Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
116 user(s) are online (103 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 116

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: The Jersey City Most Down Towners Never Witnessed First Hand (Please View)
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/9/12 11:53
Group:
Registered Users
Most of these young people know what they are doing is wrong.

When i was in the third grade out of no where my dad said to me: I never want you to drink or do drugs. And basically said he would disown me. Period. There was no discussion. I have to this day never done either.

Today you have parents who will even induct their kids into these past times or pretend their kids aren't "the kind" or basically let their peers, institutions(school) or media/culture raise them. Families need to take responsibility and put in the effort.

We waste so much money and time on stupid PSA and programs that are unnecessary or really don't work at all...DARE anyone?

On a lighter note....i have never had the the bird or bees talk...eeekkkkkkkk! ;)

Posted on: 2012/3/31 8:32

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/9/22 17:18
Group:
Registered Users
Humans are evil. Sum more than others.

Posted on: 2012/3/31 1:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/2/18 15:54
From Van Vorst Park
Group:
Registered Users
I feel sorry for these people. They don't respect themselves acting like this and wonder why their friends are dead or in jail. So damn stupid and they have no clue what a real man has to do to get by and provide for his family. Bad parenting and a culture that enables them only feeds the same cycle. Babies having babies doesn't help either.

Posted on: 2012/3/31 0:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
The level of crime in JC, NJ and the country is shameful. I think perhaps need to start turning its prisons into training academies for those incarcerated so hopefully they can have a positive impact on others once they become un-incarcerated.

Perhaps instead of forcing them to do solitary confinement make them read Anna Karenina, 1001 Nights or Second Chhance. or even worse study physics or astronomy in order for prison privileges or reduced sentences.

Posted on: 2012/3/30 12:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/4/26 19:42
From Chilltown, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
The young boy dancing in this video Troy Gregory aka "Kooda"is from the "crew" (The Roc) filmed in the documentary "Promise Me Tomorrow Pt 1" above. He was murdered by a member of the "Hoover 52 Crips" based out of Booker T in Downtown. He was only 15 when he died.

Posted on: 2012/3/30 8:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Chilltown, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
These are videos of Albert Robinson aka "Albee Al" a member "Fruit Town Brims" gang. He is responsible for the murder on the JC waterfront in Downtown where he threw a "Hoover 52 Crip" in the Hudson River after he was shot by his cousin in a gang fight. Albee Al is nationally known for being bailed out of jail by Tennessee Titan Kenny Britt in connection with another murder. He was out on bail for that charge when he committed the gang related murder Downtown. A cousin of Albee Al was shot in retaliation of the murder not long after. http://jclist.com/modules/newbb/viewt ... id=246043#forumpost246043 http://jclist.com/modules/newbb/viewt ... id=230669#forumpost230669 His cousin Joshue Robinson that pulled the trigger that night was also known for attempting to murder rapper Joe Buddens about 10 years ago. http://www.rapverse.com/pages/90082/J ... empted-RobberyMurder.html Rapping about getting back at a enemy In Downtown JC on Montgomery in "New Houses"

Posted on: 2012/3/30 8:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Chilltown, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
An earlier documentary that shows even younger kids....this one even shows the effects of a drug I feel to be responsible for the violent mentality of this city and is a huge problem in this city....go to 11:46 to witness this drug first hand

Posted on: 2012/3/30 6:58

The Jersey City Most Down Towners Never Witnessed First Hand (Please View)
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Chilltown, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
It seems like many from (the new) Downtown JC have never witnessed first hand how many of the younger people of this city involved in this violent life style actually live. Here are some videos of the other half you probably only read about This is part 2 of documentary made in JC....starts off in Downtown in Booker T Projects

Posted on: 2012/3/30 6:44

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017