Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
146 user(s) are online (124 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 146

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Omar Bustamante, 34, of Montgomery Street urinated on candy, gum at store near Hoboken PATH station

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/5/6 3:04
Group:
Registered Users
People can get so easily confused. I just want everyone to know that when I go drinking in Hoboken, I have a driver.

Resized Image

I'm JerryFUBAR and I approve this message.

Posted on: 2013/2/20 13:30

Re: Omar Bustamante, 34, of Montgomery Street urinated on candy, gum at store near Hoboken PATH station
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/1/7 17:35
Group:
Banned
Thats a pisser!

Posted on: 2013/2/20 12:12

Omar Bustamante, 34, of Montgomery Street urinated on candy, gum at store near Hoboken PATH station
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Jersey City man accused of urinating on candy, gum at store near Hoboken PATH station

By Anthony J. Machcinski
The Jersey Journal
February 19, 2013

A Jersey City man was arrested early Friday morning after he was caught urinating on candy and gum at a Hoboken newsstand.

A store clerk told police that he saw the man, Omar Bustamante, 34, of Montgomery Street in Jersey City, urinating on candy inside of the Hudson Place store around 2:27 Friday morning.

Police found Bustamante walking away from the store near the PATH station, reports said. Officers noticed that Bustamante's zipper was open and that he appeared to be under the influence of alcohol, reports stated.

Bustamante was brought back to the store where he was identified by the clerk as the man who urinated on the candy, reports state. According to police, the owner had to replace 35 boxes of candy and gum, valued in excess of $500.

Bustamante was taken to Hoboken police headquarters, charged with criminal misconduct and released.

Posted on: 2013/2/20 1:27

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017