Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
65 user(s) are online (55 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 65

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 3 (4) 5 »

Re: 30-Year-Old HC Man Killed in Short Hills Mall Car Jacking
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:13
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
I think some of you are confusing race with poverty.

Posted on: 2013/12/18 4:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/14 0:40
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
First, the poor dead fellow loses his life in a carjacking. Then, some people speculate his wife was involved.

He's being buried tomorrow, show some respect. By any means, he was a kind man, loving husband, liked by his neighbors, well educated and a positive force to society.

That his life was snuffed out by a stain on our planet, regardless of color, is horrible. Let's only hope these two dirt bags get caught fast before they jack another car with perhaps some of our loved ones inside.

Well said. I can't imagine the emotional pain his family and particularly his wife must be going through right now. Let's hope for the closest thing they can get to justice in this awful tragedy.

Posted on: 2013/12/18 2:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/5/31 2:51
Group:
Registered Users
Cat fight! :popcorn:

Posted on: 2013/12/18 2:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/12/15 23:01
Group:
Banned
User if you actually knew me you'd know that's the furthest thing from the truth. But you go ahead and judge that which you know nothing about, I'll take it all day.

Posted on: 2013/12/17 22:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
First, the poor dead fellow loses his life in a carjacking. Then, some people speculate his wife was involved.

He's being buried tomorrow, show some respect. By any means, he was a kind man, loving husband, liked by his neighbors, well educated and a positive force to society.

That his life was snuffed out by a stain on our planet, regardless of color, is horrible. Let's only hope these two dirt bags get caught fast before they jack another car with perhaps some of our loved ones inside.

Posted on: 2013/12/17 22:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

nyrgravey9 wrote:
Based on your avatar, boss, I think there's only one queen in this discussion.

Damn, just when I was starting to agree with you on this board!

Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Quote:

nyrgravey9 wrote:

And to User, watch where you throw those titles around boss. Just because you're the progressive Oracle of Greenville, don't be ignorant and label people racist when clearly you haven't a clue as to the definition of the word.

Quote:

VanVorster wrote:
It's not a matter of blaming whitey as inartfully stated. It's simply the vestiges of what was done in the past (codifying enshrining white supremacy) over centuries whether in the US, Brazil or other places like South Africa. Also, even when white people dip below 50% in this country, they will just end up sharing some power but won't lose their actual stronghold on it. Look at Brazil where whites are already in the minority and have been for some time but maintain power or South Africa where whites still have power along with a small black elite. I don't buy reverse racism any more than I do heterophobia or reverse sexism. And I think racism applies to more than blacks (e.g, Hispanics who don't pass, Asians, etc.).

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/07 ... h-thing-as-Reverse-Racism

http://newsreel.org/guides/race/whiteadv.htm

I never once mentioned you in my post, but it the shoe fits... you know the rest. You sound like a bitter racist queen with all these rants.

That's why I said it (yawn) it takes a queen to know one. Carry on, and enjoy Mr. Born in raised in JC but hate minorities. You are laughable!

Posted on: 2013/12/17 22:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
Based on your avatar, boss, I think there's only one queen in this discussion.

Damn, just when I was starting to agree with you on this board!

Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Quote:

nyrgravey9 wrote:

And to User, watch where you throw those titles around boss. Just because you're the progressive Oracle of Greenville, don't be ignorant and label people racist when clearly you haven't a clue as to the definition of the word.

Quote:

VanVorster wrote:
It's not a matter of blaming whitey as inartfully stated. It's simply the vestiges of what was done in the past (codifying enshrining white supremacy) over centuries whether in the US, Brazil or other places like South Africa. Also, even when white people dip below 50% in this country, they will just end up sharing some power but won't lose their actual stronghold on it. Look at Brazil where whites are already in the minority and have been for some time but maintain power or South Africa where whites still have power along with a small black elite. I don't buy reverse racism any more than I do heterophobia or reverse sexism. And I think racism applies to more than blacks (e.g, Hispanics who don't pass, Asians, etc.).

I never once mentioned you in my post, but it the shoe fits... you know the rest. You sound like a bitter racist queen with all these rants.

Posted on: 2013/12/17 22:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

nyrgravey9 wrote:

Quote:

VanVorster wrote:

Posted on: 2013/12/17 22:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
Yes, let's pull completely biased articles from the some of the most lefty sites we can find.

That's like me supporting my argument with links to Fox News (no, I don't, or ever have, watched Fox News).

Quote:

VanVorster wrote:

Posted on: 2013/12/17 19:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/3/22 21:14
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2013/12/17 18:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Its always the same three racist on every thread.

Posted on: 2013/12/17 18:32

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/4/7 21:02
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Adonis wrote:
Institutional racism exists. Look no further than the minimum wage laws.

Erroneous on all counts!

Posted on: 2013/12/17 17:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/7/19 15:21
Group:
Registered Users
This thread has officially derailed

Posted on: 2013/12/17 17:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/26 11:59
Group:
Registered Users
Institutional racism exists. Look no further than the minimum wage laws.

Posted on: 2013/12/17 17:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
Soooo, as I said in another post; when whites become the minority (not far off), and non-whites are in the ruling class (black guy in the white house), at what point will we stop blaming whitey?

Guess what VanVorster? Reverse racism is real too. Where is it written that racism only applies to blacks?

Quote:

VanVorster wrote:
Institutional racism is real. If you can't draw the connection between blacks in favelas in Brazil to blacks in projects in Irvington, then you lack insight. After slavery, Jim Crow etc, they were never intended to be acculturated into the American fabric or mainstream (the schools deplorable, there are no jobs with manufacturing going off-shore and their environment horrible) any more than poor white Appalachian people in West Virginia who salve their souls with meth or illicit activities. And spare the wholesale "problem with black culture" there is NO uniform black culture anymore than there is a uniform white culture. Are you indicting all of wall street and saying inflammatory statements of "no one wants to talk about the elephant in the room and ALL the white men who keep stealing on Wall Street and corporate America, whether it's Madoff ponzi schemes or the excesses of others, something has to stop" NO you look at white people as individuals, just as you should. http://gawker.com/video-of-violent-ri ... white-culture-o-954939719

Posted on: 2013/12/17 16:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/3/22 21:14
Group:
Registered Users
Institutional racism is real. If you can't draw the connection between blacks in favelas in Brazil to blacks in projects in Irvington, then you lack insight. After slavery, Jim Crow etc, they were never intended to be acculturated into the American fabric or mainstream (the schools deplorable, there are no jobs with manufacturing going off-shore and their environment horrible) any more than poor white Appalachian people in West Virginia who salve their souls with meth or illicit activities. And spare the wholesale "problem with black culture" there is NO uniform black culture anymore than there is a uniform white culture. Are you indicting all of wall street and saying inflammatory statements of "no one wants to talk about the elephant in the room and ALL the white men who keep stealing on Wall Street and corporate America, whether it's Madoff ponzi schemes or the excesses of others, something has to stop" NO you look at white people as individuals, just as you should. http://gawker.com/video-of-violent-ri ... white-culture-o-954939719

Posted on: 2013/12/17 16:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
That seems more like a serial killer. White people totally own that category haha!

Posted on: 2013/12/17 14:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/1/21 20:29
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
I guess the news that the thugs were shadowing other cars at the mall, and that the victim had opened the door for his wife, then was jumped when he tried to enter his car, can shut up the trolls who feel it was a set up. The husband obviously wasn't going to let the thug drive off with his wife in the car and tried to defend her.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/natio ... jacking-article-1.1549107

There are certain people who refuse to face the truth no matter how it's laid in front of them.

Point to the crime statistics, that's just "institutional racism" at work. What about the knockout game? Haha no such thing, that's just the media trying to scare you. So in this case, it must have been a targeted hit. It simply can't be that we have a huge problem with black culture and violence in this country, not at all.

And then meanwhile, we problems like this in our white culture

http://www.salon.com/2013/12/07/polic ... s_killed_man_for_thrills/

Posted on: 2013/12/17 13:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
But JCMan8, isn't the 1 out of 1000 murders by people like George Zimmerman black folks biggest problem?

(Sarcasm for those who can't follow)

With regards to violence from the black community....nothing to see here folks. Everything is fine.

Quote:

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
I guess the news that the thugs were shadowing other cars at the mall, and that the victim had opened the door for his wife, then was jumped when he tried to enter his car, can shut up the trolls who feel it was a set up. The husband obviously wasn't going to let the thug drive off with his wife in the car and tried to defend her.

There are certain people who refuse to face the truth no matter how it's laid in front of them.

Point to the crime statistics, that's just "institutional racism" at work. What about the knockout game? Haha no such thing, that's just the media trying to scare you. So in this case, it must have been a targeted hit. It simply can't be that we have a huge problem with black culture and violence in this country, not at all.

Posted on: 2013/12/17 13:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Posted on: 2013/12/17 3:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2013/12/17 2:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

trambone wrote:
They obviously did not want the car to sell the parts. It takes about 2 minutes to break into a car and hotwire it. Then its an easy drive to get it chopped. I think you may be onto something about it being a "hit"

Why would you do a hit in a crowded parking lot of all places?

Great question, Why do they do hits on Ocean and MLK in broad day light?

Not a great comparison..

parking lot =/= road

professional hitman =/= gang banger

Posted on: 2013/12/17 2:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/4/26 19:42
From Chilltown, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

trambone wrote:
They obviously did not want the car to sell the parts. It takes about 2 minutes to break into a car and hotwire it. Then its an easy drive to get it chopped. I think you may be onto something about it being a "hit"
You watch too many movies most newer cars are difficult to hot wire. Besides older model cars are easier to steal, 90's-early 2000's which is why those years for certain makes and models top the list. And those are usually stolen with a dent puller not hot wired, hot wiring isn't as common as in the movies. Older cars are joy rides and/or chopped new luxury vehicles are shipped out of country more often then chopped.

Posted on: 2013/12/17 0:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/4/26 19:42
From Chilltown, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

radryan03 wrote:
Anyone else read through the the available details and think this stinks?? I think this was a 'job'

- Of all the available cars in Short Hills they went for an aged RR - the hot car is a MB. These cars dont just get dropped after a joy ride - they are on boats to Africa rather quickly... and plenty of nice cars sit in the valet with keys in the ignition
- They apparently approached the car, shot the dude 4 times, and left the wife untouched - why leave a witness if you were that willing to off the guy?
- His job was reviewing legal claims in construction... Hmmm?

My gamble - either the wife put this together OR this was a hit related to his job.

Regardless of what really happened.. my thoughts are with his family and friends - I cant imagine dealing with anything like this, let alone during the holiday season.
I get your theory and while not completely impossible it is just less likely to be the case. The Newark car jacking rings do not work the way you think, Range Rover's(as well as BMW, AUDI and a few others) are Car jacked often and the vehicle wasn't that old. The way these crews work they usually have a list of specific makes and models that are popular in what ever country they are being shipped to and seek out those cars. They look for the target cars in another stolen or car jacked vehicle and keep a driver in that car during the robbery incase it is a failed attempt or that car simply follows if it is a sucessful robbery. Newark crews work on speed fighting back or simply taking too long slows them down so they use violence to move the process along quicker to make a fast get away. Once they make it to Newark the car is usually sat on for hours or even days to see if police are tracking it with some form of GPS or Lojack. After the cool off period the car is either picked up by someone else to get ready to be shipped or the car jackers let the old get away car get picked up and use the recent car as the new get away. Why use a car used in a car jacking again if the crime carries so much time? Because if the actual car jacker isn't identified or they aren't caught in the act the driver usually gets charged with just recieving stolen property and will claim he borrowed it or bought it from a drug addict. Car jacking has a very low arrest rate.

Posted on: 2013/12/17 0:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/5/31 2:51
Group:
Registered Users
So RadRyan knows which are the hot cars to steal and trambone is an expert in hot wiring/chopping for parts.

It's this quality comment that brings me back time and again.

For anyone stupid enough to give a moment's pause to their theories:

This was a carjacking, the shopping list was short, a Silver RangeRover, newer the better. These animals don't think a whole lot, and 3-4 shots were fired to overcome an unexpected response from the victim. The wingman - 16 hrs old? - got the hell out of there.

Some of you people here are shameless.

Posted on: 2013/12/17 0:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

trambone wrote:

Great question, Why do they do hits on Ocean and MLK in broad day light?

Posted on: 2013/12/16 23:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

trambone wrote:

Posted on: 2013/12/16 23:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/7/30 16:48
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2013/12/16 23:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
Why the hell are you speculating about details you don't have?? You sound like an idiot here, and it's disrespectful to the deceased.

Talk about trolling!

Quote:

radryan03 wrote:
Anyone else read through the the available details and think this stinks?? I think this was a 'job'

- Of all the available cars in Short Hills they went for an aged RR - the hot car is a MB. These cars dont just get dropped after a joy ride - they are on boats to Africa rather quickly... and plenty of nice cars sit in the valet with keys in the ignition
- They apparently approached the car, shot the dude 4 times, and left the wife untouched - why leave a witness if you were that willing to off the guy?
- His job was reviewing legal claims in construction... Hmmm?

My gamble - either the wife put this together OR this was a hit related to his job.

Regardless of what really happened.. my thoughts are with his family and friends - I cant imagine dealing with anything like this, let alone during the holiday season.

Posted on: 2013/12/16 23:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

radryan03 wrote:
So... how does this make any theory lousy? I mean - until we know the truth... I'd gamble most things are on the table.

Anything is possible.. but Occam's Razor tho.

Posted on: 2013/12/16 23:25

« 1 2 3 (4) 5 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017