Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
109 user(s) are online (88 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 109

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: Fletcher -FLETCH - Gensamer for Ward E - Your choice to keep Ward E Independent
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/6/10 23:18
From Downtown Jersey City - Ward E
Group:
Registered Users
Your Only Independent Candidate for Ward E - Fletch - Supports Marriage Equality.

Unfortunately, New Jersey only has Civil Unions. Simply, it's not the same.

Wouldn't you all like to see Fletch get married someday???

See my new ad here and Visit us online at www.Fletch4JC.org. We're working on our website every day.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos ... 47909888_1739856370_n.jpg

Posted on: 2013/3/27 14:48

Re: Fletcher -FLETCH - Gensamer for Ward E - Your choice to keep Ward E Independent
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Just in case my other post is banned... As it seems to be the case.

Here is my latest ad.

7.7% unemployment is BAD.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos ... 54778884_1296432813_n.jpg

Jimmy Stagflation Carter had 7.5% unemployment.

Time to tell the Chicago Syndicate to take a hike.

Fletch

Posted on: 2013/3/21 1:54

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Hello folks. I posted my latest ad online. It's called RESIGN.

You can't demand THE BOSS resign... and then work for THE BOSS.

Well, one of the candidates for Ward E did. And it wasn't me.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos ... 258114737_487805248_n.jpg

Please visit my website and learn about your third Choice. Jersey City deserves better. An INDEPENDENT CHOICE.

www.Fletch4JC.org

I'm not doing this to be a spoiler or something... I'm doing it for YOU THE PEOPLE. Watch the video.

Posted on: 2013/3/20 23:20

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Thanks for watching. Funny, cause I talk about the issues, introduce myself, say why we have a problem. and say who I am right at the 1:23 minute mark.

This Introduction is very straight forward, honest and to the point.

I do appreciate your time watching though.

Thanks

Fletch

www.Fletch4JC.org

P.S. I'll be sure to let the office manager where I work know you like her choice. The conference room is shared space.

Posted on: 2013/3/20 15:45

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/3/19 0:53
Group:
Registered Users
Fletch, i'm no Carl rove but you spent the first half of your video talking about the other candidates. By the time I got to you I could not take anymore.

What's with that wallpaper backround?
I was fascinated by it.It looked like the wall of the unibomber
after he wrote his Manifesto.

Posted on: 2013/3/20 2:50

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
New link to my introduction video. Had a typo. Sorry bout that. Here is the new link.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1 ... 894&l=1892922276976821303

Posted on: 2013/3/20 1:25

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Hello JCList.

My Name is Fletcher "Fletch" Gensamer and I am running for Ward E.

I am the TOP CHOICE for Ward E with ballot position 1C. I am also the best Choice. So please vote for me on May 14th.

Watch my Introduction Video here.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1 ... 7894&l=984501841655431467

Let me know what you think. Please visit our website www.FLETCH4JC.org. I am running because I believe I can make a difference.

Thanks

Fletch

Posted on: 2013/3/19 21:25

My latest message and ad.
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Hello Ward E. Here is my latest political message.

I call it "PIGGY BANK".

Basically, under Mayor Healy's administration, we have been hit with huge property tax increases recently. 11.25% in 2009, 25% in 2010.

And more school taxes on top of that - raising them last year, 2% and now again this year. 2%. And this year, without any vote apparently - its now automatic.

Can't take any more? But wait. Jersey City Government, under Mayor Healy, started a whole property revaluation two years ago... But postponed it till after election in order to do a good job. I will take Mayor Healy at his word on that.

My area downtown (Ward E) is going to get socked though. A lot of folks bought homes here in the 70's, 80's and early 90's when prices were low - so their taxes are low. You could get a brownstone then for 70K. They are now worth 1+Million. And Jersey City sees that as a "BONUS POOL" for more taxes.

Technically, my own taxes should come down - having bought in 2007, but I DON'T believe them NOT ONE BIT. Everyone else's will rise. But one thing is for sure, the tax reval will crush the real estate market downtown. Folks will be forced to sell, driving values further down... Causing hardship and pain for everyone who lives in Ward E. And home values are still in the gutter anyway. This will make it worse. Underwater? Welcome to the club.

Meanwhile, Corruption is rampant - folks with two three four jobs, etc. Patronage, Cronyism, Nepotism. It's the Jersey City way. No longer, I say. WE ARE NOT YOUR ATM.

And they are giving out deals to developers for money like candy to a baby. More money directly to the city (hurting our schools), and more money for themselves in brown paper envelopes full of their friend, Ben. (Remember Solomon Dwek?)

Anyway. I am in this because I believe in Government BY THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE, not what we have now - by the chosen few, for the special interests.

Fletch

Ad is here.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos ... 71821359_1148283087_n.jpg

Missed the 1st ad, it is here. NOT A RUBBER STAMP.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos ... 65402273_1827269805_n.jpg

Visit us on facebook. www.facebook.com/Fletch4JCWardE

Our website is coming soon. www.Fletch4JC.org.

Fletch

Fletch

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos ... 71821359_1148283087_n.jpg

Posted on: 2013/3/10 5:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/12/18 14:09
Group:
Registered Users
If any candidate can spell out a solid plan to eliminate the pervasive litter downtown, as well as the constantly overflowing garbage cans, they have my vote.

If this is SimCity, it's like the mayor chose to under-fund the garbage collection and we all get to live with the consequences.

Posted on: 2013/3/7 18:42

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Thanks.

At some point my website will be up. www.Fletch4JC.org. Maybe by this weekend or next.

I will probably be doing some fundraising. However, I have not received my election materials and binder from the State of New Jersey. Those documents spell out exactly what I can and can't do.

I've been trying to do this "by the book". First thing I did was to visit the East District Police headquarters on 7th street to find out what I could and could not do getting signature petitions and campaigning. Also, after talking to Port Authority Police, I reached out and actually GOT a permit to be on PATH property to collect signatures as well.

So the last thing I want to trip up on is campaign fundraising. You hear all these stories about campaign "donations" that have to be given back, etc. And corrupt politicians have gotten in trouble with fraudulent campaign donations. It's called corruption, and Jersey City has problems with this.

So give me a little bit to get my documents and "ducks in a row."

Thanks though for your support.

Fletch

Posted on: 2013/3/7 18:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Nice, I am no longer a part of Ward E, but I like what you have to say. Is there a link for donations?

I would like to donate to your cause.

Good Luck!!!!

Cheers Mate!

Posted on: 2013/3/7 18:08

Fletcher -FLETCH - Gensamer for Ward E - Your choice to keep Ward E Independent
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Hello Everybody.

My name is Fletcher Gensamer and I am running for City Council.

Thank you to everyone in Ward E who have signed my Petitions to get me on the ballot.

Had my first speech with the other candidates last night at the Hamilton Park Neighborhood Association meeting.

My Campaign is about YOU - the people - and is a grass roots campaign. I don't have the backing of the big machines (with big coffers) that the two other candidates have, so I need your support - and importantly your vote.

My goal is to keep Ward E INDEPENDENT from whomever wins the Mayoral Election. I will not be a "Rubber Stamp" to either Healy or Fulop. High Taxes are my number one issue. They affect everything and everyone - and everyone should be concerned - considering Jersey City's history with corruption, patronage, cronyism and nepotism. Some folks even have up to FOUR public jobs. At YOUR expense.

You can watch my speech here and read the text as well.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1 ... 894&l=7195335465046187053

I have a facebook page as well, and am working fast on a real website. Visit here. www.facebook.com/Fletch4JCWardE

Thank you.

Posted on: 2013/3/7 17:58

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017