Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
106 user(s) are online (97 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 106

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 13 14 15 (16) 17 18 19 ... 78 »

Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:11
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
It is not cherry picking, you had Madonna saying she wanted to blow up the white house in her "pussy hat." Liberals think they are above the law and unfortunately their fans think they are gods.

Yvonne wrote "pussy"!!

Posted on: 2017/6/15 14:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
It is not cherry picking, you had Madonna saying she wanted to blow up the white house in her "pussy hat." Liberals think they are above the law and unfortunately their fans think they are gods.

Posted on: 2017/6/15 13:57

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/6/2 11:06
From Scenic McGinley Square
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
What about Snoop dog shooting Trump in his music video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PIriGT6hY8

At least post a link to the whole video for context, and not just a cherry picked portion that someone already put their $.02 in.

Full Video Link

Posted on: 2017/6/15 13:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
What about Snoop dog shooting Trump in his music video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PIriGT6hY8

Posted on: 2017/6/15 13:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Liberals - who are brainwashed by vicious lies from our traitorous mass media - have now resorted to trying to kill Republicans because they can't win elections.

"Rep. Ron DeSantis, R-Fla., told Fox News he left just before the shooting. As he walked to his car, a man asked DeSantis if it was Republicans or Democrats practicing. About 3 minutes later, at around 7:15 a.m., the shooting began, DeSantis said. It reportedly lasted about 10 minutes.

Without the Capitol Hill police it would have been a massacre," Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., told Fox News, describing the scene as "sort of a killing field."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/14/ ... multiple-people-shot.html

I saw one congressman from Texas crying. He was obviously traumatized and will probably have PTSD and need counseling but he'd cut Veteran's benefits tomorrow if he could.
so true!

Posted on: 2017/6/15 12:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Liberals - who are brainwashed by vicious lies from our traitorous mass media - have now resorted to trying to kill Republicans because they can't win elections.

"Rep. Ron DeSantis, R-Fla., told Fox News he left just before the shooting. As he walked to his car, a man asked DeSantis if it was Republicans or Democrats practicing. About 3 minutes later, at around 7:15 a.m., the shooting began, DeSantis said. It reportedly lasted about 10 minutes.

Without the Capitol Hill police it would have been a massacre," Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., told Fox News, describing the scene as "sort of a killing field."

I saw one congressman from Texas crying. He was obviously traumatized and will probably have PTSD and need counseling but he'd cut Veteran's benefits tomorrow if he could.

You need to stop drinking late at night and sleep it off... Jerk

Posted on: 2017/6/15 11:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:11
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Posted on: 2017/6/15 4:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/29 18:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SOS wrote:
As it turns out Trump IS under investigation...by the Feds shortly after he fired FBI Director James Comey. The downward spiral continues...Russian cloud hangs low.

Happy Birthday.

Posted on: 2017/6/15 4:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
As it turns out Trump IS under investigation...by the Feds shortly after he fired FBI Director James Comey. The downward spiral continues...Russian cloud hangs low.

Posted on: 2017/6/15 3:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/29 18:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:

Where was your outrage when Trump, on the campaign trail, said there should be a "Second Amendment solution for Hillary"?

Maybe you should have showed some outrage at Rand Paul, a GOP presidential candidate, when he wrote the following:
".@Judgenap: Why do we have a Second Amendment? It's not to shoot deer. It's to shoot at the government when it becomes tyrannical!"

But, yeah, it's "the Left"...

Not to mention that when Montana's Greg Gianforte assaulted a member of the press just before the election (and has now pleaded guilty) Trump called his win a "great win for Montana". Thus condoning his violent behavior.

let's not forget Sarah Palin posting a flyer with a target over Gabrielle Giffords's district among others. Then Jesse Kelly promoted an event with this? "Get on target for victory in November Help remove Gabrielle Giffords from office Shoot a fully automatic M16 with Jesse Kelly." Jared Lee Loughner subsequently gunned down Gabriel and 18 others, 6 of whom died.

Sharron Angle who served as a Republican for the Nevada Assembly had this nice little statement? "You know, if this Congress keeps going the way it is, people are really looking toward those Second Amendment remedies."

John Sullivan of Oklahoma said this? "Like I said, after this last election, the first order of business is pass a budget. Now, I believe that. I supported the Paul Ryan budget and sent it over to the Senate. Now I live with some Senators, I yell at them all the time, I grabbed one of them the other day and shook him and I?d love to get them to vote for it ? boy I?d love that. You know but other than me going over there with a gun and holding it to their head and maybe killing a couple of them, I don?t think they?re going to listen unless they get beat."

With talk like this it is not unexpected to connect with a few crazies that actually follow through with the suggestion. Today it was James Hodgkison.

Posted on: 2017/6/15 3:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/6/14 21:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Nice deflection, Pebs! What we see, though, is the new normal where the left actually incites violence, rioting, and resistance-and then gets annoyed when called on it. Kathy Griffin and Rosie O'Donnell going after a 10 year old-and proud of it-are another sign of the abject depravity shown by the true believers. Sadly, many have a national stage unlike the true ultra right kooks who lurk in shadows, where they belong. You don't see any skinheads on any of the awards shows, or SNL.

It's ok. Your president committed acts of violence against women, which you seem to be ok with.

I am pointing at facts. You want to play politics. The Republicans advocated using guns against the government last year. Suddenly when it happens the "The Left" is to blame?!

What about the white supremacist in Canada? Was he a Lefty too? Are the ICE agents assaulting trans women in detention centers also Lefties? How about the increase of violence on immigrants and minorities? I'm guessing that's also caused by Lefties.

Posted on: 2017/6/14 21:06
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
The NYTimes printed a piece after Gabby Giffords shooting saying the GOP should be held responsible for the shooting. Let's see what they say about today's shooting. Quote follows

But it is legitimate to hold Republicans and particularly their most virulent supporters in the media responsible for the gale of anger that has produced the vast majority of these threats, setting the nation on edge.

And from HuffPost-last week!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jesse-b ... -violent-_b_10316186.html

Posted on: 2017/6/14 21:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/12 20:58
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Anyone who points to Julius Caesar in the Park as a cause of anything fails to appreciate how few people have actually seen this production and has never read or seen Julius Caesar, which decries violence against even the worst rulers.

Posted on: 2017/6/14 20:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Nice deflection, Pebs! What we see, though, is the new normal where the left actually incites violence, rioting, and resistance-and then gets annoyed when called on it. Kathy Griffin and Rosie O'Donnell going after a 10 year old-and proud of it-are another sign of the abject depravity shown by the true believers. Sadly, many have a national stage unlike the true ultra right kooks who lurk in shadows, where they belong. You don't see any skinheads on any of the awards shows, or SNL.

Posted on: 2017/6/14 20:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
As a white male, I denounce the violence that white males have been committing. These white men are not representative of all white men. I sincerely hope that the vast populations of non-whites do not resort to extreme tactics and push for new incarceration laws and police crackdowns on the law abiding white males...

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Pebble, the Bloomberg story does nothing to imply that Trump/his campaign was even connected to that by a billion miles. Not sure how this involves our President, except to show that he was right to fire Comey for not doing anything about this leading up to the election. Obama had Comey on this, and this failed to prevent these attempts. When the DNC was hacked (maybe, maybe not by the Rooskies), the DNC refused to allow the FBI access to check their server. Why didn't Obama give Hillary and the DNC a call to facilitate that if Rooskie interference was a worry? Sounds like the former administration has a lot of 'splaining to do about investigating the election process.

Trump wasn't involved in the hacking. He benefited from it. That's a fact. Trump's advisors certainly colluded. That is known by the firing of Flynn and the talk about Kushner wanting back channels.

Regardless, it would be nice if people can admit where they received help and why.

In other news, Carrier fired half the people the Trump supposedly saved by handing them government money. Huge bigly success!

No evidence whatsoever of collusion, not a shred, not a scintilla, not an iota. 'Tell Putin I'll have more flexibility after the next election'. That was Obama, on his 'reset'.

Other than all the evidence out there. Flynn still has his job right? Sessions never met with any Russians before the election, right?

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Gun control has nothing to do with Kathy Griffith carrying around a severed POTUS head, or Caesar dressed as our POTUS being stabbed to death in Shakespeare in the Park.

So you think a b-rated comedian and a play caused some nut to pull out a gun?

Where was your outrage when Trump, on the campaign trail, said there should be a "Second Amendment solution for Hillary"?

Maybe you should have showed some outrage at Rand Paul, a GOP presidential candidate, when he wrote the following:
".@Judgenap: Why do we have a Second Amendment? It's not to shoot deer. It's to shoot at the government when it becomes tyrannical!"

But, yeah, it's "the Left"...

Posted on: 2017/6/14 20:08
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/6/1 0:23
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
I just heard that not only was this guy a Bernie supporter, he actually worked on the Sander's campaign. Maybe we need background checks for political workers?

What would that do? People need access to mental healthcare not acccess to firearms.

Took that right off a bumper sticker? If life could only be lived through Hallmark greeting cards and bumper stickers.

With all your attention riveted on the Portland incident, still have not seen you denounce the incident from this morning. Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump did that sooner than you!

The idea that better access to mental healthcare = less crazy people isn't too complex of a concept that I would need it fed to me as a talking point....and I've never actually seen that on a bumper sticker since I don't think that's something people aren't aware of?

LOL and what am I denouncing as someone who doesn't hold office? I'm pro getting these people help so we don't have them running around shooting people. You advocate for someone who wants to make healthcare less accessible and more expensive.

Posted on: 2017/6/14 18:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
I just heard that not only was this guy a Bernie supporter, he actually worked on the Sander's campaign. Maybe we need background checks for political workers?

What would that do? People need access to mental healthcare not acccess to firearms.

Took that right off a bumper sticker? If life could only be lived through Hallmark greeting cards and bumper stickers.

With all your attention riveted on the Portland incident, still have not seen you denounce the incident from this morning. Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump did that sooner than you!

Posted on: 2017/6/14 18:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Maybe we need background checks for political workers?

How about background checks for political posters.

Posted on: 2017/6/14 18:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
ETA: The Portland shooter flip flopped, didn't vote, and was more anti-Hilary than anything else. But Trump rhetoric is directly responsible for the rise in hate crimes and statistics prove it. That should concern you just as much. Or if anything just give a shit about giving the mentally ill better access to care and less access to guns.

Posted on: 2017/6/14 18:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
The Portland lunatic didn't vote for Trump . . .

Posted on: 2017/6/14 18:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Gun control has nothing to do with Kathy Griffith carrying around a severed POTUS head, or Caesar dressed as our POTUS being stabbed to death in Shakespeare in the Park.

Wow if those two incidents in which no one was actually harmed are so disturbing for you then you must be really upset about the victim in Portland who was killed trying to protect two Muslim girls from that racist lunatic. Right? Weird how our president barely mentioned those attacks but has you foaming at the mouth over a photograph and a play. I wonder why that is...

First, the lunatic out west was, like today's shooter, a Bernie fan. Next, our President didn't 'barely' mention it, he reacted quite strongly. Finally, I'm hardly frothing at the mouth. Other than that you're spot on, as usual!

And he hated Hilary, supported Trump, and clearly expressed alt right anti-Muslim views. You're holding onto the fact that at one point he supported Bernie even though his Facebook clearly shows he ended up ultimately supporting Trump. It took Trump three days to eventually tweet out a comment about it. That's a strong reaction to you? How so?

Hey Monroe- Bernie has already released a sincere and lengthy statement denouncing this guy compared to Trump taking an entire weekend to tweet. Just an FYI. I'm sure you'll ignore this post since it points out all the inaccuracies in the talking points you've been fed. :)

Once again strange response... I have yet to see you denounce the violent attack this morning yet you seem to be concerned only about who expressed condolences first after two violent incidents with no connection. Odd...

oh man I'm sorry you have trouble following :( If you scroll up on this thread you'll see I was responding to Monroe's concerns about the left causing violent attacks and letting him know Trump voters incite violence as well...and actually kill people. We should be concerned at both. He claimed the Portland attacker was a Bernie supporter but sources show he actually ended up voting for Trump. I just wanted to make sure that he was upset about all the domestic terrorists that have crappy access to mental healthcare but plenty of access to guns.

I'm sorry this is so hard for you. I'm sure you'll catch on soon big guy!

Posted on: 2017/6/14 17:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
The alt left predicted violence after Trump's win, and they got it-another leftist, this time trying to kill Republican Representatives and Senators. After the street rioting encouraged by the left, now the Resist crazies are taking it up a notch. Maybe Walter Sobchak is a theater fan, and got ginned up watching the Tony Awards slime Trump and the Republicans? Unlike the Virginia Governor, our POTUS gave a strong, sincere speech asking for unity.

Posted on: 2017/6/14 17:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Wow if those two incidents in which no one was actually harmed are so disturbing for you then you must be really upset about the victim in Portland who was killed trying to protect two Muslim girls from that racist lunatic. Right? Weird how our president barely mentioned those attacks but has you foaming at the mouth over a photograph and a play. I wonder why that is...

First, the lunatic out west was, like today's shooter, a Bernie fan. Next, our President didn't 'barely' mention it, he reacted quite strongly. Finally, I'm hardly frothing at the mouth. Other than that you're spot on, as usual!

And he hated Hilary, supported Trump, and clearly expressed alt right anti-Muslim views. You're holding onto the fact that at one point he supported Bernie even though his Facebook clearly shows he ended up ultimately supporting Trump. It took Trump three days to eventually tweet out a comment about it. That's a strong reaction to you? How so?

Hey Monroe- Bernie has already released a sincere and lengthy statement denouncing this guy compared to Trump taking an entire weekend to tweet. Just an FYI. I'm sure you'll ignore this post since it points out all the inaccuracies in the talking points you've been fed. :)

Once again strange response... I have yet to see you denounce the violent attack this morning yet you seem to be concerned only about who expressed condolences first after two violent incidents with no connection. Odd...

Posted on: 2017/6/14 17:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Posted on: 2017/6/14 17:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/6/14 17:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Strange response... interesting how you connect random dots and draw your odd conclusions or questions.

Psssst....that's how your brain works when you use it to think for yourself. Try it sometime!

Posted on: 2017/6/14 17:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Posted on: 2017/6/14 17:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Strange response... interesting how you connect random dots and draw your odd conclusions or questions.

Posted on: 2017/6/14 17:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/7 17:22
Group:
Registered Users
Illinois requires an extensive background check to get an ID card to even buy a firearm (similar to NJ). IL didn't even have concealed carry permits until recently. NJ has, but only gives it to people with the right political connections. IL was ordered by the courts to issue CCW permits. The ruling was based on the expansion of the Heller decision which stated one's 2nd Amendment rights do not stop at one's front door.

Thankfully, this guy didn't get much target practice. Most of the shots he fired missed. The civilian version of the M4 typically fires a .223 caliber round, which is very light (this can be changed to higher caliber rounds though with customization). If he was using a round typical for hunting rifles (.308, .30-06) those injured might be dead right now.

Posted on: 2017/6/14 17:02

« 1 ... 13 14 15 (16) 17 18 19 ... 78 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017