Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
114 user(s) are online (101 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 114

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 11 12 13 (14) 15 16 17 »

Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/5/7 3:26
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/4/27 18:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/29 1:10
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

jerseymom wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Man rapes 12 year old girl in CVS bathroom

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-tex ... d-rape-at-CVS-6794669.php

Former Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert sentenced to 15 months in prison for covering up sexual abuse allegations

BY DAVID BOROFF NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Updated: Wednesday, April 27, 2016, 1:20 PM

Former Speaker of the HouseDennis Hastert was sentenced to 15 months in prison on Wednesday by a judge who described him as a "serial child molester."

Source

What does that have to do with sexual predators entering Target or another store and viciously raping a young child? Yes, Hastert is a sexual predator and he was able to find victims without bring notice to himself for a long time. I am sure if he was a regular joe, he would find his victims the old fashion way. Boy, you sure drank the kool-aid of the culture, jerseymom. Although, I suggest you drop the mom part, because real moms fight for their children not hand them over to predators.

Yvonne, despite your claims, my child is safer in a Target bathroom than at my local Catholic church. If Target had more than 16,000 claims of sex abuse, it would likely close, right? By your own logic, why would any "good mother" take their child to church? If anyone is drinking Kool-Aid, madam, it is you, by the bucketful I might add.

In the U.S. alone, 16,787 people have come forward to say that they were abused by priests as children between 1950 and 2012, according to the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, the organization for the Catholic hierarchy in the country. Those figures are incomplete. The data excludes, for unclear reasons, any people who came forward in 2003. The conference also counts only allegations it determined were ?not implausible? or ?credible.?

Source

Verified statistics don't misrepresent the truth - they illuminate it. Bigots and homophobes are unable to grasp that simple fact.

Posted on: 2016/4/27 18:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Haizum wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

I know this is futile but:

Yvonne, how does keeping transgender people out of the public bathroom of their gender identity prevent such a horrible crime?

An overwhelming majority of sexual crimes against children are committed by cisgender, heterosexual men that the child victim knows, not by a stranger in a bathroom. I don't see you advocating for all men to be segregated away from under-aged relatives, banning men from being sports coaches, or required police supervision of priest and child interaction.

Calling people evil for having a different viewpoint than you affirms the weakness of your argument.

It is particularly abhorrent to use "child safety" as an mask for your bigotry. It's like holding a fundraiser for cancer research and spending the money on a shopping spree for yourself. It boils down to narcissism.

Lastly, it's clear that you don't know any transgender people, because I believe your views would be different. Get back to us when you're a little less ignorant on the topic.

And you don't know about sexual assault. I have seen students assaulted. You are just repeating chosen words to be political correct. But nowhere has anyone asked law enforcement officials about their opinions. Even school districts have been sued for not providing a safe environment. There are known students with violent behavior who have raped other students. We are pretending only good kind transgenders will use females restrooms. Just ignore the crimes committed by some transgender and pretend regular sexual offenders will not use the females room.

Posted on: 2016/4/27 18:21

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/9/12 16:59
From 2nd St.
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

I know this is futile but:

Yvonne, how does keeping transgender people out of the public bathroom of their gender identity prevent such a horrible crime?

An overwhelming majority of sexual crimes against children are committed by cisgender, heterosexual men that the child victim knows, not by a stranger in a bathroom. I don't see you advocating for all men to be segregated away from under-aged relatives, banning men from being sports coaches, or required police supervision of priest and child interaction.

Calling people evil for having a different viewpoint than you affirms the weakness of your argument.

It is particularly abhorrent to use "child safety" as an mask for your bigotry. It's like holding a fundraiser for cancer research and spending the money on a shopping spree for yourself. It boils down to narcissism.

Lastly, it's clear that you don't know any transgender people, because I believe your views would be different. Get back to us when you're a little less ignorant on the topic.

Posted on: 2016/4/27 17:54

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/3/3 3:12
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jerseymom wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

Former Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert sentenced to 15 months in prison for covering up sexual abuse allegations

Former Speaker of the HouseDennis Hastert was sentenced to 15 months in prison on Wednesday by a judge who described him as a "serial child molester."

Source

This is why there needs to be Republican-only bathrooms to ensure that the rest of us don't get molested in the bathroom from these pervs.

Posted on: 2016/4/27 17:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jerseymom wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

Source

What does that have to do with sexual predators entering Target or another store and viciously raping a young child? Yes, Hastert is a sexual predator and he was able to find victims without bring notice to himself for a long time. I am sure if he was a regular joe, he would find his victims the old fashion way. Boy, you sure drank the kool-aid of the culture, jerseymom. Although, I suggest you drop the mom part, because real moms fight for their children not hand them over to predators.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/30 19:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I find it amazing how people who pretend to have strong convictions hide behind phony names. What cowards! But when not if a child is raped in the future at places like Target, no one can point their fingers at you. What gutless people.

It's been said before but I fail to see how any laws regarding transgendered individuals using public restrooms are going to make a difference in preventing ANY kind of sexual crime against anyone. Furthermore, if any such law was passed, please tell me how it will be enforced? Would we need to show our birth certificates to someone in order to use the restroom?

Finally, there have been calls to boycott places like Target, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, Duane Reade and just about every grocery store chain at one time or another. Please tell me where I'm supposed to buy my cleaning supplies? The crap they sell at the dollar stores just doesn't cut it.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

Source

Posted on: 2016/4/27 17:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/21 23:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I find it amazing how people who pretend to have strong convictions hide behind phony names. What cowards! But when not if a child is raped in the future at places like Target, no one can point their fingers at you. What gutless people.

Well lucky for everyone here that we know exactly who the bigot is.

Posted on: 2016/4/27 17:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/1 5:25
Group:
Registered Users
The only gutless coward here is you, condemning a group of people you don't like for crimes they haven't committed.

Posted on: 2016/4/27 17:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/4/27 17:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/9/29 17:41
Group:
Registered Users
Additional places for bigots to boycott. Good luck. Link at the bottom, but I'll save you a click:

If you don?t want your money to go to a company that openly supports transgender people, you can?t buy an iPhone, eat an Egg McMuffin, drink a Sprite, stock up Budweiser, or fill your prescriptions at either of the nation?s two largest pharmacy chains because Apple, McDonald?s, Coca-Cola, Anheuser-Busch, Walgreens, and CVS all scored a 100 on the HRC index.

Good luck flying anywhere without putting money in the coffers of companies that proudly endorse LGBT rights. American, United, Southwest, JetBlue, and Alaska Airlines all earned top marks, as did Boeing. If you decide to travel by car instead, be sure you?re not in a vehicle manufactured by Ford, GM, Toyota, Nissan, or Volkswagen.

Without a car, you will have to wear non-Nike shoes to walk to your local ATM, where you should withdraw all of your money because most major banks?including Chase, Bank of America, Citi, and Wells Fargo?have a 100 on the CEI. Get used to paying with cash because you will have to shred your credit cards. Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and Discover all have a perfect rating, too.

The only problem: Your options for offloading that cash are fairly limited if you don?t want any of it to go toward a world in which transgender people can pee in peace. Build your own furniture because IKEA?s a no-go but do not get the tools for it at Home Depot. You can?t buy clothes at JCPenney, Sears, Nordstrom, or, of course, Target, nor can you purchase food sold by General Mills, Kellogg, Kraft, or Kroger.

After withdrawing from public life and buying most of your goods in cash from local artisans, you will probably find yourself in need of decent home entertainment. But if you oppose trans-friendly businesses, you will have to do without a DirecTV or even a Sirius XM Radio subscription.

The good news is you can watch movies but there?s a catch. Five of the six major film production companies?Sony, Universal, Paramount, Disney, and Warner Bros.?all have a 100 on the CEI.

And last but not least, if you are so upset with Target for allying themselves with the transgender community that you?re willing to boycott, you may have to stop reading this article right now and unplug your Internet. Comcast, AT&T, and Time Warner all have transgender-inclusive policies. There?d be no more #BoycottTarget movement, sure, but at least you?d be consistent.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles ... -friendly-businesses.html

Posted on: 2016/4/27 17:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
If it happens in your property, can I sue? What does that have to do with allowing transgenders into whatever bathroom they choose? Because it fits your narrative?

What would you say if a transgender was there to stop the rape? Would you change your tune? I somehow doubt it.

Posted on: 2016/4/27 17:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

I_heart_JC wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

if only there was a law in place that would make raping 12-year-olds illegal!

And you will help these criminals by allowing any man in a women's restroom. It is the reason any one who supports this is cooperating with evil.

Yoo-hooooo - empirical evidence...

"Experts on crime, like the police, state over and over again that NDOs (non-discrimination ordinances) do not result in an increase in sexual assault or rape. Spokesmen for police departments in Iowa, Hawaii, Colorado, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Texas have all gone on record stating that NDOs do not result in an increase in the number of reported rapes or sexual assaults in their jurisdictions.

In fact, 17 states and 200 cities have such NDOs in place, and have not had an increase in sexual assault.

Similarly, experts who advocate for sexual assault victims in these states with gender identity inclusive NDOs state the same thing: NDOs which include gender identity do not result in an increase in the number of reported sexual assaults.

The Actual Numbers Make it Clear why Anecdotes are just Anecdotes

When looking at this statistically, it is pretty easy to understand why this is true statistically. Over the 35 year history of NDOs protecting transgender people all over the world, only one case of a person abusing an NDO and committing sexual assault (in Canada) has ever been found, even by those most interested in demonizing transgender people.

Think about that for a moment.

Every NDO, every person, every bathroom, every day, every trip to the loo, for 35 years, and it?s happened once in the entire world."

Debunking Bathroom Myths

Posted on: 2016/4/27 17:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

drifterx wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

And how exactly does the stupid NC law help in this case? What does this case even have to do with transgenders?

If a woman/child is sexually assaulted can Target be sue if it happens on their property?

Posted on: 2016/4/27 16:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

caj11 wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Nearly 700,000 people have signed a petition to boycott Target. This was done in 6 days. Apparently, many people have my views, Pebble.

Whoop di doo! 700,000 people! OMG. There have been numerous other petitions to boycott Target for other reasons but their sales don't seem to be suffering at all. What other stores should be boycotted?

Actually it is 890,204 signatures now and growing. I just checked.

And Target's stock price is up 0.47% today so far. What is your point?

Posted on: 2016/4/27 16:57

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

And how exactly does the stupid NC law help in this case? What does this case even have to do with transgenders?

Posted on: 2016/4/27 16:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

caj11 wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Nearly 700,000 people have signed a petition to boycott Target. This was done in 6 days. Apparently, many people have my views, Pebble.

Whoop di doo! 700,000 people! OMG. There have been numerous other petitions to boycott Target for other reasons but their sales don't seem to be suffering at all. What other stores should be boycotted?

Actually it is 890,204 signatures now and growing. I just checked.

Posted on: 2016/4/27 16:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

Posted on: 2016/4/27 16:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/4/27 16:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

I_heart_JC wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

And you will help these criminals by allowing any man in a women's restroom. It is the reason any one who supports this is cooperating with evil.

Posted on: 2016/4/27 16:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/3/22 6:01
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

Posted on: 2016/4/27 16:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/4/27 16:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
A survivor of rape speaks out about transgender restrooms.
http://thefederalist.com/2015/11/23/a ... ut-transgender-bathrooms/

Simple question... Do you want this person in the women's room:
Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/4/27 15:59
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
While I wholeheartedly agree with Voyeur's comment about "feeding the troll," the real danger tucked inside Yvonne's editorial are the misconceptions about child predators.

As JadedJC courageously pointed out (as a victim) - they are not most often the bogeyman or the guy digging through his junk in the woman's room, but rather, the coach, the priest, the teacher, that "cool dad" who lives next door. And one should remember to include women who are also child predators.

When Yvonne and her ilk start spouting off their unsubstantiated claims and absolute myths about child predators, they take the focus away from where it should be if you are truly interested in protecting children.

If you're following the Pingry story, here's a timely update that mirrors much of what JadedJC was talking about.

Posted on: 2016/4/27 15:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
A survivor of rape speaks out about transgender restrooms.
http://thefederalist.com/2015/11/23/a ... ut-transgender-bathrooms/

Posted on: 2016/4/27 15:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/7/7 21:36
Group:
Registered Users
Have you been in a women's restroom? There is no digging around for junk happening outside each enclosed stall, except maybe for lipstick or a brush in a handbag. WTF do you think actually goes on in there that something so aberrant wouldn't immediately freak everyone out because it is totally different from what people normally do in a public women's restroom. Which is go into a stall alone, and eliminate waste, alone.

Posted on: 2016/4/27 14:57

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/3/11 14:10
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Whiny do gooders w/o kids playing up the I'm so politically correct role.

Let some freak dig around for his junk in a public toilet while your innocent 12 yr old daughter is in there and then get back to us.

Posted on: 2016/4/27 14:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/27 0:25
Group:
Registered Users
Yvonne, you are an absolute batshit crazy asshole. I've always known that you have no clue what you're talking about, but this goes beyond the pale. Don't try to cloak your bigotry in fake concern for child sex abuse victims. You couldn't care less about the victims of predators, you only care about your bigoted views and being able to spew your hate. As someone who grew up across the street from the county's worst predator and was among his dozens of victims that included his own daughters, nieces and granddaughters, I can tell you I'm not the least bit fearful of a transgender person. The person I fear, who still makes my hackles rise, more than 40 years later is this:

-The "pillar" of the community who has been an upstanding member of his church and is very involved - too involved - with community youth activities. There is no sport or Sunday school class he won't coach or teach. I say ban churches before you ban transgender folks from restrooms. The biggest harbor and enabler of pedophiles has been the Catholic Fucking Church.

-The man who is too eager to play Santa Claus at every community event or party. (Around the same time there was a man, two counties over, named John Wayne Gacy who liked to dress up as a clown for kids parties). To this day Santa Clauses and clowns still creep me out big time.

-The overly friendly neighbor who is always popping over with with a six-pack to befriend parents and offer babysitting and car services when things get too hectic for the parents. "Oh, you'll be late picking Johnny up from his karate lesson because you have to first drop off Sarah at Girl Scouts? Why don't you go get Johnny, and I can drive Sarah to Girl Scouts. That's what neighbors do, we help each other out!"

-The same overly friendly neighbor who loves to befriend kids who aren't the popular ones at school or come from a troubled homes - the kids who tend to be lonely. He likes to give them lots of gifts.

-The same overly friendly neighbor who is always encouraging his granddaughters to invite their friends for sleepovers.

-The same overly friendly neighbor who goes over the top decorating his house on Halloween and gives out full sized Hershey bars to attract as many kids as possible.

This is how predators operate and get away with it for years, if not decades. They don't wear dresses and put on make-up. They set themselves up as model citizens of the community, so that no one will believe any accusations of wrongdoing. Not at first anyway. Children are too afraid to say anything because he's supposed to be one of the "good" guys, like a teacher, or fireman, or minister.

Posted on: 2016/4/27 14:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Just a reminder of the stupidity of this argument... Yvonne and the other right wing bigots want this person in the women's room:
Resized Image

and this person in the men's room:
Resized Image

Chew on that thought for a minute. For all of the arguments about who you are more comfortable peeing next to, Think it through a bit more.

Posted on: 2016/4/27 13:37
Dos A Cero

« 1 ... 11 12 13 (14) 15 16 17 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017