Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
81 user(s) are online (72 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 81

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: Jersey City councilwoman in tears
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/3 18:37
From DTJC
Group:
Banned
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

Lima17 wrote:
Mass transit can get you to city hall within an hour from anywhere in the city.

There is NO mass transit in JC. Yvonne said so using her REAL NAME, so it must be true!

She will not rest until Jersey City mirrors her urban paradise of half-full surface parking lots and nothing but medical offices. All bars, restaurants and anything even remotely fun or interesting will be driven out in the name of his holiness, Parking, and anybody under the age of 40 will not be allowed to lease or purchase property if she had her way. Baby boomers with multiple SUVs and old people are the only "acceptable" residents to her.

Posted on: 2016/3/16 16:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/17 17:42
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Lima17 wrote:

There is NO mass transit in JC. Yvonne said so using her REAL NAME, so it must be true!

Posted on: 2016/3/16 15:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/12/28 0:40
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I did not call Candice a racist, I said it is wrong for any taxpayer who do not live in the immediate Van Vorst or Paulus Hook area to have this ordinance. Public meetings have no time limit. As Councilwoman Watterman said when she voted, she understands why Candice proposed this ordinance but you are not giving a solution to the problem. The problem Watterman referred to where do people from other parts of the city park their cars? Voting yes on this ordinance means only the immediate residents of downtown counts, no one else matters. For the amount of money I have paid in taxes to JC, over the decades, I and others deserve better. My rights are just as important as others. Besides, I did not create the problem. The shortage of parking spaces lies with government. I have repeatedly spoken against the deals that do not address this problem. The ordinances that passed did not require developers to give parking as a courtesy. Instead, the developers who received lucrative tax abatements are charging for it. When Candice voted to reduce parking she is also part of the problem.I am only being attacked because I have the courage to speak my mind using my real name and people here on this blog, don't. They use phony names.

Posted on: 2016/3/16 15:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/3 18:37
From DTJC
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I did not call Candice a racist, I said it is wrong for any taxpayer who do not live in the immediate Van Vorst or Paulus Hook area to have this ordinance. Public meetings have no time limit. As Councilwoman Watterman said when she voted, she understands why Candice proposed this ordinance but you are not giving a solution to the problem. The problem Watterman referred to where do people from other parts of the city park their cars? Voting yes on this ordinance means only the immediate residents of downtown counts, no one else matters. For the amount of money I have paid in taxes to JC, over the decades, I and others deserve better. My rights are just as important as others. Besides, I did not create the problem. The shortage of parking spaces lies with government. I have repeatedly spoken against the deals that do not address this problem. The ordinances that passed did not require developers to give parking as a courtesy. Instead, the developers who received lucrative tax abatements are charging for it. When Candice voted to reduce parking she is also part of the problem.I am only being attacked because I have the courage to speak my mind using my real name and people here on this blog, don't. They use phony names.

Again...just because you're "really old" and "you've been here a long time" doesn't mean it's incumbent on the city to keep supplying you with free parking. Society changes, demographics change, it can't stay 1970 forever. Get over your sense of entitlement and spare your parking holy wars for some city in the midwest or some other suburb in NJ.

Posted on: 2016/3/16 15:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/3/16 15:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Jersey City councilwoman in tears after people claim ?racism? on parking ordinance

Check out video here

Is it ANY surprise that Yvonne was one of the agitators promoting that line of objections against the proposed ordinance?

Not remotely a surprise at all. That woman lies about topics she knows little to nothing about. When she can't get her way, she makes up even more lies in order to push backwards agendas.

It really is a shame that she is the squeaky wheel since this city can't move forward with her ideas.

Posted on: 2016/3/16 14:53
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/7 4:19
Group:
Registered Users
Yvonne is already making a strong showing for "Shit Stirrer of the Year 2016" let's see if she can make if a repeat of last year and every single year before that.

Posted on: 2016/3/16 4:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Jersey City councilwoman in tears after people claim ?racism? on parking ordinance

Check out video here

Is it ANY surprise that Yvonne was one of the agitators promoting that line of objections against the proposed ordinance?

Posted on: 2016/3/16 3:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
This is old news and is already discussed in another thread. This thread should be deleted.

Posted on: 2016/3/15 20:17

Jersey City councilwoman in tears
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users

Check out video here

Posted on: 2016/3/15 20:11

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017