Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
108 user(s) are online (95 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 108

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 25 26 27 (28) 29 30 31 »

Re: Democratic Convention
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Edward Snowden and Julian Assange must be rolling their eyes and scratching their heads listening to Trump!

LONDON (CNN) - After publishing 20,000 emails and a series of voicemails, Wikileak's editor-in-chief told CNN that there were more coming down the pike.

"We have more material related to the Hillary Clinton campaign," Julian Assange said during an interview with Anderson Cooper. "It is correct to say that. Also, you have to be very precise in reporting my statements, but you're always very precise. And, yeah, those are extremely interesting, and we will see what will come of them in due course."

Assange referred to the cybersecurity of the Republican National Committee and Democratic National Committee "swiss cheese," referring to multiple hacks over the last two years.

Posted on: 2016/7/30 12:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Edward Snowden and Julian Assange must be rolling their eyes and scratching their heads listening to Trump!

Posted on: 2016/7/30 7:21
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/11/18 4:28
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

neverleft wrote:
?Russia, if you?re listening, I hope you?re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,? Trump said. ?I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.?

Another example of how far left the media is. They had a field day with the above Trump comment as did the DNC. Funny though in most reports they left out the 30,000 emails part. (gee why did Clinton delete them?) They twisted it into Trump saying how he asked the Russians to hack our systems. That he committed treason. Amazing.

Also funny about the reporting of the poll numbers. Right after the GOP convention Trump got a big bounce. In some polls as high as 6 points. Yet you didn?t read too many reports about it. Watch how much press there is about Clinton?s after election bounce. (if she gets one that is..lol)

How would you expect Russia to find the 30,000 missing emails?

Posted on: 2016/7/30 5:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/5 14:18
From Exchange Place
Group:
Registered Users
Khizr Khan, the father of fallen captain, Humayun Khan, will be on The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell at 10 PM on MSNBC.

Posted on: 2016/7/30 1:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/22 2:50
Group:
Registered Users

Good luck trying to reason using common sense here. It doesn't matter what Hillary-ious does she is getting their vote.

everleft wrote:
?Russia, if you?re listening, I hope you?re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,? Trump said. ?I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.?

Another example of how far left the media is. They had a field day with the above Trump comment as did the DNC. Funny though in most reports they left out the 30,000 emails part. (gee why did Clinton delete them?) They twisted it into Trump saying how he asked the Russians to hack our systems. That he committed treason. Amazing.

Also funny about the reporting of the poll numbers. Right after the GOP convention Trump got a big bounce. In some polls as high as 6 points. Yet you didn?t read too many reports about it. Watch how much press there is about Clinton?s after election bounce. (if she gets one that is..lol) [/quote]

Posted on: 2016/7/30 1:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Computer accounts connected to the Clinton campaign were hacked, apparently by Russian spy services, an official said
Friday, July 29, 2016 6:35 PM EDT
Email accounts connected to the campaign of Hillary Clinton, the Democratic presidential nominee, were hacked in an attack that appears to have come from Russia?s intelligence services, a federal law enforcement official said on Friday.

NYT

Posted on: 2016/7/30 0:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Trump didn't ask Russia to hack, he asked them to release anything they already had. Besides, the 30,000 emails were about yoga, wedding plans, and cookie recipes. What's the harm in releasing them-although why Hillary dumped them after she was told to surrender them is, well, sketchy.

Posted on: 2016/7/29 23:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/17 17:42
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
donald the dunce would be livid if crooked hillary asked vlad to release donald's tax returns!

D you think he will get away with never releasing them, like Hudson Pols will wait till after the election before filing their ELEC forms?

Posted on: 2016/7/29 23:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

neverleft wrote:

Also funny about the reporting of the poll numbers. Right after the GOP convention Trump got a big bounce. In some polls as high as 6 points. Yet you didn?t read too many reports about it. Watch how much press there is about Clinton?s after election bounce. (if she gets one that is..lol)
oh puhleeze, donald the dunce would be livid if crooked hillary asked vlad to release donald's tax returns!

Posted on: 2016/7/29 21:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/7/29 21:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Atsushi wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Why do I have to keep repeating the most important questions you conveniently ignore... Please explain to the readers why your candidate HRC who according to Obama is the most qualified presidential candidate EVER, or some such nonsense, is not dominating Trump? Hmmm, can't play the race card here... sexism, of course. Guys, can we add Sexism and variations to our Drink Game words Racism, Hitler/Nazi and Fascists. DRINK!!!

Because a sizable portion of electorate is stupid?

Also you need to wait until the end of summer for a clear trend to emerge. If by then, Clinton isn't comfortably leading, I would be a bit worried.

You should be worried because people in the know with Wikileaks say they have damaging information about Crooked Hillary that will end her campaign.

I can't wait!

https://mobile.twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/757421624555560962

Posted on: 2016/7/29 21:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
I guess I would start with the author's name on this opinion... I actually forgot that Ted Kennedy (The Liberal Lion of the Senate) approached the Russians running against Jimmy Carter. The Russians at the time were deeply involved in Afghanistan and America was boycotting the Olympics.

Kristofer L. Harrison was a Defense and State Department official in the George W. Bush administration and is a foreign policy adviser to Senator Ted Cruz. His views here are his own. You can view his LinkedIn profile here - See more at: https://www.conservativereview.com/com ... ment#sthash.CuWRljQ8.dpuf

KLH has no plans to return to the government teet under the Trump Administration?

Quote:

Atsushi wrote:
https://www.conservativereview.com/com ... and-the-gop-establishment

Quote:

This week, Donald Trump joined hands with Kremlin trolls to excuse Vladimir Putin for interfering in our election. The ultimate establishmentarian, RNC Chairman Reince Priebus, threw his own wrong answer into the hat. Donald Trump?s GOP is willing to abet Putin tarnishing our elections, our most fundamental institution, for the sake of defeating Hillary Clinton.

This is how a political party loses its soul.

There was a presidential way to handle this. The minute those emails leaked

Trump should have used his outdoor voice to denounce Putin interfering in our elections. ?Hillary may be a crook but she?s my crook. This is my election. Stay out, Vlad.? Our gormless Secretary of State even happened to be with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov Wednesday as things unfolded. Sec. Kerry did not stand up for the country but radiated weakness (shocking). Obama, Kerry and Clinton, herself, own the blame for this. The moment groaned for criticism. Yet, instead of taking a shot at the easy target, Trump defended the virulently anti-American tin pot authoritarian Putin, saying: "The new joke in town is that Russia leaked the disastrous DNC e-mails, which should never have been written (stupid), because Putin likes me."

I have held off my criticism in the expectation (hope?) that the GOP would reverse course, criticize President Obama and Hillary Clinton for cracking the door to Putin ? and tell Putin to butt out. Instead, Trump doubled down. ?Russia, if you?re listening, I hope you?re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing.? Hear any complaints from the GOP establishment about a presidential candidate inviting a foreign power to meddle in our elections? How about the self-aggrandizing foreign policy expert and recent Trump endorser, Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla. who once called Putin a ?gangster?? Me neither.

This is not the first time a presidential candidate turned to Moscow for help unseating an opponent. In 1982 Sen. Teddy Kennedy approached Soviet Premier Yuri Andropov for help defeating Ronald Reagan. Unlike Trump, Kennedy had enough shame to keep his approach secret. Unfortunately for him, the Soviet Union ended and Western researchers found the memo.

The GOP establishment wants all aboard the Trump train even if it means selling American democracy down the river.

Until this week, Kennedy owned the most shameful act of servitude in modern U.S. politics. Yet Trump, like Kennedy, put himself above the Constitution. Trump, like Kennedy, did not believe he could alone convince the American voters of his message? so he begged Moscow for help. Trump does not even know enough about the Constitution to know he has done a bad thing? but the (silent) GOP leaders do. Or at least they did.

During Trump?s first serious speech on foreign policy he quoted Alexander Hamilton (incorrectly) on trade. As noted by John Avalon, Hamilton also wrote George Washington?s Farewell Address. In it Washington explicitly warns, that ?foreign influence is one of the most baneful foes of republican government.? If our first president understood this point how is it that someone vying to become the 45th does not? The answer is Hillary Clinton.

The GOP has now cast everything aside to beat Hillary Clinton. Everything. Don?t get me wrong; she deserves opprobrium. But my dislike of Hillary does not trump core principles, to say nothing about core defense of the Constitution. What good is it if, in our desire to cast her aside, we put forward a bozo who thinks there are 12 articles in the Constitution? True, Trump brings together traditional RINOs and crackpot conspiracy theorists like Alex Jones to fight Clinton but to what end? The GOP establishment wants all aboard the Trump train even if it means selling American democracy down the river.

Wednesday, the controversy turned to whether Trump is Putin?s plant. Give me a break. Putin is no mastermind. Trump is Putin?s useful idiot and this episode is nothing but an attempt to make hash of our elections. Because Trump is stuck in character we need someone else to speak in defense of the Constitution. The party that claims to be the protector of the Constitution should brim with people who can make this point. Apparently not today.

Wednesday, House Speaker Paul Ryan put out a tepid statemtent. Embarrassing. Priebus whined, ?The Russians didn't write the emails.? Non Sequitur. Indiana Governor Mike Pence, Trump?s running mate, mealy mouthed, "If it is Russia and they are interfering in our elections? they would face consequences. C?mon. No serious person questions that the Russians did this.

Gov. Pence, if you really doubt it, you can follow the rabbit down the hole here, here, here, here, here, here. Either that, or Google it.

Trump typically thunders that Obama?s America does get respect abroad. True. Obama is weak. But how much respect does Trump think he will get as president after undermining his own Constitution for the sake of beating a candidate that nobody likes? Trump tells everyone who listens that he wants a good relationship with Putin. That sounds vaguely familiar. Presidents Bush and Obama learned the hard way that flattery gets you nowhere with Putin. Donald Trump believes himself to be awesome. He has fooled a great many people. I can assure you Vladimir Putin is not one of them.

I didn't think I would ever post an article from Conservative Review. But I would love to know how Trump fans defend what he did.

Posted on: 2016/7/29 20:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/11/8 21:51
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Why do I have to keep repeating the most important questions you conveniently ignore... Please explain to the readers why your candidate HRC who according to Obama is the most qualified presidential candidate EVER, or some such nonsense, is not dominating Trump? Hmmm, can't play the race card here... sexism, of course. Guys, can we add Sexism and variations to our Drink Game words Racism, Hitler/Nazi and Fascists. DRINK!!!

Because a sizable portion of electorate is stupid?

Also you need to wait until the end of summer for a clear trend to emerge. If by then, Clinton isn't comfortably leading, I would be a bit worried.

Posted on: 2016/7/29 20:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
I assume you are referring to Paul MANAFORT. I have noticed you repeatedly make that mistake over the last several weeks. Very good... conspiracy theories now... you should try that one out on Coast to Coast Overnight. Mention the Loch Ness Monster, Obama the Kenyan, Bilderberg, Illuminati, Rothschild and Reptilians and you will get extra time to spout you nonsense.

Thank you for the spellcheck.

I do like that you included "Obama the Kenyan" as that is something Trump still talks about along with Ted Cruz's father killing JFK...

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:Thanks for linking to a WAPO Poll one day after the convention in July ends.... HRC should be cleaning Trump's clock and it is not happening. Why is that?

Did you miss the date on that article? It is from July 25th. That is before the convention started.

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote: Now put your tin hat back on, crawl into your safe space and don't come out till you can makeup with some more credible bro'mance stories about Putin and Trump.. something with Pirates would nice!

I love irony...

Posted on: 2016/7/29 20:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
https://www.conservativereview.com/com ... and-the-gop-establishment

Quote:

This week, Donald Trump joined hands with Kremlin trolls to excuse Vladimir Putin for interfering in our election. The ultimate establishmentarian, RNC Chairman Reince Priebus, threw his own wrong answer into the hat. Donald Trump?s GOP is willing to abet Putin tarnishing our elections, our most fundamental institution, for the sake of defeating Hillary Clinton.

This is how a political party loses its soul.

There was a presidential way to handle this. The minute those emails leaked

Trump should have used his outdoor voice to denounce Putin interfering in our elections. ?Hillary may be a crook but she?s my crook. This is my election. Stay out, Vlad.? Our gormless Secretary of State even happened to be with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov Wednesday as things unfolded. Sec. Kerry did not stand up for the country but radiated weakness (shocking). Obama, Kerry and Clinton, herself, own the blame for this. The moment groaned for criticism. Yet, instead of taking a shot at the easy target, Trump defended the virulently anti-American tin pot authoritarian Putin, saying: "The new joke in town is that Russia leaked the disastrous DNC e-mails, which should never have been written (stupid), because Putin likes me."

I have held off my criticism in the expectation (hope?) that the GOP would reverse course, criticize President Obama and Hillary Clinton for cracking the door to Putin ? and tell Putin to butt out. Instead, Trump doubled down. ?Russia, if you?re listening, I hope you?re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing.? Hear any complaints from the GOP establishment about a presidential candidate inviting a foreign power to meddle in our elections? How about the self-aggrandizing foreign policy expert and recent Trump endorser, Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla. who once called Putin a ?gangster?? Me neither.

This is not the first time a presidential candidate turned to Moscow for help unseating an opponent. In 1982 Sen. Teddy Kennedy approached Soviet Premier Yuri Andropov for help defeating Ronald Reagan. Unlike Trump, Kennedy had enough shame to keep his approach secret. Unfortunately for him, the Soviet Union ended and Western researchers found the memo.

The GOP establishment wants all aboard the Trump train even if it means selling American democracy down the river.

Until this week, Kennedy owned the most shameful act of servitude in modern U.S. politics. Yet Trump, like Kennedy, put himself above the Constitution. Trump, like Kennedy, did not believe he could alone convince the American voters of his message? so he begged Moscow for help. Trump does not even know enough about the Constitution to know he has done a bad thing? but the (silent) GOP leaders do. Or at least they did.

During Trump?s first serious speech on foreign policy he quoted Alexander Hamilton (incorrectly) on trade. As noted by John Avalon, Hamilton also wrote George Washington?s Farewell Address. In it Washington explicitly warns, that ?foreign influence is one of the most baneful foes of republican government.? If our first president understood this point how is it that someone vying to become the 45th does not? The answer is Hillary Clinton.

The GOP has now cast everything aside to beat Hillary Clinton. Everything. Don?t get me wrong; she deserves opprobrium. But my dislike of Hillary does not trump core principles, to say nothing about core defense of the Constitution. What good is it if, in our desire to cast her aside, we put forward a bozo who thinks there are 12 articles in the Constitution? True, Trump brings together traditional RINOs and crackpot conspiracy theorists like Alex Jones to fight Clinton but to what end? The GOP establishment wants all aboard the Trump train even if it means selling American democracy down the river.

Wednesday, the controversy turned to whether Trump is Putin?s plant. Give me a break. Putin is no mastermind. Trump is Putin?s useful idiot and this episode is nothing but an attempt to make hash of our elections. Because Trump is stuck in character we need someone else to speak in defense of the Constitution. The party that claims to be the protector of the Constitution should brim with people who can make this point. Apparently not today.

Wednesday, House Speaker Paul Ryan put out a tepid statemtent. Embarrassing. Priebus whined, ?The Russians didn't write the emails.? Non Sequitur. Indiana Governor Mike Pence, Trump?s running mate, mealy mouthed, "If it is Russia and they are interfering in our elections? they would face consequences. C?mon. No serious person questions that the Russians did this.

Gov. Pence, if you really doubt it, you can follow the rabbit down the hole here, here, here, here, here, here. Either that, or Google it.

Trump typically thunders that Obama?s America does get respect abroad. True. Obama is weak. But how much respect does Trump think he will get as president after undermining his own Constitution for the sake of beating a candidate that nobody likes? Trump tells everyone who listens that he wants a good relationship with Putin. That sounds vaguely familiar. Presidents Bush and Obama learned the hard way that flattery gets you nowhere with Putin. Donald Trump believes himself to be awesome. He has fooled a great many people. I can assure you Vladimir Putin is not one of them.

I didn't think I would ever post an article from Conservative Review. But I would love to know how Trump fans defend what he did.

Posted on: 2016/7/29 19:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
I assume you are referring to Paul MANAFORT. I have noticed you repeatedly make that mistake over the last several weeks. Very good... conspiracy theories now... you should try that one out on Coast to Coast Overnight. Mention the Loch Ness Monster, Obama the Kenyan, Bilderberg, Illuminati, Rothschild and Reptilians and you will get extra time to spout you nonsense.

Thank you for the spellcheck.

I do like that you included "Obama the Kenyan" as that is something Trump still talks about along with Ted Cruz's father killing JFK...

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:Thanks for linking to a WAPO Poll one day after the convention in July ends.... HRC should be cleaning Trump's clock and it is not happening. Why is that?

Did you miss the date on that article? It is from July 25th. That is before the convention started.

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote: Now put your tin hat back on, crawl into your safe space and don't come out till you can makeup with some more credible bro'mance stories about Putin and Trump.. something with Pirates would nice!

I love irony...

Posted on: 2016/7/29 19:51
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
If you will listen even closer, Trump is asking The Russians to produce the 30000 emails that HRC and her staff deleted. I love how the democrats are so interested in data security. Hillary already said she "wiped the server clean" with a cloth.... and it was secure in her basement because the Secret Service were there at the house.... about as credible as her saying on 60 minutes that she had no idea what the DNC hacking story was about?

This indignation by democrats about Russians being our enemy is laughable considering they offered no support tearing down the Iron Curtain.

Quote:

Atsushi wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Try to focus... the democrats say that Treasonous Trump is colluding with the Russians.... where is the EVIDENCE. If it exists, wouldn't the arrests start in the Trump campaign???

Please cite your measurable sources that HRC has recaptured the Bernie Vote?

And no comment about a white southern male as VP?

Didn't you hear he say, "Russia, if you are listening..." He is encouraging Russia--America's adversary--to commit international espionage! (for what? To benefit him!)

That's not a statement any person who runs or is to run the U.S. government NEVER, ever should make. Him being a presidential candidate makes it even worse.

Posted on: 2016/7/29 19:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
I assume you are referring to Paul MANAFORT. I have noticed you repeatedly make that mistake over the last several weeks. Very good... conspiracy theories now... you should try that one out on Coast to Coast Overnight. Mention the Loch Ness Monster, Obama the Kenyan, Bilderberg, Illuminati, Rothschild and Reptilians and you will get extra time to spout your nonsense.

Thanks for linking to a WAPO Poll one day after the convention in July ends.... HRC should be cleaning Trump's clock and it is not happening. Why is that?

Now put your tin hat back on, crawl into your safe space and don't come out till you can makeup with some more credible bro'mance stories about Putin and Trump.. something with Pirates would nice!

Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Try to focus... the democrats say that Treasonous Trump is colluding with the Russians.... where is the EVIDENCE. If it exists, wouldn't the arrests start in the Trump campaign???

You don't find it odd that Paul Maniford spent years lobbying for Russian causes and is now Trump's campaign manager? You don't find it odd that Tump forced comments about Ukraine and Russia removed from the Republican Party platform? You don't find it odd that Trump asked Russia to hack the DNC and Hillary's emails?

Nope... no connection between the two at all.

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

Here's a link for you with all the poll numbers:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/th ... the-democratic-base-isnt/

You should turn off Fox News once in a while. You might learn something...

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

What comment needs to be made?

Posted on: 2016/7/29 19:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

Didn't you hear he say, "Russia, if you are listening..." He is encouraging Russia--America's adversary--to commit international espionage! (for what? To benefit him!)

That's not a statement any person who runs or is to run the U.S. government NEVER, ever should make. Him being a presidential candidate makes it even worse.

Posted on: 2016/7/29 19:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

You don't find it odd that Paul Maniford spent years lobbying for Russian causes and is now Trump's campaign manager? You don't find it odd that Tump forced comments about Ukraine and Russia removed from the Republican Party platform? You don't find it odd that Trump asked Russia to hack the DNC and Hillary's emails?

Nope... no connection between the two at all.

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

Here's a link for you with all the poll numbers:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/th ... the-democratic-base-isnt/

You should turn off Fox News once in a while. You might learn something...

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

What comment needs to be made?

Posted on: 2016/7/29 19:16
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Was that the same democrat message that lulled Wild Bill Clinton to sleep???

Where is the evidence that Trump and the Russians are in collusion outside of wild statements by democrats embarrassed by the Wiki leaks disclosures? And apparently The FBI knows who did the hacking and they are withholding a formal announcement of arrests or indictments?

The left base is fractured and Bernie has retired to his dacha in Vermont. The millennial support / vote is now questionable and HRC picked a paunchy gray haired southern white male who is the antithesis of the 21st century democrat socialist profile. Other than that I would agree that the democrat convention was a complete success.

You're not writing anything based on facts here.

The FBI stated that they believe it was Russia that hacked it. Why would their be arrests happening? Who would they arrest? It was international espionage and you believe that Russia would turn these people over?! That's absurd logic!

As for the base being fractured... Hillary has taken on nearly 85% of Sanders supporters by all measurable numbers. You arguing otherwise simply means you're ignore facts.

You should start with things that are less factual, like how the Earth is flat...
i'd rather talk about all the comapanies that donald the dunce ushered into chapter 11 (business acumen?) or all the contractors, investors, employees that he shortchanged!

Posted on: 2016/7/29 19:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

Where is the evidence that Trump and the Russians are in collusion outside of wild statements by democrats embarrassed by the Wiki leaks disclosures? And apparently The FBI knows who did the hacking and they are withholding a formal announcement of arrests or indictments?

The left base is fractured and Bernie has retired to his dacha in Vermont. The millennial support / vote is now questionable and HRC picked a paunchy gray haired southern white male who is the antithesis of the 21st century democrat socialist profile. Other than that I would agree that the democrat convention was a complete success.

The FBI stated that they believe it was Russia that hacked it. Why would their be arrests happening? Who would they arrest? It was international espionage and you believe that Russia would turn these people over?! That's absurd logic!

As for the base being fractured... Hillary has taken on nearly 85% of Sanders supporters by all measurable numbers. You arguing otherwise simply means you're ignore facts.

You should start with things that are less factual, like how the Earth is flat...

Posted on: 2016/7/29 18:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
hillary says the only things donald makes in america are bankruptcies. so true. dumb don belongs in debtors' prison

Posted on: 2016/7/29 18:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

Posted on: 2016/7/29 18:46
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Quote:

Pebble wrote:
I think the funniest moment thus far has come when Trump dumped on Tim Kaine by talking about how he was such a lousy governor for New Jersey. So, either he was referring to Chris Christie as being lousy because he?s looking at the recent years of governance or he was referring to Tom Kean, another Republican, that was also a crummy governor.

In the end, the Democrats had a successful convention with a positive message. The Republicans did not.

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Is crooked Hillary trying to restart the cold war, blaming Russia for the email hack?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/24/politic ... c-emails-trump/index.html

Did you miss when the FBI was who stated it was Russia?

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

Rorschach wrote:
Wow, a Trump troll thread. How nice.

Reporting on the disarray in Philly isn't trolling, it's news. Didn't they make Wasserman walk the plank? Didn't Hillary's team try to blame the Ruskies for the WikiLeaks of the DNC emails, which are tremendously embarrassing?

Yes, the Trump fans are enjoying this, but it's not trolling. You can barely keep up with the meltdown in real time.

Just asking because you seem more concerned about the emails than about the fact that the Russian government is attempting hacks in order to affect the United States election. Why is that not bothering you?

Do you also realize that Russia is so clearly pushing for Trump? Did you see how much he is getting from that country?

Lastly, timing matters. If people were actually intelligent, they?d look at the date and time stamps of the emails to fully grasp the message that was sent...

Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Sitting here talking listening talking heads discuss how HRC is running for the stressed middle class, stagnant wages, etc. etc. when the Obama administration and their statistics say the economy is running great. One of the Obama Kool aid drinkers even said that if you have not prospered under the current economy it is probably your fault. Democrats trying to have it both ways? Seems like that is a good talking point for the debates.

The reason why you hear this from the "talking heads," as revealed from the DNC email leaks, is because the DNC is colluding with the media and controlling the narrative.

LOL! The pathetic paranoid coward makes yet more pathetic paranoid cowardly comments!

Quote:

neverleft wrote:
CNN: "Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union" Sunday about that "changes to the Republican platform to make it more pro-Russian," which could provide some of the motive behind the hacks. "

It is amazing to me that the Clinton campaign (and media) is now going full force that is was a Russian hack to hand "pro-Russian" Trump the election. As posted on this thread I think they are very foolish for talking about Russian email hacks. If they easily hacked into the DNC email just think how easy it must have been to hack into Clinton?s basement server.

PS ? new polls out today are showing Trump pulling away from Clinton.

?Donald Trump comes out of his convention ahead of Hillary Clinton in the race for the White House, topping her 44% to 39% in a four-way matchup including Gary Johnson (9%) and Jill Stein (3%) and by three points in a two-way head-to-head, 48% to 45%. That latter finding represents a 6-point convention bounce for Trump, which are traditionally measured in two-way matchups.?

Gee he got a nice bounce even after the media said over and over again that the GOP convention was a disaster for the GOP and Trump?too funny. ?Trump?s final day speech was filled with hate and lies? I guess not.

Just to re-iterate what I stated before: There is nothing more pathetic that someone claiming that ?the media? is out to get them. ?The media? isn?t one conglomerate. There is tons of media out there reporting all sorts of stories.

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
The Wall St Journal reports that crooked Hillary has received almost $50 million dollars in donation from hedge funders, Trump $19,000.

We know who's bought and paid for, don't we?

Hedge Funds or Russia? I know which is better for America?

Posted on: 2016/7/29 18:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

Atsushi wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
If Russia is trying to influence a Presidential election, that is concerning. But not nearly as concerning as a Presidential candidate trying to do the same.

How is what Trump asked Russia to do different from what Nixon did? I'm not old enough to remember Watergate, but isn't this similar and worse?

He asked America's adversary to engage in international espionage against America.

I heard the statement several times, but he really didn't sound like he was being sarcastic.

I don't think he was sarcastic either. And yes, it is concerning that Russia would attempt to influence our elections. (That being said, the US Government does this all the time)

Still, what Hillary did was extremely corrupt and did more to influence the elections than Russia. All Russia did was expose Hillary's corruption.

Yes, that violates international protocol but Hillary's corruption is the root of the problem. If she didn't engage in corruption, there would be nothing to expose.

Shooting the whistle blower is missing the point.

What did Hillary do? Please be specific.

Posted on: 2016/7/29 18:27
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Atsushi wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
If Russia is trying to influence a Presidential election, that is concerning. But not nearly as concerning as a Presidential candidate trying to do the same.

How is what Trump asked Russia to do different from what Nixon did? I'm not old enough to remember Watergate, but isn't this similar and worse?

He asked America's adversary to engage in international espionage against America.

I heard the statement several times, but he really didn't sound like he was being sarcastic.

I don't think he was sarcastic either. And yes, it is concerning that Russia would attempt to influence our elections. (That being said, the US Government does this all the time)

Still, what Hillary did was extremely corrupt and did more to influence the elections than Russia. All Russia did was expose Hillary's corruption.

Yes, that violates international protocol but Hillary's corruption is the root of the problem. If she didn't engage in corruption, there would be nothing to expose.

Shooting the whistle blower is missing the point.

Posted on: 2016/7/29 18:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/1 5:25
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Yes... always someone else is to blame when Crooked Hillary is involved. Bernie Sanders doing the moral thing not taking money from big money interests did not hurt his financial bottom line. Remember average donation was $27.

Quote:

AlexC wrote:
we can thank the conservatives at the SCOTUS for Citizens United

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
The Wall St Journal reports that crooked Hillary has received almost $50 million dollars in donation from hedge funders, Trump $19,000.

We know who's bought and paid for, don't we?

And why are you crying about it? It worked so well for your candidates in the past so suddenly it's so abhorrent for Clinton? You don't like it when a Democrat does it? That's called hypocrisy and you shouldn't really flaunt it.

Posted on: 2016/7/29 18:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:

Did you think that statement through fully before typing it? I don't think it came out as intended...

Fact 1: Russia is a rival that is working to influence our election.

Fact 2: Hillary, while running against Sanders, certainly tried to influence the election. Trump did the same when he ran against all of those other candidates. Trying to convince people to vote for you is the very definition of "trying to influence an election."

Fact 3: The Democratic Party, like the Republican Party, like the Libertarian Party, like the Green Party, etc, etc, has no obligation to allow anyone and everyone to win. They are private entities working to put forward a candidate that they feel represents them. Just because the Republicans screwed up in attempting this doesn't mean that the Democratic Party did anything wrong. Seriously, why is anyone surprised by the fact that they preferred Hillary, a person that actively works for the party and raises money for party members, over Sanders, a person that was never in the party and never raised money for people in the party.

quasi-Fact 4: (only quasi because more emails could be released) The emails released so far show a distinctly purposeful date and time stamp. They were written after Hillary had pretty much sewn up the nomination. The Democratic Party has an obligation to get their nominee elected president. Given that Hillary was winning, it is easy to see that they were looking for ways to get Sanders out of the race sooner than later.

Up next, you can explain to me why I, as someone that isn't a shareholder of Google/Alphabet, should be given a large voice in voting for their committee members...

Posted on: 2016/7/29 18:20
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:

Posted on: 2016/7/29 18:13

« 1 ... 25 26 27 (28) 29 30 31 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017