Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
103 user(s) are online (81 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 103

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Do you like winning? Raffle to support paralyzed JC girl's uninsured medical expenses
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/8/21 15:22
Group:
Registered Users
I Love winning!!!! I'm hosting the raffle so I can't win but you can!!! Check it out!!!

You can also like our page at Team Yesenia on facebook or spread the word

Posted on: 2014/2/21 21:39

Do you like winning? Raffle to support paralyzed JC girl's uninsured medical expenses
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/8/21 15:22
Group:
Registered Users
Hello,

Last year my little sister became paralyzed after being shot in her face in a domestic dispute. I have been doing everything in my power to help her and have already raised over $25,000 for her medical care. I have no shame and I try to share this story with everyone I can.

I created the Luck of the Irish raffle where winners can win prizes each day in March and a grand prize on March 31, 2014.? The total amount of prizes is over $5,500 and the grand prize is $800. All prizes have been donated and there are some great prizes including spas, restaurants, Disney tickets, off Broadway shows, signed sports items, golf resorts, NYC attractions and many more.

Tickets cost 1 for $10 and 3 for $25.? Each winning ticket will be entered back into the raffle for the grand prize.? Perhaps you are feeling lucky and want to purchase some tickets or spread the word to friends and family. All proceeds will go to Help Hope Live in honor of Yesenia.

All of the details are below and you can purchase tickets at the link below.?

Thank you for considering purchasing a ticket.

tinyurl.com/yeseniaraffle
http://freepdfhosting.com/8f3aa38419.pdf

Posted on: 2014/2/20 21:01

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017