Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
142 user(s) are online (126 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 142

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Little India/India Square: Newark Avenue's Bengali Sweet House - expands to Long Island
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/3/14 17:57
From McGinley Square
Group:
Registered Users
Hope it works for them. The JC location is a bit of a hole in the wall, and yet keeps on keeping on.

I've never had their buffet in JC, but I like going for sweets and chai, preferably after a fish fest at Suez Canal.

Posted on: 2009/12/13 18:38

Little India/India Square: Newark Avenue's Bengali Sweet House - expands to Long Island
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
http://www.bengalisweet.com/
View Larger Map Bengali Sweet House expands to Long Island Open since July, this casual caf?, a sibling of the Jersey City original, offers vegetarians a wide array of freshly cooked Indian classics, snacks and sweets. Order at the counter and grab one of seven tables or fill a box with vegetable-filled Pakoras and Samosas, lentil-filled pies called Khasta Kachori and potato balls called Aloo Bonda, all for about a buck each. It?s one of the only places around to make easy-to-like Kati Rolls which are akin to an Indian taco. A long menu of Chatpata features hot-and-sour-flavored dishes and there are several varieties of hot, Bengali-style parantha bread. To make vegetarians even more at home they offer a Veg Burger with Masala Fries and their own Falafel. http://www.longislandpress.com/2009/1 ... w-spots-for-the-new-year/

Posted on: 2009/12/13 11:37

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017