Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
148 user(s) are online (129 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 148

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Dr. Shulman (Urology)
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/7/8 19:40
From Jersey City Heights
Group:
Registered Users
I'm so sorry that you both had bad experiences with Dr. Shulman. I went to him about 4 years ago with my oldest son and we had the best experience which included a surgical procedure. He was very knowledgable, thorough and prompt in treating him.I even recommended him to a few of my friends...

Posted on: 2008/10/26 7:59
www.ninasdogwalk.com

A positive attitude brings strength, energy and initiative.

Hide User information
Last Login :
2008/12/16 15:39
Group:
Registered Users
I recently fired Dr. Shulman (Yale, not Elliott) and switched to another urologist.

After a 10/2 visit to his office, before which I had already been diagnosed with a large stone obstructing my left kidney, he said, "I'll see you again in a month." A MONTH?!??

The blood work he prescribed revealed that I also had a urinary tract infection. Luckily, my GP (Virginia Witt, whom I treasure) was on top of things. She had also prescribed blood work, got the results, put me on an antibiotic 10/15. No word from Shulman, not even after getting the results from Witt.

The morning of 10/20 I called Shulman's office to cancel my next appointment. Doncha know -- that very afternoon he called me to say, "I got your test results. Let's talk about further treatment."

No, Dr. Shulman, I don't ####### think so.

He's lazy and arrogant. Thank god for Dr. Witt (if you're looking for a GP, look no further).

Posted on: 2008/10/25 15:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/8/9 20:03
Group:
Registered Users
I used to go to dr. Shulman for chronic cystitis. I would say he's just "okay". I wasn't particularly thrilled with him as his manner wasn't great, and he was unable to help with my condition. My gynecologist actually solved my issue.

This was about fifteen years ago, and when the same condition came back a few years ago, I started seeing Dr. katz in Bayonne. I really like him a lot, and the office staff is good too.

I don't know what you need to see a urologist for, but for chronic uti I would recommend Dr. Katz. His office is right near the lite rail.

Hope this helps. Finding a good doctor in JC can be hard sometimes.

Posted on: 2008/8/12 0:35

Dr. Shulman (Urology)
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/9/24 18:10
Group:
Registered Users
Has anyone visited this dr? I would like to make an appt for my husband and Im looking for all info about this dr that I could get. Any thoughts?

Posted on: 2008/8/11 19:43

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017