Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
160 user(s) are online (142 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 160

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Mayor Fulop Further Supports Small Business with Community Driven Revitalization Efforts
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
This is just code for removing parking, a reason many people in JC cannot shop locally. I try to shop locally, it is difficult, I know many other people that have fled to either Bayonne or North Bergen.

Posted on: 2020/8/13 2:04

Mayor Fulop Further Supports Small Business with Community Driven Revitalization Efforts
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/3/2 18:39
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Mayor Steven M. Fulop announced today the Central Avenue Streetscape Redesign and Roadway Improvements project to transform The Heights? main commercial thoroughfare into a premier shopping district with enhanced safety and beautification. The redesign project will stimulate the nearly mile-long shopping district along Central Avenue which is home to 240 storefronts, 1,400 employees, and thousands of visitors per day. With improvements to pedestrian and vehicular safety, traffic flow, and overall aesthetics, the redesign will encourage shopping, dining, nightlife, culture for the community, and future redevelopment.

http://riverviewobserver.net/2020/08/ ... and-expand-opportunities/

Posted on: 2020/8/12 14:13

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017