Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
82 user(s) are online (76 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 82

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Bergen Lafayette: 69 Year Old "Stoned" Man Threatened to Shoot Upstairs Neighbor Over Kid's Noise
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users

View Larger Map Jersey City police say man, 69, arrested in threat to shoot upstairs neighbor over children's noise Thursday, October 21, 2010 By MICHAELANGELO CONTE JOURNAL STAFF WRITER A 69-year-old Jersey City man was charged with threatening his upstairs neighbor with a handgun over the neighbor's noisy children and responding cops found the 69-year-old's apartment filled with a cloud of marijuana smoke, officials said yesterday. Robert L. Hart, of Suydam Avenue, was arrested at his home at 2:30 p.m. Tuesday and charged with making terroristic threats, possession of marijuana and weapons offenses related to the .38 caliber revolver, reports said. Hart's 25-year-old neighbor said Hart often rings his bell to complain about noise made by his children and on Tuesday rang five times and said, "Tell your kids to stop skateboarding over my head," reports said. The neighbor said he replied, "Old man, please stop ringing my bell. If you ring my bell one more time I'm gonna come downstairs," reports said. The victim said he ran back into his apartment and called police after Hart took out a revolver and said, "You are not gonna do anything. I'm gonna shoot you," reports said. When police arrived, Hart opened his door and the officers "were all exposed and inhaled smoke resulting from the marijuana" cloud inside the apartment, reports said. When asked if he had a gun, Hart pointed to the revolver on top of his television set, reports said. In Hart's bedroom, police found a bag of suspected marijuana and a bag of suspected marijuana seeds beside an ashtray on his night stand, reports said.

Posted on: 2010/10/21 14:53

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017