Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
127 user(s) are online (111 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 127

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Bergen Lafayette: 3 bullet wounds in victim near Ercel Webb park
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/3/9 14:18
Group:
Registered Users
The way I read it is that he has been shot before, beaten with a bottle and stabbed with a machete.

I don't know if this guy gets the hint or not but something tells me he shouldn't leave his house, I've heard of having bad luck.

Posted on: 2008/9/4 4:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/6/1 2:41
Group:
Banned
Quote:

fasteddie wrote:
Quote:

GrovePath wrote:
3 bullet wounds in victim near park in Lafayette

Bonilla was rushed to the Jersey City Medical Center, where police learned he had been treated before for being shot, beaten with a bottle, and cut with a machete, reports said.

MICHAELANGELO CONTE

So are they saying that Angel was shot, beaten with a bottle and cut with a machete then gets out of the hospital and get's shot 3 times? This was not a good day for Angel, somebody doesn't like him. The guy is like Rasputin. They will probably try poison next. I would avoid ravioli if I were him.

The sentence as written reads that he arrived at the hospital, was treated, and then shot, beaten, and cut with a machete.

Remind me to go up to St Mary's if I need treatment.

Posted on: 2008/9/3 14:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/6/13 23:12
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

GrovePath wrote:

Bonilla was rushed to the Jersey City Medical Center, where police learned he had been treated before for being shot, beaten with a bottle, and cut with a machete, reports said.

MICHAELANGELO CONTE

So are they saying that Angel was shot, beaten with a bottle and cut with a machete then gets out of the hospital and get's shot 3 times? This was not a good day for Angel, somebody doesn't like him. The guy is like Rasputin. They will probably try poison next. I would avoid ravioli if I were him.

Posted on: 2008/9/3 14:13

Bergen Lafayette: 3 bullet wounds in victim near Ercel Webb park
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

A Jersey City man was shot in the neck, leg and hand near Ercel Webb Park in the Lafayette section yesterday morning, officials said.

Police responding to Van Horne and Maple streets at 1:18 a.m. found Angel Bonilla, 23, of Kennedy Boulevard, on his back on the sidewalk, reports said. They also found six spent shell casings on the ground and two bullet holes in a nearby car.

Bonilla was in stable condition in the hospital's intensive care unit last night, said a hospital spokesman.

MICHAELANGELO CONTE

Posted on: 2008/9/3 13:56

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017