Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
122 user(s) are online (102 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 122

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Potential creep in Hamilton Park
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/8/10 19:04
Group:
Registered Users
Does your husband feel this is the same person?

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... y_police_looking_for.html

Jersey City police looking for man who is 'touching and kissing' kids at local park
Published: Thursday, June 10, 2010, 6:00 AM Updated: Wednesday, June 09, 2010, 11:14 PM
Michaelangelo Conte/The Jersey Journal

Jersey City police are looking for a man who has been grabbing young children and kissing them in several incidents over the past few weeks in Leonard Gordon Park in the Heights, officials said.

On Friday, a report of a man "touching and kissing kids" brought police to the park at Kennedy Boulevard and Manhattan Avenue where a girl told them she saw a man grab her 8-year-old brother from behind and kiss him on the cheek, reports said.

The girl and another witness said it happened May 26 at 4 p.m. but that they called police Friday because they had just seen the same man grab another juvenile and kiss the child on the lips, reports said.

While at the park Friday police also spoke to an 11-year-old boy who said on May 18 a man fitting the same description grabbed him by the shoulders and spun him around to face him, reports said.

The boy said the man said to him "What's your name?" but he pushed him away and went back to playing with his friends, reports said. The boy told the cops he often sees the man in the park at around 3 p.m. but has also spotted him there as late at 8 p.m., reports said.

Another officer who responded to the park Friday spoke to a woman who said her 10-year-old granddaughter came home from the park one day during the previous week saying she a man had grabbed her, reports said.

Three people described the suspect as six-feet tall and of Indian descent, reports said, adding that at least one person said he is 30 to 40-years-old. Police scoured the area of the park Friday but came up empty.

The Jersey City Police Department is working with the Hudson County Prosecutor's Office's Special Victims Unit to search for the suspect.

Anyone with information on the incidents is asked to call the Jersey City police tipline at (201) 547-JAIL.

Posted on: 2010/6/10 10:35

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/8/10 19:04
Group:
Registered Users
Your husband NEEDS to be the one to call the cops. Now that there is a story of someone doing the same thing in Mesquito Park. He can EASILY call anonymously. A childs welfare needs to be the highest priority.

Posted on: 2010/6/10 10:14

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/14 17:51
From Chilltown
Group:
Registered Users
There is a guy who walks up and down Newark Avenue (hangs about by the Grove Street Path) I've seen him for years now , who fits a similar description...might be a bit shorter who winks at me, etc and many of my friends on many. many occasions. I just laugh it off now, but I will admit the first couple times it caught me off guard.

I don't know anything about him or his following "kids." In terms of my experience, it's nothing to worry about. But again, High School kids is a whole different story.

Posted on: 2010/6/10 2:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/10/21 19:48
Group:
Registered Users
The McNair Vice Prinicpal is Mrs. Alice Barone. 201-418-7618

Posted on: 2010/6/9 14:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/4/10 4:08
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SICULO wrote:
OK, your husband doesn't want to go to the cops, but whats stopping you from doing so?

Whats it going to take, for this scumbag to hurt some kid or worse, before someone takes actions?

CALL THE COPS!!!!!

This is not Arizona. The JCPD will not be concerned with your husband's status, however, I can understand your feelings. The local school administrations need to know immediately. They can relay the information to the police although I'd rather that your husband do this because he's the only one that can provide law enforcement with details that may help identify this person.

Posted on: 2010/6/9 14:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:13
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
If your husband is not an illegal alien then you should have nothing to worry about. In reality, how far would this case really go? Your husband can report the guy to the East Precinct and they will take a simple report. Perhaps you should report this info to McNair Academy as they have their own security staff and it seems the guy is hanging out in that area. Filming the guy in the act could be difficult or dangerous.

Posted on: 2010/6/9 13:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2011/3/3 2:45
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
I'll go to the cops. I have NO PROBLEM with that. My only concern is that I'm not the one who's seen this. Like I said, my husband wants to film this guy. Once he does this I'll go to the cops.

Posted on: 2010/6/9 13:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Email the cops and the school of your concerns

Posted on: 2010/6/9 13:14
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/2/25 14:40
Group:
Registered Users
OK, your husband doesn't want to go to the cops, but whats stopping you from doing so?

Whats it going to take, for this scumbag to hurt some kid or worse, before someone takes actions?

CALL THE COPS!!!!!

Posted on: 2010/6/9 12:28

Potential creep in Hamilton Park
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2011/3/3 2:45
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Bear with me, this is what my husband told me.

On Monday, my husband decided to study in Hamilton Park while the 8th Street library branch closed for lunch. At 2pm. my husband headed toward the library. An older gentleman approached him. The man kept winking and flicking his tongue at my husband. My husband said, "What the f*** do you want?!?" in Spanish. The guy ran away.

He didn't think much of it.

Today he saw the same guy following two teenage boys (most likely McNair students), The kids were horsing around and didn't notice the guy who was pretty close behind them.

My husband is very concerned. He's not sure if the guy is harmless or not. He plans on filming the guy the next time he sees him.

The guy is hispanic (possibly Puerto Rican), dark hair with some gray at the temples, moustache, and about 6' tall. He seems to know the time when the students at McNair are let out for lunch and the end of the day.

That all said, my husband doesn't want to go to the police. He's between resident statuses. We're married and I'm sponsoring him. ICE doesn't give any sort of ID when you are in the "in between." The ONLY id he has is our marriage certificate.

What should we do? Vigilante?

Posted on: 2010/6/9 7:53

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017