Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
110 user(s) are online (95 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 110

more...

Browsing this Thread:   2 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 21 22 23 (24) 25 26 27 ... 41 »

Re: Chris Christie 'Suspiciously Connected' To Revenge Traffic Jam
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

Posted on: 2014/1/11 21:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/12/21 14:01
Group:
Banned
Quote:

borisp wrote:
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:

Who did W fire after his 13 Benghazis? Who stepped forward and took the blame?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bob-ces ... at-occurre_b_3246847.html

And who got fired when there were no WMD's and thousands of Americans and countless Iraqis died?

First, of all, apparently, you (and Bob Cesca) have no idea why we blame Clinton and Obama for Benghazi. You think that we blame them for the terrorist attack. No, we do not. That would be stupid thing to do.

We blame them both for LYING about what happened there. It was the most blatant lie that it was all about the video, and not a terrorist attack. It was done because Obama was selling another lie "Al Qaeda is on the run" for the upcoming elections.

And, we blame Hillary for disregarding multiple requests to provide more security there.

And, we blame them for not dealing with it properly. Where were they during that night when the attack was unfolding? When were they informed? How did they respond?

Second, so, buddy, you defend Obama by saying that he did the same as Bush? That awful incompetent doubleplus nogood Bush?

Fun-ny!

Who are "We"?

Posted on: 2014/1/11 19:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/12/15 23:01
Group:
Banned
Until, as is the case these days, the next shiny object pops up and we all go "wooooooo what's that??"

Until charges are filed and Christie is out of office, good luck with all this

Posted on: 2014/1/11 19:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/5/9 11:15
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Br6dR wrote:
This guy is a crook.

15 Christie controversies you missed:
http://www.politico.com/magazine/stor ... -101999.html#.UtFp-9C3Pfq

I think Christie's political career is over. Running for President in 2016?
FUGETABOUTIT!

Posted on: 2014/1/11 19:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:13
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
Quote:

borisp wrote:
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:

And who got fired when there were no WMD's and thousands of Americans and countless Iraqis died?

First, of all, apparently, you (and Bob Cesca) have no idea why we blame Clinton and Obama for Benghazi. You think that we blame them for the terrorist attack. No, we do not. That would be stupid thing to do.

We blame them both for LYING about what happened there. It was the most blatant lie that it was all about the video, and not a terrorist attack. It was done because Obama was selling another lie "Al Qaeda is on the run" for the upcoming elections.

And, we blame Hillary for disregarding multiple requests to provide more security there.

And, we blame them for not dealing with it properly. Where were they during that night when the attack was unfolding? When were they informed? How did they respond?

Second, so, buddy, you defend Obama by saying that he did the same as Bush? That awful incompetent doubleplus nogood Bush?

Fun-ny!

But where were you and all the other right-wingers back when Bush was blatantly failing to protect Americans? I am guessing you had your head firmly up your ass.

Posted on: 2014/1/11 19:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
....and christie says he is not a bully! lol......

Posted on: 2014/1/11 18:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/10/31 13:04
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:

Fun-ny!

Posted on: 2014/1/11 18:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:13
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
There's two scenarios that I see:

- Christie knew about the Ft. Lee lane closures, therefore, he is immoral

- Christine didn't know about the Ft. Lee lane closures (hard for me to believe), but he hired people who committed immoral acts and was unable to uncover it, therefore, he is an incompetent manager

Pick one.

Which pretty much indicts Obama re:Obamacare, and Mrs. Clinton re:Benghazi.

So Obama is an incompetent POTUS, and Hilary has proven she was an incompetent Sec of State. But one difference-who has Obama and Mrs. Clinton fired?

Posted on: 2014/1/11 17:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/7/1 9:09
From Southern JC
Group:
Registered Users
This guy is a crook.

15 Christie controversies you missed:
http://www.politico.com/magazine/stor ... -101999.html#.UtFp-9C3Pfq

Posted on: 2014/1/11 16:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
so what's the German word for: feeling guilty yet extremely content from the experience of sustained Shadenfreude?

Anyone with some ideas about the sitcom treatment I am working on this weekend: Mike, Molly and Chrisie?

Benghazi
Obamacare
IRSgate
Atchison
Topeka
Santa Fe

Posted on: 2014/1/11 13:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:

- Christine didn't know about the Ft. Lee lane closures (hard for me to believe), but he hired people who committed immoral acts and was unable to uncover it, therefore, he is an incompetent manager

Pick one.

So Obama is an incompetent POTUS, and Hilary has proven she was an incompetent Sec of State. But one difference-who has Obama and Mrs. Clinton fired?

Well, sure, I agree there.

So which one did you pick for Christie? Immoral or incompetent?

Posted on: 2014/1/11 12:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Get Christie in the stand and Tom Cruise's team from 'a few good men' to cross-examine him ...

Posted on: 2014/1/11 11:15
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Finally, some additional scrutiny on the completely corrupt and dysfunctional Port Authority.

Of particular interest to me is this quote from the President of the Port Authority Retirees Association:

?If those patronage people weren?t there, we wouldn?t even be talking about ?Bridgegate,? ? said Mr. Gallagher ? who, for the record, lives in New Jersey. ?And if the patronage people who were there had any allegiance to the Port Authority, I don?t think we?d be talking about this. But their allegiance is to Governor Christie, and he demands it.?

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/11/nyr ... s-as-2-warring-fiefs.html

Posted on: 2014/1/11 5:52

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/3/3 21:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Hmm.. I wonder why Christie's staff would do this without Christie's knowledge? Seems odd..

From what I've heard, his staff is so cowed that they triple check his lunch orders. What also strains credulity is the idea that all of these people in other agencies would have put their careers in the hands of a deputy chief of staff. Who would follow her orders without question? Where are the other examples of her reckless behavior and abuse of power?

Posted on: 2014/1/11 5:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Southern JC
Group:
Registered Users
What was that?

Oh...

It was the Republican Party throwing Chris Christie under the bus. Not trying to be insensitive but that might have damaged the suspension.. Another law suit?

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
A hilarious response. IRSgate? Political dirty tricks not known by the exec-OK! Benghazi-let's roll out Susan Rice to proffer a false narrative, later disowned by the White House (after the election), no problem.

A couple of traffic jams, with no link to the Governor of NJ mentioned, or noted, or reported by facts-string him up!

When we have an almost two hour, unedited, honestly answered press conference by Obama and/or Mrs. Clinton about-please let me know.

Quote:

Br6dR wrote:
Seriously, I always weigh things in my head to ponder if I'm getting this right. Putting up traffic cones on Washington in Jersey City might be forgiven as elbow-in-the-ribs gottcha.

We all know what a nightmare the George Washington Bridge can be when you're on your way home from a vacation. Points.north.and.south. Three Christie appointees shutting that down is MIND FUCKING CRAZY.

Chris Christie is done. (He already had a McCain/Romney - hard core Republicans don't trust him- thing going against him.
Time for Monroe to hunt for another darling.

Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:

Pick one.

Posted on: 2014/1/11 3:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
A hilarious response. IRSgate? Political dirty tricks not known by the exec-OK! Benghazi-let's roll out Susan Rice to proffer a false narrative, later disowned by the White House (after the election), no problem.

A couple of traffic jams, with no link to the Governor of NJ mentioned, or noted, or reported by facts-string him up!

When we have an almost two hour, unedited, honestly answered press conference by Obama and/or Mrs. Clinton about-please let me know.

Quote:

Br6dR wrote:
Seriously, I always weigh things in my head to ponder if I'm getting this right. Putting up traffic cones on Washington in Jersey City might be forgiven as elbow-in-the-ribs gottcha.

We all know what a nightmare the George Washington Bridge can be when you're on your way home from a vacation. Points.north.and.south. Three Christie appointees shutting that down is MIND FUCKING CRAZY.

Chris Christie is done. (He already had a McCain/Romney - hard core Republicans don't trust him- thing going against him.

Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:

Pick one.

Posted on: 2014/1/11 3:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Southern JC
Group:
Registered Users
Seriously, I always weigh things in my head to ponder if I'm "getting this right".

Setting up traffic cones on Washington Ave. in Jersey City might be forgiven as elbow-in-the-ribs gottcha.

We all know what a nightmare the George Washington Bridge can be when you're on your way home from a vacation. 95 and the GWB is THE artery to all points North and South. Three Christie appointees shutting down the GWB for 4 days is MIND FUCKING CRAZY.

Chris Christie is done. (He already had a McCain/Romney - hardcore Republicans don't trust him- thing going against him.)

Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:

Pick one.

Posted on: 2014/1/11 3:21

Edited by Br6dR on 2014/1/11 3:37:13
Edited by Br6dR on 2014/1/11 3:40:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:

Pick one.

Posted on: 2014/1/11 3:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Pick one.

Posted on: 2014/1/11 2:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/11/14 1:56
Group:
Registered Users
NJ.com takes a first pass at today's document release: http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/ ... html#incart_river_default

NYT first pass: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/11/nyr ... -scandal-released.html?hp

I have successfully downloaded the documents, but I have no interest in trawling through 900 pages of politispeak on a Friday night. ;)

Posted on: 2014/1/11 0:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/2/3 3:59
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

tern wrote:
Emails and docs are up on CNN now, show other aides were aware, Christie is going to have to fire his entire staff at this rate!

But of course, he personally had no idea what was going on, just like Healy.

Robin.

I've read both NY Times and CNN accounts, and I don't see this. CNN says another aide was forwarded an email from the Port Authority's Executive Director discussing the problems the lane closures were causing, but not that she knew about why the lanes were closed.

My favorite so far. Times description of "study" hastily prepared after the fact

Quote:
The study was emailed among officials at the authority on Sept. 12.

It was four pages long and found that, in essence, closing toll lanes creates traffic backups.

?By eliminating two of the toll lanes? dedicated to local traffic, ?this traffic was forced to queue on local streets.?

Posted on: 2014/1/11 0:02
I live by the river.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Southern JC
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

Posted on: 2014/1/10 23:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Southern JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

CdeCoincy wrote:
A little concerned that nothing has been posted here in 40 minutes - have all of Christie's Ganymedes been put down for a nap?

Monroe must be on the potty. Let me fill in:

BENGHAZI!

FAIL

You didn't mention Hillary Clinton.

Posted on: 2014/1/10 23:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Hmm.. I wonder why Christie's staff would do this without Christie's knowledge? Seems odd..

Posted on: 2014/1/10 23:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/2/8 20:19
From Paulus Hook
Group:
Registered Users
Monroe, the silence is deafening

Posted on: 2014/1/10 23:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/18 1:45
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Emails and docs are up on CNN now, show other aides were aware, Christie is going to have to fire his entire staff at this rate!

But of course, he personally had no idea what was going on, just like Healy.

Robin.

Posted on: 2014/1/10 22:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/12/23 21:08
Group:
Registered Users
Thank you Atsushi :)

Quote:

Atsushi wrote:
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/ ... ed-in-n-j-bridge-scandal/

Quote:

Here's what we've found so far:

4:28 p.m. ET ? Amid the controversy surrounding access lane closures near the George Washington Bridge scandal for alleged political reasons, documents released Friday show that a traffic study did in fact occur.

An "early assessment" of traffic patterns on the bridge was conducted. The assessment, which was released on September 12, the fourth day of the lane closures, produced findings that detailed the number of vehicles that used the Ft. Lee section of the bridge, peak traffic hours and what the impact would be if lanes were removed or added.

4th day, right? So did these guys figure, "maybe we should gather some data if we were to claim a traffic study?" or was it really legitimate?

Posted on: 2014/1/10 22:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/11/8 21:51
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/ ... ed-in-n-j-bridge-scandal/

Quote:

Here's what we've found so far:

4:28 p.m. ET ? Amid the controversy surrounding access lane closures near the George Washington Bridge scandal for alleged political reasons, documents released Friday show that a traffic study did in fact occur.

An "early assessment" of traffic patterns on the bridge was conducted. The assessment, which was released on September 12, the fourth day of the lane closures, produced findings that detailed the number of vehicles that used the Ft. Lee section of the bridge, peak traffic hours and what the impact would be if lanes were removed or added.

4th day, right? So did these guys figure, "maybe we should gather some data if we were to claim a traffic study?" or was it really legitimate?

Posted on: 2014/1/10 21:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/12/23 21:08
Group:
Registered Users
Has anyone been able to download the released documents yet? My computer is having a tough time ... presume must be large traffic. Will anything be revealed in it that hasn't been already presented???

Quote:

CdeCoincy wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

CdeCoincy wrote:
What I learned from all of this is that I voted for a man who has a serious flaw in his personality, at least by my standards.

No one deliberately screwed up the rollout of Obamacare.

No one wanted Benghazi to happen.

I am particularly angry with myself because a close friend grew up with the Christie brothers and has told me all along that even as a child he was a vindictive bully. If I were a reporter, I'd go back to the 1970 and 1980 censuses and interview the people who were living near the Christie kids.

He has become an embarrassment to this state and to this country.

I heard he was chooming in the back of a tricked out van with his 'bud' buds with some righteous ganga in the South Mountain Reservation.

Now you're starting to act silly, Roe-Roe - is this the beginning of a saving face tactic for being one of the Christie catamites?

Posted on: 2014/1/10 21:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

CdeCoincy wrote:
What I learned from all of this is that I voted for a man who has a serious flaw in his personality, at least by my standards.

No one deliberately screwed up the rollout of Obamacare.

No one wanted Benghazi to happen.

I am particularly angry with myself because a close friend grew up with the Christie brothers and has told me all along that even as a child he was a vindictive bully. If I were a reporter, I'd go back to the 1970 and 1980 censuses and interview the people who were living near the Christie kids.

He has become an embarrassment to this state and to this country.

I heard he was chooming in the back of a tricked out van with his 'bud' buds with some righteous ganga in the South Mountain Reservation.

Now you're starting to act silly, Roe-Roe - is this the beginning of a saving face tactic for being one of the Christie catamites?

Posted on: 2014/1/10 20:53

« 1 ... 21 22 23 (24) 25 26 27 ... 41 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017