Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
122 user(s) are online (105 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 122

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: The Foundry flooding problems? (Bergen Lafayette)
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/8/14 15:19
From Lafayette
Group:
Registered Users
Thanks for the kind words, I'm really happy with the growth. I'd been living in the Lafayette area for about 5 years prior and I only knew 2 neighbors, now i know 125! It's been a great resource for all things related to the community, especially since we don't have much of a voice on JCL. Hope to see you around the 'hood sometime.

Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Joel, definitely a member of the NextDoor Lafayette group! I am just not very active over there, but do read the posts and participate from time to time. You have done a great job with it, btw. Serious kudos for your patience and enthusiasm. I joined before we hit 50 members, and I see it is now 125!

Posted on: 2014/3/3 20:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users
Joel, definitely a member of the NextDoor Lafayette group! I am just not very active over there, but do read the posts and participate from time to time. You have done a great job with it, btw. Serious kudos for your patience and enthusiasm. I joined before we hit 50 members, and I see it is now 125!

Posted on: 2014/3/3 19:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/8/14 15:19
From Lafayette
Group:
Registered Users
Bohdipoo, are you part of the Lafayette nextdoor network? If not we'd love to have ya! Check the link in my signature.

Posted on: 2014/3/3 18:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
If you want more information, you can DM me. I have been in the building for over 7 years!

Posted on: 2014/3/3 17:53

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/8/24 21:12
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
Thank you for taking the time to response. And especially the information. Very helpful.

Thx!!

Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
I live in the Foundry. I can guarantee you that we DID NOT see any flooding. The water didn't even reach the Park & Ride lot. I live in one of the inner courtyard units (the ones past the lobby) and during heavy precipitation we do get some water accumulation (mostly because the drain covers are often clogged with lint, dirt, dust, etc) but nothing that would actually seep into units. I don't know much about the units along Monitor Street, but I don't think I would like to live in one of them because the lack of abundant natural light would bother me. As for other units, most of them are rather spacious and the rent levels are very enticing.

Posted on: 2014/3/3 17:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
I live in the Foundry. I can guarantee you that we DID NOT see any flooding. The water didn't even reach the Park & Ride lot. I live in one of the inner courtyard units (the ones past the lobby) and during heavy precipitation we do get some water accumulation (mostly because the drain covers are often clogged with lint, dirt, dust, etc) but nothing that would actually seep into units. I don't know much about the units along Monitor Street, but I don't think I would like to live in one of them because the lack of abundant natural light would bother me. As for other units, most of them are rather spacious and the rent levels are very enticing.

Posted on: 2014/3/3 16:49

The Foundry flooding problems? (Bergen Lafayette)
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/8/24 21:12
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
Hello All,

Is anyone familiar enough to help with a concern?

During super storm Sandy was the NJ Transit, Foundry parking lot flooded?

Currently considering The Foundry (ground level unit) and want to make sure it's okay. I was told it's fine, but would prefer more opinions.

Thx!

Posted on: 2014/3/3 16:42

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017