Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
136 user(s) are online (112 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 136

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2) 3 4 »

Re: Democratic Operative Exposes Voter Fraud (He Did it in Hudson County!)
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/10/6 14:50
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
Quote:

neverleft wrote:
Think you can vote by machine on Nov. 3? The Murphy administration doesn?t agree | Mulshine

Today 6:29 AM (10/8/2020)

By Paul Mulshine | Star-Ledger Columnist

The other day I asked my wife what she had done with the ballot she had received in the mail a week or so ago. She told me she threw it out. She thought it was a sample ballot.

https://www.nj.com/opinion/2020/10/thi ... oesnt-agree-mulshine.html

Bullshit. Don't expect us to believe a clumsily written trash op-ed for the truth.

https://covid19.nj.gov/faqs/nj-informa ... ersey-because-of-covid-19

Quote:

Voters can choose to:

- mail in their ballot
- return their ballot through a secure dropbox
- hand their ballot directly to a poll worker at a polling place on Election Day
- vote in-person

Posted on: 2020/10/8 18:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
The thing the article does not mention is that the provisional ballots will not be looked at till 10 days after the election. And from the sound of the plans it could take weeks to certify them. According to the "security" process Provo ballots will be compared to a master list of the mailed ballots to make sure the voter only voted once.

Unless Trump surprisingly wins NJ, this process will only affect down ballot elections and/or referendum questions. Can't wait to hear how the the local BoE's extracted voter data from the 3.6 million voter2ballot registration database into an excel spreadsheet file which had incorrectly set pivot tables, accidentally producing results that invalidated provo or mail in ballots. Think there will be a peaceful transition of power?

Quote:

neverleft wrote:
Think you can vote by machine on Nov. 3? The Murphy administration doesn?t agree | Mulshine

The other day I asked my wife what she had done with the ballot she had received in the mail a week or so ago. She told me she threw it out. She thought it was a sample ballot.

Posted on: 2020/10/8 15:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2020/10/8 10:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/4/17 15:41
Group:
Registered Users
They were blank ballots and also only a fraction of what was thrown away. Don't ever want a postal employee doing that but it is far from the first time I've heard of a postal employee ditching mail because he/she didn't want to do their job.

Quote:

neverleft wrote:

CBSNY News

Election Concerns Grow In Bergen County, N.J. After Dozens Of Mail-In Ballots Found Discarded In Dumpster

October 6, 2020 at 11:32 pm

BERGEN COUNTY, N.J. (CBSNewYork) ? The U.S. Postal Service inspector general is investigating after blank election ballots were found among hundreds of pieces of mail in a New Jersey dumpster.

And that?s not the only thing causing concern.

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2020/10/0 ... nd-discarded-in-dumpster/

Posted on: 2020/10/7 23:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users

CBSNY News

Election Concerns Grow In Bergen County, N.J. After Dozens Of Mail-In Ballots Found Discarded In Dumpster

October 6, 2020 at 11:32 pm

BERGEN COUNTY, N.J. (CBSNewYork) ? The U.S. Postal Service inspector general is investigating after blank election ballots were found among hundreds of pieces of mail in a New Jersey dumpster.

And that?s not the only thing causing concern.

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2020/10/0 ... nd-discarded-in-dumpster/

Posted on: 2020/10/7 16:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
It's the shithead brigade signaling to each other.

Posted on: 2020/10/2 1:00

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/4/10 2:07
From Newport
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

papadage wrote:
He's not talking about modern ballots with serial numbers, security envelopes, and signature matches, is he?

But I don't expect good faith efforts when Trump supporters are all of a sudden caring about election security after one of their own was convicted of trying to harvest ballots in NC.

It is quite something to see the attempts at vote suppression.

* Changes at USPS to make it harder to vote by mail. Some of them only rolled back after the huge fuss raised.
* Today: Texas Governor ordering only one drop-off location per county (not city) for security reasons.
https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54380684
* Florida putting onerous restrictions on felons who have served their sentence to be able to vote after the voters had passed the legislation allowing it.
* President Trump making false claims about huge problems with mail-in voting (and saying much worse things around voting, elections).

For all those claiming huge issues with voting fraud, couple of obvious questions.
* If there is so much concern, what steps have been taken by the government to fix the problems?
Republicans hold the White House, Senate and a number of states where this concern is raised.
* If the problem has been around before, what are the numbers on people successfully prosecuted for fraud?
Very few since the fraud is very uncommon.

This is just like the "lock her up" chant - it gets the base fired up but has no basis in reality and no follow through for that reason.

Posted on: 2020/10/1 23:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
He's not talking about modern ballots with serial numbers, security envelopes, and signature matches, is he?

But I don't expect good faith efforts when Trump supporters are all of a sudden caring about election security after one of their own was convicted of trying to harvest ballots in NC.

Posted on: 2020/9/30 14:40

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/25 19:36
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2020/9/29 21:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Apparently you did not read the Mulshine Column. My 100K over/under (3%) includes voter/human error, like not signing a ballot and anything else that could go wrong with this process. Also includes local corruption like the Paterson case. A signature on a ballot does not mean the signee is the ballot addressee.

I have no doubt this state will go heavily Biden, it is the state wide or local elections/questions where timely certification will be a problem. Recounts and court cases are in our future... but one thing is for certain, the new gas tax hike starts on Thursday.

Posted on: 2020/9/29 20:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
All the profanity you use papadag does not change the fact that these mail-in ballots will lead to corruption. I filled out my ballot and one part says do not remove which is the affidavit. But when look at the affidavit, it is barely attached to the form. So, do my ballot count? If the board of elections decides it is too far torn, which was mailed that way then my vote does not count. But returning to the subject, you can shop, go to various stores and doctors and if you can walk to a post office, then you can walk to the polling station. This nothing but an opportunity for Dems to cheat.

Posted on: 2020/9/29 20:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
The double dipshit of pushing Project Veritas, a group founded by criminal frauds actually convicted for their fake videos. But that's Yvonne. There is not a lying scumbag she won't boost.

And, as for the ballots being sent out, there is still the step of verifying the signature on the security envelope, dopey.

You presume that poll workers and elections officials are crooked while boosting a felon in the White House.

Terrible fucking people boosting liars, cheats, criminals, and indifference to 100s of thousands of deaths.

Posted on: 2020/9/29 14:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

mscottc wrote:
Personally, I'd rather have the paper ballots that come with the mail in balloting we have this year than the non-verfiable electronic machines we've had for the last couple of decades. NJ is one of the few states to have not had a paper trail on its voting machines, and that's more ripe for fraud than paper ballots.

Oh, and my wife and I did request mail in ballots, so no fraudalant signature on my part.

There is a difference between requesting a mail-in ballot and ballots being mailed to addresses where people have left or died. Living people request mail in ballots but who will fill out the ones left in empty hallways that are ripe for fraud?

Posted on: 2020/9/29 13:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/12/16 16:34
Group:
Registered Users
Personally, I'd rather have the paper ballots that come with the mail in balloting we have this year than the non-verfiable electronic machines we've had for the last couple of decades. NJ is one of the few states to have not had a paper trail on its voting machines, and that's more ripe for fraud than paper ballots.

Oh, and my wife and I did request mail in ballots, so no fraudalant signature on my part.

Posted on: 2020/9/29 13:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
I hate it when people "romanticize" traditional voting practices (mocking a dopey comment(er) Mulshine perfectly summarizes the problems with the democrats' plan to protect voters from COVID which has a 00.0001% fatality rate.

No need to depend on vote ballot fraud when the sheer incompetence of Murphy and the NJ BoE plan will ensure that 100,000 votes (setting the over/under) will be invalidated. It will be months before we know the outcome of some local elections/ballot questions with NJ Court System deciding the final outcome for many contests.

https://www.nj.com/opinion/2020/09/i-w ... he-guv-says-mulshine.html

Posted on: 2020/9/29 12:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Ballot harvesting, from Project Veritas which is taking place now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWK56l2VaLY

Posted on: 2020/9/28 20:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Ballots found in the trash outside board of elections, so you wonder what ballots were trashed and was not discovered.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politic ... pxgaJSQX04GWWjLIDgW5Fu7nw

Easy answer, since you did not bother to do a bit of research to realize what actually happened. But par for the course for you.

So, the stupid mafia strikes again.

The ballots that were discarded in PA, had no inner security envelopes. The Republicans want ballots without security envelopes,or "naked ballots" tossed, and are sued and won to do so. The county in which this happened is deeply Republican and did so, as per the ruling of the court the Republicans wanted.

So the morons tossed the ballots from overseas soldiers on a technicality they want enforced, and at least seven out of the nine were for Trump.

Own goal in it's dumb finest. But only the best, right?

Nope, just stupid scumbags. Dumb shitheads. Or Republicans.

Same thing.

"If the ballots weren?t then enclosed in another envelope that shielded the actual vote being cast, they may have been considered ?naked ballots,? a term used to describe mail ballots returned without the voter?s intent being protected.
If that?s the case, which again isn?t clear, that meant that elections officials who were opening the envelopes to see what they contained may have had to discard the votes, given a recent ruling by the state?s Supreme Court."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politic ... X5l-S5mo1yMd-NNLscOzTDWqg

Posted on: 2020/9/28 13:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Yes, by an Independent Contractor who is thought to be a Trump operative. The sealed ballots were then opened by Bill Barr's justice department who has been aloud to corrupt our system of justice in this country since he took the position. He can fire all of the SDNY prosecutors he likes, Trump will still be indicted when he leaves office.

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Ballots found in the trash outside board of elections, so you wonder what ballots were trashed and was not discovered.

Posted on: 2020/9/28 4:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2020/9/28 1:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
Mine too.

But some people need to post hysterical tripe.

Posted on: 2020/9/25 14:07

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/1 14:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jerseymom wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Wow.... that was interesting long drawn out experience on the NJ DoE site. Suggest everyone go out and check your voter/ballot status.

It says my November ballot was "issued" 9/14. I have not got it yet (9/22) Do you suppose the same USPS operational issues about the system strain collecting/mail processing ballots might be occurring with mail distribution out to voters?

Good thing I saved that DoE url so I can go back to the FAQ to see what I need to do to get a replacement? I love those romantic good ol' days when on election day, I could just walk two blocks to the neighborhood school, sign in, vote and never think twice about whether my vote was counted.

My information noted the same date. I didn't "request" a ballot, so that should be asterisked and accurately noted for the future.

11/03/2020
GENERAL ELECTION

Ballot request type
Single Election
Request received date
08/14/2020

Request status
Accepted
Request processed date
08/30/2020
Ballot issued date
09/14/2020

Ballot received date
N/A
Ballot status
N/A

in NJ, you don't have to request a mail in ballot. everyone gets one automatically. the date under "request received date" is likely the same for everyone (for example, mine shows the same exact date).

Posted on: 2020/9/25 13:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Which "criminals" are you referring to in the opinion piece? Trump is an unindicted co-conspirator in a campaign finance crime. Who's the criminal????? He'll have multiple indictments waiting for him the second he's removed from office.

Oh no, just watch Fox News and Rudy will tell you that you just pay a fine for things like that.

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Your silly comment speaks for itself... protect the criminals while continuing to ignore the real victims of crime. Can't wait for you to use the classic left wing 93/7 argument and that the murder of the little 7 year old girl at a illegal BLM roadblock in Atlanta was a "statistical anomaly" that should not distract from the annual thousands of murders committed by police against POC. I have seen heartless left wingers say that on a number of forums... none have ever had the guts to tell that to the little girl's family. Burn Baby Burn!

Quote:

papadage wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Leave it to the democrats to think that the criminal/sociopath members of our society will save America. That also follows suit with their logic that supports murder, arson and looting in our streets for social justice while completely ignoring the violence perpetrated daily against innocent people by the criminals they seek to "empower" with the vote. Frankly, I doubt that 99% of these "new democrat voters" will even make the effort, so I am not sure all the anxiety is worth it.

Quote:

neverleft wrote:
lol

Keep writing those fat checks, Mayor Bloomberg. Democracy is at stake | Editorial

Today 7:00 AM (9-24-20)
By Star-Ledger Editorial Board

By an overwhelming majority, the people of Florida restored the voting rights of most felons in a 2018 ballot referendum, which allowed 775,000 people who had served their sentences to regain the franchise for the first time in decades.

https://www.nj.com/opinion/2020/09/kee ... s-at-stake-editorial.html

As always, zero regard for civil rights from Trumpy goons.

Posted on: 2020/9/24 18:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/3 18:37
From DTJC
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

papadage wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

papadage wrote:
Right. Like you saw Muslims dancing when the WTC got destroyed.

You're a serial liar.

https://www.nj.com/news/2015/12/exclus ... dents_say_some_musli.html

It was a lie then and a lie now you lying hag.

As for the 'fake ballots' bullshit, they all have a serial number matched to the voter. It can't be faked that way.

You act as if election commissions are full of Republican criminals.

You are calling the paper a liar, I just post it, I did not write the story. Besides, shame on your language. Your parents obviously did a poor job of raising you. But here is something else. A town received the wrong ballots.http://newjersey.news12.com/county-cl ... DXtlIY1TpqgpxZFjMnOxp6vic

Let us not forget the time Yvonne committed electoral fraud when she dropped off petitions full of fraudulent signatures: https://www.courthousenews.com/petitio ... olish-statue-falls-short/

Yvonne loves to complain about fraud but has no problem doing it herself when it suits her purposes. She will gladly get in bed with any HCDO stooge if they promise her parking lots and whatever other nonsense she wants.

Posted on: 2020/9/24 17:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Your silly comment speaks for itself... protect the criminals while continuing to ignore the real victims of crime. Can't wait for you to use the classic left wing 93/7 argument and that the murder of the little 7 year old girl at a illegal BLM roadblock in Atlanta was a "statistical anomaly" that should not distract from the annual thousands of murders committed by police against POC. I have seen heartless left wingers say that on a number of forums... none have ever had the guts to tell that to the little girl's family. Burn Baby Burn!

Quote:

papadage wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Leave it to the democrats to think that the criminal/sociopath members of our society will save America. That also follows suit with their logic that supports murder, arson and looting in our streets for social justice while completely ignoring the violence perpetrated daily against innocent people by the criminals they seek to "empower" with the vote. Frankly, I doubt that 99% of these "new democrat voters" will even make the effort, so I am not sure all the anxiety is worth it.

Quote:

neverleft wrote:
lol

Keep writing those fat checks, Mayor Bloomberg. Democracy is at stake | Editorial

By an overwhelming majority, the people of Florida restored the voting rights of most felons in a 2018 ballot referendum, which allowed 775,000 people who had served their sentences to regain the franchise for the first time in decades.

Posted on: 2020/9/24 16:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

Quote:

neverleft wrote:
lol

Posted on: 2020/9/24 16:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

papadage wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

papadage wrote:

You're a serial liar.

As for the 'fake ballots' bullshit, they all have a serial number matched to the voter. It can't be faked that way.

You are calling the paper a liar, I just post it, I did not write the story. Besides, shame on your language. Your parents obviously did a poor job of raising you. But here is something else. A town received the wrong ballots.http://newjersey.news12.com/county-cl ... DXtlIY1TpqgpxZFjMnOxp6vic

Try posting a link that actually works and is not to a compromised site that's not secure. Or is basic Internet browsing beyond you?

Posted on: 2020/9/24 16:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
I have to laugh at an article that says Democracy is at stake the same day that Trump says he won't leave office if he loses. The only thing that could be problematic for Bloomberg is if this violates any campaign finance laws. But I'm sure none of the Trumpanzees would be complaining if he were paying the fines of Aryan Nation ex-cons with tattoos of Trump emblazoned on their necks.

Also, nj.com is a Trumpian rag anymore and I laughed when they tried to monetize their site.

Quote:

neverleft wrote:
lol

Posted on: 2020/9/24 15:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Quote:

neverleft wrote:
lol

Posted on: 2020/9/24 13:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
lol

Posted on: 2020/9/24 11:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

papadage wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

papadage wrote:

You're a serial liar.

Posted on: 2020/9/24 2:04

« 1 (2) 3 4 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017