Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
110 user(s) are online (95 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 110

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 3 4 »

Re: "We'll help you leave" High Tax Hoboken for Jersey City -- Honest, but Rude, Truth on Billboard
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
'Outraged' Hoboken mayor brings down billboard

Hudson Reporter

An "outraged" Mayor David Roberts was making phone calls to area officials today in ardent opposition to a billboard at the Hoboken PATH station from a Jersey City real estate company encouraging people to leave Hoboken because of Hoboken's high property tax hike this year.

The sign at Observer Highway and Hudson Street reads: "Cut Your Hoboken Property Taxes 47% ... We'll Help You Leave." It has the website for the Jersey City brokerage firm Metropolitan and Waterfront at the bottom.

Roberts said he called Jersey Citry Mayor Jerramiah Healy, County Executive Tom DeGise, and the office of Sen. Robert Menedez, among other people.

Roberts also said he had a "heated argument" with a real estate mogul from the LeFrak Development group, which has an interest in the firm. LeFrak is the company that developed the Newport section of Jersey City, right across the canal from the Hoboken PATH station.

"I told him how despicable it is, and I told him how despicable it would be would be if a Hoboken developer printed the Jersey City crime rates right in front of his building," Roberts said.

Roberts said that an hour after that conversation, DeGise called to tell him that the ad will be coming down. --

TJC

Posted on: 2009/3/31 18:35

Re: "We'll help you leave" High Tax Hoboken for Jersey City -- Honest, but Rude, Truth on Billboard
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/1/10 17:34
Group:
Registered Users
"DUDE...I have to say, you come off as nothing but bitter in ALL of your posts.

Here is a question...do you want Jersey City to become a better city?

EVERY city has parts that are nice and gentrified, and parts that are NOT. This is not unique to Jersey City. In fact, for years, Jersey City lagged behind, by not having ANY sections that were nice.

So if you crave a Jersey City that is not gentrified...there are PLENTY, and I mean plenty, of neighborhoods that will suit you. I suggest you move there, and stop complaining.

If Downtown disgusts you...then don't come Downtown!!! "

+1
If it's danger and poverty that excite you...along with no prospects of gentrification any time soon, you should look into Irvington or East Orange. Luckily, Jersey City has enough residents who care about it enough to want it to clean up and change. I mean come on, your favorite slogan ought to be "change we can believe in!". Or is that only applicable when it comes to handing things out to the lower classes "crush"?

Posted on: 2009/3/28 15:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/12/24 20:41
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Crazy_Chester wrote:
Lets just call this what it is. Jealousy. The working-class stiff sees a bunch of suits move into the neighborhood and the blood pressure goes up. It was fine when everyone wore a shirt with their name sewn on it and carried a lunchbox to work and knocked back a few Rheingolds at the end of the day. But the invasion of the suits and their preference for European lagers serves as visible evidence that blue-collar Charlie hasn't quite made it up the ladder as far as he would have liked. Charlie scrapes his knuckles and suffers backaches for his craft. Biff maybe will get carpal tunnel. Charlie builds things. Biff shuffles money around. It isn't fair!

Of course, the above scenario is really more of a caricature or sitcom. I think the typical new JC resident is similar to me. Not really young, but an urban professional (as opposed to amateur, I guess.) Raised in a union/middle class household, barely graduated college (financially and academically), found a job in finance that pays pretty well and scraped up enough to get a decent condo. Maybe they "settled" on JC or maybe they just really wanted to stay in NJ near friends and family. But we pretty much just want to live and let live. You can see us in the bars sometimes. We usually sit between the handful of obnoxious yuppies/fratboys/jocks/bigswingingjohnsons drinking Amstels and another handful of seething-with-jealousy, born-and-bred, JC-"educated", wannabe-anarchists knocking back something brewed within 20 miles.

I would suggest that the yuppies/fratboys/jocks/bigswingingjohnsons stop making it so easy to hate them, but I don't think that they can really help themselves. Anyway, they really are precious few of these creatures in Jersey City. Perhaps the ragers could do themselves a favor and stop even thinking about these folks. Just ignore them. And stop hating on all that is new. Its a big city. There are still plenty of other places you can go for whatever. Your health will benefit. I mean, some of you are already hating on a still-unopened deli.

A friggin' deli.

i think i'm gonna quote this on every thread similar to this one from now on

Posted on: 2009/3/27 19:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/3/15 19:57
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Crazy_Chester wrote:
I just doubt that you have no jealousy. Not going to waste the Listers time elaborating, though.

Hey think what you want pal, not hurting my feelings.

Posted on: 2009/3/27 19:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/10/27 13:13
From The fog.
Group:
Registered Users
I just doubt that you have no jealousy. Not going to waste the Listers time elaborating, though.

Posted on: 2009/3/27 18:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/12/24 3:29
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Crazy_Chester wrote:
Lets just call this what it is. Jealousy. The working-class stiff sees a bunch of suits move into the neighborhood and the blood pressure goes up. It was fine when everyone wore a shirt with their name sewn on it and carried a lunchbox to work and knocked back a few Rheingolds at the end of the day. But the invasion of the suits and their preference for European lagers serves as visible evidence that blue-collar Charlie hasn't quite made it up the ladder as far as he would have liked. Charlie scrapes his knuckles and suffers backaches for his craft. Biff maybe will get carpal tunnel. Charlie builds things. Biff shuffles money around. It isn't fair!

Of course, the above scenario is really more of a caricature or sitcom. I think the typical new JC resident is similar to me. Not really young, but an urban professional (as opposed to amateur, I guess.) Raised in a union/middle class household, barely graduated college (financially and academically), found a job in finance that pays pretty well and scraped up enough to get a decent condo. Maybe they "settled" on JC or maybe they just really wanted to stay in NJ near friends and family. But we pretty much just want to live and let live. You can see us in the bars sometimes. We usually sit between the handful of obnoxious yuppies/fratboys/jocks/bigswingingjohnsons drinking Amstels and another handful of seething-with-jealousy, born-and-bred, JC-"educated", wannabe-anarchists knocking back something brewed within 20 miles.

I would suggest that the yuppies/fratboys/jocks/bigswingingjohnsons stop making it so easy to hate them, but I don't think that they can really help themselves. Anyway, they really are precious few of these creatures in Jersey City. Perhaps the ragers could do themselves a favor and stop even thinking about these folks. Just ignore them. And stop hating on all that is new. Its a big city. There are still plenty of other places you can go for whatever. Your health will benefit. I mean, some of you are already hating on a still-unopened deli.

A friggin' deli.

Bravo.

Posted on: 2009/3/27 18:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Crazy_Chester wrote:
I have my doubts.

Elaborate

Posted on: 2009/3/27 18:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From The fog.
Group:
Registered Users
I have my doubts.

Posted on: 2009/3/27 18:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Crazy_Chester wrote:

A friggin' deli.

This issue can be argued till we're all blue in the face, so im done. Say what you want about gentrification being beneficial or opening a cupcake shop or whatever as helping the city, I simply dont agree. Therefore I think we all must agree to disagree. I will say this though because the "jealousy" issue always gets brought up in these posts, that is laughable and couldnt be farther from the truth.

Posted on: 2009/3/27 18:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From The fog.
Group:
Registered Users

A friggin' deli.

Posted on: 2009/3/27 17:23

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/5/14 13:14
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jennymayla wrote:
Quote:

GnomeGeneral wrote:

Hey mama, sorry to hear that you need to embellish some facts in order to make yourself appear more interesting. But hey, I guess you kinda have to in order to make your .5 cent deposit in every conversation more interesting. I believe there's a point when acceptance and "open-mindedness" becomes naivety. And that's exactly what I've observed from many of your posts. It's all peace, love and hair grease. Sorry I stomped on your rainbow colored sunglasses. As for yourself and your friends, not interested thanks. Probably wouldn't have much in common. Unless you're challenging me to a duel? Hey...were you threatening me cornholio?

I know, I know, positivity is such a downer and annoyance to folks like you. That's always interesting, how people have to try to rip down others with personal attacks. Classy stuff. I'm glad I was entertaining enough for you to remember me, let alone feel such venom towards me.

You don't intimidate me with your nastiness, by the way. It's all in good fun. For me, at least. Cuz I'm so naive and all.

Rock on with your scary bad self.

save the drama for yo mama ladies

Posted on: 2009/3/27 16:59

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

NewHeights wrote:
crushthedemoniac- Ill tell you how gentrification helps a city.

I'll paint a picture for you hows that.

A 20 unit rent controlled building with most if not all of its tenants on welfare and section 8. There are a total of 40 school age children living in this building. thats 2 per unit(i'm lowballing its more like 4 per unit). Remember the parents don't pay rent,taxes and few in the building work. The annual taxes on the building are $15,000 per yr.

A developer comes along and buys the building He/she proceeds to negotiate with the tenants to buy them out.
They all jump at the cash offers to vacate.

The developer gut renovates the building meanwhile employing local laborers and contractors.

After 18 months all 20 units sell to the new condo owners. Yes many of these new owners are the dreaded yuppies.
The avg tax on this 20 unit building is 5,000 per unit. that equates $100,000 in tax revenue to the city.

There are now a total of 5 school age children(thats a high ball #, more like 1 or 2 children) in the building and none go to the local public schools. this is very common amongst yuppies.

These yuppies also pump $ into the local economy by dining shopping etc paying more taxes and creating local jobs for restaurants shops etc not to mention more useless govt jobs.

lets not forget to mention that many of the previous tenants that occupied the building and their children will end up in the legal system and increase the need for police etc.The sad reality is crime and poverty go hand in hand.

thats how yuppies help a city unless of course you would rather have a disfunctional city. if thats the case move to Camden,NJ. dont't forget to send us a postcard.

NewHeights you have just explained my dream. I can't wait for this to happen. The section on Chris Columbus Dr. and that horrid brown doody lookin project on Manilla can be first.

Posted on: 2009/3/27 16:57

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

MikeyTBC wrote:
I think it's time for another JC-list meet and greet.

I can't wait

Posted on: 2009/3/27 16:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/4/5 16:21
Group:
Registered Users
crushthedemoniac- Ill tell you how gentrification helps a city.

I'll paint a picture for you hows that.

A 20 unit rent controlled building with most if not all of its tenants on welfare and section 8. There are a total of 40 school age children living in this building. thats 2 per unit(i'm lowballing its more like 4 per unit). Remember the parents don't pay rent,taxes and few in the building work. The annual taxes on the building are $15,000 per yr.

A developer comes along and buys the building He/she proceeds to negotiate with the tenants to buy them out.
They all jump at the cash offers to vacate.

The developer gut renovates the building meanwhile employing local laborers and contractors.

After 18 months all 20 units sell to the new condo owners. Yes many of these new owners are the dreaded yuppies.
The avg tax on this 20 unit building is 5,000 per unit. that equates $100,000 in tax revenue to the city.

There are now a total of 5 school age children(thats a high ball #, more like 1 or 2 children) in the building and none go to the local public schools. this is very common amongst yuppies.

These yuppies also pump $ into the local economy by dining shopping etc paying more taxes and creating local jobs for restaurants shops etc not to mention more useless govt jobs.

lets not forget to mention that many of the previous tenants that occupied the building and their children will end up in the legal system and increase the need for police etc.The sad reality is crime and poverty go hand in hand.

thats how yuppies help a city unless of course you would rather have a disfunctional city. if thats the case move to Camden,NJ. dont't forget to send us a postcard.

Posted on: 2009/3/27 16:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
Quote:

tommyc_37 wrote:
Quote:

crushthedemoniac wrote:
Quote:

chiefdahill wrote:
Quote:

crushthedemoniac wrote:
Quote:

tommyc_37 wrote:
I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I think I would find educated yuppies more interesting and stimulating to talk to and interact with than the folks from the nearby projects. Again, this could just be me.

And AGAIN...yuppies don't mug people. Truth be told, I'd rather walk past a yuppie at 3 am than someone from the projects. Can anyone argue with that?

Do you guys have ANY idea how much safer the Downtown areas would be without those nearby projects?

You know its funny you say this. Some of the biggest douche bags Ive ever met have been these "well educated yuppies". Now when I say douch bags I mean have the same mentality as a highschool jock and absolutly nothing of value to say unless in some way it benefits them or makes them look better. Id rather talk to a squirell, thats not to say all of them are like this because I know how most of you get upset when a generalization is made.

I think you are confusing Yuppies with Frat Boys. Two different species. One is obsessed with upward mobility and status and the other likes beer and poontang.

Both don't mug people for I-Pods but an be annoying at best.

No no no my friend, I assure you they were yuppies, or since that word was pronounced dead we'll use young urban proffesionals (sounds like a word they'd use to sell one of the ugly high rises downtown).

DUDE...I have to say, you come off as nothing but bitter in ALL of your posts.

EVERY city has parts that are nice and gentrified, and parts that are NOT. This is not unique to Jersey City. In fact, for years, Jersey City lagged behind, by not having ANY sections that were nice.

So if you crave a Jersey City that is not gentrified...there are PLENTY, and I mean plenty, of neighborhoods that will suit you. I suggest you move there, and stop complaining.

If Downtown disgusts you...then don't come Downtown!!!

For the 6 gilionth time how is brining in "affluent" people and whole foods and luxury this and that gonna fix JC's or any other citys problem for that matter. Has Gentrification helped the crime problem in JC? All it does is caiter to people trying to live the Manhatten dream that fell just alittle short of the Hudson. But JC will soon be a better place because its getting a Manhatten gourmet soon. Im not bitter I simply get aggravated with all this Soho, Williamsburg , Tribeca whatever fantasy people have for JC.

Posted on: 2009/3/27 16:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/12/24 3:29
Group:
Banned
Quote:

GnomeGeneral wrote:

Hey mama, sorry to hear that you need to embellish some facts in order to make yourself appear more interesting. But hey, I guess you kinda have to in order to make your .5 cent deposit in every conversation more interesting. I believe there's a point when acceptance and "open-mindedness" becomes naivety. And that's exactly what I've observed from many of your posts. It's all peace, love and hair grease. Sorry I stomped on your rainbow colored sunglasses. As for yourself and your friends, not interested thanks. Probably wouldn't have much in common. Unless you're challenging me to a duel? Hey...were you threatening me cornholio?

I know, I know, positivity is such a downer and annoyance to folks like you. That's always interesting, how people have to try to rip down others with personal attacks. Classy stuff. I'm glad I was entertaining enough for you to remember me, let alone feel such venom towards me.

You don't intimidate me with your nastiness, by the way. It's all in good fun. For me, at least. Cuz I'm so naive and all.

Rock on with your scary bad self.

Posted on: 2009/3/27 16:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/11/1 17:27
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

I think you are confusing Yuppies with Frat Boys. Two different species. One is obsessed with upward mobility and status and the other likes beer and poontang.

"Some will rob you with a six-gun, And some with a fountain pen." - Woody Guthrie

Posted on: 2009/3/27 16:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/30 18:46
From Van Vorst Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

crushthedemoniac wrote:
Quote:

chiefdahill wrote:
Quote:

crushthedemoniac wrote:
Quote:

tommyc_37 wrote:
I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I think I would find educated yuppies more interesting and stimulating to talk to and interact with than the folks from the nearby projects. Again, this could just be me.

And AGAIN...yuppies don't mug people. Truth be told, I'd rather walk past a yuppie at 3 am than someone from the projects. Can anyone argue with that?

Do you guys have ANY idea how much safer the Downtown areas would be without those nearby projects?

You know its funny you say this. Some of the biggest douche bags Ive ever met have been these "well educated yuppies". Now when I say douch bags I mean have the same mentality as a highschool jock and absolutly nothing of value to say unless in some way it benefits them or makes them look better. Id rather talk to a squirell, thats not to say all of them are like this because I know how most of you get upset when a generalization is made.

No no no my friend, I assure you they were yuppies, or since that word was pronounced dead we'll use young urban proffesionals (sounds like a word they'd use to sell one of the ugly high rises downtown).

DUDE...I have to say, you come off as nothing but bitter in ALL of your posts.

If Downtown disgusts you...then don't come Downtown!!!

Posted on: 2009/3/27 16:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
Quote:

chiefdahill wrote:
Quote:

crushthedemoniac wrote:
Quote:

tommyc_37 wrote:

Posted on: 2009/3/27 15:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/2/18 15:54
From Van Vorst Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

crushthedemoniac wrote:
Quote:

tommyc_37 wrote:

Posted on: 2009/3/27 15:34

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
according to Time magazine the yuppie died in 1991

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,972695,00.html

Posted on: 2009/3/27 15:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
Quote:

tommyc_37 wrote:

Posted on: 2009/3/27 14:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/2/18 15:54
From Van Vorst Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

MikeyTBC wrote:

Resized Image

Posted on: 2009/3/27 14:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/12/24 20:41
Group:
Banned
victoria,

1st - your original posts on this thread were just as over-generalizing and stereotyping as anyone else's on this thread (hoboken = frat boy type, bla bla). fine

2nd - you seem to be mistaking two posters with similar names. "heights" is the poster who is sometimes douchey and oftentimes anti-poor people. hes the one who mentioned stuff about 'primitive', but i dont think he was calling anyone 'primitive'. newheights is a different poster.

3rd - not sure why you went off on this tangent

Quote:

victoria wrote:
Quote:

NewHeights wrote:
Let me start out by saying that I am the farthest thing from a yuppie. I will admit it can be a little much in hoboken......

I think the hate being portrayed on this board is more about the haves vs the have nots. worry about yourselves. Stop whining. I have liberal and conservative friends living in Hoboken. Some are musicians, artists and others are in corporate.its not all one type.

Do me a favor grab a beer on a sunny friday outside texas arizona and tell me how the women look that get off the path train. maybe thats just it ! Cant score the hot chicks? or maybe your one of those angry chicks that doesnt shave her arm pits?

Okay, my sincere apology to the person who started this thread because I'm going totally off-topic but this is my last post, promise. NewHeights, I think your parents should have smacked you just a little bit more when you were a whining, screaming, ugly baby annoying patrons at restaurants. I would have been the well-behaved girl next to you laughing at your obvious shortcomings. But really, is this what you do with your spare time, lecherously check-out women who get off the Hoboken PATH from a PIZZA place? Oh man. It's too easy. Your comeback was lame and worse your grammar sucks!! Besides that, you just convinced me that on top of all your shortcomings (boring, ignorant, lecherous) you are also sexist. When I see some fat ugly guy sitting at Texas Arizona, lecherously checking out the babes that get off the PATH, I'll be sure to call the cops-lamo. (BTW: I know some beautiful lesbians and hairy ones too that would happily kick your ass, just let me know and I'll arrange it).
Now, this thread was about taxes in Hoboken. You should all get back to it and sorry for going off thread. As for platitudes about getting along, I'm all for it, but you know what I've noticed lately, racism is like okay on the JC List. It seems it's not okay to say "frat boy" but it is okay to use words like "primitive" to refer to people that live on MLK and Montgomery. What's up with that? Heights, I think most people know you are ignorant and the selection of your primary source couldn't be more indicative of this. Please stop making stupid comments about things you haven't the slightest clue about. I mean really, I chuckled the other day: "Spaniards are Caucasians". You are a moron. Try and check out a history book every once in a while instead of Metro and check out what happened in Spain, um, let's see from 800-1492. You are a moron and so is anyone else that condones such blatant racism on this site. Peace

unless you thought newheights was calling you specifically a lesbian in one of his posts, which i didnt gather (but maybe im wrong).

Posted on: 2009/3/27 13:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/9/29 17:41
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2009/3/27 13:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/1/10 17:34
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jennymayla wrote:
Quote:

GnomeGeneral wrote:
And what is your point exactly JennyMama? I'd love to see you step away from your computer for a day, take a ride to Montgomery Gardens and "integrate" yourself into the "diversity" for a day. Submerge and swim it it, make friends! I'm sure you'll be very well equipped to deal with those folks with your Franklin Lakes (or whatever Bergen County town it is you came from) upbringing. It doesn't matter how much variety of people we surround ourselves with. When there's is a disparity between economic classes in one place, it doesn't make those who are well off "worldly" - it makes us "bait".

A#1: It's Mayla, not Mama.
B#2: It's Wyckoff, not Franklin Lakes.
C#3: It's too bad you color your life with fear and prejudice.

Seriously. You do not know me. What you know about me are the (often) extreme things I choose to tell you (yuppieness, dog, shoe fetish, Bergen county, etc.). These are told to you for dramatic effect and more often than not for fun or to make a point.

You don't know who my friends are, where I hang out, what I'm really like offline, face to face. You don't know how I feel when I walk down the street or when I'm out and about in Jersey City. You have NO. IDEA.

If you'd like to meet me, or any of my friends, PM me and maybe we can work something out. I think you would be surprised.

Oh, and for the record? My point was live and let live and not be so quick to judge. But that's besides the point now.

Posted on: 2009/3/27 6:40

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/5/12 9:14
From Jersey City,nj
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

victoria wrote:
Quote:

NewHeights wrote:
Victoria, I guess I was right? Also please dont put words in my mouth. I never mentioned anything about lesbians either. When did I say anything about MLK or primitive? I think your confusing me with another poster or your just trying to spin me into somethin im not. Your hate disgusts me. Get a fkn life...oh... and shave your pits you skank.

Hey NewHeights, I'm laughing so hard. Your mom should definitely slap you a couple of more times cause I really don't think she would appreciate your language, fakeness, bad grammar, lack of manners and lack of culture. It would behoove you to understand that you're the one with hate, not me. BTW: if you want to arrange a date I will happily put my armpits in your face. It sounds like you are the type of guy that needs to pay women to do that. Ha ha. . .

NewHeights and victoria,

You both need to calm down,take a step back and relax.You can still become good friends.

Now several questions have arisen that I would like answered after reviewing your posts.

First off NewHeights what is your knowledge of victoria's armpits and why do you think they need to be shaved?Do you think you could overcome your apparent dislike for her if she took this small step?Further are you aware that NOT shaving one's armpits is common practice in Euorope and have you considered that you are maintaining a narrow American perspective on this isssue?Maybe you would be best served to consider your position from a more wordly view instead of our own local perspective.

Now victoria if you could only contain your glee for a moment we could accomplish some things.Stop your laughing and PLEASE do not bring NewHeights mom into this conversation.Bringing family members into a conflict to advance one's point rarely engenders public support and often has the opposite effect.I think you are treading on thin ice when you include NewHeights mom in the conversation."BEHOOVE"-Who was that public commentator who always used that word,I can't think of him now but I know it was somebody's trademark.Moving on to the next issue you raised... I see that you are offering NewHeights the opportunity to experience your armpits up close and personal.Is this a limited offer to NewHeights or are you opening this to the public?I am also a little confused but maybe I am a prude,do guys really pay for that?If they do to your knowledge is there a price difference between shaved and unshaved?

Thank you both NewHeights and victoria to your anticpated response to my questions.

Lets be friends

Posted on: 2009/3/27 4:48

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/6/25 0:34
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

NewHeights wrote:
Victoria, I guess I was right? Also please dont put words in my mouth. I never mentioned anything about lesbians either. When did I say anything about MLK or primitive? I think your confusing me with another poster or your just trying to spin me into somethin im not. Your hate disgusts me. Get a fkn life...oh... and shave your pits you skank.

Hey NewHeights, I'm laughing so hard. Your mom should definitely slap you a couple of more times cause I really don't think she would appreciate your language, fakeness, bad grammar, lack of manners and lack of culture. It would behoove you to understand that you're the one with hate, not me. BTW: if you want to arrange a date I will happily put my armpits in your face. It sounds like you are the type of guy that needs to pay women to do that. Ha ha. . .

Posted on: 2009/3/27 4:03

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/5/12 9:14
From Jersey City,nj
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Xerxes wrote:
MOVE TO THE JERSEY CITY WATERFFRONT...

because most of the projects there don't have to pay school taxes or County taxes like the dummies in Hoboken. So when you make the move the dumb Hobokenites will pay to educate your children.
Compliments of a bribed City Council, several criminal mayors and a broken judicial system.

Signed,
Sam Lefrak

Dear Xerxes,

Who specifically are you referring to?
Inquiring minds want to know.

Posted on: 2009/3/27 3:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/4/30 16:20
Group:
Banned
MOVE TO THE JERSEY CITY WATERFFRONT...

because most of the projects there don't have to pay school taxes or County taxes like the dummies in Hoboken. So when you make the move the dumb Hobokenites will pay to educate your children.
Compliments of a bribed City Council, several criminal mayors and a broken judicial system.

Signed,
Sam Lefrak

Posted on: 2009/3/26 23:16

(1) 2 3 4 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact