Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
111 user(s) are online (100 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 111

more...

Browsing this Thread:   2 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7 8 9 »

Re: ANIMAL CONTROL dumps CATs/KiTTENS in Lincoln Park
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/7/8 19:40
From Jersey City Heights
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

boneyardpixie wrote:
I'd like to also thank the volunteers for helping the kitties. I'm glad that the cats will be neutered/spayed.

I will be making it out to the shelter Tuesday to see if my poor cat is there.

Did you ever find your cat?

Posted on: 2009/3/11 11:45
www.ninasdogwalk.com

A positive attitude brings strength, energy and initiative.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/10/2 19:00
From Jersey Cxxx
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

croft wrote:
I worked at LHS last night. Most of these cats seem scared, but are not feral. Some are already sweet and friendly, but need to be evaluated and tested for FIV and Feline Leukemia. All of the cats that came from the trapping have Lincoln Park written on their cage cards.

Some of these cats are quite beautiful. I feel bad for any owners who may have lost them and gave up hope.

I looked at the pictures the other night, 1 and possibly a 2nd one looks like the breed: Norwegian Forrest.

If I didn't bring in a new addition 3 weeks ago (I'm now the proud owner of a seal point Persian with crystal blue eyes) I would take in one or those two cats. That breed is hysterical to own or should I say they own you.

Good job to all of those involved.

Posted on: 2009/3/11 10:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/9/3 23:20
Group:
Registered Users
I worked at LHS last night. Most of these cats seem scared, but are not feral. Some are already sweet and friendly, but need to be evaluated and tested for FIV and Feline Leukemia. All of the cats that came from the trapping have Lincoln Park written on their cage cards.

Some of these cats are quite beautiful. I feel bad for any owners who may have lost them and gave up hope.

Posted on: 2009/3/11 9:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/4/10 4:08
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

animallover wrote:
what happens to the 14 cats sent to liberty that they may think are feral or unadoptable? Will they be returned as well?

Tame cats are up for adoption after vetting and the feral cats are returned to their territory. Anyone whose cat went missing recently should go to LHS to see if one of these tame cats is their missing pet.

Posted on: 2009/3/11 3:57

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/3/12 15:40
Group:
Registered Users
what happens to the 14 cats sent to liberty that they may think are feral or unadoptable? Will they be returned as well?

Posted on: 2009/3/10 22:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
I'll be working at the shelter on Tuesday. Please say hi if you come in at night. I should be in the dog kennel :)

Posted on: 2009/3/9 10:12

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/10/8 12:45
Group:
Registered Users
I'd like to also thank the volunteers for helping the kitties. I'm glad that the cats will be neutered/spayed.

I will be making it out to the shelter Tuesday to see if my poor cat is there.

Posted on: 2009/3/9 7:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/7/24 17:22
Group:
Registered Users
As posted yesterday, Companion Animal Trust trapped 21 cats in Lincoln Park in the County Park Dept compound which is adjacent to a foot bridge leading to the area where the Animal Control officers dumped Daisy a week ago.

Today after patient assessment it was determined that 14 of the 21 cats were indeed NOT FERAL but tame. We were able to pet these cats while they were inside the traps.

All 14 cats were brought to the JC Shelter today. The remaing 7 cats will be assessed again to determine if they are tame or feral. Tame cats will go to Liberty Humane and the feral cats will be spayed or neutered and released back in the compound.

Here are photos taken during the trapping event:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kat_trapper/sets/72157614874028567/

Quote:

CatsnDogs wrote:
We trapped 21 cats today in the County Park Dept. maintenance compound near the tennis courts in Lincoln Park. The colony in that location could be as much as 60 cats. Right near this compound is the pedestrian bridge across 440 that leads to the location where animal control dumped Daisy last Friday.

It appears most of the cats trapped are feral but we will assess them more closely tomorrow.

All will be spayed and neutered next week. Will try to post some photos tomorrow.

Posted on: 2009/3/9 1:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

GnomeGeneral wrote:

Simple exposure to cat urine and feces will not harm a pregnant woman or her offspring. The risk of getting toxoplasmosis from cat waste is as high as from eating sushi or filet mignon.

I'm glad you said 'SIMPLE' because I didn't say that - I mentioned a pregnant woman working in her garden planting flowers - using her hands!

As for my interest in the well-being of animals, you are way off the mark. I've forgotten how many raised (off the ground) dog house's I have made that come with a skylight and 2 chambers (night and day living compartments).

My issue with animals is that ass-wipe owners mistreat them or treat them like humans, which I believe causes SOME to suffer from anxiety and loss of identity.

Just watch how many so called animal loving owners dump their pets as the economic situation starts to affect them directly.

As for suing the city - absolutely, if anything it will force the staff on all levels to pull their finger out of their ass and do some proactive stuff and make life a little better and safer for us - especially since its from our hard earn taxes we stupidly are forced to give them.

In my opinion - Frank is the new Sgt Schultz of Animal Control

Resized Image

Posted on: 2009/3/8 22:44
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/1/10 17:34
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
It is generally accepted that cats and especially cat poo should not be in the vicinity of pregnant women, children and basically humans due to the spread of disease.

If this is so, then any newly born child or humans in general that suffer from any cat / cat poo or pee exposure could sue the city because of its approach to release feral and stray cats ?
I don't see any litter boxes anywhere (parks etc) and who is not to say that these cats are not pissing and pooing in childrens' sand boxes or gardens, when a pregnant women might be planting flowers ?

With the worst case scenario being to an unborn child who's mother is exposed to cat poo / piss, can they also sue animal liberation groups and their members for their demand to let stays and feral cats free in populated inner city areas ?

Wow, I never had a doubt that you weren't genuinely interested in the well-being of the animals. As much as I would like to see the Animal Control people reprimanded, your proposition that feline waste is this dangerous is completely absurd. Simple exposure to cat urine and feces will not harm a pregnant woman or her offspring. The risk of getting toxoplasmosis from cat waste is as high as from eating sushi or filet mignon. Oh and I have a container garden in front of my home, never once in my years of living here have a discovered any cat poop in it. Just empty beer bottles, cigarettes (a knife once) and other hazardous materials that were placed there by species much more harmful then cats.

Posted on: 2009/3/8 18:26

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/10/26 18:40
Group:
Registered Users
There seems to be a lot of misinformation about the Trap, Neuter, Release program (TNR). Here are some links that should help clarify the goals of the program: Along with the ASPCA, the Trap, Neuter, Release method is endorsed by numerous Veterinary associations. I think that after you take the time to investigate these links, you will find that this program, provides the safest, and most realistic approach to this problem for both humans and animals.

Posted on: 2009/3/8 17:54

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/3/30 1:35
Group:
Banned
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
It is generally accepted that cats and especially cat poo should not be in the vicinity of pregnant women, children and basically humans due to the spread of disease.

If this is so, then any newly born child or humans in general that suffer from any cat / cat poo or pee exposure could sue the city because of its approach to release feral and stray cats ?
I don't see any litter boxes anywhere (parks etc) and who is not to say that these cats are not pissing and pooing in childrens' sand boxes or gardens, when a pregnant women might be planting flowers ?

With the worst case scenario being to an unborn child who's mother is exposed to cat poo / piss, can they also sue animal liberation groups and their members for their demand to let stays and feral cats free in populated inner city areas ?

It is generally accepted that fat-ass-bike is no Matlock.

Why so desperate to mire the city in totally bogus litigation?

Posted on: 2009/3/8 15:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2009/3/8 11:51
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey Cxxx
Group:
Registered Users
Great work..maybe there can be another thread started to discuss why the trap, spay/neuter and release program why is so important for long term results of decreasing the feral cat population. Again, kudos to all of those involved today.

Posted on: 2009/3/8 3:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/5/23 10:53
Group:
Registered Users
OMG!!! could be as much as 60 cats!!!
Check over by that spot I was talking about by Lowes, I saw at least 20 cats just "hanging out" there a few weeks ago.
Also my block is FULL of strays the last few months. Not a night goes without me hearing these cats singing or fighting out there. Who should I contact to setup traps if possible?

Posted on: 2009/3/8 3:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
We trapped 21 cats today in the County Park Dept. maintenance compound near the tennis courts in Lincoln Park. The colony in that location could be as much as 60 cats. Right near this compound is the pedestrian bridge across 440 that leads to the location where animal control dumped Daisy last Friday.

It appears most of the cats trapped are feral but we will assess them more closely tomorrow.

All will be spayed and neutered next week. Will try to post some photos tomorrow.

Posted on: 2009/3/8 2:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey Cxxx
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

itsaurora wrote:
I just wanted to say thank you to Robin, not only for working so hard on this, but for having the guts give Joe Frank the credit he deserves. No one is perfect but Joe has been an easy target for a long time....

The thanks goes out to you too....well done on the suggestion to use Mackerel as bait. Yes, it does have a strong odor.

As far as Joe Frank goes, I believe from the moment Joe found out what the other two ACO did he acted accordingly. The problem (IMO) was that he was working alone to find Daisy and needed help. I met Morgan on Monday when I decided to go to that location after work and I heard in a distance someone calling out for Daisy...it was Morgan and when I saw her face and how tired and sad she looked I cried, I felt so bad for her. The weather wasn't on her side and with that storm it delayed the trappings. The snow helped because it allowed us to see cat prints and this gave Joe the ability to set traps in a location we knew a cat was in. The cold weather was the reason the traps had to be checked every few hours. I give kudos to Joe for going out there every few hours to do this. I volunteered to take the 2am shift so he could get some sleep. It was when he checked the traps at 5am Daisy was found.

The ACO who dumped daisy in Lincoln Park should have been there all weekend long before the storm trying to find her, instead (IMO) they just took the weekend off like nothing ever happened. They should have been there 24/7 and not on any payroll to fix the mess they caused. He was there at all hours during the night while the other two men who dumped Daisy were all snug in their beds and this outrages me.

I am happy Daisy and Morgan are reunited, I'm happy to have been there to give Joe some support and I am still disgusted and pissed off with the two ACO that did this not Joe Frank.

Posted on: 2009/3/7 15:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
These dudes get a call to collect a cat then return to the office. Doesn't there have to be some sort of paper work to justify their time and outcome at work or even why they are leaving the office to take a city car?

Frank the supervisor doesn't ask his staff what was the outcome or simply what was that call all about?

Does everyone in that office just stare at the walls and not talk to each other?

What exactly takes to be an animal control dude - is there any schooling, do you need common sense, can you do as you see fit with animals or is there any protocols and procedures to follow ?

Resized Image

Another JC Supervisor who has mastered the art of BACK PEDALING

Resized Image

Posted on: 2009/3/6 23:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Feral cats should not be tested for FIV or Leukemia. The incidence is around 2 - 4 %. Money is better spent on spaying and neutering.

Posted on: 2009/3/6 23:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Companion Animal Trust and volunteers will be trapping tomorrow in Lincoln Park with the help of Hudson County Park officials.

There is approximately 50 cats living in one area that will be targeted in tomorrow's trapping event. Tame cats will be taken to the JC Shelter while feral cats will be spayed and neutered and returned to the park.

We anticipate that several trapping events will be required in order to get all the cats in this one particular colony. There are one or more other colonies that will need to be addressed as well.

There is a cost associated with the spaying and neutering of these feral cats that the parties responsible for the dumping of cats in the park should pay for.

Posted on: 2009/3/6 23:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/9/30 0:28
From Belmont Ave.
Group:
Registered Users
I just wanted to say thank you to Robin, not only for working so hard on this, but for having the guts give Joe Frank the credit he deserves. No one is perfect but Joe has been an easy target for a long time....

Posted on: 2009/3/6 17:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/10/30 14:07
Group:
Registered Users
what about feral cats that are FIV positive? should they be TNR'd?

Posted on: 2009/3/6 15:29

Re: Kensington Avenue resident Robin Pinkowitz with helping the city to carry out the search.
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey Cxxx
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

GrovePath wrote:
Daisy's back in warm home with her owner

Friday, March 06, 2009
By CHARLES HACK
JOURNAL STAFF WRITER

Missing for five days after employees with Jersey City Animal Care and Control dumped her in Lincoln Park, Daisy, a 2-year-old cat, has been reunited with her owner.

Daisy was returned to Morgan Metius after Jersey City Chief Animal Care and Control Officer Joseph Frank trapped the kitty in the west end of Lincoln Park Wednesday morning using mackerel as bait, according to city spokeswoman Jennifer Morrill.

Metius is overjoyed.

"When I saw her (Daisy) I was ecstatic," Metius said. "I was doubtful at first because they brought another cat before. I didn't think with the cold weather I would see her again."

Metius said Daisy had lost some weight around the ribs and seemed a little angry at her about her ordeal.

"She's been sweet but a little bit hissy," said Metius, who adopted the cat from Liberty Humane Society when she was a kitten.

Against city policy, the two animal care and control officers released the cat in a wooded area near Joseph J. Jaroschak Field on Friday, officials said.

After picking up the cat, which had strayed onto a neighbor's property, the city employees should have taken the cat to the Liberty Humane Shelter, officials said.

Daisy was found Wednesday at 6 a.m. in one of 15 traps that was set across the park, officials said. Morrill said a veterinarian examined Daisy and determined she didn't need medical attention before she was returned to her owner.

Metius credited Kensington Avenue resident Robin Pinkowitz with helping the city to carry out the search.

Both control officers have been put on desk duty, officials said.

Morrill said both employees would be suspended, but that when and for how long hasn't been decided.

"We are pleased that Daisy has been returned to her owner and that this concerning incident had a happy ending," Morrill said.

Great....(insert sarcastic look) I liked YOU better ; )

I live by the Park so it was just too easy for me to help Morgan.

Because it was so cold, the traps had to be checked every few hours (I took the 2am shift). Joe found Daisy at 5:30am and kept her in the trap in his car waiting for the vet office to open at 7:30. The vet determined she was a young spayed female with a bit of a tummy and didn't like the vet... This is exactly how Morgan described Daisy...and when Daisy got to her home she knew her way around the house and where the litter box was. YAY!. Morgan came home after work and Daisy jumped off the bed and rubbed against her leg. It was indeed Miss Daisy!!

In these past 5 days I witnessed first hand how hard Joe Frank works. This man is called to be in 4 places at once. His cell phone did not stop ringing....
Calls for a stray dogs running loose
Calls from PD doing drug arrests and dogs at location
Calls for him to be at a location for an injured animal....it was non-stop. Joe needs a good support staff and I hope his director will act accordingly.

I'm happy this part of the story had a happy ending. It was my pleasure to meet Morgan and being able to be an extra body for Joe Frank.

Posted on: 2009/3/6 15:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/10/5 14:16
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

elvis wrote:
Thank god Frank M isn't running animal control. Although from the sound of it, he might fit right in.

Congrat on getting your cat back. I'm glad a story with a happy ending can shed light on the idiots who run this city.

Forgive me for attempting to remain objective, Elvis. There are enough people ready to light their torches and chase a couple of men to the windmill already.

Would you take a feral cat to a shelter knowing its probable fate?

Posted on: 2009/3/6 14:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

croft wrote:
... I lost my first cat for a 24 hour period and it was an absolute nightmare. He was collared with ID...

Nothing is more important - get a collar and an ID tag on your cat with a valid phone number - No excuses!

Any cat can get out!

Posted on: 2009/3/6 14:42

Kensington Avenue resident Robin Pinkowitz with helping the city to carry out the search.
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Daisy's back in warm home with her owner

Friday, March 06, 2009
By CHARLES HACK
JOURNAL STAFF WRITER

Missing for five days after employees with Jersey City Animal Care and Control dumped her in Lincoln Park, Daisy, a 2-year-old cat, has been reunited with her owner.

Daisy was returned to Morgan Metius after Jersey City Chief Animal Care and Control Officer Joseph Frank trapped the kitty in the west end of Lincoln Park Wednesday morning using mackerel as bait, according to city spokeswoman Jennifer Morrill.

Metius is overjoyed.

"When I saw her (Daisy) I was ecstatic," Metius said. "I was doubtful at first because they brought another cat before. I didn't think with the cold weather I would see her again."

Metius said Daisy had lost some weight around the ribs and seemed a little angry at her about her ordeal.

"She's been sweet but a little bit hissy," said Metius, who adopted the cat from Liberty Humane Society when she was a kitten.

Against city policy, the two animal care and control officers released the cat in a wooded area near Joseph J. Jaroschak Field on Friday, officials said.

After picking up the cat, which had strayed onto a neighbor's property, the city employees should have taken the cat to the Liberty Humane Shelter, officials said.

Daisy was found Wednesday at 6 a.m. in one of 15 traps that was set across the park, officials said. Morrill said a veterinarian examined Daisy and determined she didn't need medical attention before she was returned to her owner.

Metius credited Kensington Avenue resident Robin Pinkowitz with helping the city to carry out the search.

Both control officers have been put on desk duty, officials said.

Morrill said both employees would be suspended, but that when and for how long hasn't been decided.

"We are pleased that Daisy has been returned to her owner and that this concerning incident had a happy ending," Morrill said.

Posted on: 2009/3/6 14:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

croft wrote:
Quote:

Frank_M wrote:
Quote:

GnomeGeneral wrote:
Most of them are not euthanized at LHS. There are some cats there that have lived there for close to a year. It's an awesome shelter and that's where animals should be brought if they are lost. Join zootoo and earn them some points for a makeover instead of making assumptions Frank.

Okay, my bad perhaps. The American Humane Association paints a different picture nationwide where an estimated 70% of cats entering shelters are euthanized.

I took home two fosters from LHS who were nearing their 1 year stay at the shelter. When I felt the second one I took home (on Thanksgiving, because he never had Thanksgiving) was ready to go to a home, I sent him to an adoption event at Petsmart through LHS and he was adopted that day. The other foster is going to be adopted by me. There are a lot of happy endings at LHS. Our ZooToo affiliates are living proof.

For the most part, most of our cats are adopted before their year stay. I always wish the best for these cats and dogs that come through our doors. My heart goes out to all of them, and we do our best to give them the attention and care they deserve.

I'm extremely happy that Daisy is home. I lost my first cat for a 24 hour period and it was an absolute nightmare. He was collared with ID, but he was just out roaming through yards. He came home when he was hungry. I was about 8 years old, and I must have cried for the entire time he was missing. I can't even imagine how my parents felt at the time. Let's just hope that this never happens again.

Thanks for correcting me, and thank you for your good work.

Posted on: 2009/3/6 14:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCbiscuit wrote:
miserable life on the street over humane euthanization?

sorry cats n dogs, I must respectfully disagree with you on that one.

I admire your trap/neuter/release plan, and if the cat population can decline naturally through attrition, then great. but it must decline.

I have observed countless numbers of feral urban cats who do not appear to be "miserable." Also, who am I to judge whether the quality of a cat's life is low enough to justify killing them out of a righteous sense of mercy? If you let their own nature be your guide, they obviously want to be left alone.

I would rather not kill them nor would I prefer to have somebody else do it for me, but that is exactly what awaits most cats taken to shelters. You can bet your ass that I would not take a cat I believed was feral to one. How inhumane or unethical is that?

Posted on: 2009/3/6 14:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Frank_M wrote:
Quote:

GnomeGeneral wrote:
Most of them are not euthanized at LHS. There are some cats there that have lived there for close to a year. It's an awesome shelter and that's where animals should be brought if they are lost. Join zootoo and earn them some points for a makeover instead of making assumptions Frank.

Okay, my bad perhaps. The American Humane Association paints a different picture nationwide where an estimated 70% of cats entering shelters are euthanized.

I took home two fosters from LHS who were nearing their 1 year stay at the shelter. When I felt the second one I took home (on Thanksgiving, because he never had Thanksgiving) was ready to go to a home, I sent him to an adoption event at Petsmart through LHS and he was adopted that day. The other foster is going to be adopted by me. There are a lot of happy endings at LHS. Our ZooToo affiliates are living proof.

For the most part, most of our cats are adopted before their year stay. I always wish the best for these cats and dogs that come through our doors. My heart goes out to all of them, and we do our best to give them the attention and care they deserve.

I'm extremely happy that Daisy is home. I lost my first cat for a 24 hour period and it was an absolute nightmare. He was collared with ID, but he was just out roaming through yards. He came home when he was hungry. I was about 8 years old, and I must have cried for the entire time he was missing. I can't even imagine how my parents felt at the time. Let's just hope that this never happens again.

Posted on: 2009/3/6 5:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/1/10 17:34
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Frank_M wrote:
Quote:

JCbiscuit wrote:
Frank, just because some - okay most - shelter cats nationwide are euthanized doesn't mean that turning them out onto the street is a better option.

think about it: a short life with food, shelter and good health, versus a cold, miserable, sickly existence, that in some cases ends just as quickly - though far less humanely - than a life in a shelter.

it's a shame that those are the only two choices for most strays and unwanted pets, but until humanity gets its sh*t together -beginning with spaying and neutering - it's all we've got. (with the exception, of course, of great shelters like LHS. but they are, as I say, the exception.)

I agree with you, honest. At the same time it's worth questioning the enthusiasm for sending animals to shelters. There is a tendency to be na?ve about these things because the word "shelter" obviously has a more positive connotation than perhaps it deserves in most cases.

Supposing I caught a feral cat where his or her presence is intolerable, aside from calling Animal Control I can imagine being more inclined to [insert what happened to Daisy] than take her to a shelter where all nine lives are virtually predetermined. Unfortunately in this case, it was a poor course of action for all involved. Heads will roll that maybe should not.

Actually I agree with Frank when it comes to feral cats. They will be deemed unadoptable. Those guys should be neutered/spayed and put back in the wild.

Posted on: 2009/3/6 1:30

« 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7 8 9 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017