Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
118 user(s) are online (95 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 118

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Holland Tunnel/Downtown: Playboy Playmate at liquor megastore's anniversary -- few customers notice
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/3/15 16:44
Group:
Registered Users
My gf and I honestly thought the woman working the wine promotion was the Playmate at first. We thought she was more attractive.

But hey, a Playmate one block away from my apartment. This marks the closest distance one will ever come to my bedroom!

Posted on: 2010/11/15 13:48
"I try so hard to be myself but I just wind up gettin' drunk." - Jerry Wick

Re: Holland Tunnel/Downtown: Playboy Playmate at liquor megastore's anniversary -- few customers notice
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/7/1 9:09
From Southern JC
Group:
Registered Users
Exciting gig for her. Does anyone buy Playboy magazine anymore?

Posted on: 2010/11/15 13:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/11/1 17:27
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

corybraiterman wrote:
Talk about poor promotion. Did anyone have any idea about this?

Yes. Why am I hearing about this AFTER the fact? Her loss.

Posted on: 2010/11/15 11:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/4/28 22:07
Group:
Registered Users
Talk about poor promotion. Did anyone have any idea about this?

Posted on: 2010/11/15 2:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/2/8 20:19
From Paulus Hook
Group:
Registered Users
How pathetic, JC finally arrives in the 60's

Posted on: 2010/11/14 22:49

Holland Tunnel/Downtown: Playboy Playmate at liquor megastore's anniversary -- few customers notice
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image
She is shown here with Super Buy Rite owner Adithya Bathena.

=====================================
Playboy Playmate helps liquor megastore celebrate 1-year anniversary -- but few customers notice

Published: Saturday, November 13, 2010, 7:38 PM
Amy Sara Clark/The Jersey Journal

Playboy bunny Laurie Fetter talks with customer Rich Rhee at the Jersey City Super Buy Rite on Nov. 13, 2010. Fetter was there to promote Stoli's new vodka, Oranj, and to help the store celebrate its one-year anniversary.

Laurie Fetter, the Playboy Playmate of the Month for the May 2003 issue, was at Jersey City's mega liquor store, Super Buy Rite Liquors, this afternoon to help the store celebrate its one-year anniversary.

But Fetter's bunny ears, bow-tie and black bustier leotard were largely wasted on the customers, most of whom didn't seem to know she was there.

As Fetter sat by herself at a table playing with her underused sharpie, customers customers obliviously wandered the aisles of the 27,000-square foot-store near the Hoboken border.

A small poster announced Fetter's presence as customers entered the store. But the Playboy bunny herself was seated at a table several aisles away from the entrance.

Playboy Bunny Laurie Fetter, was at Jersey City's mega liquor store, Super Buy Rite Liquors, to help the store celebrate its one-year anniversary on Nov. 13, 2010. But Fetter's bunny ears, bow-tie and black bustier leotard, were largely wasted on the customers, most of whom didn't seem to notice.

"What are they, hiding her in the back?" said Hobokenite Eric Plett, 33, as he picked up wine for a dinner party.

Asked if he wanted to meet her, Plett said no.

"I'm not a Playboy reader and my wife is out in the car. I'm just trying to get in and out as quickly as possible," he said.

But 25-year-old Rich Rhee, of Hoboken, had a different reaction.

"Phenomenal," said Rhee -- once he was led over to her photo and he learned who she was.

He went over to the table, got a signed photo, and asked her what life was like at the Playboy Mansion. ("A nonstop party," Fetter said.)

Fetter was at the event as part of a multi-store tour to promote its new orange-flavored vodka, Oranj.

Last week Stoli promoters approached Buy Rite's owner, Adithya Bathena, about having Fetter come to the store on the very same day he had planned the anniversary celebration.

"It just happened to be dumb luck," Bathena said.

Posted on: 2010/11/14 12:57

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017