Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
124 user(s) are online (105 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 124

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Police are confronted by a mob in the Heights
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Mouse wrote:
Quote:

Sam112 wrote:
I don't see any police brutality on this video at all. All I see is a bunch of people getting into the faces of the police and the police acting with great restraint.

+1

The purpose of this video back-fired. Just shows a bunch of drunk people trying to get themselves arrested.

Agreed, I see this type of shit happening in GV but the difference is more arrest would have been made. They all should have been arrested, including his aunt.

Posted on: 2013/2/15 13:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/16 20:23
From not downtown
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Sam112 wrote:
I don't see any police brutality on this video at all. All I see is a bunch of people getting into the faces of the police and the police acting with great restraint.

+1

The purpose of this video back-fired. Just shows a bunch of drunk people trying to get themselves arrested.

Posted on: 2013/2/15 5:11
I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.
W. C. Fields

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/1/2 2:11
Group:
Registered Users
I don't see any police brutality on this video at all. All I see is a bunch of people getting into the faces of the police and the police acting with great restraint. The Youtube poster mentions police hitting bystanders with batons; but I don't see any of that. And if they did do that, then you better believe the guy taping it would have been on top of it. The guy was resisting arrest, the guy taping was being loud-mouth ass. Who wants to bet the alcohol and who knows what else was flowing freely at their party. And, I'm sure this group knew the 3 men who supposedly "assaulted" a woman at their party -- why else would they still be waiting around? As I see it, you got a bunch of drunk, loud-mouthed asses getting in the way of what was probably a legitimate arrest and who ended up escalating the situation.
Police brutaity -- bullsh_t. The cops did their best to keep the situation from getting worse, making their arrest and getting out of there as soon as possible. Kudos to them. Let the guy sleep it off in jail (too bad the jerk taping it wasn't with him).

Posted on: 2013/2/14 0:55

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/2/21 19:34
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

LimpiarElSucio wrote:
Healy, Gaughan and who?

Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:

Where the hell have you been? The Heights is rife with gangs, drugs & wannabes. Been like this for last 10 years. It's surprising considering the 3 top dogs in the city/county live within walking distance of each other.

County Exec Tom Degise.

Posted on: 2013/2/13 19:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/5/8 0:52
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Healy, Gaughan and who?

Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:

Where the hell have you been? The Heights is rife with gangs, drugs & wannabes. Been like this for last 10 years. It's surprising considering the 3 top dogs in the city/county live within walking distance of each other.

Posted on: 2013/2/13 18:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jcboyz wrote:
TOUGH GUY ENDS UP IN PRISON WHERE HE BELONGS!! DO ALL OF THE SPANISH IN THE HEIGHTS THINK THAT ACTING LIKE GHETTO THUGS WILL IMPROVE THIER LIVING SITUATIONS!!! ESPECIALLY THESE YOUNG WANNABEES. BEFORE THEY KNOW IT, THEY WILL BE 50 YEARS OLD WITH POOR ENGLISH SKILLS MAKING 10 BUCKS AN HOUR LIVING IN THE SAME NEIGHBORHOOD ON THE SAME BLOCK.

Yeah and leave a wake behind where the innocent will suffer.

Posted on: 2013/2/13 15:16
Get on your bikes and ride !

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/6/3 10:24
Group:
Registered Users
Oh please! The same idiot featured in the video being arrested was encountered by myself yesterday morning in JC courthouse. I was there filing some court-related documents and took a ticket and waited for my number to be posted for service at the counter. This freak walked in, took a number (several behind me), and when my number was called...went straight to the window. I made sure I let him know there's a system and I am next. He gave me a "look" like "F U" and said "what's your number?" I said...The one on the board which is for this window. He ignored me, and when he was done I went to the same window. Apparently he scared the woman at the counter in the courthouse because he obviously held the wrong ticket number for service. He tried to scare me, but it didn't work. I gave up on trying to reason with this lowlife scum. He deserves what he gets. And, I'll tell you something else. People crying out for justice better open their eyes, and close their books and look around. Jerks like this kid will prey on you and then you'll be singing a different tune.

Posted on: 2013/2/13 15:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/1/7 17:35
Group:
Banned
TOUGH GUY ENDS UP IN PRISON WHERE HE BELONGS!! DO ALL OF THE SPANISH IN THE HEIGHTS THINK THAT ACTING LIKE GHETTO THUGS WILL IMPROVE THIER LIVING SITUATIONS!!! ESPECIALLY THESE YOUNG WANNABEES. BEFORE THEY KNOW IT, THEY WILL BE 50 YEARS OLD WITH POOR ENGLISH SKILLS MAKING 10 BUCKS AN HOUR LIVING IN THE SAME NEIGHBORHOOD ON THE SAME BLOCK.

Posted on: 2013/2/13 14:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/7/28 23:29
From Right here!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
I didn't know the Heights got down like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature= ... _embedded&v=Bt6urzf9-t4#!

Posted on: 2013/2/13 13:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users
Yeah, the guy recording the video *may* have a point, but his way of trying to get that across was just plain wrong. Getting on an officer's face, while they are already dealing with a tense situation, is just not the way to handle things. Honestly, from the video, it is not clear that excessive force was used, or that the police did anything but try and control/defuse a tense situation. But, we don't have all the facts.

Posted on: 2013/2/13 5:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/20 19:08
Group:
Registered Users
I see a guy being belligerent, tells a woman officer to go "fk" herself, and resisting arrest. I also see the word shove spelled "shuv."

SO after reviewing these facts, the cops are of course wrong. This guy should sue JCPD and we, the taxpayers, should pay him 3 million dollars.

Posted on: 2013/2/13 5:01

Police are confronted by a mob in the Heights
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
I didn't know the Heights got down like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature= ... _embedded&v=Bt6urzf9-t4#!

Posted on: 2013/2/13 4:18

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017