Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
98 user(s) are online (78 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 98

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: New to JC Heights
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/11/8 21:51
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Quote:

iciromekim wrote:
Hi all,

I just moved to the neighborhood and I am looking for some new friends in the neighborhood to hang out with. I enjoy doing all types of things and very easy going. Reply back on this and we can set something up. For general information I am a 28 male.

Yvonne and Monroe are also very easy going and show tolerance and empathy to all mankind - They would love to show you the city and all its wonderful amenities and facilities ... just pm them to make a time for a chat and dinner at their place ... they are the heart and soul of JC!

That's funny!

Posted on: 2016/8/11 18:10

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/12/22 0:33
Group:
Registered Users
Go hang out at the bar at Fox and Crow...and, on Friday and Saturday nights, in the back room of same (The Parlour). High quality, no cover charge, good drinks and food. Go!

Posted on: 2016/8/11 18:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/1/2 2:11
Group:
Registered Users
Welcome to the neighborhood! I moved here 11 years ago and the area has a lot going for it .. the Reservior, Pershing Field and other local parks/recreational facilities, Central Ave shopping (which is slowly improving), etc..
If you ever wanted to paint, there's an art class at the Pershing Field Community Center - free and no experience needed. If you want to just check it out, come by on Thursday evenings (5PM to 8PM).
Enjoy the hood!

Posted on: 2016/8/8 14:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

iciromekim wrote:
Hi all,

I just moved to the neighborhood and I am looking for some new friends in the neighborhood to hang out with. I enjoy doing all types of things and very easy going. Reply back on this and we can set something up. For general information I am a 28 male.

Yvonne and Monroe are also very easy going and show tolerance and empathy to all mankind - They would love to show you the city and all its wonderful amenities and facilities ... just pm them to make a time for a chat and dinner at their place ... they are the heart and soul of JC!

Posted on: 2016/8/8 4:32
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Attend a neighborhood association meeting, check out The Reservoir, this Friday the 12th Live at the Lumberyard 7pm till 10pm three live bands outdoors on Palisade Ave. and Griffith St. Palisade Lumber, and ride a bike a great social medium.

Posted on: 2016/8/8 0:30
Get on your bikes and ride !

New to JC Heights
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/14 15:07
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Hi all,

Posted on: 2016/8/7 23:42

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017