Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
86 user(s) are online (74 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 86

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: JC Unleashed Pet resorts, any reviews?
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/7/8 19:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

pattyb wrote:

I love this idea! We could operate it like babysitting clubs, where you meet once a month for dogs to play. You get an idea which people and dogs get along. After a few doggie play groups, we aren't strangers anymore! I am leaving my dog at K9dergarten for a second 10 day stay and it is soooo expensive! My dog seems to love it there, and I'm happy with their care, but such an added expense when you have to go away.

"what we should have (if you have trust in JC strangers) is to have a dogsitting club. as a dog owner myself, 1 extra dog for a week makes almost no difference in my daily tasks. saves the other a good fortune and hope that the favor is returned when you need a hand.

maybe i have too much faith and am insane."

Looks like people are taking to the idea. It's been on my wish list for a while now. Let us think on it - key is implementation/logistics. Meetup or etc etc. Anyone has a idea of how to set it up?

Posted on: 2013/3/15 20:34

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/7/24 0:38
From Hamilton Park Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users

I love this idea! We could operate it like babysitting clubs, where you meet once a month for dogs to play. You get an idea which people and dogs get along. After a few doggie play groups, we aren't strangers anymore! I am leaving my dog at K9dergarten for a second 10 day stay and it is soooo expensive! My dog seems to love it there, and I'm happy with their care, but such an added expense when you have to go away.

"what we should have (if you have trust in JC strangers) is to have a dogsitting club. as a dog owner myself, 1 extra dog for a week makes almost no difference in my daily tasks. saves the other a good fortune and hope that the favor is returned when you need a hand.

maybe i have too much faith and am insane."

Posted on: 2013/3/15 14:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

griffin wrote:
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Quote:

clayton wrote:
Our dog attends daycare there a few days a week and we really like it... He always comes home tired at the end of the day. Haven't used the boarding.

There's also this new daycare (with boarding also) that just opened, haven't heard any reviews yet though: http://clubbarks.com/

Thanks for the tip, Everyone I emailed on fb seems to love the service at Unleash. I am not familiar with club barks, but I will check it out, I had no idea to board two dogs would be more than my plane ticket. LOL

what we should have (if you have trust in JC strangers) is to have a dogsitting club. as a dog owner myself, 1 extra dog for a week makes almost no difference in my daily tasks. saves the other a good fortune and hope that the favor is returned when you need a hand.

maybe i have too much faith and am insane.

That would be great, but most sitters that advertise don't service my area, and people in my area are afraid of large dogs. When I walk them down Ocean or Danforth people usually cross the road.. :( When I walk them in Bayonne people actually stop to pet them.. I guess here, too many dogs are used to fight and become dangerous... sigh.

Posted on: 2013/3/14 16:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/18 19:17
From Way Downtown
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

griffin wrote:
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Quote:

clayton wrote:
Our dog attends daycare there a few days a week and we really like it... He always comes home tired at the end of the day. Haven't used the boarding.

There's also this new daycare (with boarding also) that just opened, haven't heard any reviews yet though: http://clubbarks.com/

Thanks for the tip, Everyone I emailed on fb seems to love the service at Unleash. I am not familiar with club barks, but I will check it out, I had no idea to board two dogs would be more than my plane ticket. LOL

what we should have (if you have trust in JC strangers) is to have a dogsitting club. as a dog owner myself, 1 extra dog for a week makes almost no difference in my daily tasks. saves the other a good fortune and hope that the favor is returned when you need a hand.

I would be so on board with this.

Posted on: 2013/3/14 16:25

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/7/8 19:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Quote:

clayton wrote:

Posted on: 2013/3/14 15:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

clayton wrote:

Posted on: 2013/3/14 15:23

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/4/22 12:10
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2013/3/14 15:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
I found the info I needed on their FB page, Thanks!

Posted on: 2013/3/14 12:17

JC Unleashed Pet resorts, any reviews?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
I am leaving for Paris next month for 12 days and need to leave the dogs behind. Are these guys any good, could not find any reviews on yelp or Google.... any input would be great... Thanks!!!

http://jerseycityunleashed.com/day-camp/

Posted on: 2013/3/12 19:23

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017