Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
89 user(s) are online (84 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 89

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Super Impact Fitness in McGinley Square
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2011/10/21 1:20
From Lincoln Park
Group:
Registered Users
I've taken Yoga with Jaime (Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday mornings) and I have to say she's awesome. She caters the class to the participants and I think she's actually the best yoga instructor I've had. I don't know but I think it's Vinyasa style and I'm am not good at yoga, but she's definitely showed me some poses I've never done. Afterwards, I'm totally refreshed and clear and ready to conquer the day. You have to try this class.

Posted on: 2011/10/8 23:10

Re: 3 for $20 Classes @ SIF Fitness & Dance Studio NOW OPEN!

Hide User information
Last Login :
2011/10/3 4:00
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Good luck with getting JC fit and I wish you all success, however JC is more of an ALL YOU CAN EAT type crowd !

Thank you. Assuming you know most of the people in JC, sounds like a huge opportunity to help turn some lives around :)

ALL YOU CAN EAT to EAT ALL YOU WANT CAUSE YOU ARE FIT!

www.superimpactfitness.com

We support local JC businesses! Bring your receipt from any restaurant, boutique, bar in JC and receive 10% off

Posted on: 2011/9/29 0:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Good luck with getting JC fit and I wish you all success, however JC is more of an ALL YOU CAN EAT type crowd !

Posted on: 2011/9/28 22:16
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Super Impact Fitness is Jersey City's #1 "classes only" fitness and dance studio. SIF Studio was created to strictly offer classes after hearing so many people say they prefer group fitness. There are no oversized, intimidating weight machines or equipment. You will find a small intimate space with high ceilings, exposed brick wall, large mirror, hardwood floors, a stretch bar (ballet bar) and floor to ceiling glass windows.

Our certified instructors offer a variety of classes designed to help you sculpt your body, challenge your mind and change your life! From beginner to hardcore adult yoga, hot yoga, zumba, abs/core, aerobics, cardio kickboxing, mixed martial arts training, belly dancing, SIF Xtreme Boot camp etc.

Our dance instructors offer latin dance, salsa, hip hop, bollywood, We also offer KidsYoga, KidsZumba and much more!!

We are conveniently located across from The Beacon in an upscale recently completed condo building named M650 Flats.

http://icont.ac/fTvR

Come out & GET FIT JERSEY CITY!

Posted on: 2011/9/28 19:53

Sept 17th Open House @ SIF Studios

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Get a taste of what Super Impact Fitness can do for you at our Open House on September 17th. Drop in for one (or all) of our FREE 15 minute SUPER SESSIONS - designed to demonstrate the difference between ordinary fitness and Super Impact Fitness.

Super Impact Fitness - Jersey City's premier, boutique fitness studio - offers a wide range of classes designed to help you sculpt your body, challenge your mind and change your life!
Enjoy complimentary refreshments while learning how our energetic classes taught by our team of certified trainers can help you achieve your fitness goals!

15 minute sample classes:
12:00pm - Hip Hop
1:30pm - Yoga
3:00pm - Zumba
4:30pm - Belly Dancing

Our full and exciting roster of classes include Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, Zumba and Latin Dance, Belly Dancing, Pilates, Abs/Core Training, Aerobics, Cardio Kickboxing, "AM" Ped-Up Indoor Boot Camp, Kettlebell Training, Hip Hop Dance, Kids Yoga, Kids Zumba and Kids Dance Classes!

Our certified fitness instructors make it their goal to ensure you have a fun, challenging and rewarding experience - each and every class! Super Impact Fitness Studio's intimate setting encourages both hard work and fun. Our group exercise programs will help you create balance, build strength and bolster confidence! See just how much your body can do and sign up for a classes today!

Super Impact Fitness supports local businesses! If you shop at any local business in JC you will receive 10% off any class at SIF Studio. Just bring and show us your receipts!

650 Montgomery Street
Jersey City, NJ 07306
201-763-6617
GetFitJC@superimpactfitness.com

Posted on: 2011/9/16 3:26

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Hi Everyone!

Super Impact Fitness is Jersey City's #1 "classes only" fitness and dance studio. SIF Studio was created to strictly offer classes after hearing so many people say they prefer group fitness. There are no oversized, intimidating weight machines or equipment. You will find a small intimate space with high ceilings, exposed brick wall, large mirror, hardwood floors, a stretch bar (ballet bar) and all glass floor to ceiling windows.

Our certified instructors offer beginner to hardcore adult yoga, zumba, abs/core, aerobics, cardio kickboxing, cardio crossfit, belly dancing, indoor boot camps etc.

Our dance instructors offer latin dance, salsa, hip hop, bollywood, We also offer KidsYoga, KidsZumba and much more!!

Sign up for classes now and save up to 40% off! No contracts or memberships necessary! Customize your workouts! Visit us online at www.superimpactfitness.com

We are conveniently located in McGinley Square across from The Beacon in an upscale recently completed condo building called M650 Flats.

RSVP for our Open House Saturday, September 17th, 2011 between 10am-6pm.

Also a LIVE Performance by belly dancer Teuta Ilyriana. Healthy snacks and drinks will be served.

Studio 201.763.6617

Ask for Russ or Efrin

Posted on: 2011/9/7 21:00

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/5/1 13:27
Group:
Registered Users
I took the bootcamp classes this summer -- hooked myself up for a month of unlimited classes for a $20 livingsocial coupon.

The guys that run it definately know what they are doing and gave me a great workout.

From what I understand, you can either buy a membership or individual classes. They will offer bootcamp type classes but also hoped to hire other experts in fields like yoga, pilates, etc...

And...I wouldn't be surprised if they offer another steep discount from groupon/livingsocial type sites once they are up an running. Keep your eyes open if you are interested.

Posted on: 2011/9/2 14:19

Super Impact Fitness in McGinley Square
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/6/3 19:43
Group:
Registered Users
Just saw this new fitness studio, it's in the first-floor commercial space of m650 Flats (650 Montgomery, across from the Beacon). Does anyone know anything about them? Looks like they've been running Fitness Boot Camps in LSP before opening their storefront, anyone ever been?

http://www.superimpactfitness.com/

Hopefully the neighborhood can support this. Maybe they're hoping to lure Beacon residents away from the Beacon's gym?

Posted on: 2011/9/1 19:48

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017