Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
116 user(s) are online (95 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 116

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 11 12 13 (14) 15 16 17 ... 31 »

Re: Democratic Convention
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/11/18 4:28
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

drifterx wrote:
Even if some people in her camp did come up with the lie, she did not run with it, Trump did. Why is this so difficult to understand? Clinton did not hammer Obama with the birther lie, she did not maintain the lie for years to gain support like Trump did. This is all out there.

Do you want me to post videos of Trump keeping up with the birther crap even after Obama produced his birth certificate? Do you want me to show you how sad and pathetic that is? This is undeniable but no, some Hillary supporter started it first and that makes it all her fault. Even you have to think that is low grade BS.

I don't think either candidate is worthy of the Presidency but even you must admit that Trump is on a whole other level of slime.

Absolutely not. Trump is no angel but Hillary absolutely should be in jail now and certainly has no business running for the Presidency.

Among many other things, the facts are that she claimed she was "dead broke" when she left the White House (but stole more than $200,000 in White House china) yet has "earned" more than $200 million dollars since then (along with her husband). And that's just in reported income.

Grade A corruption, much of it occurring in the public sector, and undoubtedly the most corrupt candidate ever.

Please list your proofs of Clinton 'Grade A corruption.

And if you would like me to list how Trump is misusing his foundation money and enriching himself during this campaign with supporter donations. Please let me know.

Posted on: 2016/9/23 17:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

drifterx wrote:
Yeah so what, so even if a low level idiot thought about it first, your candidate ran with it for all these years, establishing his political brand from a lie that he claims he didn't even come up with. He ran with it, probably not even believing in it, and got all the support of people who STILL think Obama is not an American.

Now ask yourself, you really want to vote for that dude? And what about my other question? He blames Clinton for pay-for-play when he freely admits to doing it for years? Are you seriously thinking of putting that guy in the White House?

Wait, so several Hillary supporters blatantly just lied about the origins of the birther meme and now you are trying to move on by saying "so what?"

Hillary was very happy to gain the "racist" vote - her many supporters who started and circulated the birther meme against Obama in the primaries - and you try to attack Trump for allegedly doing the same? Really?

If you have any proof that birtherism originated with Clinton, her campaign or a supporter. Please provide them here.

If you would like any proof that Trump has made it his and repeated it over and over agian in the last few years, please let me know and I will happily list them for you.

Posted on: 2016/9/23 17:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

drifterx wrote:
Even if some people in her camp did come up with the lie, she did not run with it, Trump did. Why is this so difficult to understand? Clinton did not hammer Obama with the birther lie, she did not maintain the lie for years to gain support like Trump did. This is all out there.

Do you want me to post videos of Trump keeping up with the birther crap even after Obama produced his birth certificate? Do you want me to show you how sad and pathetic that is? This is undeniable but no, some Hillary supporter started it first and that makes it all her fault. Even you have to think that is low grade BS.

I don't think either candidate is worthy of the Presidency but even you must admit that Trump is on a whole other level of slime.

Absolutely not. Trump is no angel but Hillary absolutely should be in jail now and certainly has no business running for the Presidency.

Among many other things, the facts are that she claimed she was "dead broke" when she left the White House (but stole more than $200,000 in White House china) yet has "earned" more than $200 million dollars since then (along with her husband). And that's just in reported income.

Grade A corruption, much of it occurring in the public sector, and undoubtedly the most corrupt candidate ever.

Posted on: 2016/9/23 17:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/1 5:25
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/9/23 17:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

drifterx wrote:
Yeah so what, so even if a low level idiot thought about it first, your candidate ran with it for all these years, establishing his political brand from a lie that he claims he didn't even come up with. He ran with it, probably not even believing in it, and got all the support of people who STILL think Obama is not an American.

Now ask yourself, you really want to vote for that dude? And what about my other question? He blames Clinton for pay-for-play when he freely admits to doing it for years? Are you seriously thinking of putting that guy in the White House?

Wait, so several Hillary supporters blatantly just lied about the origins of the birther meme and now you are trying to move on by saying "so what?"

Hillary was very happy to gain the "racist" vote - her many supporters who started and circulated the birther meme against Obama in the primaries - and you try to attack Trump for allegedly doing the same? Really?

Posted on: 2016/9/23 17:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/9/23 16:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

drifterx wrote:
You mean the screw-up of lying about Obama not being born in the United States? That's like 7 years too late dude.

But seriously, you think Trump, who brags about bribing politicians will somehow end the corrupt practices the freely admits to doing?

You realize that Hillary's camp invented the birther thing, right? It was formulated during her primary against Obama in 2008.

And you realize that this was proven to be untrue, right? But you don't care, right?

You are lying again. Hillary herself did not start the rumor but her supporters did. So it comes from her camp. And she made no effort to disavow it.

Bad Hillary!

Do you believe your lies or does the truth just not matter?

It matters to me but clearly not to you.

Posted on: 2016/9/23 16:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

drifterx wrote:
You mean the screw-up of lying about Obama not being born in the United States? That's like 7 years too late dude.

But seriously, you think Trump, who brags about bribing politicians will somehow end the corrupt practices the freely admits to doing?

You realize that Hillary's camp invented the birther thing, right? It was formulated during her primary against Obama in 2008.

And you realize that this was proven to be untrue, right? But you don't care, right?

You are lying again. Hillary herself did not start the rumor but her supporters did. So it comes from her camp. And she made no effort to disavow it.

Bad Hillary!

Do you believe your lies or does the truth just not matter?

Posted on: 2016/9/23 16:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

drifterx wrote:

Bad Hillary!

Posted on: 2016/9/23 16:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

drifterx wrote:

Ah, the old "Mom, he started it!" defense

Posted on: 2016/9/23 16:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

drifterx wrote:

Posted on: 2016/9/23 16:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

drifterx wrote:

Posted on: 2016/9/23 16:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/9/23 15:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

drifterx wrote:
No need to really cite other sources.

From Donald Trump:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4tHW9_bb08

Somehow he won the Republicans over even after admitting to buying influence from politicians. Ask yourself if you truly believe that he will 'fix' the system he so clearly thrived on and brags about.

And did he really admit to paying people top come to his wedding?
I almost feel sorry for him.

There are so Obama screwups to fix, but I am sure this will go on the to do list.

Posted on: 2016/9/23 15:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
No need to really cite other sources.

From Donald Trump:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4tHW9_bb08

Somehow he won the Republicans over even after admitting to buying influence from politicians. Ask yourself if you truly believe that he will 'fix' the system he so clearly thrived on and brags about.

And did he really admit to paying people to come to his wedding? I almost feel sorry for him.

Posted on: 2016/9/23 15:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
A-List celebrities??? Do you even recognize these faces??? Al Sharpton??? Notice these dummies all want to go to Canada???

Bunch of racist hypocrites... what is wrong with Mexico? Not white enough??

Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
D-list celebrities endorse Trump, A-listers plan to leave country

Resized Image

I'm going to New Zealand or Australia if Trump gets to represent this nation and indirectly me - which ain't going to happen coz I'm out of here.

Liberals are the most racist people out there.

Notice that EVERY time one threatens to leave the country if a Republican is elected, they make sure to pick the WHITEST countries possible.

It's always Canada, Australia, or some Western Europe or Scandinavian country. It's NEVER a "diverse" country such as Mexico, anywhere in Africa or the Middle East. Hmmm.

Posted on: 2016/9/23 15:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Trump still scamming taxpayers via legal loopholes...

Trump received $1.6 million from Secret Service

The agency pays to travel with all presidential nominees, but in Trump?s case, that money went to one of his companies

It?s standard practice for the agency ? which is tasked with protecting presidential candidates as well as presidents and other federal officials ? to reimburse presidential campaigns for the cost of traveling with the candidates.

In fact, the Secret Service has reimbursed the Clinton campaign, too: $2.6 million so far this cycle.

The difference with Trump is that one of his companies, TAG Air, Inc., owns the plane, so the government is effectively paying him.

The Clinton campaign, by contrast, mostly has been chartering planes from a private company called Executive Fliteways in which the Clintons do not have any ownership interest.

?The taxpayers are actually reimbursing Trump for the travel of the Secret Service agents," said Brett Kappel, a campaign finance lawyer at the law firm Akerman LLP. "It's just another example of how the Trump campaign has taken an unprecedentedly large amount of its money and spent it at Trump-owned facilities."

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09 ... &utm_campaign=pubexchange

Posted on: 2016/9/23 15:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/1/12 22:36
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

I think you mean from listverse. Brought to you by prize-winning journalist Morris M. Responsible for the groundbreaking listicles, "Top 10 Twisted But Notable Exploitation Films", "10 Horrifying Future Wars We Will Live to See", and "Top 10 Handcrafted Games and Decorations."

Posted on: 2016/9/23 15:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/22 2:50
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/9/23 14:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
"When The Trump Campaign sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending red necks. They're sending white trash. They're sending low life POS. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems to us. They're bringing hate. They're bringing fear. They're deplorable and some, I assume are good people."

QUOTE: "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

WHEN AND WHERE: Trump made the remarks as he announced his run for the Republican nomination for president at Trump Tower Atrium in Manhattan on June 16, 2015 -- setting the tone for an unpredictable and polarizing campaign.

http://www.newsday.com/news/nation/do ... ampaign-quotes-1.11206532

Posted on: 2016/9/23 14:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
"When The Trump Campaign sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending red necks. They're sending white trash. They're sending low life POS. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems to us. They're bringing hate. They're bringing fear. They're deplorable and some, I assume are good people."

Posted on: 2016/9/23 14:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
A-List celebrities??? Do you even recognize these faces??? Al Sharpton??? Notice these dummies all want to go to Canada???

Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:

Resized Image

I'm going to New Zealand or Australia if Trump gets to represent this nation and indirectly me - which ain't going to happen coz I'm out of here.

This might be the only good reason to vote for Trump, I am willing to help them pack.

Posted on: 2016/9/23 13:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
She was holding hands with Obama in support of the Arab Spring rising, which made things much worse for Arabs and Jews in the Middle East, a complete and utter failure. Did Obama and Hillary have a single win in the Mideast?

Posted on: 2016/9/23 12:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
4/15 15:15
Group:
Registered Users
In regards to Hillary's foreign policy acumen:

I have never understood why the Obama administration, with the Europeans in tow, did what they did in Libya. The dictator of many spellings, Kaddafi, was a world class son-of-a-bitch who in the past was a thorn in the side (and a Soviet client state) of the USA. Kaddafi got spanked (which included a attempt to kill him and his whole family) several times in the 1980s. He then shifted gears after Gulf War I and got involved in a nuke program with the North Koreans.

However, after Gulf War II the man flipped. In 2003, he turned over his entire nuke program, which was in a hollowed out mountain (we didn't know about it), to the US government. After that, he wasn't doing anything threatening to the USA. In fact, the man focused on projects to develop Libya such as the worlds largest irrigation system to facilitate agriculture in Libya. Libya, relative to its neighbors, was doing OK economically.

So pretty much the man was focusing on oil revenues, creating a family dynasty, and shaking down the Euros. The latter was that Kaddafi was the stop gap to preventing waves of Sub-Saharan Africans from flooding into Europe. He wanted money to continue being that stop gap.

So why did we overthrow this guy, cripple the country by destroying the irrigation system, and throwing that nation into armed chaos? Hillary was heralded as the architect of this disaster.

Posted on: 2016/9/23 12:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users

Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:

Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/9/23 4:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Sos that is probably the dumbest post to date. Even the most ardent Hillary supporter will admit to her having a lifetime of misdeeds. If you are unaware of them educate yourself because you are an uninformed voter.

Thank you!!!

Posted on: 2016/9/22 23:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:

Resized Image

I could care less about Hollywood limousine liberals. Assuming you do, there were plenty that threatened to leave if GWB won. Please remind me who followed through? You are forgetting Trump is a liberal concoction. Both McCain and Romney Republican moderates were cast as being even worse then Trump. You hate Trump look in the mirror!

Posted on: 2016/9/22 23:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users

Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/9/22 23:29
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Sos that is probably the dumbest post to date. Even the most ardent Hillary supporter will admit to her having a lifetime of misdeeds. If you are unaware of them educate yourself because you are an uninformed voter.

Posted on: 2016/9/22 23:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote: guy
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Read between the lines you know what she meant.

You find what you want between the lines, I read what she said. If she had meant "Americans" she would have said it. Anything else is putting words in her mouth. Besides, calling people un-American is not a D thing, it's an R thing. It's a dog whistle for bigotry and always has been.

Ok believe what u want.

You're doing the same

I am not in denial. She is dispicable.

Part of being in denial is thinking you're not in denial.

Now you are a psychiatrist? Name some of her accomplishments then. What makes her a good choice for President?

Just stop...with your idiot drivel. You may not appreciate Clinton's accomplishments but others do.

You should name some because more then half of the people polled do not support her.

Would you mind listing some of Trump accomplishments?

First off I am not a huge Trump fan! I simply point out Hillary is probably worse. Second the list below is hardly a list of accomplishments. It's mostly opinion.

So I guess you don't have any Trump accomplishment(s) to list....

I'll help 135jc get started:

1. Created the Trump Taco Bowl
2. Impregnated Martha Maples
3. Unselfishly shared his business acumen ... Trump University

Posted on: 2016/9/22 23:04

« 1 ... 11 12 13 (14) 15 16 17 ... 31 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?