Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
64 user(s) are online (59 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 64

more...




Browsing this Thread:   2 Anonymous Users




« 1 (2) 3 »


Re: Santiago Calatrava on his soon-to-be-opened WTC Transit Hub
#40
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/2/20 18:20
Last Login :
2023/11/26 22:12
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2719
Offline

At last! Oculus mall is open for business

DOWNTOWN EXPRESS - August 16, 2016

BY COLIN MIXSON

The long-awaited debut of the Oculus transit hub’s retail stores drew massive crowds into the splendor of the $4-billion Santiago Calatrava-designed concourse, where locals as well as tourists gawked at the new mall’s many high-class outlets.

“I like upscale window-shopping,” said Stuyvesant Town resident Jacqueline Seltzer.

Seltzer was lured to the opening by a promotion offered by cosmetic retailer Kiehl’s, which opened along with dozens of other up-scale shops at noon on Tuesday, and provided the 50 first customers with coupons valued at up to $500.

Read more:  http://www.downtownexpress.com/2016/0 ... all-is-open-for-business/


Posted on: 2016/8/17 4:13
 Top 


Re: Santiago Calatrava on his soon-to-be-opened WTC Transit Hub
#39
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/9/19 17:59
Last Login :
2017/4/18 17:32
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 486
Offline
I found it kind of...underwhelming. Maybe it's the unfinished, construction-zone vibe, or that it was obviously designed as a shopping mall, but I agree - it seemed smaller and less awe-inspiring than the outside (and the hype) would have you believe. The comparisons to Grand Central are absurd; when you go there, you feel elevated, and have a sense you're in an important place doing important things (even if you're really just on the way to the chiropractor). In the oculus, I didn't feel much of anything except anger at the tools who built it.

Posted on: 2016/3/4 14:17
 Top 


Re: Santiago Calatrava on his soon-to-be-opened WTC Transit Hub
#38
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/4/15 3:58
Last Login :
2019/5/9 22:13
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 973
Offline
Checked it out on my way home - it actually felt smaller than I thought. Perhaps that was because part of it is still walled off, and there were lots of people there.

I have to admit it is pretty cool standing under (or in) the oculus - the design and flow / feel is really nice.

However, once I took a few steps and got back on the usual nyc downtown streets, the oculus felt surreal, and perhaps out of place.

Posted on: 2016/3/4 2:07
 Top 


Re: Santiago Calatrava on his soon-to-be-opened WTC Transit Hub
#37
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2007/11/15 21:43
Last Login :
2020/3/22 6:01
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 805
Offline
so, has anyone gone through yet?


Posted on: 2016/3/3 21:15
 Top 


Re: Santiago Calatrava on his soon-to-be-opened WTC Transit Hub
#36
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2010/8/17 1:45
Last Login :
2020/8/26 13:40
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 3141
Offline
Quote:

SRhia wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

SRhia wrote:
...
how do they expect to evacuate people with those tiny stairs in case of an emergency???


Press emergency stop on the escalators?




Have you notice how narrow are those escalators? One-person width. How do you evacuate the place during rush hour is there's an emergency?

The whole thing is a trap!


No more a trap than most subway platforms. And I've had plenty of people push by me on narrow elevators (Grove for example). If people are foolish enough to try to get down when everyone is rushing up - they'll get trampled.

Agree that it's a risk though - and they could have designed the space better. Personally, I avoid rush hour on the PATH.

Posted on: 2016/3/3 20:49
 Top 


Re: Santiago Calatrava on his soon-to-be-opened WTC Transit Hub
#35
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/11/30 12:46
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1907
Offline
Quote:

Voyeur wrote:
Quote:

Voyeur wrote:
Given that today was the stated opening date for the hub, I was expecting the Oculus to be open this morning. Of course it wasn't.

The barriers have been taken down, but the area is still roped off. All they achieved was to create a huge glut of humanity as everyone slowed down to gawk. What are the chances it is open for the evening commute tonight?


Oculus opening at 3pm today, per the WTC Facebook page:

The World Trade Center Transportation Hub Oculus ? the iconic centerpiece of the sprawling transit facility ? will partially open at 3 p.m. on March 3, providing an enhanced commuter experience for PATH riders traveling to and from Wall Street and other New York City destinations, as well as those who live in and visit the downtown area.

This spring, the Port Authority?s Board of Commissioners is planning an opening ceremony as the Oculus becomes fully operational, including the eastern linkages to the Metropolitan Transit Authority?s Fulton Street Transit Center and the 11 New York City subway lines that the MTA facility serves.

The March 3 opening will provide the 100,000 riders that use the PATH facility daily with below-ground, climate-controlled access to a new entrance at the corner of Liberty and Church streets, a few blocks from Wall Street. In subsequent weeks, the eastern entrance to the Oculus will open, providing PATH riders with direct access to Church Street and to the Fulton Street Transit Center. In late spring, the new access from the Oculus to the corner of Vesey and Church streets will open.

The transportation hub and Oculus ? designed by Spanish architect Santiago Calatrava ? will serve as a 21st century, state-of-the-art transit center and represents the most integrated network of underground pedestrian connections to mass transit lines in New York City.


Why 3 PM? Would it it have killed them to open it at midnight.. or even 9 AM?

Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things but it's just another symptom to the disease that is the PATH

Posted on: 2016/3/3 19:38
 Top 


Re: Santiago Calatrava on his soon-to-be-opened WTC Transit Hub
#34
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/10/15 17:32
Last Login :
2017/5/17 13:40
From Heights
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 797
Offline
It sure didn't look ready to open when I ambled from my train this morning. But they still have over an hour!

Hopefully it will be done by the time I get to use it - the entrances for those of us who work north of the WTC site note planned to open until later this spring. The reviews are starting to come in, for anyone who's interested http://ny.curbed.com/2016/3/3/1115268 ... -hub-architecture-reviews

Posted on: 2016/3/3 18:51
 Top 


Re: Santiago Calatrava on his soon-to-be-opened WTC Transit Hub
#33
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2014/9/19 1:29
Last Login :
2020/3/12 17:59
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 200
Offline
Quote:

Voyeur wrote:
Given that today was the stated opening date for the hub, I was expecting the Oculus to be open this morning. Of course it wasn't.

The barriers have been taken down, but the area is still roped off. All they achieved was to create a huge glut of humanity as everyone slowed down to gawk. What are the chances it is open for the evening commute tonight?


Oculus opening at 3pm today, per the WTC Facebook page:

The World Trade Center Transportation Hub Oculus ? the iconic centerpiece of the sprawling transit facility ? will partially open at 3 p.m. on March 3, providing an enhanced commuter experience for PATH riders traveling to and from Wall Street and other New York City destinations, as well as those who live in and visit the downtown area.

This spring, the Port Authority?s Board of Commissioners is planning an opening ceremony as the Oculus becomes fully operational, including the eastern linkages to the Metropolitan Transit Authority?s Fulton Street Transit Center and the 11 New York City subway lines that the MTA facility serves.

The March 3 opening will provide the 100,000 riders that use the PATH facility daily with below-ground, climate-controlled access to a new entrance at the corner of Liberty and Church streets, a few blocks from Wall Street. In subsequent weeks, the eastern entrance to the Oculus will open, providing PATH riders with direct access to Church Street and to the Fulton Street Transit Center. In late spring, the new access from the Oculus to the corner of Vesey and Church streets will open.

The transportation hub and Oculus ? designed by Spanish architect Santiago Calatrava ? will serve as a 21st century, state-of-the-art transit center and represents the most integrated network of underground pedestrian connections to mass transit lines in New York City.

Posted on: 2016/3/3 15:49
 Top 


Re: Santiago Calatrava on his soon-to-be-opened WTC Transit Hub
#32
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2014/9/19 1:29
Last Login :
2020/3/12 17:59
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 200
Offline
Given that today was the stated opening date for the hub, I was expecting the Oculus to be open this morning. Of course it wasn't.

The barriers have been taken down, but the area is still roped off. All they achieved was to create a huge glut of humanity as everyone slowed down to gawk. What are the chances it is open for the evening commute tonight?

Posted on: 2016/3/3 15:16
 Top 


Re: Santiago Calatrava on his soon-to-be-opened WTC Transit Hub
#31
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2005/3/21 20:01
Last Login :
2020/9/5 14:18
From Exchange Place
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1397
Offline
Those escalators are narrow. I thought the old ones were wider. I don't know why they don't put in more stairs or escalators. It is awful on weekends there.

Posted on: 2016/3/3 15:10
 Top 


Re: Santiago Calatrava on his soon-to-be-opened WTC Transit Hub
#30
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/9/19 17:59
Last Login :
2017/4/18 17:32
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 486
Offline
Restrooms! I didn't think of that. If there are, I'm sure they're impossible to find and guarded by bored-looking "security" people with no other discernible function, just to jack up costs some more.

Posted on: 2016/3/3 15:07
 Top 


Re: Santiago Calatrava on his soon-to-be-opened WTC Transit Hub
#29
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/4/15 3:58
Last Login :
2019/5/9 22:13
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 973
Offline
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

SRhia wrote:
...
how do they expect to evacuate people with those tiny stairs in case of an emergency???


Press emergency stop on the escalators?




Have you notice how narrow are those escalators? One-person width. How do you evacuate the place during rush hour is there's an emergency?

The whole thing is a trap!

Posted on: 2016/3/3 14:45
 Top 


Re: Santiago Calatrava on his soon-to-be-opened WTC Transit Hub
#28
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/11/14 2:38
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 3792
Offline
i hope there are at least restrooms.

Posted on: 2016/3/3 14:14
 Top 


Re: Santiago Calatrava on his soon-to-be-opened WTC Transit Hub
#27
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2006/10/23 18:47
Last Login :
2018/2/27 0:25
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 901
Offline

Posted on: 2016/3/3 14:11
 Top 


Re: Santiago Calatrava on his soon-to-be-opened WTC Transit Hub
#26
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2007/9/1 14:14
Last Login :
2021/3/15 20:01
From Downtown - H.P. area
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 473
Offline
Quote:

CatDog wrote:
As a cellar-dwelling peon, I'm so glad that $4 billion were spent on an underground spaceship that brightens my miserable existence for 5 minutes.


He said "the minute I am here." You get one, not five.

Posted on: 2016/3/2 22:30
 Top 


Re: Santiago Calatrava on his soon-to-be-opened WTC Transit Hub
#25
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2010/8/17 1:45
Last Login :
2020/8/26 13:40
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 3141
Offline
Quote:

SRhia wrote:
...
how do they expect to evacuate people with those tiny stairs in case of an emergency???


Press emergency stop on the escalators?



Posted on: 2016/3/2 22:26
 Top 


Re: Santiago Calatrava on his soon-to-be-opened WTC Transit Hub
#24
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/3/19 15:20
Last Login :
2020/6/2 11:06
From Scenic McGinley Square
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 709
Offline
Look on the plus side, if the place collapses everyone will be buried in white marble. We could have the fanciest coffins around

Posted on: 2016/3/2 16:21
 Top 


Re: Santiago Calatrava on his soon-to-be-opened WTC Transit Hub
#23
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/4/15 3:58
Last Login :
2019/5/9 22:13
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 973
Offline
I just want to add what a great idea and design is the Hoboken track at WTC - it was such a narrow slit of platform, with barely any stairs leading up to exit (since all the escalators are going going down, never up, on the saturdays I end up on that track).

I mean it's such a great community building experience every time I'm stuck on the platform, waiting for the big crowd to clear via the only staircase up front (yes, this past saturday they closed the other staircase, and all the escalators are going down only). I got to chat up my fellow commuters, even though mostly to curse the smart a** who designed this. I've never chatted so much with other commuters during my commute before (and I've spend many years on the subway!!!)

I'm telling you - all of you need to see beyond the visual design. His biggest achievement is the community building, binding us all together - even though it's via hatred of such stupidity in design.

I mean everyone can see - that Hoboken track is clearly a hazard, right? how do they expect to evacuate people with those tiny stairs in case of an emergency???

Posted on: 2016/3/2 3:22
 Top 


Re: Santiago Calatrava on his soon-to-be-opened WTC Transit Hub
#22
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/11/30 12:46
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1907
Offline
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Quote:

asny10011 wrote:

Can they just mark arrows up or down to indicate directions?


Quote:

Fomite wrote:
I just want to add the WTC station is a shit show and everyone involved should be ashamed and fired.
They had a chance to build a station that could accommodate thousands of commuters, allowing for seamless entering and exiting of the cars. Instead it's a mess!
Ever seen the tube station in London? Those tiny staircases, with people going up and down...escalators going the wrong direction..and who picked white???? What a mess!


The way people behave around this area, the use of arrows to designate up and down stairs would be a waste of time.

They should have created wider stairwells, or done without the handrails in the middle of the existing stairwells. Also, they could/should have used more escalators, which they could then use to control the flow (up/down) to accommodate rush hour needs.

This station is a royal mess, and it WILL GET WORSE once it is fully operational and the shopping concourse opens to the public.

As for the comment someone else made about slippery marble when it rains, I already experienced that and I took a nasty slip about 4 months ago. I was (admittedly) rushing to catch the train (mind you, not running, just walking fast) and I slipped and landed on the yellow stripe, which left a major bruise on my left shin. Someone will likely get injured and the lawsuit will be paid by... US!


A slippery, narrow platform next to train tracks..

WHAT COULD GO WRONG

Posted on: 2016/3/1 21:46
 Top 


Re: Santiago Calatrava on his soon-to-be-opened WTC Transit Hub
#21
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2008/1/3 19:12
Last Login :
2020/9/30 18:46
From Van Vorst Park
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2391
Offline
The whole damn thing is so incredibly frustrating, almost unbelievably so:

1. Starchitect gets an ego piece for his portfolio
2. Project is completely unnecessary from the get go, considering another large station nearby (Fulton), and considering the other things that could really use $4 Billion like increased service, for starters
3. Project is way over budget by 2x
4. Project is WAY delayed
5. Finished product is not functionally efficient whatsoever
6. Starchitect literally publicly belittles the very people that will be using this piece of crap.

W...T...F....?



Posted on: 2016/3/1 21:42
 Top 


Re: Santiago Calatrava on his soon-to-be-opened WTC Transit Hub
#20
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2008/8/12 18:31
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 3932
Offline
Quote:

asny10011 wrote:

Can they just mark arrows up or down to indicate directions?


Quote:

Fomite wrote:
I just want to add the WTC station is a shit show and everyone involved should be ashamed and fired.
They had a chance to build a station that could accommodate thousands of commuters, allowing for seamless entering and exiting of the cars. Instead it's a mess!
Ever seen the tube station in London? Those tiny staircases, with people going up and down...escalators going the wrong direction..and who picked white???? What a mess!


The way people behave around this area, the use of arrows to designate up and down stairs would be a waste of time.

They should have created wider stairwells, or done without the handrails in the middle of the existing stairwells. Also, they could/should have used more escalators, which they could then use to control the flow (up/down) to accommodate rush hour needs.

This station is a royal mess, and it WILL GET WORSE once it is fully operational and the shopping concourse opens to the public.

As for the comment someone else made about slippery marble when it rains, I already experienced that and I took a nasty slip about 4 months ago. I was (admittedly) rushing to catch the train (mind you, not running, just walking fast) and I slipped and landed on the yellow stripe, which left a major bruise on my left shin. Someone will likely get injured and the lawsuit will be paid by... US!

Posted on: 2016/3/1 21:37
 Top 


Re: Santiago Calatrava on his soon-to-be-opened WTC Transit Hub
#19
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/4/20 21:48
Last Login :
2017/6/16 18:29
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 98
Offline
At the very least they could have marked the staircases up and down to help the bottle neck disaster that happens all day. Not even just at rush hour.
They spend billions and they overlooked the most important thing!
This asshole architect probably never even rode the PATH, or public transportation at all!


Posted on: 2016/3/1 21:01
 Top 


Re: Santiago Calatrava on his soon-to-be-opened WTC Transit Hub
#18
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2010/10/18 18:59
Last Login :
2020/12/23 21:08
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 613
Offline

Can they just mark arrows up or down to indicate directions?


Quote:

Fomite wrote:
I just want to add the WTC station is a shit show and everyone involved should be ashamed and fired.
They had a chance to build a station that could accommodate thousands of commuters, allowing for seamless entering and exiting of the cars. Instead it's a mess!
Ever seen the tube station in London? Those tiny staircases, with people going up and down...escalators going the wrong direction..and who picked white???? What a mess!

Posted on: 2016/3/1 20:56
 Top 


Re: Santiago Calatrava on his soon-to-be-opened WTC Transit Hub
#17
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2010/10/18 18:59
Last Login :
2020/12/23 21:08
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 613
Offline
Has anyone addressed the fact that the marble floors will become very very slippery with snow and rain??? Will Calatrava be attending to the wiping and drying of the floors so no one has an accident????



Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

tommyc_37 wrote:
I agree.

The white will not age well. It just won't.

And yeah, you have a chance to build a new, super efficient station, a chance to SOLVE actual problems of increased ridership, etc.

And in the finished product you have these tiny narrow staircases going up to the mezzanine level. Complete bottleneck during rush hour. Just asinine and a complete failure.

Shame should be the least thing the designers and planners experience. They should be arrested. The Port Authority should be completely disbanded or removed from transportation entirely.


Agreed about the tiny escalators. Totally nonsensical. Not designed for anyone that would use a subway at all.

Posted on: 2016/3/1 20:54
 Top 


Re: Santiago Calatrava on his soon-to-be-opened WTC Transit Hub
#16
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/11/30 12:46
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1907
Offline
Quote:

tommyc_37 wrote:
I agree.

The white will not age well. It just won't.

And yeah, you have a chance to build a new, super efficient station, a chance to SOLVE actual problems of increased ridership, etc.

And in the finished product you have these tiny narrow staircases going up to the mezzanine level. Complete bottleneck during rush hour. Just asinine and a complete failure.

Shame should be the least thing the designers and planners experience. They should be arrested. The Port Authority should be completely disbanded or removed from transportation entirely.


Agreed about the tiny escalators. Totally nonsensical. Not designed for anyone that would use a subway at all.

Posted on: 2016/3/1 20:15
 Top 


Re: Santiago Calatrava on his soon-to-be-opened WTC Transit Hub
#15
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2008/1/3 19:12
Last Login :
2020/9/30 18:46
From Van Vorst Park
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2391
Offline
I agree.

The white will not age well. It just won't.

And yeah, you have a chance to build a new, super efficient station, a chance to SOLVE actual problems of increased ridership, etc.

And in the finished product you have these tiny narrow staircases going up to the mezzanine level. Complete bottleneck during rush hour. Just asinine and a complete failure.

Shame should be the least thing the designers and planners experience. They should be arrested. The Port Authority should be completely disbanded or removed from transportation entirely.

Posted on: 2016/3/1 20:13
 Top 


Re: Santiago Calatrava on his soon-to-be-opened WTC Transit Hub
#14
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/4/20 21:48
Last Login :
2017/6/16 18:29
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 98
Offline
I just want to add the WTC station is a shit show and everyone involved should be ashamed and fired.
They had a chance to build a station that could accommodate thousands of commuters, allowing for seamless entering and exiting of the cars. Instead it's a mess!
Ever seen the tube station in London? Those tiny staircases, with people going up and down...escalators going the wrong direction..and who picked white???? What a mess!

Posted on: 2016/3/1 18:35
 Top 


Re: Santiago Calatrava on his soon-to-be-opened WTC Transit Hub
#13
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/3/21 20:32
Last Login :
2017/8/9 18:01
From Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 153
Offline
Quote:

GlitterQueen wrote:


Yeah know what is a horrible material for public transport? WHITE MARBLE!!!! It's soft as hell, porous, slippery, and shows dirt in an instant! Yeah it looks pretty as long as no one walks on it. It also reminds me of a mausoleum. I'm not sure if this was done intentionally to respect the tragedy or if this guy has his head so far up his ass he didn't see that his finish choices create that feeling.


You got that right! I was amazed that i saw all that white marble which will quickly wear and soil into a a gray and black uneven mess. $5B to build that mess and look at our stations in JC. Disabled people had to sue the PA to get an elevator in Grove street. And did you see that pathetic paint job where they sprayed over that collection of 100 year old lead paint?

Posted on: 2016/2/28 23:45
 Top 


Re: Santiago Calatrava on his soon-to-be-opened WTC Transit Hub
#12
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/9/6 17:28
Last Login :
2019/2/2 21:22
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 185
Offline
You have no idea how huge of a problem considering MEP is in every aspect. That is why ceilings look so terrible and random.

Quote:

MDM wrote:
Quote:

GlitterQueen wrote:
starchitects are the worst. They are all ego and have no idea how to design constructable buildings. That is why his designs lead to lawsuits, look so different from their renderings, and go so over budget.


I noticed architects also tend to consider the mechanical systems of a building only as an afterthought. The mechanical rooms are often so tight space wise and so poorly laid out that you can't service anything.

Posted on: 2016/2/28 21:52
 Top 


Re: Santiago Calatrava on his soon-to-be-opened WTC Transit Hub
#11
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2010/7/9 11:16
Last Login :
7/4 15:55
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2741
Offline
Quote:

GlitterQueen wrote:
starchitects are the worst. They are all ego and have no idea how to design constructable buildings. That is why his designs lead to lawsuits, look so different from their renderings, and go so over budget.


I noticed architects also tend to consider the mechanical systems of a building only as an afterthought. The mechanical rooms are often so tight space wise and so poorly laid out that you can't service anything.

Posted on: 2016/2/28 16:08
 Top 




« 1 (2) 3 »




[Advanced Search]





Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me



Lost Password?

Register now!



LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact


JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017