Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
131 user(s) are online (114 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 131

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

BottomBottom  Previous Topic Previous Topic  Next Topic Next Topic   Register To PostTopic is Locked

« 1 ... 4 5 6 (7) 8 9 10 ... 12 »

Re: Dan is still Dan
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/5/16 21:05
Group:
Registered Users
Testimonial for Dan Levin by Jersey City Preservationist John Gomez

Dan Levin has not just been a friend to historic preservation in Jersey City ? he has been a pioneer and an outspoken advocate who believes in the intrinsic value of the built environment.

Dan is a founding board member of the Jersey City Landmarks Conservancy, a citizen- steered organization that has been around since 1999 fighting for threatened historic buildings. With true civic passion and pride, Dan took on the huge task of establishing the fledgling organization as a not-for-profit historic preservation entity. On his own time, and without compensation, Dan helped obtain the group?s 501(c)(3) status and tax identification number. As its tireless treasurer, he created from scratch a system of spread sheets, forms and receipts for sound book keeping purposes, and he maintained and grew the organization?s treasury ? all practices and staples of institutional success, impact and longevity.

Historic preservation is not an easy task, especially in cities pressured by commercial development. Jersey City needs a leader who will commit to furthering the protection of our architectural patrimony; who will seek and find a fair balance so that new development can continue without hurting our historicity; and who will promise to go into the inner city sections to assist in preserving, protecting and promoting historic resources and igniting revitalization and economic prosperity.

Dan Levin is the preservation visionary Jersey City needs. I believe his trustworthiness, dedication, intelligence, understanding and innate respect for Jersey City?s past, present and future make him singularly qualified to step up to the civic stage.

John Gomez
M.S. Historic Preservation, Columbia University
Architectural Historian
Founder, Jersey City Landmarks Conservancy
Author, Legendary Locals of Jersey City
Manager + Moderator, Historical Preservation Network

http://onejerseycity.com/?p=1728

Posted on: 2013/3/15 18:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/3/23 17:09
Group:
Registered Users
The fact that Candice knows about, is concerned about, and is ACTUALLY working to alleviate the flooding issue in the worst part of downtown is kind of a big one for me.

HUGE actually.

Her leadership skills and non-stop efforts in the aftermath of Sandy - HUGE.

Candice is able to understand what is critical and hit the ground running. This is why I endorse Candice.

Bikes are nice, but not if you have nowhere to live.

Posted on: 2013/3/15 1:14
soshin: Mention guns and bd pops up through a hole in the ground like a heavily armed meercat

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/3/26 16:41
Group:
Registered Users
Candice Osborne is a well-educated and successful businesswoman, a proven entrepreneur and a caring neighbor whose work has been nationally recognized. If that makes her an "operative," I want her operating on the city council.

Posted on: 2013/3/14 14:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Remember the new, re-formulated Coke that was rejected by consumers? It's like Dan. The "classic" Dan - good. The "new" Dan, meh.

Is Dan still Dan? The answer, no.

link

Posted on: 2013/3/13 19:55

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/5/13 17:20
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Here is my take on the Jersey City mayoral contest. The two pieces reflect on mayor Healy's State of The City and re-election announcement speeches. They are relevant to this Dan vs. Candice debate, as each have chosen a team to run with. And the gaps between the teams are huge.

http://www.examiner.com/article/jerse ... speech-where-is-education

http://www.examiner.com/article/jerse ... eme-newcomers-not-welcome

Posted on: 2013/3/13 18:29

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/3/26 0:25
Group:
Banned
Bruno sure knows a lot about me. Weird! You're right - I live in a different ward. Even though you can't conceive that anyone has a different persepctive than you, I'll forgive your incredulity. Like it or not, I live here, work here, raise my kids here and pay property taxes here. Doesn't matter if you believe that or not.

Say, Bruno - what was it like when you worked for the school privatization cartel in Newark? Were you aware of the test score manipulation at Treat, or was your job to do some "reputation management" on that?

Probably doesn't matter. I guarantee you won't live here in ten years.

Posted on: 2013/3/13 18:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/5/12 21:59
From Harsuimus Cove
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

HHend wrote:
Ms. Osbourne's own website begs to disagree with you. Everything written there is designed to make her look like a seasoned political operative, because she is. Are you denying this?

Formed in 2010, C&S Strategies applies innovations in technology to politicians, not for profits, and small businesses. In the last year we've run our software in 10 elections and work with several political candidates, not for profits on an ongoing basis. We've been featured in the Wall Street Journal, online marketing magazine ClickZ and are proud to have received the Rising Star award from Campaigns and Elections Magazine.

Press Releases

June 7, 2011 Jersey City, NJ.

C&S Strategies founder, Candice Osborne, was named a Rising Star by Campaigns and Elections Magazine for her innovations in mobile and cloud based campaign technology to foster grass roots accountability and improve election day GOTV efforts.

"By taking the tools and concepts that the private sector views as common place and by incorporating those practices into campaigns, we are able to help political candidates better use their resources, and better target their voters," said Candice. "This is a nice honor from a prestigious organization that has recognized many national political leaders very early in their career. To be included on this list, especially as a non-partisan, is humbling to say the least."

One of the most prestigious honors in politics, the award goes to a select group of operatives age 35 and under who have an established track record of achievement in political consulting or advocacy and the promise to achieve greatness. Rising Stars were first recognized in 1988 and have gone on to serve in the highest levels of government and political consulting. Past honorees include David Axelrod, Donna Brazile, James Carville, Alex Castellanos, Rahm Emanuel, Ben Ginsberg, Ed Goeas, Mike Murphy, Bill McInturff, and George Stephanopoulos.

"C&S has been crucial in helping our team level the playing field and is a huge part of our campaign. This is a great and deserving recognition" said Jersey City Councilman Steven Fulop.

This does not really go against what I said about her. As I stated on the previous post, and others on this site, Candice is a former neighbor. It?s been a couple of years since I saw her on a regular basis.

I only knew about the Booker campaign. But what is sounds like to me is that she wrote a program that is pretty good and other campaigns have picked it up. And it won an award. Wow...bully for her.

I?m still not sure how this makes her accountable to all of those who bought her product. Isn?t Dan Levin a business owner? (That?s a real question as I?m not completely sure.) If so, does that mean all of his customers will have more sway over him than the rest of his constituency?

And on top of that, why shouldn?t she tout that accomplishment? Knowing something about politics isn?t a bad thing. Creating a product that helps campaigns and selling it on the free market is something to be proud of really.

So I guess my question to you is,?What?s your beef??

Posted on: 2013/3/13 18:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/5/8 0:52
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
The only people whining are HHend and JTaylor. If you actually cared about qualifications and ideas instead of wasting time on drivel then you would watch the HCTV interviews that were posted previously. If you have a problem with what she says is one thing, but to keep complaining that she hasnt said anything is ignorant.

Posted on: 2013/3/13 18:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/7/1 17:12
Group:
Registered Users
Her website qualifies her as a software designer. I'm not even sure what you are getting at with your insistence that Candice is some kind of "operative" which apparently is a bad thing that does not apply to any other candidate.

All I know is Candice has worked hard for the Ward, providing effective community assistance after Sandy and she has the confidence of the reforming candidate I hope will be our next Mayor.

Of course people participating in political discussions are likely to have an opinion on an upcoming election. That doesn't discredit their opinions, unless they are hyper-partisan and somewhat hyperbolic. Ahem.

Posted on: 2013/3/13 18:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/25 20:40
From somewhere else
Group:
Registered Users
Right JCFree/HHend - glad you have such concerns. Of course you won't be voting for any of these candidates because you don't live in Ward E. But thanks for your input!

Posted on: 2013/3/13 18:19

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
And to be clear - I am not dans friend, have never met him, am not Candace's friend, have never met her. Few if any of you can claim such lack of bias.. Some of you even go as far as to PROClaim your friendship. Sure, no bias there.

Read my previous posts. I used to support Fulop. But I never got stars in my eyes at the prospect of being friends with a sitting mayor. Pretty sure there is a bad case of starf*ckery going around.

If your guy wins, get ready for disappointment when Jersey City looks much the same two years from now. Just with more vulture capitalists and privatization.

Posted on: 2013/3/13 18:16

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
So sorry to mince words. If I had said "select operative" would you still be disputing the website in front of your eyes? Prestigious national recognition doesn't qualify her as a seasoned political operative?

Candace Osbourne- select political operative for ward E.

Still waiting, as JPhurst said, for those qualifications, as opposed to all of this whining.

Posted on: 2013/3/13 18:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/7/1 17:12
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

HHend wrote:
Ms. Osbourne's own website begs to disagree with you. Everything written there is designed to make her look like a seasoned political operative, because she is. Are you denying this?

What I see is someone who founded a software company in 2010 that has been successful. Yes, the software is for use by political campaigns. This experience would not make Candice a "seasoned political operative" anywhere, but in Jersey City, where politics is still a machine game, you are especially off-base.

Posted on: 2013/3/13 18:00

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/5/18 17:32
Group:
Registered Users
@HHend, you misunderstand MightyOz's point, which is that Dan's supporters are all over the map. Maybe that's because Dan's message is also incoherent.

"I'm for good government - and for Jerry Healy."

"I can get things done - I just can't tell you what."

"Fulop's the bad guy - I can't exactly tell you how, but just ask the Illuminati."

If your candidate was on point, you would be to.

Posted on: 2013/3/13 17:56

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
Please do show me a post where I accused Osbourne of lack of experience. Show it to all of us. The ONLY post I've made about her is to refute that idea. You may want to bucket all Fulop detractors as some zombie monolith, but my post actually proves you wrong. Where, again, are the inconsistencies in MY posts? Oh, that's right - there are none. Nice try.

I'm no Healy cheerleader. I'm more interested in blowing up this absurd notion that Fulop is somehow more trustworthy. Just ask Fairview, or Sterling Waterman, or the hedge fund managers who want to privatize public schools by supporting friendly candidates like Fulop.

The eleven hardcore Fulop people on this board (including his communications manager who didn't reveal his identity until outed) sure do get bent out of shape.

Posted on: 2013/3/13 17:30

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/5/14 1:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

MightyOz wrote:
I guess Dan is still Dan. He says he wants a different kind of politics. But then...

He hooks up with Healy and all the crud that brings along with it.

He posts vague wonkfests and refuses to answer questions about them.

His friends go out to attack Dan's opponents but they can't get their story straight. Candice is a rank newbie with no experience - or a seasoned political operative.

In their view she can't be exactly what Dan has claimed he is: a concerned citizen who got involved in politics because of the mess they saw and the way good government could help people.

The hypocrisy reeks of a desperate grasping for straws. Move on and make the case about how Dan has the ability to do the job.

Mighty Oz,
Dan Levin is the only candidate running in Ward E who will not be a rubber stamp for either Mayoral candidate. Since you bring up qualifications, can you explain what Ms. Osborne's are other than agreeing with Team Fulop?

Posted on: 2013/3/13 17:21

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/1/2 18:35
From Journal Square
Group:
Registered Users
I guess Dan is still Dan. He says he wants a different kind of politics. But then...

He hooks up with Healy and all the crud that brings along with it.

He posts vague wonkfests and refuses to answer questions about them.

His friends go out to attack Dan's opponents but they can't get their story straight. Candice is a rank newbie with no experience - or a seasoned political operative.

In their view she can't be exactly what Dan has claimed he is: a concerned citizen who got involved in politics because of the mess they saw and the way good government could help people.

The hypocrisy reeks of a desperate grasping for straws. Move on and make the case about how Dan has the ability to do the job.

Posted on: 2013/3/13 16:33
Follow the yellow brick road.

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned

Formed in 2010, C&S Strategies applies innovations in technology to politicians, not for profits, and small businesses. In the last year we've run our software in 10 elections and work with several political candidates, not for profits on an ongoing basis. We've been featured in the Wall Street Journal, online marketing magazine ClickZ and are proud to have received the Rising Star award from Campaigns and Elections Magazine.

Press Releases

June 7, 2011 Jersey City, NJ.

C&S Strategies founder, Candice Osborne, was named a Rising Star by Campaigns and Elections Magazine for her innovations in mobile and cloud based campaign technology to foster grass roots accountability and improve election day GOTV efforts.

"By taking the tools and concepts that the private sector views as common place and by incorporating those practices into campaigns, we are able to help political candidates better use their resources, and better target their voters," said Candice. "This is a nice honor from a prestigious organization that has recognized many national political leaders very early in their career. To be included on this list, especially as a non-partisan, is humbling to say the least."

One of the most prestigious honors in politics, the award goes to a select group of operatives age 35 and under who have an established track record of achievement in political consulting or advocacy and the promise to achieve greatness. Rising Stars were first recognized in 1988 and have gone on to serve in the highest levels of government and political consulting. Past honorees include David Axelrod, Donna Brazile, James Carville, Alex Castellanos, Rahm Emanuel, Ben Ginsberg, Ed Goeas, Mike Murphy, Bill McInturff, and George Stephanopoulos.

"C&S has been crucial in helping our team level the playing field and is a huge part of our campaign. This is a great and deserving recognition" said Jersey City Councilman Steven Fulop.

Posted on: 2013/3/13 16:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Harsuimus Cove
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

HHend wrote:
All this stuff about Osbourne being a neophyte is off the mark. She is a highly seasoned political operative who paid her bills with money she earned working for Fulop, Booker and others. Her team is doing a great job of perpetuating this image of her, and it should come as no surprise. One of the main services she offers through her consultancy is "reputation management."

Candice Osborne has a full time job as a project manager for a rather well known internet company. That is how she pays her bills. As I stated on another post, she wrote computer program to help campaigns target voters while she was a volunteer for Councilman Fulop and later sold the rights or licensed it to the Booker campaign.

This is called being an entrepreneur. It is what we celebrate in this country.

But of course, this is from the classic Karl Rove playbook of politics. Take someone?s strengths and make it their weakness.

Well I?m calling bullsh*t on this tactic. I remember having conversations with Candace about this program shortly after she wrote it. During those conversations we discussed her reaching out to other campaigns to sell them the program. And the Booker people bought it. She is so not getting rich on any of this.

I know this woman, as a former neighbor and a friend. You all are talking about things you don?t know anything about. You?re making it up as you go along strictly for political purposes.

If you think Dan, or Fletch, is the better candidate, so be it. If you think Candice doesn?t have enough experience or isn?t as qualified compared to the candidate of your choosing, that?s ok too. But don?t make up or proliferate falsities to score political points. It?s unsavory.

Posted on: 2013/3/13 16:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

HCResident wrote:
The irony is that Dan has enough name recognition (and had enough respect) in Ward E that he probably didn?t need to be on any ticket whatsoever. So what was the impetus to sign up with Healy? I, for one, assume that he just wanted to put a stick in Steve Fulop?s eye. Really mature.

I respectfully disagree. I think that Dan wants to get elected and is willing to sacrifice his reputation to achieve those ends. Fulop and Levin have butted heads in the past, nothing wrong with that, but they were never what I would characterize as being political adversaries.

If Dan had been on Walker's ticket, there wouldn't have been the outcry against him. Dan is putting all of his eggs in the Healy basket, and on election day, I think we know how this will down...

Posted on: 2013/3/13 16:03

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
All this stuff about Osbourne being a neophyte is off the mark. She is a highly seasoned political operative who paid her bills with money she earned working for Fulop, Booker and others. Her team is doing a great job of perpetuating this image of her, and it should come as no surprise. One of the main services she offers through her consultancy is "reputation management."

Posted on: 2013/3/13 15:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Harsuimus Cove
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JTaylor wrote:
Quote:

thor800 wrote:
City government could use some of the fresh ideas that Candice presents. You don't need to be a career politician to be an effective leader. If anything, not being a product of the machine makes you way less jaded and able to effectively keep JC on its progressive path.

Thor,
Dan Levin has a long history of service to the community, including presenting the original pay to play ordinance to Councilman Fulop. Can you describe a few of Ms. Osborne's fresh ideas that you are referring to?

Most of us are not questioning Dan?s past contributions to the community. What bothers many of us is that he got into the political bed of the man he not so long ago demand resign.

The irony is that Dan has enough name recognition (and had enough respect) in Ward E that he probably didn?t need to be on any ticket whatsoever. So what was the impetus to sign up with Healy? I, for one, assume that he just wanted to put a stick in Steve Fulop?s eye. Really mature.

Posted on: 2013/3/13 14:57

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/5/14 1:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

thor800 wrote:
City government could use some of the fresh ideas that Candice presents. You don't need to be a career politician to be an effective leader. If anything, not being a product of the machine makes you way less jaded and able to effectively keep JC on its progressive path.

Thor,
Dan Levin has a long history of service to the community, including presenting the original pay to play ordinance to Councilman Fulop. Can you describe a few of Ms. Osborne's fresh ideas that you are referring to?

Posted on: 2013/3/13 14:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/9/4 14:31
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2013/3/13 11:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/25 20:40
From somewhere else
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

ercarpenter wrote:

Question: Have you ever considered how Candice Osborne, someone who certainly does not have the same level of name recognition as Dan Levin in Ward E, got to where she is in this race? Answer: Team Fulop. Don?t pretend that she doesn?t benefit from being on an established politician/groups ticket either.

What does being on a ticket have to do with anything? If Levin had known Walker was going to run and had waited to join up with him, no one would have beaten him up for that. In fact, that could have been a nice fit and Levin would have enhanced that ticket.

You are new to the list. Maybe you are new to JC - although I doubt it. You probably remember the part where Dan stands in front of City Hall and demands the resignation of the man he is now running with? Called him corrupt. Said the streets of the city are unsafe with shootings almost every day. And now it's: "Let's keep the progress moving"??

I agree with FU, I thought Levin would drop from the ticket too. Look what he has to show from his Healy endorsment to date:

- His campaign fundraising team threw an illegal fundraiser with the sole purpose being to circumvent pay to play laws.
- Accepted maximum contributions from HCDO stalwarts Bayonne Mayor Mark Smith and Aseemblyman Jason O'Donnell which, if they weren't wheeling, certainly reflects the nature of New Dan's new friends.
- Addition of anti-woman, anti-gay Mario Gonzalez to his ticket.
- Healy's veto of stricter pay to play laws - the reasons for which now are quite clear given the illegal fundraiser debacle.
- A ransom-note looking mailer of a couple of printed out newspaper articles with nothing else included.

Let's face it - it's a booty call of convenience. Healy needs to do anything he can to dent Fulop downtown and Levin can't fundraise his way out of a paper bag. The funniest part from the Levin side of the coupling is watching the lengths to which he is going to earnestly sell his belief in Healy. That's the big headscratcher out of all this. Why do it? As FU points out - sure, Healy is using Levin to fundraise, but will Levin actually reap anything from it?

Posted on: 2013/3/12 14:07

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/3/26 16:22
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fedup07302 wrote:
Tuesday March 12th,One day after the File deadline and Dan is now an official member of the HCDO.I lost a 20 dollar bet he would have ran away from them before yesterday.

Lets see how they pay him back for his silence.
Lets see how many Healy Levin signs are hung.
Lets see how many mailers for dan get sent.
Lets see how many workers are sent to help him.
Lets see what the cost of selling out is worth.

Question: Have you ever considered how Candice Osborne, someone who certainly does not have the same level of name recognition as Dan Levin in Ward E, got to where she is in this race? Answer: Team Fulop. Don?t pretend that she doesn?t benefit from being on an established politician/groups ticket either.

Posted on: 2013/3/12 13:39

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/3/19 0:53
Group:
Registered Users
Tuesday March 12th,One day after the File deadline and Dan is now an official member of the HCDO.I lost a 20 dollar bet he would have ran away from them before yesterday.

Lets see how they pay him back for his silence.
Lets see how many Healy Levin signs are hung.
Lets see how many mailers for dan get sent.
Lets see how many workers are sent to help him.
Lets see what the cost of selling out is worth.

Posted on: 2013/3/12 11:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/6/18 15:56
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

OneJC wrote:
http://onejerseycity.com/?page_id=1675

About Dan Levin

A resident of Jersey City for two decades, Dan Levin has spent the past 15 years working to improve Ward E as a community organizer, good government advocate, visionary leader, and parent. Whether he has been leading community groups, supporting the arts or being active in education, Dan has proven his commitment to Jersey City?s downtown residents.

Dan has been a member of the Harsimus Cove Neighborhood Association since 1999, serving as treasurer, president and on the board of directors. Under his leadership as president, the Harsimus Cove Association spearheaded the design of the hugely successful and heavily used multi-functional plaza at the Grove Street Path Station. As founder of Civic JC, a non-partisan good government advocacy organization, that led the efforts have the city council adopt the Contractor and Redevelopment Pay to Play Reform ordinances.

Dan also co-founded Bike JC and is a founding board member of the Jersey City Landmarks Conservancy. These two community groups have been instrumental in the adoption of a bike lane network, the implementation of Jersey City?s Shade Tree ordinance and the creation of the Annual Preservation Awards.

Levin?s two children attend Jersey City?s public district schools and Levin has been committed to improving education for Jersey City?s children. He has recruited and walked alongside the most successful school board members.

As your Ward E councilman, Dan will continue to improve the lives of Jersey City residents as he has done for the last two decades.

This looks like the two page printout I got in the mail this week from you. What was up with that? Not very green of you to be printing out newspaper/internet articles and mailing them all over the place - and without anything new added to them. Why waste all that paper to just print out online articles and send them?

Posted on: 2013/3/10 1:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/7/28 23:29
From Right here!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

OneJC wrote:

About Dan Levin

A resident of Jersey City for two decades, Dan Levin has spent the past 15 years working to improve Ward E as a community organizer, good government advocate, visionary leader, and parent. Whether he has been leading community groups, supporting the arts or being active in education, Dan has proven his commitment to Jersey City?s downtown residents.

Dan has been a member of the Harsimus Cove Neighborhood Association since 1999, serving as treasurer, president and on the board of directors. Under his leadership as president, the Harsimus Cove Association spearheaded the design of the hugely successful and heavily used multi-functional plaza at the Grove Street Path Station. As founder of Civic JC, a non-partisan good government advocacy organization, that led the efforts have the city council adopt the Contractor and Redevelopment Pay to Play Reform ordinances.

Dan also co-founded Bike JC and is a founding board member of the Jersey City Landmarks Conservancy. These two community groups have been instrumental in the adoption of a bike lane network, the implementation of Jersey City?s Shade Tree ordinance and the creation of the Annual Preservation Awards.

Levin?s two children attend Jersey City?s public district schools and Levin has been committed to improving education for Jersey City?s children. He has recruited and walked alongside the most successful school board members.

As your Ward E councilman, Dan will continue to improve the lives of Jersey City residents as he has done for the last two decades.

Hmmmm, only 20 years in Jersey City? Doesn't that make Dan one of the 'newcomers, interlopers' stupid as a stump Dublin was talking about?

Posted on: 2013/3/10 1:44

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/5/16 21:05
Group:
Registered Users

About Dan Levin

Posted on: 2013/3/10 1:09

« 1 ... 4 5 6 (7) 8 9 10 ... 12 »

Register To PostTopic is Locked

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017