Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
128 user(s) are online (106 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 128

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 3 (4)

Re: Jersey Journal prints hearsay about Healy - titled: IN BUFF AND CUFFS
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2011/3/27 22:48
Group:
Registered Users
Healy is a joke!!
FULOP for MAYOR!!
I hope I'm still living here to see it.

Posted on: 2006/6/27 3:24

Hide User information
Last Login :
2007/9/28 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
All I know is that I have tried to contact the mayors office regarding other local issues, (eg, taxes, trash, etc) and they never responded to my emails. I voted for this idiot and I plan not on making the same mistake, if he can't respond to a local resident concerning critical issues then he deserves to get whatever that police did to him. Maybe he can show the mayors buddy, (JC police chief), how to tackle crime, since our mayor and chief seem to be reactive rather than proactive. Hey healy, fix your damn comb over you are a disgrace to NJ and Jersey City!!!

Posted on: 2006/6/25 22:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/5/16 16:22
From beneath the jumping sheep
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Asked what he thought when he saw on TV that Healy was elected mayor of Jersey City, the neighbor responded, "I said to myself, 'Oh my! What were those constituents thinking?'"

OK, NOW I know this "neighbor" is lying. I'm pretty sure there were some expletives, nouns and adjectives he conveniently neglected to say.

As for the parallels in this and last year's incident, yes, that is pretty amazing. Certainly one of those things that make you go, "hmmmmm...."!

Posted on: 2006/6/25 2:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/8/30 8:48
Group:
Registered Users
OK, whatever the truth or falsity of the neighbor's description of this incident, are we not all amazed at the similarity between this description and the pre-election nudie photo dealie?

Supposedly, in both situations, Healy was:

--apparently drunk
--on his porch
--naked, at least part of the time
--clad, when at all, in a towel (remember, Healy said he had been wearing a towel in the later incident, too)

Posted on: 2006/6/25 1:53

Jersey Journal prints hearsay about Healy - titled: IN BUFF AND CUFFS
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Jersey Journal prints hearsay about Healy - titled: IN BUFF AND CUFFS

I think they should wait till they get the police reports -- they have one unnamed Neighbor as the source for this story.
-----------------------
IN BUFF AND CUFFS
Neighbor: Healy scuffled with cops years ago
Saturday, June 24, 2006
By KEN THORBOURNE
JOURNAL STAFF WRITER
BRADLEY BEACH - Last weekend's scuffle with Bradley Beach's finest wasn't the first time Jersey City Mayor Jerramiah Healy has been tackled and handcuffed by the Shore town's cops, according to neighbors here.

A neighbor, who didn't want to be named, recalled an incident several years ago at Healy's Monmouth Avenue house that he said looked to be straight out of the TV show "Cops."
The mayor's attorney, Ralph Lamparello, said he knew about an incident "seven or more years ago" in which someone in Healy's home was cited for violating Bradley Beach's noise ordinance. Lamparello said he has no knowledge of any events in the neighbor's story.

The Jersey Journal has requested all incident reports related to Healy's shore home from the Bradley Beach Police Department, but they haven't been provided.

According to the neighbor, Healy came home around 2 a.m. on a Monday and started yelling and cursing about not being able to find a towel. Unable to sleep, the neighbor called the police.
Four officers then arrived and questioned Maureen Healy, the mayor's wife, on the front porch. Healy then came outside - naked except for a white towel wrapped around his waist, the neighbor said. Healy, a former municipal judge, told cops they needed a search warrant, the neighbor said. Then, while holding the towel around himself with one hand, he used his other hand to shove one of them, the neighbor said.
The four officers then pounced on Healy and a wrestling match ensued, the neighbor said. "They are bouncing off the railings. The towel of course is undone," the neighbor said. When Maureen Healy repeatedly tried to intervene, she was handcuffed and put in the back of a squad car, the neighbor said. Healy, meanwhile, was cuffed and stood up by police, the neighbor said. "I'm staring at his bare ass," the neighbor said.
The police then wrapped the towel around Healy, and he held it up behind his back with his cuffed hands, the neighbor said.
"I said, 'Thanks, guys,'" the neighbor said. "The whole incident took about an hour."

Asked what he thought when he saw on TV that Healy was elected mayor of Jersey City, the neighbor responded, "I said to myself, 'Oh my! What were those constituents thinking?'"

Posted on: 2006/6/24 19:12

Re: Jersey City Mayor Healy arrested after Bradley Beach incident
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2008/11/25 20:46
Group:
Registered Users
Quoted from the NY Times article:

"The larger question is whether the mayor's activities and the unwelcome publicity will give pause to developers ? like Hartz Mountain, K. Hovnanian and Mack-Cali ? who together have hundreds of millions of dollars invested in a gilded future for Jersey City.

"Absolutely not," said Mitchell E. Hersh, president and chief executive of Mack-Cali, a developer that owns 4.3 million square feet of property here.

Indeed, Mr. Hersh called the mayor "a man of high integrity, a former judge."

He added, "Our dealings with the administration in Jersey City have certainly been on a very high level, and I have seen nothing but an honorable administration of the highest integrity."

...forget the alcohol - that the mayor's staunchest defenders are the developers says a lot about how hard a bargain his administration must be striking with them.

I'll quote that post of someone else's yet again:
"Someday a book will be written about how this city can be broke in the midst of all this development".

Posted on: 2006/6/23 14:21

City Shrugs At Mayor's Arrest
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
With Many Colorful Officials, City Shrugs At Mayor's Arrest

WNBC - June 22, 2006

JERSEY CITY, N.J. -- Residents of Jersey City got an unusual glimpse of their mayor-to-be in 2004 when a teen snapped a blurry photo seeming to show then-candidate Jerramiah T. Healy passed out naked on his front stoop.

The latest story about Healy resonating in the state's second-largest city involves him being pepper-sprayed and arrested by police last weekend outside his sister's Jersey Shore bar.

With a history of colorful city officials, most residents are taking the news with a collective shrug.

"Jersey City doesn't surprise me about anything," said Greg Andrade, 50, who has lived here for 10 years. "It's a chuckle, another story."

Fourteen years ago, Mayor Gerald McCann resigned after he was convicted on federal fraud charges. A famous party boss, Frank Hague, declared himself to be "the law."

Healy's confrontation occurred at about 2 a.m. Saturday in Bradley Beach as he left Barry's Tavern.

Healy said he saw a couple arguing in a nearby parking lot and spoke to the man in an effort to calm the dispute. He disputes the police contention that he was interfering in their work and ignored warnings to leave.

"Without cause of provocation, the police officer grabbed my arm, threw me to the ground and handcuffed me," Healy said in a statement. He said his wife, Maureen, also was "shoved by the police to the ground" and police sprayed pepper spray in his eyes.

His lawyer, Ralph Lamparello, said the mayor "clearly wasn't intoxicated," but declined to talk about what he ate or drank that night.

Healy, who has owned a home in Bradley Beach for many years, plans to file a brutality complaint, saying he and his wife were mistreated by police, Lamparello said.

The lawyer said he's agreed with a request from prosecutors in Monmouth County to defer the complaint until they've completed their own investigation.

"Based on the facts that are determined and developed during the investigation, we'll take action," said Monmouth County Prosecutor Luis Valentin.

Healy, who worked as a Hudson County prosecutor and served as chief judge of the city's Municipal Court, has long been a fixture in the Jersey City politics.

A former city councilman, he took over for Mayor Glenn D. Cunningham, who died of a heart attack in 2004. Before Healy won a four-year term last year, he defeated 10 other candidates in a special election. It was during that race that Healy was photographed on his front porch.

At the time, Healy did not deny that the photograph was authentic, or that he had been drinking alcohol. But he insisted he had been lured outside by someone banging his trash can, and that he was not naked.

Lori Turoff, 48, who sells real estate in Jersey City, said Healy's troubles don't help Jersey City's image.

"Business is bad when government is bad," she said, walking near City Hall. "He's a representative of the government and he should hold himself to higher standards."

But Maria Hatzidoukas, whose family has run a dry cleaning and tailoring shop near City Hall for four decades, said the mayor has always been respectful.

"He treats everyone the same as himself," she said. "I'm sure he was trying to do the right thing."

City Council President Mariano Vega Jr., a supporter of Healy, said the mayor is humble and doesn't see himself as above the law. He called the incident unfortunate.

"It distracts us from the things that we need to focus in on," he said. "I spoke to him the other day. He wants to get this behind him."

Posted on: 2006/6/22 19:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
I don't want to sound patronizing, but this person who suggests heavy drinking is a part of everyone's family get-togethers (...first we get ripped and hang out naked on the prorch, then one of us is arrested... good times...) or the person who suggests we be proud our mayor's at least not on coke too (if that person's even for real) - it just makes me sad - is that Jersey City?

tell me that's not Jersey City...

Posted on: 2006/6/20 23:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/12/12 21:56
Group:
Registered Users
A diabetic, having only five or six beers, in public, suggests that having more than that is also routine. I know diabetics who do this--it is not advised. The fact that it is the mayor of NJ's second-largest city is absurd. Welcome to Mayberry, RFD! We really do have clowns running this city, don't we?

Did he do anything illegal? I don't know. But when an apparently negligent drunken mayor encounters an overzealous shore cop and the whole incident gets played out in the papers, I say they deserve each other!

"Someday a book will be written on how Jersey City could be 'broke' in the midst of all this development."

Indeed.

Posted on: 2006/6/20 17:09

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/8/27 13:32
Group:
Registered Users
no, drinking 5 or 6 beers isn't illegal, but the moment you become elected, you're held up to a higher standard. all politicians know that the spotlight is on them, so they have to be extra cautious not to give ther opponents something to pounce on. healy instead seems to be presenting these opportunities on silver platters. why risk even getting tipsy in public?

Posted on: 2006/6/20 12:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Mayors Gone WIld!!! $19.95 for the DVD!!

... the single best reponse in this thread was when someone asked (...reality check...) - can you imagine Bloomberg being remotely cuffed and maced in a bar parking lot at 2:00 AM??? (or Giuliani for that matter)

It's such a tragedy, because JC could be so much more - unfortunately the slick developers showed up a few years before we got the old-school buffoons out, so we're getting our clocks cleaned with the PILOTS/abatements - this will be Healy's lagacy, not his alcohol misadventures.

The other best line recently on these boards:
"Someday a book will be written on how Jersey City could be 'broke' in the midst of all this development"

Posted on: 2006/6/19 23:57

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2008/2/3 12:11
Group:
Registered Users
As mentioned on the net by another party:
STATEMENT OF JERSEY CITY MAYOR JERRAMIAH HEALY

?Without cause or provocation?

?While immobilized by several police officers?

THESE ARE MAY FAVORITE LINES ? How can someone just standing there require SEVERAL police officers to subdue them unless your kicking and fighting and the officer to then finally have to use mace?

The police prosecutor will love this statement when it gets to court ? that?s if the statement was ever made.

Still feel for the arresting officer, when the political machine makes the Mayor as innocent as an alter boy at church ? by the way, is it common or a regular habit for the Mayor to play the Good Samaritan or batman?

I just hope the Mayor doesn?t have a habit of story telling or not being a man of his word that could show history of his behavior traits.

But then again this incident or statement might have never happened or made!

Posted on: 2006/6/19 23:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/6/13 23:12
Group:
Registered Users
Here's part of an Asbury Park Press article from today -

"Barry said Healy's wife sustained bruises on her leg and a broken finger as a result of the incident.

A witness, 32-year-old Hubert Cutolo, a lawyer from Colts Neck, agreed with Healy's account.

"We saw the whole thing. They were, like, older people, and the officer threw him on the ground and cuffed him," said Cutolo, who was leaving the bar with two friends when they saw the incident. "It was really uncalled for. They knocked his wife to ground and then Maced them. We were like, "Did that really just happen?' Officers are not supposed to act like that."

The witness (Cutolo) seems to be impartial in this. Although Hizzoner has a reputation for throwing a few back, I don't think he has a rep as a wildman. Yeah, this is starting to look like a case of dumb cop/bad cop. Seems to me that if the mayor of the 2nd largest city in NJ is a part time resident of a small town like Bradley, all the cops in town (18) would be aware of it and would know who he is. Maybe this cop knew exactly who he was. Ever since I was a kid it was common knowledge that the shore cops are not especially gracious to out of towners. Whatever the reasons and circumstances, I find it hard to believe the cops felt threatened enough by a 55 yr old guy who looks like an accountant and his wife so as to warrant throwing down and using mace after he was cuffed on the ground.

Posted on: 2006/6/19 21:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2008/11/19 15:19
Group:
Banned
this is one of the reasons why JC is the laughing stock of this state and the nation...

Posted on: 2006/6/19 20:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/11/19 17:53
Group:
Registered Users
When the Mayor was found drunk and naked on his front porch his quote to the new york times was as follows"i had a few beers and i can't for the life of me figure out how i got on the porch"
Now in the jj today his paid pr person said "he had a couple of beers"When he mows down some people in his car or hurts someone in a drunken black out will that finally get our attention.

Posted on: 2006/6/19 20:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2008/11/19 15:19
Group:
Banned
The Truth

Thats right, cops dealing with Drunken Frat Boys....

Why was yr mayor behaving like one ?

This guy is a Joke and an absolute embarasment to this city ,

CK

Posted on: 2006/6/19 19:12

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2006/12/10 5:50
Group:
Registered Users
i have rented houses down at the shore for years and i wouldn't be one bit surprised if this was not the mayor's fault - the one witness quoted agrees with healy's version.

i've seen those rinky-dink cops in bradley, belmar, avon go off on people many, many times. especially late night when they had probalby all ready been on 10 calls dealing with drunken frat boys all night.

it will be interesting to see how this story develops.

Posted on: 2006/6/19 18:46

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/9/23 17:02
From Wayne Street
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

diepkloof wrote:
I wonder how this event will affect that rumor that Corzine was going to appoint Healy to a judgeship? Can't recall at what level, but who thinks Corzine is reconsidering, if it was ever in the cards?

I didn't vote for Healy the last election, but what an embarassment to our city!

In last weekend's JC Reporter in the political gossip column it was rumored that Healy will not be offered the kind of judicial appointment he wants (one that will keep him in Hudson Co.) and so he intends to ask us for another four years as mayor.

Whether Healy was acting like a good samaritan or an drunken a$$, doesn't really matter. He did do something that caused a police officer to cuff him and take him for a ride. Who believes that at 2am His Honor hadn't knocked back enough drinks to limit his reasoning capacity sufficiently to mouth off to a cop?

What a disgrace.

Posted on: 2006/6/19 18:02

Hide User information
Last Login :
2007/2/7 11:02
From Society Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Upon leaving Barry?s Tavern & Restaurant, my sister?s establishment in Bradley Beach, to walk home with my wife and family, we encountered a couple in a dispute just down the street. The Bradley Beach Police arrived and I approached the lead officer to tell him that the woman was not at fault.

Without cause or provocation, the police officer grabbed my arm, threw me to the ground and handcuffed me. At no time during did I offer any resistance. During this incident my wife was shoved by the police to the ground whereby she sustained injuries to her ankle and leg. While immobilized by several police officers, the police officer who handcuffed me asked another officer for mace and proceeded to spray first into my left eye and then into my right eye.

Anything of course could have happened but it's hard to imagine that if Healy calmly and normally was talking to a fighting couple that the police would leap on him and his wife with mace, etc. It's less hard to imagine that a seriously drunk diabetic mayor probably was incoherent, yelling and repeatedly moving too close to an officer who was trying to break up a fight.

I voted for Healy and boy am I sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry. I am sick and tired of this city and its joke politicians. Unfortunately, the joke is on all of us.

Posted on: 2006/6/19 10:35

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2011/3/27 22:48
Group:
Registered Users
Who voted for Healy????????????
I moved here 1 year ago.just after the election. Regardless of this incident, he has done nothing to improve JC. I agree with previous post.........FULOP for MAYOR!!

Posted on: 2006/6/19 2:57

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
I am sorry this happened to the Mayor and his wife - I hope they are ok.

There can often be inexperienced cops in little shore towns. IMHO

I think there are too many small municipalities in New Jersey!

Posted on: 2006/6/19 2:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/10/2 19:00
From Jersey Cxxx
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Australian wrote:
Mayor Arrested then released then apology from Police.

It all smells fishy and JC has serious crime and enforcement issues - maybe we are not alone!

If JC Council was run like a private enterprise most would be sacked and others would be made more accountable.

I hope this doesn't tarnish the police if this is all true, but arresting someone isn't done on a whim and I've never known a person arrested for a crime say 'yep I stuffed up - take me away' or their friends say ' yep he was an idiot - take him away'.
My congratulations goes to the arresting officer but the political machine could destroy his career and I just hope the officers' commander at Bradley Beach stand by their officer.

Then again if this is just a tall tale, I hope the Mayor sues the story teller.

I found this on the net:
STATEMENT OF JERSEY CITY MAYOR JERRAMIAH HEALY
?After gathering with my family on Friday evening to celebrate the graduation of my niece from the State Police training facility, the last thing I ever expected was to be a part of a police response gone awry.

Upon leaving Barry?s Tavern & Restaurant, my sister?s establishment in Bradley Beach, to walk home with my wife and family, we encountered a couple in a dispute just down the street. The Bradley Beach Police arrived and I approached the lead officer to tell him that the woman was not at fault.

Without cause or provocation, the police officer grabbed my arm, threw me to the ground and handcuffed me. At no time during did I offer any resistance. During this incident my wife was shoved by the police to the ground whereby she sustained injuries to her ankle and leg. While immobilized by several police officers, the police officer who handcuffed me asked another officer for mace and proceeded to spray first into my left eye and then into my right eye.

I have owned a home in Bradley Beach for many years and my family has spent a lot of summers here. Through the years, we have met a number of fine officers in the Bradley Beach Police Department, and the actions of this officer do not reflect the entire department.

My wife and I have retained Ralph Lamparello of the law firm of Chasan, Leyner & Lamparello, and we will be filing a criminal complaint with the Monmouth County Prosecutor?s Office as well as a Civil Complaint against this officer. On advice of Counsel, we will not be making any additional public comments, as it is a matter now for the judicial system.?

Posted on: 2006/6/19 1:44

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2008/2/3 12:11
Group:
Registered Users
Mayor Arrested then released then apology from Police.

It all smells fishy and JC has serious crime and enforcement issues - maybe we are not alone!

If JC Council was run like a private enterprise most would be sacked and others would be made more accountable.

I hope this doesn't tarnish the police if this is all true, but arresting someone isn't done on a whim and I've never known a person arrested for a crime say 'yep I stuffed up - take me away' or their friends say ' yep he was an idiot - take him away'.
My congratulations goes to the arresting officer but the political machine could destroy his career and I just hope the officers' commander at Bradley Beach stand by their officer.

Then again if this is just a tall tale, I hope the Mayor sues the story teller.

Posted on: 2006/6/19 1:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/10/2 19:00
From Jersey Cxxx
Group:
Registered Users
Updated story link

Mayor Jerramiah Healy arrested outside Bradley Beach bar
Jersey City Mayor Jerramiah Healy was arrested and charged with disorderly persons offenses and resisting arrest outside a Bradley Beach bar early yesterday morning, police said today.

According to Bradley Beach police, Healy repeatedly tried to involve himself in an investigation outside Barry?s Taven ? which is owned by the mayor?s sister, Kathleen Barry ? despite warnings that cops would arrest him if he didn?t leave. Police say Healy then resisted arrest, leading to two disorderly persons charges.

After handcuffing Healy, around 2 a.m., police took him to Bradley Beach police headquarters, where he was released 90 minutes later, reports said.

He faces up to $2,000 in fines and six months in jail if he is found guilty. He is set to stand trial in approximately two weeks, police said.

Healy, his sister and at least one eyewitness disputed the police account of events.

In an interview today at the bar, Healy said he was just trying to calm down a man outside the bar who started jumping on his girlfriend?s car after she refused to let him drive home. When police showed up, Healy informed them that the girl was not at fault, he said.

At that point, Healy said, he was thrown on the ground, handcuffed and maced by the arresting officer. Healy said when his wife reached down to retrieve his glasses, which had fallen off, she was maced as well.

Police would not comment on Healy's version of events nor would they elaborate on the initial incident that they responded to.

Hubert Cutolo, an attorney from Colts Neck who was at the bar at the time and said he saw the incident, told essentially the same story Healy did.

?It was uncalled for," Cutolo said of the police response. "They weren?t causing any problems. It was completely inapproriate.?

Barry said acting Deputy Police Chief Leonard W. Guida came into the bar today to apologize for the incident but he could not be reached to confirm that. When asked whether that was true, a spokesman for the department, Police Sgt. Neil Scully, said: "I have no knowledge of that whatsoever."

Michaelangleo Conte and Jack Herman

Based on last night APP report I can see why we would assume and now after reading the above link I want to see what the real truth is. I'm not defending him nor judging him, I agree, anyone with diabetes should never drink it?s a death wish but, I think we should wait and see what the real story is here before jumping to conclusions.

Posted on: 2006/6/19 0:07

Edited by r_pinkowitz on 2006/6/19 0:41:42
Edited by r_pinkowitz on 2006/6/19 0:43:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/2/7 17:42
From Ward E - Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
I just saw this on local cbs 2 news -- the spin machine is in high gear!

Healy was maced in the face, handcuffed and and pushed to the ground after leaving his sister's tavern at 2AM. Healy claimed he was trying to break up a fight between a couple, and the last thing he expected was to be arrested for being a good Samaritan. If convicted he could get 6 months in jail and $1000 fine.

Posted on: 2006/6/18 22:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
unbelievable - I just rode my bike past city hall and saw channel 2 and channel 7 microwave vans set up to do reports, and - I kid you not - I thought to myself, hmm, on a Sunday? Did Healy get picked up DWI last night?

God's honest truth. Good old Jersey City.

Posted on: 2006/6/18 22:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/2/7 17:42
From Ward E - Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
I can just imagine the spin they will put on this. One thing for sure -- diabetics that drink don't have a long life expectancy. This is very sad ? and embarrassing for the citizens of JC.

Posted on: 2006/6/18 21:56

Jersey City Mayor Healy arrested after Bradley Beach incident
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/7/23 20:11
From Downtown, Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Jersey City Mayor Jerramiah Healy arrested after Bradley Beach incident

Posted by the Asbury Park Press on 06/17/06

BRADLEY BEACH -- Jersey City Mayor Jerramiah T. Healy was arrested early this morning and issued two summons for disorderly persons offenses following a predawn incident today outside Barry's Tavern, according to Dep. Chief Leonard Guida.

Healy was arrested around 2 a.m. today and issued a summons for disorderly conduct and a second summons for resisting arrest, Guida said.

Healy was released soon after he was charged.

No other details were available, Guida said.

-- Andrea Alexander

http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/arti ... D=/20060617/NEWS/60617021

Posted on: 2006/6/18 15:24

« 1 2 3 (4)

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact