Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
156 user(s) are online (137 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 156

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Hudson County Jail Director Get's Ticket from Fat Motherf---ker
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/3/11 14:10
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Bitch so nappy they shaved her head for this mugshot.

Quote:

Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/8/25 21:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/17 17:42
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

buddyboy wrote:
She will be hired back by the corrupt Hudson County Administration just
just as all disgraced public officials such as: Gerry McCann,
Jim McGreavy, et al.

You left out Lipski, my favorite "redemption" story. They're The Mob, and once you're a Made Man (or woman) they take care of their own, no matter how dramatically you've fucked up.

Posted on: 2016/8/25 16:39

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/6/14 20:50
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
She will be hired back by the corrupt Hudson County Administration just
just as all disgraced public officials such as: Gerry McCann,
Jim McGreavy, et al.

Posted on: 2016/8/25 7:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Jail director files for retirement days after alleged racial tirade against sheriff's officer

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... d.html#incart_2box_hudson

Quote:

Hudson County Corrections Director Tish Nalls-Castillo filed for retirement last month amid an investigation into allegations she called a county sheriff's officer a "white motherfucker" during an incident 10 days earlier.

I wonder if you get fired from a position, you get the same benefits if you retire ? I still advocate that all senior public servant positions, elected or not, require applicants to pass a psychological evaluation - I can only imagine this isn't an isolated incident and this 'Director' must of been an ass to work for. What's worse is that she will move on to another position without having to disclose this behavior.

Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/8/25 0:16
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Jail director files for retirement days after alleged racial tirade against sheriff's officer

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... d.html#incart_2box_hudson

Quote:

Hudson County Corrections Director Tish Nalls-Castillo filed for retirement last month amid an investigation into allegations she called a county sheriff's officer a "white motherfucker" during an incident 10 days earlier.

Posted on: 2016/8/24 23:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... 9.html#incart_2box_hudson

Probe of jail director's alleged racist outburst could take 2 months, freeholder says

By Michaelangelo Conte | The Jersey Journal
Follow on Twitter
on July 26, 2016 at 12:25 PM

JERSEY CITY -- The law firm hired to investigate allegations that Hudson County's jail director called a sheriff's officer a "white motherfucker" has begun its probe into the alleged confrontation, Hudson County Freeholder Bill O'Dea said.

Tish Castillo's alleged outburst, which was documented in a number of Hudson County Sheriff's Office reports obtained by The Jersey Journal, was directed toward the officer when he gestured for her to hang up her cellphone while she entered a parking lot on July 18.

O'Dea said LeClairRyan -- a law firm with offices in 14 states and Washington D.C. -- will interview Castillo and the Sheriff's officers who were involved. The inquiry could take up to months to complete, he said.

In the meantime, the incident will be discussed at the next county Public Safety Committee meeting, scheduled for Aug. 2.

"We would anticipate individuals will ask questions," said O'Dea of the incident in the county parking lot at Pavonia and Central avenues.

"From our perspective, we will be asking questions such as how long the process will take, what are the types of recommendations the law firm can come up with, and how binding are the recommendations on the parties involved," the freeholder said Monday.... more-

Posted on: 2016/7/26 17:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

Kalen wrote:
Why are people so awful to eachother?

Nothing surprising about this story and that is sad.

I put it down in part to the heatwave. And you can imagine the stuff that the jail director has to put up with. If she makes it through this hopefully she'll learn a valuable lesson.

And what lesson will that be,,,, fat shaming or being a racist?

Posted on: 2016/7/24 2:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Kalen wrote:

I put it down in part to the heatwave. And you can imagine the stuff that the jail director has to put up with. If she makes it through this hopefully she'll learn a valuable lesson.

Posted on: 2016/7/23 21:00

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/10/23 7:20
From Downtown Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/7/23 20:53

Hudson County Jail Director Get's Ticket from Fat Motherf---ker
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... r.html#incart_2box_hudson

By Michaelangelo Conte | The Jersey Journal
updated July 22, 2016 at 5:02 PM

Director of Hudson County Corrections Tish Castillo is allegedly at the center of an incident involving a Hudson County Sheriff's officer in Jersey City.

JERSEY CITY -- The director of Hudson County's jail plunged into a expletive-laced, racially-charged tirade during an incident this week that began when a Sheriff's officer gestured for her to get off her phone while she was behind the wheel of a car, Sheriff's Office reports indicate.

The accusations against Tish Castillo, the county's director of corrections since August 2015, are detailed in several Hudson County Sheriff's Office documents obtained by The Jersey Journal.

The officer involved filed a Sheriff's Office incident report that states Castillo -- who is black -- called him a "white motherfucker" and said he's "the guy on the news causing all these problems."

"You're the white motherfucker getting all these people killed," Castillo said, according to the officer's report.

Hudson County spokesman Jim Kennelly said the county is reserving comment on the incident at this time and has retained outside counsel to look into the matter.

When reached Thursday at the Hudson County jail in Kearny, Castillo said her lawyer advised her not to comment. Her lawyer has not since contacted The Jersey Journal to comment on the incident.

The officer said the exchange began Monday at 10:30 a.m. in an employee parking lot at Pavonia and Central avenues in Jersey City. A "black female" was pulling into the lot and waiting for the gate to open, when the officer noticed she was having a conversation on her phone, the report says.

The officer made a gesture for her to hang up, but the woman rolled down her window and said, "I'm not on the phone, you lying motherfucker." He said he ordered the woman to pull over but she proceeded to park at the opposite side of the lot, the report says.

The officer said he walked over and she started screaming at him before he could speak. The officer said he ordered her to hand over her paperwork but she began walking away, saying, "Do you know who I am? I'm the director of the jail," according to the report.

"I don't care if you work for corrections, I need your paperwork," the officer replied, according to the report.

But the officer said Castillo continued walking away and cursing at him until he told her that if she did not stop, he would arrest her for obstructing a government function. She then handed over her identification, the report states.

"Due to Castillo's hostile and aggressive mannerisms with racial undertones," the officer called for a supervisor, he wrote in the report.

When a Sheriff's Office lieutenant arrived at the scene, the officer told him that Nalls-Castillo had said "Don't you know who I am, you fat motherfucker?" ...

Posted on: 2016/7/23 20:44

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017