Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
114 user(s) are online (96 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 114

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: FREE Screening of the Jump with Jill Show. Calling all Kids!
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/1/22 21:37
From Carolina's Lavanderia
Group:
Registered Users
I've seen this show before, Jill Jayne is Awesome and really captures the kid's attention. This is a worthwhile educational event.

Posted on: 2010/8/24 16:05

FREE Screening of the Jump with Jill Show. Calling all Kids!

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/9/16 1:06
Group:
Banned
I would like to invite you to a FREE screening of the nation?s only rock n? roll nutrition show for kids, Jump with Jill. We are getting the show ready for our 2010 national tour and would love a live audience of kids and parents to come experience this fun interactive show. Come to the?ART HOUSE PRODUCTIONS from 11:30-12:30 on Thursday, August 26th.?

Please spread the word to any other kids in the area or bring your friends?that you think might want to join us. We are seeking kids age 6-11. Jersey City is easily accessible from anywhere via the PATH train from WTC, the village, 14th Street, 23rd Street, 33rd Street. The L train from brooklyn connects easily to the 14th street PATH.

The show is FREE but I do need you to RSVP so I can get you into the building. Please email?jessievacchiano@notetohealth.com?to reserve your spot!

Sincerely,
Jill Jayne
Creator of Jump with Jill

Hamilton Square
1 McWilliams Place, Jersey City, NJ 07302
(201) 915-9911
www.arthouseproductions.org/

Jump with Jill?description:

Jump with Jill is live rock ?n roll concert about nutrition for elementary kids. The interactive experience not only makes eating breakfast and drinking water cool, but helps increase retention of these important health messages. Created by a registered dietitian and musician, the show has been performed nearly 600 times for almost 100,000 kids all over the United States. The songs performed in the show are the hit tracks from the show's soundtrack, Get Me Goin'. The songs are set up and transitioned with kid-appropriate explanations of the song content. ?The topics covered include respecting your body, eating breakfast, drinking more water, getting enough calcium, getting lots of exercise, examining food packages more closely, and eating more foods with less sugar. Entertainment time is 50 minutes, but schools are asked to schedule a full hour to accommodate time for seating. The show is both educationally sound and completely rock n' roll. To learn more?visit?www.jumpwithjill.com

Posted on: 2010/8/24 15:19

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017