Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
93 user(s) are online (81 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 93

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 6 7 8 (9) 10 11 12 ... 17 »

Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
I'd bet a lot of money that if you were being honest, 100% of people who posted here who think Crooked Hillary is a shoe-in also laughed at Trump's candidacy all along.

I bet that 100% of you said he had 0 shot of winning the nomination. Until recently, of course.

Of course the Kochs want Hillary, because she's bought and paid for by people like them, while Trump cannot be controlled. The fact that people like the Koch brothers who have spent decades telling everyone how awful Hillary is, now turn to her, speaks volumes.

Let's see whose laughing on election night, shall we?

Let's be real for a second - of the swing states that Romney lost, which do you actually seeing Trump winning?

Don't confuse the primary with the general. Totally different ballgames.

Posted on: 2016/5/8 5:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
I'd bet a lot of money that if you were being honest, 100% of people who posted here who think Crooked Hillary is a shoe-in also laughed at Trump's candidacy all along.

I bet that 100% of you said he had 0 shot of winning the nomination. Until recently, of course.

Of course the Kochs want Hillary, because she's bought and paid for by people like them, while Trump cannot be controlled. The fact that people like the Koch brothers who have spent decades telling everyone how awful Hillary is, now turn to her, speaks volumes.

american politics 201. the politicians are bought and paid for by the 1%. hillary and donald are no different....i can't wait to start seeing trump taking all that establishment money!

If he doesn't, I take it you'll vote for him?

Posted on: 2016/5/8 1:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/21 23:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
How does this conversation turn to Trump?

Just like any thread where you say things that have nothing to do what is going on in them, you are really dense.

Posted on: 2016/5/8 1:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

american politics 201. the politicians are bought and paid for by the 1%. hillary and donald are no different....i can't wait to start seeing trump taking all that establishment money!

Posted on: 2016/5/8 1:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
How does this conversation turn to Trump? If you would look up my party affiliation, you can see I cannot vote for Trump for the primary because I am not a Republican. I have said in the past, I have a problem with someone who believes he does not have to ask God for forgiveness. But logic, including not allowing predators having access to public restrooms do not resonate with this crowd. Children rely on adults to protect them not give them access to sexual predators.

Posted on: 2016/5/8 1:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/5/8 1:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

papadage wrote:
Not really. The demographics are against him. He would have to win more black and latino votes than Romney did, what with the decline of the prime conservative voter. Women will also vite against him in droves. This is literally a "come to Jesus" moment for the party of the Southern Strategy. The rubes know that the party elite have been playing them for decades, and have nowhere to turn, so the party is eating itself.

This election will push more red states to purple and more purple ones blue. Good riddance to the ever divisive nest of hate mongers.
sadly, don't count Donald out. Shockingly, I find more women, blacks and Hispanics as well as Asians and Muslims more sympathetic to trump than I would have thought. On top of that, Hillary is not the best campaigner. However, I think Donald is about to show some of his true colors- he is no less establishment than Cruz, kasich.....just look at his decision to appoint someone from Goldman Sachs to raise money for him. It's a shame can not generate excitement, passion on her own...hopefully shell have the 3 B's help: barack, bill and bernie

Posted on: 2016/5/7 23:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/10/6 14:50
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
Not really. The demographics are against him. He would have to win more black and latino votes than Romney did, what with the decline of the prime conservative voter. Women will also vite against him in droves. This is literally a "come to Jesus" moment for the party of the Southern Strategy. The rubes know that the party elite have been playing them for decades, and have nowhere to turn, so the party is eating itself.

This election will push more red states to purple and more purple ones blue. Good riddance to the ever divisive nest of hate mongers.

Posted on: 2016/5/7 22:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/11/4 21:55
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
You may gloat on this but it is not a given... With the dissolution of the education system here, the new less-equal economy and the rise of social media as "fact", Trumplusconi is a real possibility here as it happened in Italy.

Posted on: 2016/5/7 22:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
I am looking forward to the dissolution of the conservative coalition as the neo-Confederates and bigots rip the Republican party apart and take the rest of the nativists with them. They can have the Yvonnes of the world.

People who whinge and whine about SJWs and PC are just mad that they have to keep their bigotry hidden, and they seethe about the latest issue that pushes the USD into a more progressive state.

They can be mad all they want. They lose anyway. They always will.

Posted on: 2016/5/7 22:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/4/26 20:07
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Get in your snide little anti-Trump remarks all you want. The people have spoken, and the genie is not going back into the bottle.

I should know better than to take the bait, but I just can't help myself sometimes - like laying off a big fat 3-0 fastball right down the middle of the plate.

Fewer than 10% of "the people" have spoken. The genie hasn't even gotten out of the bottle yet, if indeed there is even a genie in there. Every society has a marginalized faction that used to benefit from a system that now feels as though it is rigged against them. Look at Europe - the LePens consistently get 10% to 15% of the vote. Same thing happens in Germany, Netherlands, Scandanavia....

Trump isn't going anywhere. Far too many of the people who need to get behind him to push him over the top, won't. Hell - the Kochs have even tossed out the idea that Hillary might be better for the country. Game over before it started. Fantasize about it all you want (and blame everyone else who doesn't subscribe to your world order), but it ain't gonna happen.

Posted on: 2016/5/7 22:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/6/2 11:06
From Scenic McGinley Square
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Get in your snide little anti-Trump remarks all you want. The people have spoken, and the genie is not going back into the bottle.

The pendulum has swung too far, and many people see through your SJW nonsense, typically enforced by throwing around your buzzwords of bigot, racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, ageist, etc. You have rendered these words meaningless.

Oh, and BTW, Trump is fine with transgenders going into the bathrooms they want. He will make a great president for us. May not even be much of an election if Crooked Hillary is indicted. The FBI will be interviewing her soon.

merciful Christ...

Posted on: 2016/5/7 18:51
I eat fu*king hipsters and sh*t out fixie bikes.
-J.Parow

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

papadage wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

papadage wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

Pretty funny South Park bit... some of you SJWs on this thread might get offended, the rest of you can sit back and enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrpwnEpKQ3Q

Anyone using the SJW pejorative tends to be a trog. Why don't you go harass women in gaming or something.

Wow... very cutting comment, Trog... did you think that up yourself? So which of the Fascist Frat boys are you in the SP video? It's funny none of SWJs commented on this brilliant satire. Its not to hard to understand that the title of Campus Asshole has shifted from the Jock/Musclehead Frats to the self entitled SJWs. It is not surprising that your narrow mind found only my comment to be pejorative.

Someone is butthurt that the world is leaving them behind.

This is exactly what terrifies people like TheBigGuy. They can't wrap their brain around society evolving and moving forward so their head remains firmly lodged up their own ass. I mean...his username literally states he has a fear of being perceived as inadequate or small! He's full of the insecurities that Trump relies on to brainwash his followers.

The pendulum has swung too far, and many people see through your SJW nonsense, typically enforced by throwing around your buzzwords of bigot, racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, ageist, etc. You have rendered these words meaningless.

Oh, and BTW, Trump is fine with transgenders going into the bathrooms they want. He will make a great president for us. May not even be much of an election if Crooked Hillary is indicted. The FBI will be interviewing her soon.

Posted on: 2016/5/7 18:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/6/1 0:23
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

papadage wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

papadage wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

Pretty funny South Park bit... some of you SJWs on this thread might get offended, the rest of you can sit back and enjoy.

Anyone using the SJW pejorative tends to be a trog. Why don't you go harass women in gaming or something.

Wow... very cutting comment, Trog... did you think that up yourself? So which of the Fascist Frat boys are you in the SP video? It's funny none of SWJs commented on this brilliant satire. Its not to hard to understand that the title of Campus Asshole has shifted from the Jock/Musclehead Frats to the self entitled SJWs. It is not surprising that your narrow mind found only my comment to be pejorative.

This is exactly what terrifies people like TheBigGuy. They can't wrap their brain around society evolving and moving forward so their head remains firmly lodged up their own ass. I mean...his username literally states he has a fear of being perceived as inadequate or small! He's full of the insecurities that Trump relies on to brainwash his followers.

Posted on: 2016/5/7 16:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

It's a good thing bathroom stall doors open in, and not out, because if some creeper decided to spy on me by staring through the stall door gap to "make sure" I'm a dude using the correct bathroom, I may not be able to resist the urge to kick the door into his face.

I'm actually struggling trying to understand the logic here: some dudes are now walking into women's bathrooms to check/verify/confirm that a person that just walked into said bathroom is indeed a female. In what world is that not creepy? The person that walked in may or may not be a female, but the dude choosing to follow that person is definitely not one.

Posted on: 2016/5/7 10:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

papadage wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Here is a link about the leader of the neutral bathrooms was started by a registered sex offender. Then others stated he was not the leader but part of the group. Imagine that, a registered sex offender is in favor of men entering women's restroom.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governme ... ts-effort-north-carolina/

http://www.snopes.com/nc-bathroom-bil ... on-leader-a-sex-offender/

And here's an a**hole mistaking a woman for a man and harassing her for using the ladys room.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos ... hp?v=wshhpKE34wu1vG6Fiab0

If you want to play anecdote, you bigoted troll.

Let the games begin.

Posted on: 2016/5/7 1:18
Get on your bikes and ride !

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

papadage wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

Posted on: 2016/5/7 1:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Here is a link about the leader of the neutral bathrooms was started by a registered sex offender. Then others stated he was not the leader but part of the group. Imagine that, a registered sex offender is in favor of men entering women's restroom.

And here's an a**hole mistaking a woman for a man and harassing her for using the ladys room.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos ... hp?v=wshhpKE34wu1vG6Fiab0

If you want to play anecdote, you bigoted troll.

Posted on: 2016/5/7 1:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/26 13:40
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

Ok, someone was being creepy. I'm curious about what you found interesting about this article?

The comedy.

Posted on: 2016/5/6 21:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/5/6 21:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Interesting comment challenging America's tolerance.... where exactly is the "rest of the civilized world" you propose we join... it certainly is not the Muslim Countries you are referring too? Being gay is minimally a prison sentence, if not death. Russia, China, The African continent? South America? It can't be Western Europe because that culture has contributed nothing but pain, repression, death and destruction from the crusades. So where is the civilized world? Please enlighten us?

Simply referring to the parts of the world that don't have their heads up their ass when it comes to the civil rights of people. These bathroom laws are an embarrassment. I thought the good 'ol U.S. of A had moved away from discriminating against people for things they can't control, but I guess I was wrong.

You must be living in a fantasy world, surprising coming from the quote you left by J. Parow.

Posted on: 2016/5/6 21:23
Get on your bikes and ride !

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Ok, someone was being creepy. I'm curious about what you found interesting about this article?

Posted on: 2016/5/6 19:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/26 13:40
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/5/6 19:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
So why not make all bathrooms unisex? This solves the problem in a cleaner way.

You've obviously not put much thought into what you've written.

It should be fairly easy to counter my point then.

indecent exposure laws... urinals... cost analysis... etc. Think.

Explain.

Posted on: 2016/5/6 14:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/11/8 21:51
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

So there is no transgender abusing children then.

These people are merely "claiming" to be "transgender."

So with or without bathroom law, they will be prosecuted.

Posted on: 2016/5/6 13:57

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/6/2 11:06
From Scenic McGinley Square
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Interesting comment challenging America's tolerance.... where exactly is the "rest of the civilized world" you propose we join... it certainly is not the Muslim Countries you are referring too? Being gay is minimally a prison sentence, if not death. Russia, China, The African continent? South America? It can't be Western Europe because that culture has contributed nothing but pain, repression, death and destruction from the crusades. So where is the civilized world? Please enlighten us?

Simply referring to the parts of the world that don't have their heads up their ass when it comes to the civil rights of people. These bathroom laws are an embarrassment. I thought the good 'ol U.S. of A had moved away from discriminating against people for things they can't control, but I guess I was wrong.

Posted on: 2016/5/6 13:51
I eat fu*king hipsters and sh*t out fixie bikes.
-J.Parow

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/5/6 13:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/4/26 20:07
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Many of these SJWs are sick people, but luckily the rise of Trump has shown that millions of people don't buy into their bullshit and are fighting back.

Yes, millions of people are fighting back. Ten, to be precise. So... 3% of the country (or around 6% to 8% of people eligible to vote.) In the end, Trump's biggest accomplishment will be that he was odious enough to get Clinton elected - and that is saying something.

Posted on: 2016/5/6 13:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Now this is explains the odd comments on this thread ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcXczsp_Z2M

Many of these SJWs are sick people, but luckily the rise of Trump has shown that millions of people don't buy into their bullshit and are fighting back.

Posted on: 2016/5/6 4:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Oh... wait George Carlin would like to weigh in now,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkhUivqzWv0

Posted on: 2016/5/6 3:27