Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
114 user(s) are online (100 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 114

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: White Star - Liberty State Park Benefit
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

tommyc_37 wrote:
Did anybody else attend this tonight? Mayor Healy walked in, and I turned around to continue my conversation, and by the time I looked back towards where he was (about 5 minutes later), he had left! He must have come in for a quick photo op. Pretty pathetic...

I was there the mayor stayed for at least a half hour maybe more he was making the rounds that evening. The evening turned out nice gave everyone a chance to catch up, it's a cozy venue. Bike and park issues were disscussed and some new members were introduced to BIKE JC's misssion. I'd say about 20 people showed coming and going at different times of the evening. They had a 3 different raffles to bebefit Liberty St. Park, one for tee shirts, another for a bike tune-up, and one for a proper bike fitting for your existing bike. I did not stay for the raffle drawing but I'm sure the winners were notified though.

Posted on: 2012/12/12 13:09
Get on your bikes and ride !

White Star - Liberty State Park Benefit
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/30 18:46
From Van Vorst Park
Group:
Registered Users
Did anybody else attend this tonight? Mayor Healy walked in, and I turned around to continue my conversation, and by the time I looked back towards where he was (about 5 minutes later), he had left! He must have come in for a quick photo op. Pretty pathetic...

Posted on: 2012/12/12 4:23

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017