly won't be saying oh wow that Healy is really smart and tactful. Healy wouldn't tact if it smacked him in the face.

Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

mwa7368 wrote:
I love that Healy always speaks like a blithering idiot. It seems that every other sentence out of his mouth contains a mistake in one form or another. He calls the police crime database "Compstat", "COMCAST"???? During a debate no less. What a waste of space!
This guy is like some dysfunctional drunk Uncle. He thinks everyone loves him but really they are either taking advantage of him or laughing at him. PATHETIC! JC deserves so much more!

Don't make the mistake of underestimating him, I've heard him speak rather well on occasion. And he was smart enough to keep arms length from Dwek, unlike Hoboken Mayor (for 3 weeks) Cammarano, who wasn't an idiot either, just a fool.

Posted on: 2013/4/24 3:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/17 17:42
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

mwa7368 wrote:
I love that Healy always speaks like a blithering idiot. It seems that every other sentence out of his mouth contains a mistake in one form or another. He calls the police crime database "Compstat", "COMCAST"???? During a debate no less. What a waste of space!
This guy is like some dysfunctional drunk Uncle. He thinks everyone loves him but really they are either taking advantage of him or laughing at him. PATHETIC! JC deserves so much more!

Don't make the mistake of underestimating him, I've heard him speak rather well on occasion. And he was smart enough to keep arms length from Dwek, unlike Hoboken Mayor (for 3 weeks) Cammarano, who wasn't an idiot either, just a fool.

Posted on: 2013/4/24 3:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/6/12 15:20
From Downtown Ex Pat happy in McGinley Sq.
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Prismatic wrote:
Quote:

OneSkirt wrote:
If anyone wants a Fulop sign (either in the window style), or a house sign - please let me know. I will get the sign crew on it - they'll install it and remove it post election. We can also get you in-window signs.

Yes, please PM me your name, home address and email address and I will connect you with the Fulop sign crew. Thanks for the assist!

Posted on: 2013/4/24 2:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/26 11:59
Group:
Registered Users
Wait. Obama endorsed Healy?! Well that settles it. Definitely voting for Fulop.

Posted on: 2013/4/24 2:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/11/19 0:07
From Pizza City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Stringer wrote:

This doesn't change the fact that Healy exposed himself on his front porch across from an elementary school. Now if that was on tape, would Healy threaten to sue over that, too?

Posted on: 2013/4/24 2:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2013/4/24 1:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/3/8 17:09
Group:
Registered Users
Healy never got the Dean Wormer "fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son" speech.

Perhaps the voters of JC can do it instead...

Posted on: 2013/4/24 0:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/7/28 23:29
From Right here!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jackp wrote:
My understanding is that the Mayor has at least three family members working for the City/School District. Can anybody confirm this, and if they were hired pre/post appointment of hizzonor?

Here be the 411 on that:

Wifey is head of health for our kiddies. That job was pre.

One daughter is a teacher, other daughter a lawyer for county & the two sons are firefighters. These jobs were all post I believe.

Posted on: 2013/4/24 0:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/3/10 21:37
From The Heights.
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Quote:

Stringer wrote:

LOL where do they run this ad? I don't have cable TV so I don't see commercials but this is really, really bad.

It may only be cable. I've been home for the past two hours and have seen it aired about 4 times now. I guess since Healy's campaign is not being funded as much as other times, he had to hire what ever editor was available.

Posted on: 2013/4/23 20:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Stringer wrote:

LOL where do they run this ad? I don't have cable TV so I don't see commercials but this is really, really bad.

Posted on: 2013/4/23 20:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From The Heights.
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Stringer wrote:

I laughed pretty good at how the Obama endorsement gets thrown in there randomly before moving on to the the topic of the video.

Posted on: 2013/4/23 20:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From The Heights.
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

OneSkirt wrote:

Posted on: 2013/4/23 20:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/11/26 22:12
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2013/4/23 20:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/1/7 4:11
Group:
Registered Users
Got a 4 pg Healy mailer today w/ Mr. Fulop dressed as a "doctor" on it. One pg has a pic of him with President Obama. The other 3 pgs. rag on Mr. Fulop with a sensational national enquirer/daily news style. It might be the single most despicable negative political ad that I have ever seen.

If I didn't know either candidate I personally would never, ever vote for a candidate that put out this classless garbage. I hope this backfires on Healy and if I was Mr Levin I would want to distance myself from Healy asap after seeing this trash.

Thanks to the Healy campaign. The glossy paper stock made for a wonderful disposable dust pan for cleaning up .mouse crap.

Posted on: 2013/4/23 20:17
I'm not perfect.....but I'm not all bad either.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/10/21 19:48
Group:
Registered Users
Please, dear voters, let him be a loser.

Posted on: 2013/4/23 19:57

« 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017