Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
54 user(s) are online (47 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 54

more...




Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users




(1) 2 3 4 5 »


Re: it's gonna be fun watching the GOP squirm after the mid-term election
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 14:11
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4442
Offline
$100 offer still stands!

Quote:

RUinHamiltonPark wrote:
Yeah except Christie workers don't have IDs. See David Wildstein, Samson, et al...where did you sit in relation to Christie in Social Studies at Livingston High?

Posted on: 2014/11/21 11:45
 Top 


Re: it's gonna be fun watching the GOP squirm after the mid-term election
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/7/11 19:25
Last Login :
2016/9/8 19:37
From Soho West
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 357
Offline
Yeah except Christie workers don't have IDs. See David Wildstein, Samson, et al...where did you sit in relation to Christie in Social Studies at Livingston High?

Posted on: 2014/11/20 20:42
 Top 


Re: it's gonna be fun watching the GOP squirm after the mid-term election
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 14:11
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4442
Offline
I'll give you the same offer I gave to the other JClister who said I was a cop; you claim I work for Christie. Let's wager $100, we can meet and I'll give my you ID, you can google me and it'll prove you wrong. You'll buy me a beer or two, and I'll donate your $100 to the Christie for President fund, when that begins! What do you say, RU?

Posted on: 2014/11/14 18:59
 Top 


Re: it's gonna be fun watching the GOP squirm after the mid-term election
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/7/11 19:25
Last Login :
2016/9/8 19:37
From Soho West
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 357
Offline
LOL Christie nominated a Republican to the bench with Democratic support and she bucked him (at least) on gay marriage. Some Republicans want to apply the law properly (not many) the others are Christie supporters.

Never said you were a cop. You clearly are in the employ of Christie.

What does Cuomo or Corzine have to do with Christie's failures? If Cuomo said yes on the raise, Christie could have said no. Corzine raising the tolls justifies Christie raising them, on what planet?

And to think, if someone who supports Obama mentions Bush Republicans go apoplectic, you can't even stay within the state!

And LOL the PA users pay more for LESS SERVICE, we're not getting our fair share, while Christie's tax breaks for corporations have left NJ far behind almost every other state in economic recovery and lowered our credit rating...

Posted on: 2014/11/14 18:33
 Top 


Re: it's gonna be fun watching the GOP squirm after the mid-term election
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/1/11 18:21
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4960
Offline

Posted on: 2014/11/13 22:13
 Top 


Re: it's gonna be fun watching the GOP squirm after the mid-term election
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 14:11
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4442
Offline
RU lacks a basic understanding of how state Supreme Court justices are nominated. Come back and we can chat after you develop an understanding of how that works.

RU also wants to ignore that Democrat Governor Cuomo also felt the toll increases were necessary for the Port Authority.

RU seems to want everyone to pay their 'fair share' but Port Authority facility users.

RU hasn't mentioned the Corzine GSP and NJTurnpike toll hikes either.

And, wait-first I'm a cop, now I'm a Christie staffer? I thought Christie was against the cop unions??


Posted on: 2014/11/13 21:37
 Top 


Re: it's gonna be fun watching the GOP squirm after the mid-term election
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/7/11 19:25
Last Login :
2016/9/8 19:37
From Soho West
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 357
Offline
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Christie is saddled with an activist state judiciary that diverts BILLIONS OF TAX REVENUE to schools that graduate 1/2 to 2/3 of students, a Democratic legislature that has been giving sweetheart union deals that have bankrupted our Transportation Trust Fund, and we've been taxed to death forever-and Whizzy now wants a higher gas tax-and it's Christie's fault?

And Pebble can't comprehend that Obamacare is the single largest bill EVER passed along party lines, and only did so because Obama had to 'lie' to stupid liberal voters and make back room deals with Democrats to squeak it out-but doesn't feel that's ignoring Republicans!


LMAO so are you that stupid or you just think everyone else is?

Christie had MULTIPLE appointments to the state judiciary...MULTIPLE...he doesn't like it, why DOESN'T HE APPOINT SOMEONE ELSE?!

Sweetheart union deals- are you serious? Christie raised the PATH fares and tolls....pretty much their only supporters...the PA union...

Christie also made a deal with Sweeney- who is union leader himself...Christie and Sweeney have backed each other on every initiative, include caving to the unions in AC by not legalizing gambling elsewhere.

Can the mods run a search so we can figure out who Monroe is and how much he is paid by Christie because even most Republicans at this point admit Christie is a total fraud and the latest in line of corrupt governors. He just yells louder than McGreevey.

Posted on: 2014/11/13 19:57
 Top 


Re: it's gonna be fun watching the GOP squirm after the mid-term election
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 14:11
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4442
Offline
Of course, when presented with an actuality (the mid-term elections) all the possibilities are about the people who didn't vote instead for the looney left!

Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:
"Could" doesn't mean "Is". Possible scenarios aren't actualities.

Posted on: 2014/11/12 22:02
 Top 


Re: it's gonna be fun watching the GOP squirm after the mid-term election
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/3/29 21:43
Last Login :
2019/12/17 22:00
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1894
Offline
Quote:
"Could" doesn't mean "Is". Possible scenarios aren't actualities.

Posted on: 2014/11/12 20:46
Dos A Cero
 Top 


Re: it's gonna be fun watching the GOP squirm after the mid-term election
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 14:11
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4442
Offline

Posted on: 2014/11/12 20:05
 Top 


Re: it's gonna be fun watching the GOP squirm after the mid-term election
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/3/29 21:43
Last Login :
2019/12/17 22:00
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1894
Offline
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
I'm sure I can find a Republican that has voted for Obama. And I'll bet I could find a gay, albino, Communist activist Zoroastrian who voted for Romney.

My point remains-Obama does not represent anyone but Democrats and future (illegal alien) Democrats-and his photo-op the other day of himself in a boxing pose only shows his hubris of aggression towards our nations Republicans, even in the wake of a crushing defeat.

Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

And Pebble can't comprehend that Obamacare is the single largest bill EVER passed along party lines, and only did so because Obama had to 'lie' to stupid liberal voters and make back room deals with Democrats to squeak it out-but doesn't feel that's ignoring Republicans!

I'm not ignoring the fact that Republicans wanted no part of this. That doesn't mean they aren't benefiting. If there weren't Republicans clapping their hands and rejoicing over the fact that they now have affordable healthcare, you would have made your point. But simply stating that Republicans chose to sit it out doesn't mean that the only beneficiaries are Democrats.

You stated that he's "only the president of Democrats." That implies that he's only president of the population that is registered with the Democratic Party. You've yet to present this information.

Alright, dude. Whatever. You're right. Hundreds upon hundreds of Republicans love Obamacare, yet it was only designed for Democrats. Something that has come to be a resounding success for our nation is designed for just one portion of the population.

Posted on: 2014/11/12 19:18
Dos A Cero
 Top 


Re: it's gonna be fun watching the GOP squirm after the mid-term election
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 14:11
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4442
Offline
I'm sure I can find a Republican that has voted for Obama. And I'll bet I could find a gay, albino, Communist activist Zoroastrian who voted for Romney.

My point remains-Obama does not represent anyone but Democrats and future (illegal alien) Democrats-and his photo-op the other day of himself in a boxing pose only shows his hubris of aggression towards our nations Republicans, even in the wake of a crushing defeat.

Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

And Pebble can't comprehend that Obamacare is the single largest bill EVER passed along party lines, and only did so because Obama had to 'lie' to stupid liberal voters and make back room deals with Democrats to squeak it out-but doesn't feel that's ignoring Republicans!

I'm not ignoring the fact that Republicans wanted no part of this. That doesn't mean they aren't benefiting. If there weren't Republicans clapping their hands and rejoicing over the fact that they now have affordable healthcare, you would have made your point. But simply stating that Republicans chose to sit it out doesn't mean that the only beneficiaries are Democrats.

You stated that he's "only the president of Democrats." That implies that he's only president of the population that is registered with the Democratic Party. You've yet to present this information.

Posted on: 2014/11/12 19:09
 Top 


Re: it's gonna be fun watching the GOP squirm after the mid-term election
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/3/29 21:43
Last Login :
2019/12/17 22:00
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1894
Offline
Quote:

And Pebble can't comprehend that Obamacare is the single largest bill EVER passed along party lines, and only did so because Obama had to 'lie' to stupid liberal voters and make back room deals with Democrats to squeak it out-but doesn't feel that's ignoring Republicans!

I'm not ignoring the fact that Republicans wanted no part of this. That doesn't mean they aren't benefiting. If there weren't Republicans clapping their hands and rejoicing over the fact that they now have affordable healthcare, you would have made your point. But simply stating that Republicans chose to sit it out doesn't mean that the only beneficiaries are Democrats.

You stated that he's "only the president of Democrats." That implies that he's only president of the population that is registered with the Democratic Party. You've yet to present this information.

Posted on: 2014/11/12 18:51
Dos A Cero
 Top 


Re: it's gonna be fun watching the GOP squirm after the mid-term election
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 14:11
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4442
Offline
Christie is saddled with an activist state judiciary that diverts BILLIONS OF TAX REVENUE to schools that graduate 1/2 to 2/3 of students, a Democratic legislature that has been giving sweetheart union deals that have bankrupted our Transportation Trust Fund, and we've been taxed to death forever-and Whizzy now wants a higher gas tax-and it's Christie's fault?

And Pebble can't comprehend that Obamacare is the single largest bill EVER passed along party lines, and only did so because Obama had to 'lie' to stupid liberal voters and make back room deals with Democrats to squeak it out-but doesn't feel that's ignoring Republicans!

Posted on: 2014/11/12 18:37
 Top 


Re: it's gonna be fun watching the GOP squirm after the mid-term election
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/7/11 19:25
Last Login :
2016/9/8 19:37
From Soho West
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 357
Offline
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Here's one. Despite promising to hold all the Obamacare planning sessions on CSpan, it was done entirely behind closed doors, with deals cut with special (Democratic) interest groups to get it passed. It did so without a single Republican vote. And now we know the architect behind it counted on the lack of transparency and the stupidity of the liberal voters to get it passed. All this about almost 20% of our economy. That should do it, no?

Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Obama hasn't acted like he's the POTUS, only the President of the Democrats. Which, ultimately, will be his legacy.

Please, provide examples of how he's "only the president of the democrats."


The architect of Obamacare is Mitt Romney and/or the Heritage Foundation.

As Christie's chief rumor monger, please, it's unfair to disparage Governor Romney for not picking your boy to be governor. Romney is a member of a cult who hates that veterans receive benefits that he has to pay for, but surely, can't you be nicer?

And it's excellent legacy- he's not President of the gun nuts, religious nuts, Koch Brothers, and their racist supporters who think that trickle down economics and tax cuts for the rich will give them the jobs the Mexicans took.

When it comes down to it, it's Bush that will be remembered as among the worst- where as Obama will be remembered for killing OBL and giving poor Americans healthcare.

And you will blame that memory on the "liberal media" while your station calls Obama a terrorist.

Posted on: 2014/11/12 18:33
 Top 


Re: it's gonna be fun watching the GOP squirm after the mid-term election
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/7/11 19:25
Last Login :
2016/9/8 19:37
From Soho West
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 357
Offline
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Give it up, already. I also can't stand Harry Reid's politics, or Nancy Pelosi's. Does that make me a racist, misogynistic, self hating white man? No, it just means I hate the direction they've been taking the country.

Quote:

Frank_M wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
...provide examples of how he's "only the president of the democrats."


There seem to be more references to the president as ?your president? than in recent history, so he?s obviously not the president of many Americans, at least not the way they see it. There must be an explanation for this phenomenon, but I don?t know anything about linguistics or the human psyche, so I?m drawing blank. He was even called ?your homeboy? on this website just the other day, but again, I just can?t figure it out.


No, your verbal slurping of the Christie administration is the evidence of that. Second worst job growth in the country, but you praise him at every turn, not to mention how he destroyed the state's credit rating.

He didn't even nominate any Oral Roberts grads to the State Supreme Court, and your compatriots in South Carolina will not take kindly to a governor that doesn't think Jesus himself wrote the Constitution.

Posted on: 2014/11/12 18:28
 Top 


Re: it's gonna be fun watching the GOP squirm after the mid-term election
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/7/11 19:25
Last Login :
2016/9/8 19:37
From Soho West
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 357
Offline
LOL LOL

Yeah Obama never worked with Republicans.

Just nominated LaHood and Chuck Hagel to cabinet level positions...

Passed a healthcare law developed by the Heritage Foundation...

But he didn't kiss the butt of a "leader" whose stated goal was to make him a one term President.

The idea that Obama owes anything to Republicans is ridiculous. They made their bed- they ran the country for 8 years, ran it into the ground and then cried (literally, cried Boehner) when he didn't clean up their dirty diaper fast enough.

And unsurprisingly, Republicans, given their support comes mostly from religious wingnuts, gun clingers, and people who didn't graduate high school, still can't understand the one rule changed by Reid about select JUDICIAL NOMINATIONS not general laws..

And why did he change it? Could it because Republicans REFUSED to consider any nominations and court cases were languishing for years, in the typical spirit of Republican idiocy?

Maybe Obama should have spotted some Republican cooperation when they shut down the government and cost the country billions so a Canadian could talk about something on the Presidential trail other than how banning gay marriage speaks to personal freedom.

Posted on: 2014/11/12 18:25
 Top 


Re: it's gonna be fun watching the GOP squirm after the mid-term election
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2008/4/2 11:56
Last Login :
2018/10/5 14:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 728
Offline
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
I also can't stand Harry Reid's politics, or Nancy Pelosi's. Does that make me a racist, misogynistic, self hating white man?


Only you know the answer to that, but I do have some idea what can motivate a person to deny traits he or she wasn't accused of having.

Posted on: 2014/11/12 16:21
 Top 


Re: it's gonna be fun watching the GOP squirm after the mid-term election
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/11/14 2:38
Last Login :
11/20 6:15
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 3637
Offline
I tend to think that many/most republicans reject obama primarily because of his policies, and not necessarily his race...look at the way the republicans totally trashed gwb on immigration reform and the bailouts.

undoubtedly/unfortunately, there are also many republicans as well as democrats who do not care for obama's race!

Posted on: 2014/11/12 15:46
 Top 


Re: it's gonna be fun watching the GOP squirm after the mid-term election
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/3/29 21:43
Last Login :
2019/12/17 22:00
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1894
Offline
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
I've easily made my case, and it was backed up by his (self admitted) comments that the election was a referendum on his failed policies.

Maybe in your mind, but that isn't reality. Claiming that just because your baseball team political party chose to not take part doesn't make it a failure. Just because people voted against Democrats, doesn't make their work a failure. And even if it was a failure, that doesn't prove that the guy was "only president of Democrats."

I'll repeat again: Republicans are happily jumping up and down to take Obamacare. Find another policy if you plan to push forward with this silly notion.

Posted on: 2014/11/12 15:46
Dos A Cero
 Top 


Re: it's gonna be fun watching the GOP squirm after the mid-term election
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 14:11
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4442
Offline
I've easily made my case, and it was backed up by his (self admitted) comments that the election was a referendum on his failed policies.

Posted on: 2014/11/12 15:39
 Top 


Re: it's gonna be fun watching the GOP squirm after the mid-term election
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/3/29 21:43
Last Login :
2019/12/17 22:00
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1894
Offline
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Pebble, the workplace numbers don't reflect chronic unemployment, and the jobs being replaced are often part-time, low paying ones. (You know, the 30 hour/week jobs designed to dodge Obamacare obligations forced on employers). Household income is flat if not down a bit. Will you tell us next that the gas prices are a result of Obama as well, lol? In any case, Obama said the Obamacare process would be open to all and transparent. It was not, it was done in secrecy behind closed doors, with Republicans left on the other side of the door. After all, Pelosi said we had to pass it to know it-and Obama said we'd keep our doctors and health plans too!

You?re throwing out buzz phrases that don?t actually mean a lot. The reality that you are well aware of is the fact that manufacturing jobs don?t exist anymore. They aren?t coming back. The days where unskilled workers can learn the task of putting a pin in a pipe is long gone. The existing jobs for these individuals is mostly day labor and those jobs are limited. Alternatively, they can work in the service industry, which also has a cap on number of employees. If you really believe Obama is at fault for a direction that began several decades ago, then I don?t know what to tell you.

I can only point out the numbers that exist. If you refuse to acknowledge them, that?s willful blindness.

I have not mentioned gas prices. The only people that seem to want to blame Obama for high gas prices and then blame him for low gas prices is Fox News http://www.politicususa.com/2014/10/3 ... s-democrats-midterms.html. I don?t know why you have decided to bring up the topic.

Saying that he?ll do one thing and then he does another doesn?t mean he?s only governing for one party. I asked you to back up your statement and you?ve failed to do so. You keep pointing to the fact that he drew up plans as some form of evidence. Republicans are enrolling, quite happily, in Obamacare. As such, your theory that Obamacare is only for Democrats is false.

Lastly, I long ago pointed out the fallacy of the ?keep your doctors? argument. Health insurance providers intentionally adjusted policies to prevent that from occurring. It isn?t Obama?s fault when the private sector acts in opposition.

Posted on: 2014/11/12 15:35
Dos A Cero
 Top 


Re: it's gonna be fun watching the GOP squirm after the mid-term election
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 14:11
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4442
Offline
Pebble, the workplace numbers don't reflect chronic unemployment, and the jobs being replaced are often part-time, low paying ones. (You know, the 30 hour/week jobs designed to dodge Obamacare obligations forced on employers). Household income is flat if not down a bit. Will you tell us next that the gas prices are a result of Obama as well, lol? In any case, Obama said the Obamacare process would be open to all and transparent. It was not, it was done in secrecy behind closed doors, with Republicans left on the other side of the door. After all, Pelosi said we had to pass it to know it-and Obama said we'd keep our doctors and health plans too!

Posted on: 2014/11/12 15:18
 Top 


Re: it's gonna be fun watching the GOP squirm after the mid-term election
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/3/29 21:43
Last Login :
2019/12/17 22:00
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1894
Offline
Quote:

borisp wrote:
Quote:
Pebble wrote:
Quote:
Monroe wrote:
Obama hasn't acted like he's the POTUS, only the President of the Democrats. Which, ultimately, will be his legacy.

Please, provide examples of how he's "only the president of the democrats."


Duh! To quote Mr. Blonsky, "Give me a real fight!"
Here: President Obama to Republicans: I won. Deal with it
How do you like them examples?!



Now, here is something even more interesting:




MIT prof and an "obamacare architect", Jonathan Gruber is bragging (video at the link) about how they have deceived American people because if they knew what's in the obamacare it would never have passed.

By the way, when he mentions the "stupidity of the American voter", can anyone here venture a guess WHO are those stupid American voters he's taking about? I mean it is certainly not me, for I was not deceived for a second. It is certainly not any Republican in Congress, nor is it anyone who voted for a Republican, for they weren't deceived either.

So, who are the stupid voters that obamacare creators did deceive so successfully?

P.S. By the way, the original video was quickly removed from the U Penn website. It's like I'm back in the USSR!

Bush declared he had a mandate when he won. Obama did the same. The voting citizens of this country elected him overwhelmingly. I don?t really see how that means he governed solely for Democrats.

As an aside, it is a bit silly to hand out an opinion piece that includes this:
?At the center of this disagreement -- policy differences aside -- is what it means to be the loyal opposition. Obama believes that Republicans have the right to dislike/disagree/fight his policies but only within the bounds of standard operating procedure on Capitol Hill.?

That doesn?t say he went about his business only doing things for Democrats.

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Here's one. Despite promising to hold all the Obamacare planning sessions on CSpan, it was done entirely behind closed doors, with deals cut with special (Democratic) interest groups to get it passed. It did so without a single Republican vote. And now we know the architect behind it counted on the lack of transparency and the stupidity of the liberal voters to get it passed. All this about almost 20% of our economy. That should do it, no?

Last time I checked, Republicans are allowed to share in and have shared in (with great pleasure) the benefits of Obamacare.

I don?t disagree with the argument about privacy. I would be happier if a lot of things were done more in the open. However, that doesn?t mean he?s ?only the president of Democrats.? It means that he had doors closed and met with allies to put together a plan.

Having no Republican votes doesn?t apply either. They selectively chose to not vote on it. Obama doesn?t actually have a vote either. He just has a say in whether the item on his desk is put through. If they chose to not be part of the process, that isn?t Obama?s fault.

If anything, Obama?s lack of an early stance regarding the gay marriage debacle demonstrates him to be far more desirable to cater to bigots that exist on the right. His desire to push forward with legislation that started under Bush, the bailouts, etc, also shows him to be far more centrist than you accuse him of.

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Give it up, already. I also can't stand Harry Reid's politics, or Nancy Pelosi's. Does that make me a racist, misogynistic, self hating white man? No, it just means I hate the direction they've been taking the country.

Disregarding the rest? What ?direction? do you hate? The fact that unemployment is dropping?? The fact that the economy is rebounding??

The only thing that I think you can complain about is Obamacare and all metrics point to the success of it.

Posted on: 2014/11/12 15:12
Dos A Cero
 Top 


Re: it's gonna be fun watching the GOP squirm after the mid-term election
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 14:11
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4442
Offline
Give it up, already. I also can't stand Harry Reid's politics, or Nancy Pelosi's. Does that make me a racist, misogynistic, self hating white man? No, it just means I hate the direction they've been taking the country.

Quote:

Frank_M wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
...provide examples of how he's "only the president of the democrats."


There seem to be more references to the president as ?your president? than in recent history, so he?s obviously not the president of many Americans, at least not the way they see it. There must be an explanation for this phenomenon, but I don?t know anything about linguistics or the human psyche, so I?m drawing blank. He was even called ?your homeboy? on this website just the other day, but again, I just can?t figure it out.

Posted on: 2014/11/12 14:57
 Top 


Re: it's gonna be fun watching the GOP squirm after the mid-term election
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2008/4/2 11:56
Last Login :
2018/10/5 14:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 728
Offline
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
...provide examples of how he's "only the president of the democrats."


There seem to be more references to the president as ?your president? than in recent history, so he?s obviously not the president of many Americans, at least not the way they see it. There must be an explanation for this phenomenon, but I don?t know anything about linguistics or the human psyche, so I?m drawing blank. He was even called ?your homeboy? on this website just the other day, but again, I just can?t figure it out.

Posted on: 2014/11/12 14:51
 Top 


Re: it's gonna be fun watching the GOP squirm after the mid-term election
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 14:11
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4442
Offline
Here's one. Despite promising to hold all the Obamacare planning sessions on CSpan, it was done entirely behind closed doors, with deals cut with special (Democratic) interest groups to get it passed. It did so without a single Republican vote. And now we know the architect behind it counted on the lack of transparency and the stupidity of the liberal voters to get it passed. All this about almost 20% of our economy. That should do it, no?

Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Obama hasn't acted like he's the POTUS, only the President of the Democrats. Which, ultimately, will be his legacy.

Please, provide examples of how he's "only the president of the democrats."

Posted on: 2014/11/12 14:15
 Top 


Re: it's gonna be fun watching the GOP squirm after the mid-term election
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/5/29 3:09
Last Login :
2019/10/31 13:04
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 699
Offline
Quote:
Pebble wrote:
Quote:
Monroe wrote:
Obama hasn't acted like he's the POTUS, only the President of the Democrats. Which, ultimately, will be his legacy.

Please, provide examples of how he's "only the president of the democrats."


Duh! To quote Mr. Blonsky, "Give me a real fight!"
Here: President Obama to Republicans: I won. Deal with it
How do you like them examples?!



Now, here is something even more interesting:




MIT prof and an "obamacare architect", Jonathan Gruber is bragging (video at the link) about how they have deceived American people because if they knew what's in the obamacare it would never have passed.

By the way, when he mentions the "stupidity of the American voter", can anyone here venture a guess WHO are those stupid American voters he's taking about? I mean it is certainly not me, for I was not deceived for a second. It is certainly not any Republican in Congress, nor is it anyone who voted for a Republican, for they weren't deceived either.

So, who are the stupid voters that obamacare creators did deceive so successfully?

P.S. By the way, the original video was quickly removed from the U Penn website. It's like I'm back in the USSR!


Posted on: 2014/11/12 14:10
 Top 


Re: it's gonna be fun watching the GOP squirm after the mid-term election
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/3/29 21:43
Last Login :
2019/12/17 22:00
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1894
Offline
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Obama hasn't acted like he's the POTUS, only the President of the Democrats. Which, ultimately, will be his legacy.

Please, provide examples of how he's "only the president of the democrats."

Posted on: 2014/11/12 13:37
Dos A Cero
 Top 


Re: it's gonna be fun watching the GOP squirm after the mid-term election
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/5/12 22:51
Last Login :
Today 7:24
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1591
Offline
And don't forget he is the self appointed voice of 2/3rds of Americans too lazy to vote every 2 years!


Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Obama hasn't acted like he's the POTUS, only the President of the Democrats. Which, ultimately, will be his legacy.

Posted on: 2014/11/12 3:00
 Top 




(1) 2 3 4 5 »




[Advanced Search]





Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me



Lost Password?

Register now!



LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact


JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017