Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
101 user(s) are online (89 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 101

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 ... 16 »

Re: Unleashed Mastiffs Attack JC Man
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/30 19:51
Group:
Registered Users
I think I'll post the whole story, for those who didn't click on the link. That woman manages to outdo even herself. She is just unbelievably selfish and should be locked up for a very long time. She really has no shame.

Jersey City woman gets ticketed in Jefferson for not having dangerous dogs muzzled, court says
Published: Thursday, October 20, 2011, 4:35 PM

The Jersey City woman whose dangerous dogs were involved in several attacks saved their lives by agreeing in court to move out of Hudson County, but Jefferson Township police have already cited her for a violation that could invalidate her agreement, officials said.

A Jersey City Municipal Court judge ruled last month that the dogs ? South African Boerboels Jumba and Imani ? would be spared death if their owner, Susan Kolb, agreed that they never ever set paw in Hudson County again.

In Superior Court, Kolb pleaded guilty to contempt of court and was sentenced to probation and must serve 100 hours of community service. Kolb had been charged with contempt of court because she violated a 2009 court agreement that ordered the dogs be shipped out of state.

Kolb, her husband and the dogs moved to the Oak Ridge section of Jefferson. Originally it was reported that Oak Ridge was in West Milford. Last week Kolb was cited for failure to muzzle a potentially dangerous dog, Jefferson police said.

Michelle Young, a resident in the Oak Ridge development where Kolb moved, is upset about the dogs.

"They have moved to my neighborhood ... filled with small children," she said. "It's actually making me a little crazy. ... I don't know if these dogs can get out easily.
The other morning they weren't muzzled and I asked her about it. She said she would (expletive deleted) sue me if I kept harassing her."

Posted on: 2011/10/21 22:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... _get_ticketed_in_jef.html

Susan Kolb gets ticketed in Jefferson, N.J. for not having dangerous dogs muzzled, court says.

Posted on: 2011/10/20 20:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

oakridge3277 wrote:
You can rest easy she is out of Jersey City but she is now on a small suburban street in Oak Ridge with 20 young children. How was this a good alternative?

You got me on that one. I heard the rumor was that she was going to be in the Waters Edge development of Jefferson Township, is that correct?

In any case, my suggestion is that you contact the local police department, mayor and councilmember and express your displeasure. THEN notify everyone in the immediate area. Too bad there is no "Megans Law" for dogs, or else it would be perfectly legal and acceptable to put up posters about it all over the neighborhood. Nobody can stop you from informing others verbally though.

Posted on: 2011/10/18 21:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

oakridge3277 wrote:
You can rest easy she is out of Jersey City but she is now on a small suburban street in Oak Ridge with 20 young children. How was this a good alternative?

I guess Oak Ridge will have to contend with that but at least she is away from J.C or is she ? Does she own property here in J.C ?

Posted on: 2011/10/18 16:40

Hide User information
Last Login :
2011/10/18 16:14
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2011/10/18 16:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:
Quote:

caj11 wrote:
Quote:

downright wrote:
Quote:

caj11 wrote:
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:
Not that those things should be acceptable but the whole case seems less and less sinister. I have been jumped on and slightly injured by boisterous dogs but I would hardly consider it an attack. Honestly, I hope I am not wrong since these dogs are back and living amongst us.

\ know who to be more outraged at - Ms. Kolb or the judge that allowed her to have the dogs back. She did have a very good, Harvard educated lawyer representing her, so I guess that's why she was able to get off relatively easy and have the dogs back.

The only pictures of injuries I see do not look anything like dog bites...only cuts and scrapes due to falling.

Obviously this woman does not have control over her dogs and she does not seem fit to own them, however, describing cuts and scrapes a "mauling" seems a little exaggerated.

Wow, just wow. People are now sympathetic to Ms. Kolb. Take a look at the photo of the baby that was hurt by the dogs:

http://photos.nj.com/jersey-journal/2011/07/susan_kolb_85.html

There was another photo of another victim's, Jonathan Rodriguez, arms and legs, that were torn pretty bad by the dogs. I know, I saw the picture. I wish I could post that picture but it is in the www.nj.com archives. That would certainly be all the proof you need to show that these dogs are vicious and should have been put down. It is also undisputed that all of the victims went to the hospital.

Furthermore, even if these attacks were exxagerated, this woman was ordered to send the dogs out of state before. She violated the court order and didn't send the dogs away! She didn't pay the fines either. She thumbed her nose at the court, and still got away with it, with almost no punishment. How can the court possibly justify giving the dogs back to her, when she didn't do what she was ordered to do before?

Where is justice? If those ridiculous Occupy Wall Street people want to make themselves useful, they should be protesting this.

My hearts go out to all of the victims and their families. I wonder how they are feeling right now. If I was one of them I probably would have been arrested for storming the court house right now.

You are totally over-reacting. No sympathy for that woman was stated by either myself or downright. I have stated again and again and I think we all agree that Ms. Kolb cannot handle these dogs. The Rodriguez photos were never published and are simply described by a prosecutor and a newspaper as "graphic". The other photos of the baby and woman are hardly indicative of a prolonged, vicious attack by giant dogs. Lets hope the dogs are kept far away from anyone else.

The Rodriguez photos WERE published, I remember seeing them, its just too bad they are not available on www.nj.com anymore, they seem to have gone into the archives. I looked and looked and looked all over www.nj.com for them. Maybe I can get them through an Open Public Record Act request. They were pretty bad. Furthermore, if a baby was attacked by the dogs, it doesn't even matter how badly the baby was hurt - just being attacked is bad enough - can you imagine what would have gone through the head of that little defenseless baby? I don't think anyone can. The park even had a sign that specifically said NO DOGS were allowed in it, yet the woman went in with her dog anyway. See what happened as a result of disobeying the sign?

Would I be over-reacting if I were one of the victims and was very upset about this? It is a documented fact that all of the victims were all in the hospital.

Finally, at the end of the day, no matter how bad the injuries were, the woman DISOBEYED the court when she was ordered to transport them out of state. She didn't and didn't pay the fine either. Now they trust her enough to do the right thing?

I can only guess that Ms. Kolb was a Healy supporter, as they both clearly have acted above the law and thought nothing of it. If I see this woman with her dogs in Jersey City, rest assured the police will hear about it right away and I will not let it rest until she is arrested.

Posted on: 2011/10/10 22:45

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/7/7 3:21
Group:
Registered Users
As someone who has had interactions with these dogs, I can say that they are not well adjusted, normal dogs. I would not put out my hand for them to sniff. Three separate reported incidents requiring stitches (among many other unreported incidents) for which the dogs were court ordered to be removed from the state, I believe qualifies them to be considered vicious. Under proper care, they might be able to be (re)trained but not hers.

But that's not the real issue. They were ordered to be removed FROM the state and they were not. And then in the hurricane, she decided to take them back. And now a judge has placed the dogs back into her care IN the state. This doesn't make any sense considering the pattern of behavior for following the court orders.

Posted on: 2011/10/10 22:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/10/21 16:46
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
Wow, just wow. People are now sympathetic to Ms. Kolb. Take a look at the photo of the baby that was hurt by the dogs: http://photos.nj.com/jersey-journal/2011/07/susan_kolb_85.html There was another photo of another victim's, Jonathan Rodriguez, arms and legs, that were torn pretty bad by the dogs. I know, I saw the picture. I wish I could post that picture but it is in the www.nj.com archives. That would certainly be all the proof you need to show that these dogs are vicious and should have been put down. It is also undisputed that all of the victims went to the hospital. Furthermore, even if these attacks were exxagerated, this woman was ordered to send the dogs out of state before. She violated the court order and didn't send the dogs away! She didn't pay the fines either. She thumbed her nose at the court, and still got away with it, with almost no punishment. How can the court possibly justify giving the dogs back to her, when she didn't do what she was ordered to do before? Where is justice? If those ridiculous Occupy Wall Street people want to make themselves useful, they should be protesting this. My hearts go out to all of the victims and their families. I wonder how they are feeling right now. If I was one of them I probably would have been arrested for storming the court house right now.

No sympathy whatsoever...like I wrote, obviously she should not own these dogs. However, none of the pictures are indicative of a "mauling." That is my only point. I don't see any evidence of an attack. Had either of those dogs attacked that baby, then the results would have been far more horrific. A few scratches does not equal a mauling. A 10 pound cat can do just as much damage as what is shown in those pictures.

Posted on: 2011/10/10 20:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:13
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
Quote:

caj11 wrote:
Quote:

downright wrote:
Quote:

caj11 wrote:
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:
After perusing this thread back to the beginning I am really starting to doubt that these dogs crimes were as horrible as originally claimed. Some posters materialized and then were quickly gone after making outrageous claims. I just question whether they were just angling for a lawsuit or if these "attacks" were as bad as claimed. These dogs are huge and this woman is obviously over-matched but I really believe that if these dogs wanted you dead you'd be dead. If these dogs were really as vicious as claimed would the legal system really kick this problem down the road for another municipality to deal with? The more I read the accounts the more I see people just being knocked over and injured by their falls etc. Not that those things should be acceptable but the whole case seems less and less sinister. I have been jumped on and slightly injured by boisterous dogs but I would hardly consider it an attack. Honestly, I hope I am not wrong since these dogs are back and living amongst us.

Tell that to the three different people (including a baby) who the dogs mauled. Take a look at the pictures of their injuries they submitted to the court - you can find them at the various stories on www.nj.com. The peoples' arms and legs look just awful and badly chewed up. I wouldn't feel safe with those dogs around with their extremely irresponsible owner, and now that they are back in the hands of the owner, I don't feel safe unless there is absolute proof that they aren't in Jersey City and will never be back in Jersey City. Whoever this woman is, she has no business owning ANY dog. As far as lawsuits go, this woman, while somewhat comfortable didn't have deep pockets and a lot of assets to go after and the victims surely knew that. If I were in their shoes, I wouldn't be after money either - a satisfactory settlement would be that the dogs get put down AND the woman never allowed to own a dog again (granted the latter item would be difficult to enforce). I don't know who to be more outraged at - Ms. Kolb or the judge that allowed her to have the dogs back. She did have a very good, Harvard educated lawyer representing her, so I guess that's why she was able to get off relatively easy and have the dogs back.

The only pictures of injuries I see do not look anything like dog bites...only cuts and scrapes due to falling.

Obviously this woman does not have control over her dogs and she does not seem fit to own them, however, describing cuts and scrapes a "mauling" seems a little exaggerated.

Wow, just wow. People are now sympathetic to Ms. Kolb. Take a look at the photo of the baby that was hurt by the dogs:

There was another photo of another victim's, Jonathan Rodriguez, arms and legs, that were torn pretty bad by the dogs. I know, I saw the picture. I wish I could post that picture but it is in the www.nj.com archives. That would certainly be all the proof you need to show that these dogs are vicious and should have been put down. It is also undisputed that all of the victims went to the hospital.

Furthermore, even if these attacks were exxagerated, this woman was ordered to send the dogs out of state before. She violated the court order and didn't send the dogs away! She didn't pay the fines either. She thumbed her nose at the court, and still got away with it, with almost no punishment. How can the court possibly justify giving the dogs back to her, when she didn't do what she was ordered to do before?

Where is justice? If those ridiculous Occupy Wall Street people want to make themselves useful, they should be protesting this.

My hearts go out to all of the victims and their families. I wonder how they are feeling right now. If I was one of them I probably would have been arrested for storming the court house right now.

You are totally over-reacting. No sympathy for that woman was stated by either myself or downright. I have stated again and again and I think we all agree that Ms. Kolb cannot handle these dogs. The Rodriguez photos were never published and are simply described by a prosecutor and a newspaper as "graphic". The other photos of the baby and woman are hardly indicative of a prolonged, vicious attack by giant dogs. Lets hope the dogs are kept far away from anyone else.

Posted on: 2011/10/10 20:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

downright wrote:
Quote:

caj11 wrote:
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:
After perusing this thread back to the beginning I am really starting to doubt that these dogs crimes were as horrible as originally claimed. Some posters materialized and then were quickly gone after making outrageous claims. I just question whether they were just angling for a lawsuit or if these "attacks" were as bad as claimed. These dogs are huge and this woman is obviously over-matched but I really believe that if these dogs wanted you dead you'd be dead. If these dogs were really as vicious as claimed would the legal system really kick this problem down the road for another municipality to deal with? The more I read the accounts the more I see people just being knocked over and injured by their falls etc. Not that those things should be acceptable but the whole case seems less and less sinister. I have been jumped on and slightly injured by boisterous dogs but I would hardly consider it an attack. Honestly, I hope I am not wrong since these dogs are back and living amongst us.

Tell that to the three different people (including a baby) who the dogs mauled. Take a look at the pictures of their injuries they submitted to the court - you can find them at the various stories on www.nj.com. The peoples' arms and legs look just awful and badly chewed up. I wouldn't feel safe with those dogs around with their extremely irresponsible owner, and now that they are back in the hands of the owner, I don't feel safe unless there is absolute proof that they aren't in Jersey City and will never be back in Jersey City. Whoever this woman is, she has no business owning ANY dog. As far as lawsuits go, this woman, while somewhat comfortable didn't have deep pockets and a lot of assets to go after and the victims surely knew that. If I were in their shoes, I wouldn't be after money either - a satisfactory settlement would be that the dogs get put down AND the woman never allowed to own a dog again (granted the latter item would be difficult to enforce). I don't know who to be more outraged at - Ms. Kolb or the judge that allowed her to have the dogs back. She did have a very good, Harvard educated lawyer representing her, so I guess that's why she was able to get off relatively easy and have the dogs back.

Posted on: 2011/10/10 19:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/10/21 16:46
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

caj11 wrote:
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:

Posted on: 2011/10/10 15:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
I am highly skeptical because I can't imagine a judge allowing these dogs back out into the public if they were considered vicious. Those photos show the cuts and scrapes of someone who has fallen down. I am not in any way excusing this woman but I think it's becoming obvious that the courts did not consider the dogs vicious. The accounts in the paper are highly sensational and perhaps a bit over the top? In any case, I hope I am right. Only time will tell.

Posted on: 2011/10/10 14:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

caj11 wrote:
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:

Who knows if the dogs will be safe with all the lynch mobs and vigilante groups forming against this dog owner.

Posted on: 2011/10/10 14:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

caj11 wrote:
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:

Even if she is not well off a judgement can be placed on her renewed every 20 years incase she does come into a lot of money.

Posted on: 2011/10/10 14:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:

Posted on: 2011/10/10 13:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/11/16 18:32
Group:
Registered Users
I have heard from residents of Windsor that the dogs were "problems" and showed aggressive behavior before the attacks. One story that I was told was a woman was sitting in the courtyard and the two dogs approached her, growling, one on either side or her and she was trapped and was too afraid to get up from the bench. The son called them away, but the woman on the bench was really shaken up.

This is all second hand information so who knows. I do know that prior to the attacks, a lot of the residents at Windsor were complaining about how unruly the dogs were.

Posted on: 2011/10/10 13:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned

Posted on: 2011/10/10 4:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
The $10,000 fine and 100 hours of community service don't mean anything either if she doesn't pay it and doesn't do the community service. She didn't pay the fines last time, and she'll probably not pay them this time.

Where's Arnold Diaz when you need him? I'd like to see him hound the municipal court judge that let her take the dogs back, her lawyer and the woman with her husband.

Meanwhile, I don't feel safe going jogging up in that neighborhood, Sheffield Street, I think that's where they are.

Posted on: 2011/10/10 1:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/10/20 16:18
Group:
Registered Users
This person has already proven she has no regard for law. How anyone thinks there wont be another mauling in the next few weeks is beyond me. Be careful everyone.

Posted on: 2011/10/7 22:48

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Dangerous dogs banned from Hudson County; owner gets 100 hours of community service
Published: Friday, October 07, 2011, 2:09 PM Updated: Friday, October 07, 2011, 2:10 PM
By Michaelangelo Conte/The Jersey Journal

Enlarge Reena Rose Sibayan/The Jersey Journal
Susan Kolb, the owner of two South African Boerboels accused in at least three vicious attacks in Jersey City, is sentenced on Friday, Oct. 7, 2011, to two years probation for contempt of court when she violated a 2009 agreement to move the dogs out of state. Reena Rose Sibayan/The Jersey Journal
Owner of two vicious dogs gets probation gallery (10 photos)
Two dangerous dogs will not be put down, but they never set foot again in Hudson County and their owner was sentenced to probation and must serve 100 hours of community service, two courts said in separate rulings.
In a deal struck in Jersey City Municipal Court this week, Susan Kolb, the owner of two South African Boerboels who attacked four people in three incidents in 2008 and 2009, agreed to pay a $10,000 fine and to move the dogs out of Hudson County, authorities said.
On Thursday Kolb retrieved the dogs, Jumba and Imani, from the Liberty Humane Society facility in Jersey City, where they had been impounded since January when it was found that the dogs were being kept illegally in Jersey City.
This morning, Superior Court Judge Lisa Rose sentenced Kolb, who pleaded to contempt of court in August, to probation and community service. Rose suggested she serve the community service at a kennel or animal shelter.
The municipal court deal struck this week is similar to one Kolb agreed to in 2009. But she was charged with contempt in January when it was discovered that the dogs -- which weight a combined 260 pounds -- were still living with Kolb on Sheffield Street in Jersey City. That revelation came only after police responded to a report that Kolb's husband had been attacked by at least one of the dogs.
Kolb, 60, could have been sentenced to up to 18 months in prison, and the municipal court could have ruled that the dogs be put down under the state Vicious Dog Law.
As part of the dogs' agreement, Kolb agreed to never bring the dogs, or any other potentially dangers animal, to Hudson County, and furthermore, never house the dogs in an urban area. Kolb has paid $4,000 in restitution to Liberty Humane Society for the cost of caring for the dogs until yesterday.
?We were aware they were trying to seek alternatives to (being euthanized) and we expressed our concerns on behalf of the community given what happened last time,? said Hudson County Assistant Prosecutor Leo Hernandez this morning after the sentencing.
When the dogs were found in Kolb's possession in January, Hudson County Prosecutor Edward DeFazio said ?It might be, unfortunately, a case where the dogs will have to be destroyed. God forbid one of those dogs should maul a child. We can't be in the position to allow that. We are not of a mind to say we will move the dogs to a rural area because we might be transferring the danger to someone else.?
But the decision of what was to become of the dogs was in the hands of municipal court officials.
It's been learned that Kolb and the dogs now live in Oak Ridge, an unincorporated area of West Milford, in Passaic County. West Milford Mayor Bettina Bieri did not return a call for comment.
When Kolb was asked if she wanted to speak before being sentenced, she said ?I'm sorry for what I did.? She had no comment as she left the courtroom.
? 2011 NJ.com. All rights reserved.

My opinion is that this is a ridiculous decision by the courts. She has broken the law twice with regards to the location of the dogs, not to mention the attacks, and now she gets to keep them. Didn't she lie as to their whereabouts before? 90 days jail time would have been more appropriate. This is not a juvenile who made an error in judgement. This is a grown adult who has put the public in harms way on multiple occasions. What is 100 hours of community service taking care of other animals going to teach her?

And if she moved to West Milford, why do I see her every morning getting on the PATH at Grove street? Yes, yes maybe she's commuting by car and parking near Grove, but I don't buy it.

Posted on: 2011/10/7 18:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/18 19:17
From Way Downtown
Group:
Registered Users
If these dogs bite somebody else, the victim can legitimately sue Jersey City. Your tax dollars at work, neighbors.

Posted on: 2011/10/7 14:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Total outrage and completely unacceptable.

Does the judge not care about the dogs biting someone again? Why couldn't the prosecutor have pushed harder?

The article says the dogs will be removed from Jersey City, but no doubt she'll thumb her nose at the law again.

I don't know what can be done about this, but perhaps the nearest police precinct should be made aware of these dogs.

I wonder what became of the civil lawsuits. It would be nice if they bankrupted her.

Posted on: 2011/10/7 1:12

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Watch this arrogant woman bring the dogs to her sentencing tomorrow. Please give this woman jail time. And why on earth give her the dogs back?

Posted on: 2011/10/6 23:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

purjed wrote:
You have got to be kidding. Seeing as this is Jersey City, who did she bribe? From her past record, I am assume she will have the dogs back at her residence by tonight.

I wouldn't call it a bribe she just strong armed her influence to get a city official to pry out a legal loop hole to end this K-9 mess, get her dogs back and call it a day. It's over !

Posted on: 2011/10/6 23:18

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
You have got to be kidding. Seeing as this is Jersey City, who did she bribe?

From her past record, I am assume she will have the dogs back at her residence by tonight.

Posted on: 2011/10/6 18:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/10/27 13:13
From The fog.
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2011/10/6 17:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/1/27 22:17
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
it looks like the city is waiting for someone to get seriously injured or maybe killed before something is done.

Posted on: 2011/9/1 3:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
Quote:

caj11 wrote:
Quote:

purjed wrote:
Yes she was there. Gives me anxiety as I really want to yell at her. When I first saw the dogs walking her and her son, I knew it was not a good combination.

You know, the fact that she didn't even pay the municipal court fines is by itself an indication of her total disregard for the law. I don't understand how so much time went by with these fines being outstanding and it wasn't discovered that she hadn't paid them until the police answered a call related to the dogs attacking again.

One time, I received a parking ticket, forgot about it, and then a few weeks later I received a rather threatening letter stating a warrent for my arrest would be issued if I didn't pay it (which I promptly did).

How did she get away without paying the municipal fines for so long?

The cops will never, ever go after a person for outstanding tickets. If you had been pulled over for a traffic violation the cop might see the warrant on a background check and say "hey, you better pay that parking ticket". Arrest? Maybe in a small town where the cop had a personal beef with you. This case is small beans for the cops unfortunately.

Posted on: 2011/9/1 2:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

purjed wrote:
Yes she was there. Gives me anxiety as I really want to yell at her. When I first saw the dogs walking her and her son, I knew it was not a good combination.

You know, the fact that she didn't even pay the municipal court fines is by itself an indication of her total disregard for the law. I don't understand how so much time went by with these fines being outstanding and it wasn't discovered that she hadn't paid them until the police answered a call related to the dogs attacking again.

One time, I received a parking ticket, forgot about it, and then a few weeks later I received a rather threatening letter stating a warrent for my arrest would be issued if I didn't pay it (which I promptly did).

How did she get away without paying the municipal fines for so long?

Posted on: 2011/9/1 2:39

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2011/8/31 20:16

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 ... 16 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017