Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
112 user(s) are online (88 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 112

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Westside/Greenville: Underage Drinking -- 18 year old party guest wakes to find man groping her
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/4/30 16:20
Group:
Banned
Wow,
I guess nothing like this has ever happened, at least not since any fraternity party last weekend.

Imagine, groping...the HORROR!

Six drinks and passing out at a party house...Uhhh?

And then wasting hospital time for a GROPE. I guess a good goose would call for intensive care.

This is Alice in Wonderland stuff.

Posted on: 2010/2/17 3:51

Re: Westside/Greenville: Underage Drinking -- 18 year old party guest wakes to find man groping her
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/8/21 18:57
From NJ
Group:
Registered Users
I think this belongs in the crime section but will say that many men think a drunk woman is okay to molest/rape. It is statistically one of the major causes of STD and unwanted pregnancies. Often the woman will not remember the man and can't press charges. And adult women don't forget this can happen to you. If you know you are going to party hardy, go with trusted friends, have a designated driver who will also be able to convince you to leave with who you came with.

And to the men who do this--OINK is probably the largest word in your vocabulary.

Posted on: 2010/2/16 21:32

Westside/Greenville: Underage Drinking -- 18 year old party guest wakes to find man groping her
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Jersey City party guest wakes to find man groping her, police say

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

An 18-year-old Elizabeth woman woke up Saturday morning after a party at a friend's house in Jersey City and found a man on top of her and groping her, police reports said.

The victim attended a surprise party at a Morton Place residence Friday night, reports said. She told police she had six mixed drinks before going to a bedroom to sleep. When she woke up about 6 a.m. Saturday, a man was on top of her, kissing her neck and touching her over her clothes, reports said.

She was struggling to get the man off her when her friend walked in and yelled at the man, who quickly fled, reports said. The victim was driven to a hospital in Newark, and the police were contacted from there.

GEM JEFFERSON

Posted on: 2010/2/16 15:08

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017