Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
101 user(s) are online (79 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 101

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Greenville/Westside: House Party, women brawling, wallet gone and man stabbed in shoulder
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/7/1 9:09
From Southern JC
Group:
Registered Users
Yeah, and if Healy was at the house party... Okay, that wouldn't work.

Quote:

JRL wrote:
Well I guess your OK with people being stabbed. It this type of criminal element that is comfortable in Jersey City. Because of Healy lack of crime policy we will continue to have violence and criminal activity in Jersey City.

Quote:

SLyng wrote:
Quote:

JRL wrote:
If Healy and his team did a good job, I would not have to mention him. He is paid by the citizens of Jersey City, made promise in his campaigns, and has not come close to keeping, especially on the crime issue.

OK....But what does Healy have to do with two drunk chicks fighting in Greenville? You missed his point entirely...

Posted on: 2009/11/25 8:27

Re: Greenville/Westside: House Party, women brawling, wallet gone and man stabbed in shoulder
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/1/3 6:32
Group:
Registered Users
Well I guess your OK with people being stabbed. It this type of criminal element that is comfortable in Jersey City. Because of Healy lack of crime policy we will continue to have violence and criminal activity in Jersey City.

Quote:

SLyng wrote:
Quote:

JRL wrote:
If Healy and his team did a good job, I would not have to mention him. He is paid by the citizens of Jersey City, made promise in his campaigns, and has not come close to keeping, especially on the crime issue.

OK....But what does Healy have to do with two drunk chicks fighting in Greenville? You missed his point entirely...

Posted on: 2009/11/25 4:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2011/6/3 23:45
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JRL wrote:

Posted on: 2009/11/24 20:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Do a good job and I would reward him with good words, just as I do for those who work for me at my Advertising Agency. When they don't do a good job, I put them on notice and fire them when necessary. It is called accountability, those that hold themselves accountable and perform well, deserve the accolades. Those that don't perform well, needed to be called out on it.

Unfortunately, Healy can't be fired, his performance as Mayor and lack of accountability would warrant be fired if he was working in company or corporation.

Quote:

elvis wrote:
Quote:
Yes, because if Healy wasn't Mayor, there wouldn't be fights between drunk people at parties. Riiight.

Its just his schtick. Click on him and find a post that he doesn't mention Healy in. Its impossible.

Posted on: 2009/11/24 4:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/1/15 16:41
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
Yes, because if Healy wasn't Mayor, there wouldn't be fights between drunk people at parties. Riiight.

Its just his schtick. Click on him and find a post that he doesn't mention Healy in. Its impossible.

Posted on: 2009/11/23 19:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/12/29 4:12
Group:
Banned
Quote:

JRL wrote:
And all courtesy of Team Healy - Change We Can See!
MYBEAT wrote:
Another night in Beautiful Jersey City.....
[/quote]

Posted on: 2009/11/23 19:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
And all courtesy of Team Healy - Change We Can See!

Quote:

MYBEAT wrote:

Posted on: 2009/11/23 19:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/1/22 18:21
Group:
Banned

Posted on: 2009/11/23 14:13

Greenville/Westside: House Party, women brawling, wallet gone and man stabbed in shoulder
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
In Jersey City, wallet gone and man stabbed in shoulder

Monday, November 23, 2009

A Jersey City man was stabbed early Saturday morning when a brawl broke out between two women at a house party over a missing wallet, police said.

Called to the Seaview Avenue residence near Kennedy Boulevard at 2:02 a.m., police found paramedics outside treating the 21-year-old victim for a stab wound to the right shoulder and a 19-year-old North Plainfield woman for scratches on her arms, reports said.

The North Plainfield woman told police that after her wallet went missing she got into a fight with a 27-year-old Jersey City woman at the party who tried to tell her that "no one stole her wallet," reports said.

The Jersey City woman was interviewed but not arrested and the investigation is ongoing, police said.

The wounded Jersey City man, who police say was intoxicated at the time of the incident, told police he was stabbed while the women were fighting in the street and did not know who stabbed him, reports said.

CHARLES HACK

Posted on: 2009/11/23 12:12

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017