Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
118 user(s) are online (102 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 118

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Ramsey Rt 17 Station
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/5/18 13:37
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

FamousMortimer wrote:
Former long term resident of Ramsey here - the Rt. 17 train station is honestly pretty low traffic most of the time. It never really took off to the degree that was initially projected.

The real competition is for parking passes for the Main Street lots because those are generally more convenient for most residents of the town - it really depends on where in town you want to buy.

Thank you!

Posted on: 2016/3/9 14:39

Re: Ramsey Rt 17 Station

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/6/15 4:01
From Downtown
Group:
Registered Users
Former long term resident of Ramsey here - the Rt. 17 train station is honestly pretty low traffic most of the time. It never really took off to the degree that was initially projected.

The real competition is for parking passes for the Main Street lots because those are generally more convenient for most residents of the town - it really depends on where in town you want to buy.

Posted on: 2016/3/8 21:52

Ramsey Rt 17 Station
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/5/18 13:37
Group:
Registered Users
Me and my fiance are considering making the move up to Ramsey partly due to the express train that runs from the Ramsey Rt 17 station, but I wanted to see if anyone knows what this station might be like during rush hour. I see that it has nearly 1,300 parking spots - which is great - but I wonder if it's a nightmare getting in or out of.

We'll probably go as far as staying over nearby and checking it out one morning for ourselves, but in the meantime, any advice/knowledge of that station would be a huge help.

Thanks!

Posted on: 2016/3/8 17:13

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017