Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
159 user(s) are online (149 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 159

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 8 9 10 (11) 12 13 14 ... 17 »

Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

heights wrote:
Quote:

Atsushi wrote:
It must be pretty tough to be a bigot these days....

You're right, but it seems there is lots of help out here with everyone bashing Yvonne. I cannot believe how many on this thread are trying to stifle Yvonne's free thinking.

Nobody is doing any such thing. Yvonne is free to think anything she wants. That doesn't mean people have to accept her thoughts or ideas. In fact, no one should accept ANY of her ideas, but that's a different topic.

What people are doing (more frequently, and in many more topics, thankfully) is calling her out for her bigoted, ignorant remarks. That's not stifling her "free thinking" but rather people pointing out all that is wrong with her thinking.

Posted on: 2016/5/3 23:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Atsushi wrote:

You're right, but it seems there is lots of help out here with everyone bashing Yvonne. I cannot believe how many on this thread are trying to stifle Yvonne's free thinking.

Posted on: 2016/5/3 22:29
Get on your bikes and ride !

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

caj11 wrote:
Quote:

Man Follows Woman Into Restroom Over 'Perceived' Gender
"You didn't look like a girl when I saw you enter," man says

A North Texas woman said she was followed into a public restroom at a hospital by a man who didn't believe she was female.

Jessica Rush said it happened last Thursday while she was being treated for an injured arm at Baylor Medical Center in Frisco. Rush, who is from The Colony, said she was about to enter a stall when she noticed a man following her into the restroom.

Source

The second story is just ridiculous. Okay, so he thought the woman that he FOLLOWED into the woman's restroom LOOKED like a man, but didn't he stop and think that HE looked like a man too, and it would be wrong for him to go into the woman's restroom? If there's one thing hospitals have plenty of, it's security and that's who he should have contacted if he was so concerned. Not appoint himself a bathroom cop.

In any case, how's boycott of Target going? The parking lot in Jersey City didn't look any less full when I drove by yesterday.

There are dumb-asses everywhere and one incident or a handful of incidents doesn't make it a worldwide epidemic. Some people don't believe in the human condition, whereby we will always have rapist, criminals, terrorists, bullies, extremists, domestic violence etc etc ... thankfully they are all in the minority for a greater percentage of us to enjoy our lives ... we will never have a zero percent on crime or idiots out there.

Posted on: 2016/5/3 22:09
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/30 19:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

A North Texas woman said she was followed into a public restroom at a hospital by a man who didn't believe she was female.

Jessica Rush said it happened last Thursday while she was being treated for an injured arm at Baylor Medical Center in Frisco. Rush, who is from The Colony, said she was about to enter a stall when she noticed a man following her into the restroom.

Source

The second story is just ridiculous. Okay, so he thought the woman that he FOLLOWED into the woman's restroom LOOKED like a man, but didn't he stop and think that HE looked like a man too, and it would be wrong for him to go into the woman's restroom? If there's one thing hospitals have plenty of, it's security and that's who he should have contacted if he was so concerned. Not appoint himself a bathroom cop.

In any case, how's boycott of Target going? The parking lot in Jersey City didn't look any less full when I drove by yesterday.

Posted on: 2016/5/3 21:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/29 1:10
Group:
Registered Users
The consequences of ignorance:

BRADLEY, Ill. (WLS) -- Bradley police say they were called to a Target store Monday afternoon about an active shooter, but no weapon was found.

Police said 39-year-old Michael Merichko was taken into custody after the 1 p.m. emergency call and charged with disorderly conduct. Police say he caused a disturbance while protesting Target's transgender bathroom policy.

Source

Source

Posted on: 2016/5/3 20:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/5/9 11:15
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
How N.J. businesses handle transgender bathroom policies, Sorry bigots, no more shopping for you!

Yvonne is going to be very busy monitoring all those bathrooms.

Posted on: 2016/5/3 16:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/11/8 21:51
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/5/3 16:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/5/7 3:26
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Okay, who wants to see!!

This looks so good

Posted on: 2016/5/3 15:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/3/22 6:01
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

papadage wrote:
Bull. I was a latchekey kid in JC in the late 70s and early 80s. What you talk about is moral hyperventilating, leavened with a lot of paranoia and a nice dash of ant-trans bigotry.

I too was a latchkey kid, and the biggest threat to my safety was that I might burn the house down.

what can I say? I liked grilled cheeses.

Posted on: 2016/5/3 15:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
How N.J. businesses handle transgender bathroom policies, Sorry bigots, no more shopping for you!

Posted on: 2016/5/3 15:21

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/6/29 13:16
From the village/jc!
Group:
Registered Users
You don't have a problem with transgendered. LOL, you have a problem with some rapist using the wrong bathroom and we can't have that, so your solution is to have the rapist use the correct bathroom and everything's fine now. Are you huffing lead?

Posted on: 2016/5/3 15:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
187 responses, wow. Sorry, if you think cursing and calling me names will force me to back away. I am retired now but I still advocate for abused children who faces I still remember. Target and others will be protecting rapists. Years ago, I was speaking with an educator from Ireland. She told me she was impressed how the USA passed so many laws protecting children. This one action will undo that. We live in a latchkey society where children are vulnerable between 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM.

You'd get better bang for your buck if you spoke up against the Catholic Church compared to bathrooms.

Why not focus on bathrooms in the Catholic Church and kill two birds with one stone?

Posted on: 2016/5/2 20:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/10/6 14:50
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
Bull. I was a latchekey kid in JC in the late 70s and early 80s. What you talk about is moral hyperventilating, leavened with a lot of paranoia and a nice dash of ant-trans bigotry.

Posted on: 2016/5/2 20:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
187 responses, wow. Sorry, if you think cursing and calling me names will force me to back away. I am retired now but I still advocate for abused children who faces I still remember. Target and others will be protecting rapists. Years ago, I was speaking with an educator from Ireland. She told me she was impressed how the USA passed so many laws protecting children. This one action will undo that. We live in a latchkey society where children are vulnerable between 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM.

Posted on: 2016/5/2 18:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/18 19:17
From Way Downtown
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

JSleeze wrote:
Quote:

JCbiscuit wrote:

Now can we please kill this thread?

You waited 48 hours to respond to the last post, just as its about to roll off the screen, and you wonder why it isn't dead?!?

My thoughts exactly.

ha. okay. guilty.

crap. I bumped it again.

Posted on: 2016/5/2 16:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JSleeze wrote:
Quote:

JCbiscuit wrote:

You waited 48 hours to respond to the last post, just as its about to roll off the screen, and you wonder why it isn't dead?!?

My thoughts exactly.

Posted on: 2016/5/2 3:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/4/26 20:07
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCbiscuit wrote:

Posted on: 2016/5/2 1:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
tangentially related. kasich says some people are probably born gay. i say why does it matter whether someone is born gay or decides to be gay.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/29/politics/john-kasich-california-gay/

Posted on: 2016/5/2 1:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Why not make every bathroom unisex? What's the big deal?

Posted on: 2016/5/2 1:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/17 17:42
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

JCbiscuit wrote:
In the meantime, we can but wonder in dismay as to why conservatives are so obsessed with genitalia.

Shit, that's easy. They were raised to think sex and sexuality is evil, so when they have "urges", they think they have to repress them, leading to those urges ultimately expressing themselves in nasty ways. And particularly nasty ways if those urges are not straight. As numerous Conservatives have shown, the loudest of them are often the closet cases or philanderers.

Posted on: 2016/5/1 23:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/18 19:17
From Way Downtown
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
For all the non-believers, here again is the youtube link on transgender men assaulting women in lockerrooms, bathrooms, etc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzwMJAFWLtQ

That isn't a video that involves a single transgender individual. This was a fact pointed out to you before.

If the people think they are transgender and commits sexual crimes against females, who are you to say otherwise?

Here are some of the transgender people in the video who committed crimes:

Norwood Smith Burnes: dressed as a women to expose himself to children
Mark Lazarus: dressed as a woman to assault a woman in a public bathroom
Christopher Hambrook: dressed as a woman to enter two women?s shelter and sexually assaulted women.

Do you even know the f#$king difference between someone dressed in opposite gender clothes and being transgendered?
You are really ignorant or just hateful but most likely both.

I vote both.

Now can we please kill this thread? There is no fixing stupid. Homophobes and bigots will not be swayed by reason. We just have to wait for them to grow old and die, taking their twisted interpretation of the teachings of a magical sky ghost with them.

In the meantime, we can but wonder in dismay as to why conservatives are so obsessed with genitalia.

Posted on: 2016/5/1 23:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/10/2 19:00
From Jersey Cxxx
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

anonymess wrote:
Quote:

r_pinkowitz wrote:

Norwood Smith Burnes: dressed as a women in order to expose himself to children
Mark Lazarus: dressed as a woman in order to assault a woman in a public bathroom
Christopher Hambrook: dressed as a woman in order to enter two women?s shelter and sexually assaulted women.

I see your point, Yvonne...

I don't get the relationship to the argument. I can dress up as a woman and use the women's room. Or you can dress as a man and use the men's room. What does transgender have to do with that?

Besides, what's the big deal? No one can really see anything anyway. If you're gone to Broadway shows, women use the men's room all the time because the women's room is too crowded during intermission. I have no problem with that.

Exactly....and the people she quoted were not dressing up as women because they were transgender.

Posted on: 2016/4/28 23:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/11/21 2:00
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

r_pinkowitz wrote:

Mark Lazarus: dressed as a woman in order to assault a woman in a public bathroom
Christopher Hambrook: dressed as a woman in order to enter two women?s shelter and sexually assaulted women.

I don't get the relationship to the argument. I can dress up as a woman and use the women's room. Or you can dress as a man and use the men's room. What does transgender have to do with that?

Besides, what's the big deal? No one can really see anything anyway. If you're gone to Broadway shows, women use the men's room all the time because the women's room is too crowded during intermission. I have no problem with that.

Posted on: 2016/4/28 23:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/10/2 19:00
From Jersey Cxxx
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
For all the non-believers, here again is the youtube link on transgender men assaulting women in lockerrooms, bathrooms, etc.

That isn't a video that involves a single transgender individual. This was a fact pointed out to you before.

If the people think they are transgender and commits sexual crimes against females, who are you to say otherwise?

Christopher Hambrook: dressed as a woman to enter two women?s shelter and sexually assaulted women.

Let me fix this for you...

Posted on: 2016/4/28 22:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/21 23:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

Do you even know the f#$king difference between someone dressed in opposite gender clothes and being transgendered?
You are really ignorant or just hateful but most likely both.

Posted on: 2016/4/28 22:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

Posted on: 2016/4/28 22:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

some people need to get a job or a hobby - especially those that are retired and have nothing to do but peddle fear!

Posted on: 2016/4/28 22:23
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

OneSkirt wrote:
The very last thing a trans person wants to do in 99.9% of cases is attract unwanted attention to themselves by behaving badly in a public restroom...

Its not like the public bathroom is a social club. People go in to do what nature requires, clean up and get out.
are you sure the bathroom is not a social club. when i was in thailand, women followed me into the men's room on several occassions and none of the other men seemed to mind.

#notsohumblebrag

you realize they just wanted your money, right?

Posted on: 2016/4/28 21:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/5 14:18
From Exchange Place
Group:
Registered Users
"Thank you, Donald ? I really appreciate it. And by the way, Ted, nobody got molested."

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainm ... athroom-article-1.2616118

Posted on: 2016/4/28 21:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

Posted on: 2016/4/28 20:36
Dos A Cero

« 1 ... 8 9 10 (11) 12 13 14 ... 17 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017