Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
103 user(s) are online (94 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 103

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

BottomBottom  Previous Topic Previous Topic  Next Topic Next Topic   Register To PostTopic is Locked

« 1 ... 9 10 11 (12) 13 14 15 ... 23 »

Re: Black community responds to police shooting of unarmed black teenager by looting businesses
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

CdeCoincy wrote:
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
This thread proves the dtjc newbies are making JC more like Florida where Not every republican is a racist....but every racist is a republican. So all of you out there considering Jersey City for a new place to dwell please pay close attention to this board specifically this thread, these will be your neighbors.

People who hate blacks, Latinos and not too fond of gays. Downtown Jersey City is not attracting hip artist, but racist crazy people who believe they are better than most. So the next time you want to start a thread is this area safe? re-read some of these comments and decide for yourself. I will enjoy my sanity on the hill.

Do you really think that the crap posted here represents the approximate 36,000 people who live in 07302? You consistently, and in my opinion childishly, find ways to knock dtjc.
Let me guess, someone you liked in dtjc told you two of the three big lies and you believed him.

You idiots seem to think that the 2% of Greenville drug dealers, pimps and whores represents the 54k folks up here, so why not have these ass wipes be the face of dtjc, they seem to have the loudest voices so I give them the crown. Don't like it? tell someone who gives a f*&(

Posted on: 2014/8/26 13:42

Re: Black community responds to police shooting of unarmed black teenager by looting businesses
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/12/21 14:01
Group:
Banned
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
This thread proves the dtjc newbies are making JC more like Florida where Not every republican is a racist....but every racist is a republican. So all of you out there considering Jersey City for a new place to dwell please pay close attention to this board specifically this thread, these will be your neighbors.

People who hate blacks, Latinos and not too fond of gays. Downtown Jersey City is not attracting hip artist, but racist crazy people who believe they are better than most. So the next time you want to start a thread is this area safe? re-read some of these comments and decide for yourself. I will enjoy my sanity on the hill.

Do you really think that the crap posted here represents the approximate 36,000 people who live in 07302? You consistently, and in my opinion childishly, find ways to knock dtjc.
Let me guess, someone you liked in dtjc told you two of the three big lies and you believed him.

Posted on: 2014/8/26 13:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

AlexC wrote:

you can break it down to facts but if there's no meaningful dialogue, compassion and empathy we're just going around and around back to the imaginary battle lines

the questions is, what're we gonna do about it?

Maybe now the Ferguson community will learn to think before they act. Actions have consequences. Maybe they will hold their "eyewitness" accountable who went on national TV and lied about what he "saw." After all, it is a fact that Brown was not shot in the back, as the "witness" claimed.

The community looted over 70 businesses, and burned down 3. No, they can't rely on the evil white man to rebuild their town for them.

No reputable business owner would touch Ferguson with a 10 foot pole. Can anyone blame them? After all, we've seen just how little it takes for the community to go on a wild free for all. And given how the media largely gives them a pass for this behavior, who would ever want to open a business in Ferguson again?

Posted on: 2014/8/26 13:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2014/8/26 12:34

Edited by user1111 on 2014/8/26 12:52:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/7 20:21
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

caj11 wrote:
Quote:

Old-Skool-JC wrote:
Burn down babylon.
Death to our white oppressors.

I'd like to bring this early statement from Old-Skool to the top of the list again.

Old-Skool, are we supposed to take it seriously, or just supposed to slap our knees and say "that Old-Skool, always making a joke!" ? Because I don't find death threats of any kind funny, regardless of the color of the person who's making them or the color of the people they're made to.

If you emailed something like that to an individual, that person could turn it over to their local police department and have you investigated. You're not as invisible as you think you are on an online message board either. In some cases, it's easier to track someone down from online postings and emails than phone calls or snail mailings. There was a guy who posted false reports of gang violence during Halloween on here about six years ago and he was arrested for it. Here's the thread with the news story about it if you don't believe me:

http://jclist.com/modules/newbb/viewt ... order=DESC&status=&mode=0

Take a little time to look up Rastafarianism. You may not have read past the word "white", but "oppressor" was the objective noun. Old-Skool possibly misquoted- it should have read ?Death to Black and White Oppressors? - at least that's what the Nya men believed. But why care about a supposedly defective culture, when it's easier to peddle hate?

BTW, Bob Marley was half white. His father was a Jewish member of the British Armed Forces.

Resized Image

Posted on: 2014/8/26 4:27
ಠ_ಠ

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/26 13:40
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

AlexC wrote:
you can break it down to facts but if there's no meaningful dialogue, compassion and empathy we're just going around and around back to the imaginary battle lines

+1000. Couldn't agree more.

Posted on: 2014/8/26 3:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/1/27 22:17
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
let's go back to the basics - the underlying current in this tragedy is racism, right? they're coming out of the woodwork - check out this link of donors to Officer Darren Wilson's fund raising

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2 ... on-donors-racist-ferguson

there's a very long history of oppression and pent up rage, reason people are pissed - it didn't start with Mike Brown's shooting, that's only the catalyst

Posted on: 2014/8/26 2:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
dtjc, did he not say what I said he said? Of course he did. Is the threat softened by what else he said? Not a bit.

"Vengeance" can mean a lot of things. "Zeal" for example. Taken out of context, as you did, it could have meant anything. Alongside the word "justice", it probably meant "an eye for an eye".

I think you're either a very frightened and deluded individual, or a sick or warped one. Haven't figured which as yet. Any more "Monroe facts" you care to share?

An eye for an eye, in this case, would means someone shoots the policeman. Sounds exactly like vengeance.

As for the childish attempt at insults, keep them coming, it amuses me.

+1 for deluded. Can't reason with the irrational.

Posted on: 2014/8/25 23:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
After all it is an indisputable fact that the cop was sent to the hospital after their altercation.

If you were the officer's boss. His union rep. His lawyer. You would have been an idiot NOT to send him to the hospital. Even if he did nothing wrong. Even if he had no visible injuries. At the very least the officer was in shock.

Ok, I will actually agree with you here. The fact the cop was sent to the hospital alone does not make it a fact that Brown attacked the officer. Of course this will change if the rumors are proven true but as it currently stands I'd agree.

See what it's like to approach this objectively and reasonably? A pity you can't do the same. After all, it is indisputable fact that Brown robbed the store and assaulted the clerk 10 minutes before his interaction with the officer.

But some people out there can't accept unbiased facts (a surveillance video) that they pretend the whole video was photoshopped!

Posted on: 2014/8/25 23:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
dtjc, did he not say what I said he said? Of course he did. Is the threat softened by what else he said? Not a bit.

"Vengeance" can mean a lot of things. "Zeal" for example. Taken out of context, as you did, it could have meant anything. Alongside the word "justice", it probably meant "an eye for an eye".

I think you're either a very frightened and deluded individual, or a sick or warped one. Haven't figured which as yet. Any more "Monroe facts" you care to share?

An eye for an eye, in this case, would means someone shoots the policeman. Sounds exactly like vengeance.

As for the childish attempt at insults, keep them coming, it amuses me.

Posted on: 2014/8/25 23:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
After all it is an indisputable fact that the cop was sent to the hospital after their altercation.

If you were the officer's boss. His union rep. His lawyer. You would have been an idiot NOT to send him to the hospital. Even if he did nothing wrong. Even if he had no visible injuries. At the very least the officer was in shock.

Posted on: 2014/8/25 23:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Posted on: 2014/8/25 23:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Don't forget "along with a high chance he assaulted the police officer." After all it is an indisputable fact that the cop was sent to the hospital after their altercation.

The rumors are that the cop sustained a broken eye socket and that Browns fingerprints are on the cop's gun. I wouldn't expect someone to quote rumors but they should cite facts.

Posted on: 2014/8/25 23:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

And Sharpton's quote should read 'can we not protect a 6'4", 300 pound man walking down the street right after he robbed a store and assaulted a clerk?' to reflect the facts of the incident.

Posted on: 2014/8/25 22:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
[quote]
Then again, I can't remember a time in the past 30 years where a group of white people savagely beat a black man.

Of course you wouldn't remember. But Rodney King deserved that beat down. Right?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OauOPTwbqk

Surely you can do better than RK as an example of a racist mob beating down someone just because of their race. We have an example just a few posts back - 20 black people attacking whites solely because they're white. RK had these facts: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodney_K ... nts_on_the_Holliday_video

Not quite the same thing. No, I'm not saying police didn't use excessive force. But I am saying that it isn't the same thing.

I didn't say they were a racist white mob. You twisted words and implied I did. Part of your warped agenda to twist facts and put words into people's mouths that they didn't utter. Part of your twisted agenda to make it about race, not justice. You're not fooling anyone.

@Monroe - at least have the human respect and decency to quote in full, even though it doesn't suit your agenda.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/mo ... is-brown-funeral-25114094
Quote:

The Rev. Charles Ewing, the uncle who delivered the eulogy, said Brown "prophetically spoke his demise." And now his blood is "crying from the ground. Crying for vengeance. Crying for justice."

Oh and you might have missed this from the same service:

Quote:

Sharpton also took the black community to task, saying it should be as upset about black-on-black crime as it is about police violence: "We have to be outraged by our disrespect for each other."

"Blackness," he added, "has never been about being a gangster or a thug."

Money and possessions mean little, he said, "if we can't protect a child walking down the street in Ferguson" and bring justice.

Posted on: 2014/8/25 22:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Brown's uncle, a minister, added to the race-baiting today by saying Brown's blood in the ground is 'crying for vengeance'.

If he were white, he might get arrested for inciting racial violence!

Posted on: 2014/8/25 22:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/8/30 19:03
From Downtown Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
[quote]
Then again, I can't remember a time in the past 30 years where a group of white people savagely beat a black man.

Of course you wouldn't remember. But Rodney King deserved that beat down. Right?

Surely you can do better than RK as an example of a racist mob beating down someone just because of their race. We have an example just a few posts back - 20 black people attacking whites solely because they're white. RK had these facts: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodney_K ... nts_on_the_Holliday_video

Not quite the same thing. No, I'm not saying police didn't use excessive force. But I am saying that it isn't the same thing.

Posted on: 2014/8/25 22:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Brown's uncle, a minister, added to the race-baiting today by saying Brown's blood in the ground is 'crying for vengeance'.

Posted on: 2014/8/25 22:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
[quote]

I didn't follow it so I couldn't comment.

BTW I read the story again and the 20 blacks followed the marine out of the bar and savagely beat him in the parking lot. A little more than a bar fight.

And the Police Chief is black, and says this does not appear to be a hate crime, despite the eyewitness testimony.

Hmm, didn't I just hear of widespread rioting and looting based on police action? This isn't worthy of any national coverage at all?

Posted on: 2014/8/25 22:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
[quote]

Posted on: 2014/8/25 22:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

VanVorster wrote:
The idiocy and willful ignorance of certain people in this thread astounds me. You are certainly part of the problem.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-hate- ... inst-blacks-jews-gay-men/

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=201128359

First of all, it isn't "racist" to say that it's rare to see a large group of whites savagely beating a black. Even if this is mistaken, we certainly wouldn't hear you call the Ferguson community racist for jumping to the opposite conclusion that this cop "executed" the 300 pound man, a conclusion without any evidence. Also you didn't post any links about a massive mob acting.

Also this beating is particularly relevant because the 20 blacks were specifically upset about the Mike Brown incident. Given the incredible attention the media has devoted to this story, you'd think they might mention this weekend's mob of 20 black people leaving a white veteran who served in Iraq in critical condition in the hospital.

But I bet the media stays silent.

Posted on: 2014/8/25 21:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

VanVorster wrote:
The idiocy and willful ignorance of certain people in this thread astounds me. You are certainly part of the problem.

Still not hearing anyone condemning the attacks on the white people.

Posted on: 2014/8/25 21:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/3/22 21:14
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2014/8/25 21:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2014/8/25 21:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
A white former marine in Mississippi was savagely beaten by 20 blacks after a man outside the restaurant told him it wasn't safe for white people to eat there because the black people were upset about the Michael Brown killing.

Will the media make a big deal about this story? Or will it be dismissed since it does not fit the "oppression" agenda?

http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/20 ... i_man_beaten_after_h.html

Another racial hate crime in Central Park.

http://nypost.com/2014/08/23/suspects ... -jogger-shot-with-pellet/

Posted on: 2014/8/25 21:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCishome wrote:
A couple of redneck drunks acted like big men because one of them had a gun. They got their asses kicked. This is not a national story, it's Saturday night in every small town in America.

So if the races were reversed would you be saying the same thing?

Posted on: 2014/8/25 21:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
A white former marine in Mississippi was savagely beaten by 20 blacks after a man outside the restaurant told him it wasn't safe for white people to eat there because the black people were upset about the Michael Brown killing.

Will the media make a big deal about this story? Or will it be dismissed since it does not fit the "oppression" agenda?

Somehow, I don't imagine Al Sharpton will be all that concerned about this. Neither will Eric Holder or Obama. Nor will the protestors or those writing Op-Eds about "the talk" they're having with black male children.

Posted on: 2014/8/25 21:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCishome wrote:
A couple of redneck drunks acted like big men because one of them had a gun. They got their asses kicked. This is not a national story, it's Saturday night in every small town in America.

You may be right but there's no denying if the races were reversed it would be a national story. Then again, I can't remember a time in the past 30 years where a group of white people savagely beat a black man.

Posted on: 2014/8/25 21:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/18 17:32
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2014/8/25 20:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2014/8/25 20:25

« 1 ... 9 10 11 (12) 13 14 15 ... 23 »

Register To PostTopic is Locked

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact