Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
125 user(s) are online (106 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 125

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: LSP/light rail: Bayonne teen was slashed while fending off a would-be robber
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
I agree with GP it would be nice to have more details something sounds fishy.

First off no JC thug uses the expression "empty your pockets."

JC thugs say either ?run your pockets? or ?gimme all you gots? Sometimes they will say both.

Glad the kid is ok!! Scary.

Posted on: 2010/2/25 15:42

Re: LSP/light rail: Bayonne teen was slashed while fending off a would-be robber
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/3/5 21:22
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SICULO wrote:
I guess NJT police havn't learned anything from the last time when that stock broker was mudered at the same location by a thug?

Bayonne PD have proven that NJT Police are unnecessary. Every week you read about Bayonne PD patrolling the stops and making legit arrests. NJTPD is a joke, atleast on the Hudson Bergen Lightrail.

Posted on: 2010/2/25 15:42

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/2/25 14:40
Group:
Registered Users
I guess NJT police havn't learned anything from the last time when that stock broker was mudered at the same location by a thug?

Huhm, just how much loss of life does it take before anyone starts to take things a little more serious???

Posted on: 2010/2/25 15:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Crazy_Chester wrote:
I wonder if the folks at Wilzig will be offended that he didn't take the light rail just one stop to their hospital instead.

That was a dopey comment that should be reserved for the politics of this web site's forum but not this thread. The child was scared and felt more comfortable with going to his own hometown's hospital where his family is probably located close by. The joke should have been made about these idiots wearing burkas and hoods passing themselves off as a religion but really are would-be thieves and murders.

Posted on: 2010/2/25 15:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
By the way, this is Bergen Lafayette.

I wonder what time of day this was? With that huge commuter parking lot - one would think there would be lots of commuters around unless it was late. Also you would think the attacker would stand out -- " 6'2", wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, black mask, and black jeans"

Posted on: 2010/2/25 15:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/10/27 13:13
From The fog.
Group:
Registered Users
I wonder if the folks at Wilzig will be offended that he didn't take the light rail just one stop to their hospital instead.

Posted on: 2010/2/25 14:59

LSP/light rail: Bayonne teen was slashed while fending off a would-be robber
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
A Bayonne teen was slashed while fending off a would-be robber

By The Jersey Journal
February 24, 2010, 2:35PM

A Bayonne High School student was cut by a knife while fighting off a robber near the Liberty State Park light rail station Tuesday night.

The 15-year-old victim was leaving his friends house when he was approached by a male standing about 6'2", wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, black mask, and black jeans, reports said. The man pulled out a knife and told the teen, "empty your pockets."

The teen tried to grab the knife, but the robber cut his wrist. The victim told police that the robber than fled without taking anything from him, officials said.

The victim got on the light rail and went to Bayonne Medical Center, where Jersey City police met him to get the report. He received several stitches for the wound.

(from the JJ, buy support the JJ)

Posted on: 2010/2/25 14:56

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017