Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
160 user(s) are online (134 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 160

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2) 3 »

Re: Gov Christie to Teacher: "I Am Tired Of You People!"
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/1/15 23:01
Group:
Registered Users
It's not about tolerance, It's about being Professional and having common courtesy, especially since He (Christie) is representing the State and the Taxpayers, You may like the way he carries himself , and You may think people should be thrilled with having their property taxes go up, but I for one do not. I wouldn't speak to anyone the way He speaks to his constituents and as a leader of this State I would expect Him to carry himself as an educated respectful leader not a bully., but again that 's just me,I would also have expected when He promised property tax relief I would have gotten just that. Shame on me for not understanding that He is not a man of his word just another Politician who only looks out for #1.

Posted on: 2013/11/5 15:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Governor Tubby? The intolerance of those who demand tolerance amuses and saddens me.

Posted on: 2013/11/5 15:36

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Monroe,again there was no reason to hold a special election a couple of weeks before the general election, again it cost the taxpayers millions of dollars that allegedly go against Christies economic policies. You even stated in Your post that Christie is going to beat Buono, so using your argument it even makes it that much more of an insult to the taxpayers of NJ to hold a special election mere weeks before the general election, your argument that it needed to be done as soon as possible after Senator Lautenberg's death is also flawed because if that was truly the case the election should've been within two weeks after Lautenberg's death if it was that important not months and just prior to a general election . Now as for your statement that if I was a resident of Jersey City I should be grateful? For what, Christie promised property tax relief and has been touting that he delivered property tax relief, I don't understand the logic of how my property taxes have gone up every year since 2008 is something I should be grateful for. Time to see the man for what he truly is, a Bully who if you ask a question that he doesn't want to hear or goes against what he states he simply raises his voice and screams and berates the person. in my opinion that is not how a truly good leader acts.Time to see the man for what he truly is.

Posted on: 2013/11/5 15:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Teachers are fired 'all the time' with tenure? I'll let you produce a link to support your claim. I'm not bothering to look it up, but I recall something like less than 10 teachers per year losing tenure-and that was usually due to a criminal issue, not from being a horrible teacher. But I'd love to see you support your statement.

As far as the election, Christie could have appointed a replacement for the rest of Lautenberg's term, but he chose not to do so. In the sense of bi-partisanship, he moved to let the people decide as fast as possible. Imagine the bleating if he'd put a Republican in till the next scheduled election!

And progress? Bi-partisan reforms in pension, tenure, healthcare-when did a NJ Governor accomplish anything remotely like this?

In any case, today Democrats will join with Republicans to re-elect a Red Governor in an overwhelmingly Blue state. Which will make the looney left type Dems feeling mighty blue indeed!

Much like if I were to be fired, there would be no article in the paper. Why would there articles based on teachers quitting (I know teachers that have) or been fired with tenure (I know teachers that have).

I know teachers that have wrongly been accused of sexual misconduct with a student. It was the union and tenure that helped save that teacher?s job, a teacher that works harder at their job than I do at mine.

I know you like the guy. He?s a Republican. Heck, you?d support Sadam Hussein if he came out with an elephant flag and running against Buono. That?s fine. But don?t pretend that the Governor did the state any real favors by spending millions on a special election a few weeks earlier. You and I, both, know why he did it.

Christie will win again. I?m liberal and know this quite well. I worry about the further damage he?ll do to the state. Thus far, I?m waiting for a positive move. In the meantime, more companies are closing up shop and moving out of the state. Our employment rate is moving slower than states like North Dakota and Idaho, states that have absolutely nothing going for them.

Guiliani was a bastard and he is someone I would want nowhere near a governorship or White House, but he was the right mayor for the right time in NYC. Buono would be an absolutely terrible governor, I?m rather certain of that. However, since the guy currently in office cares more about putting his face in Sandy commercials than using those Sandy funds for the state, we currently have a terrible governor.

When Governor Tubby gets trounced in the primaries (not gay hating enough to prevent NJ from having gay marriage for the uber-bigots out west) he'll crawl back to the state and act the bully again. Then we'll have a new governor that might actually work for the state.

Posted on: 2013/11/5 15:14
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jc344 wrote:
While it is true that Christie allowed an election to fill Senator Lautenberg's seat, when he could've simply filled the seat with a Republican. Why did he see fit to hold a special election a couple of weeks prior to the regular election , costing the taxpayers millions of dollars, when he simply could've left the seat open until the regular election? Doesn't sound like good business acumen to me. What it was is Politics at it's best.Christie didn't want to run the risk of having Cory Booker running during his re-election bid and thereby risking people simply voting along party lines. Let's call it what it is and not sing Christies praises as if he was being altruistic ,to believe otherwise is simply naive . He did it that way to benefit himself, not the taxpayers who now have to pay millions of dollars in election costs twice!! By the way I am a property owner and with all these so called great economic relief plans that Christie has implemented ,my property taxes have gone up steadily every year since 2008 ,I am not holding my breath waiting for his promised property tax relief.

He did the right thing, in both allowing voters 1) to choose the replacement Senator without having Christie do it for them and 2) doing it as quickly as possible. Some would accuse him of 'disenfranchising' NJ voters by waiting longer to hold the election. Let's see if the NJ Legislature will try to change the rules for special elections.

Of course, Christie knew from the moment Buono was the Dem choice he'd win easily, so he really didn't have anything to gain by separating the two elections.

As far as taxes, if you're a JC resident you should be thrilled with your low taxes. Imagine how high they'd be if you had to pay even half the 650 million dollar school tab, instead of other NJ taxpayers picking up your bill. As far at property tax increases, Christie has done a great job of slowing the rate of increase. Too bad Christie hasn't been able to get, say, the sick pay/vacation pay reform done because of the recalcitrant Democrats in the Legislature. Just how much is JC paying out this year?? That's Christie's fault? Nope.

Posted on: 2013/11/5 14:15

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
While it is true that Christie allowed an election to fill Senator Lautenberg's seat, when he could've simply filled the seat with a Republican. Why did he see fit to hold a special election a couple of weeks prior to the regular election , costing the taxpayers millions of dollars, when he simply could've left the seat open until the regular election? Doesn't sound like good business acumen to me. What it was is Politics at it's best.Christie didn't want to run the risk of having Cory Booker running during his re-election bid and thereby risking people simply voting along party lines. Let's call it what it is and not sing Christies praises as if he was being altruistic ,to believe otherwise is simply naive . He did it that way to benefit himself, not the taxpayers who now have to pay millions of dollars in election costs twice!! By the way I am a property owner and with all these so called great economic relief plans that Christie has implemented ,my property taxes have gone up steadily every year since 2008 ,I am not holding my breath waiting for his promised property tax relief.

Posted on: 2013/11/5 14:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Here's a good, local example of the benefits of Christie getting tenure reform passed. One teacher worked THIRTY SEVEN FREAKING YEARS and kept his/her tenure despite missing 10% of working days! Thankfully the NJEA got on board with these reforms after Christie lit the fire under them. From the Star Ledger-

Under the law, which allows an arbitrator instead of a judge to make essentially the final decision on whether a tenured teacher can be fired, four Jersey City teachers have been fired based on arbitrators? rulings.

Three of the four were terminated because of excessive absenteeism, with one School 23 teacher missing 338 days from 2002 to 2011, according to the arbitrator?s ruling. A School 20 teacher missed 600 days, about 10 percent of working school days during her 37 years with the district.

Posted on: 2013/11/5 13:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Teachers are fired 'all the time' with tenure? I'll let you produce a link to support your claim. I'm not bothering to look it up, but I recall something like less than 10 teachers per year losing tenure-and that was usually due to a criminal issue, not from being a horrible teacher. But I'd love to see you support your statement. As far as the election, Christie could have appointed a replacement for the rest of Lautenberg's term, but he chose not to do so. In the sense of bi-partisanship, he moved to let the people decide as fast as possible. Imagine the bleating if he'd put a Republican in till the next scheduled election! And progress? Bi-partisan reforms in pension, tenure, healthcare-when did a NJ Governor accomplish anything remotely like this? In any case, today Democrats will join with Republicans to re-elect a Red Governor in an overwhelmingly Blue state. Which will make the looney left type Dems feeling mighty blue indeed!

Posted on: 2013/11/5 13:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

nyrgravey9 wrote:
+1000. Unfortunately NYC is about to get a rude awakening. While they're all upset over the extremely inconsequential soda band, they're about to revert back 30 years to Dinkins era NYC.

NJ has indeed progressed under Christie, and despite a huge backwards step in Booker, will thankfully continue forward.

The entire concept of teacher tenure is MADNESS. Anyway we can do away with this?

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
"Tired of you people"
Would this suggest Christie is tired of all educators ? Maybe the root problem to our education system and standards IS Christie !

No he's tired of people being unaccountable for their job performance, unlike in the private sector. While his tenure reforms were a huge step forward (given that it would have been unthinkable under a Democrat) he did have to compromise (something also unthinkable to a Democrat) to get that accomplished in a bi-partisan manner.

Which is why he scares the liberal loonies so much-his reforms make bi-partisan sense.

I am very interested in your definition of "progress". Would it be that we have nearly the slowest job growth in the whole US of A? Having an open bigot as governor is progress? A coward that wastes millions of a bankrupted state's coin so that he doesn't have to see Corey Booker's name on the same election?

I don't think you understand a thing about tenure. Teachers are fired all the time with tenure.

Sadly, we'll have another four years of this fat bastard.

Posted on: 2013/11/5 13:14
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Its a requirement for all emergency services and military personnel to pass a psychological test prior to employment. Wouldn't it be in the interest of society that all elected and public officials be also tested ?

Out-bursts like Christie has displayed, might indicate he is a sociopath and might have a mental health problem that could be detrimental to him and us being a leader - Too often our politicians come undone and end up convicted of a crime or are so inept, it has a major impact on the community ... we have a history of them in JC and NJ!

http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html

Geez. You should be more concerned about a 'leader' who looks the USA in the eye and lies dozens of times about keeping your doctor and your health plan. Now that's a sociopath combined with an ideologue, perhaps the worst combo ever.

Anyway, enjoy the election results tonight!

Posted on: 2013/11/5 11:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Its a requirement for all emergency services and military personnel to pass a psychological test prior to employment. Wouldn't it be in the interest of society that all elected and public officials be also tested ?

Out-bursts like Christie has displayed, might indicate he is a sociopath and might have a mental health problem that could be detrimental to him and us being a leader - Too often our politicians come undone and end up convicted of a crime or are so inept, it has a major impact on the community ... we have a history of them in JC and NJ!

http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html

Posted on: 2013/11/5 9:30
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/9/4 14:31
Group:
Registered Users
I dont think Christie is that much worse than other conservative govs but have some class.

Posted on: 2013/11/5 3:00

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/3/11 21:52
From Paulus Hook
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Read the linked NY Times article. It's very insightful.

I'm glad you liked it. I suggest that everybody who cares about education read the book.

There is a chapter that discusses Helsinki schools with a lot of immigrants who barely speak Finnish and how they thrive despite that fact that many Finnish parents are skeptical and are unwilling to send their kids to such schools.

Finland spends less per student, students spend less time doing home work, compared to the United States. Yet they receive much better education than US students.

dtjcview, please don't waste your time on somebody who doesn't want to read.

Posted on: 2013/11/4 20:44

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/7/2 14:06
From Marion
Group:
Registered Users
I think he should remember that the public sector includes politicians. Politicians are the "you people" I am tired of. Politicians have all of these platitudes about accountability but they can invade a country under false pretenses and get away with it. The private sector has "accountability" for low level employees but the boss can screw up and his employees have to fix it. What about accountability for all the people who crashed the economy? The Wall St. private sector owns our "democracy" so they get a fresh bonus instead of a punishment for some pretty severe screw ups. You guys argue over illusions. Both of our two parties are traitors and criminals that sucker you into cheering for the one you hate the least.

Quote:

T-Bird wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
[quote]

No he's tired of people being unaccountable for their job performance, unlike in the private sector.

No, he's tired of people disagreeing with him. Christie is a bully - a thug, actually. And while many people in NJ clarly get off on the Governor cum Soprano shtick that he has perfected, it has a limited shelf life. Tomorrow will be the high water mark of Chris Christie's political career. The long, downward sloping hill portion begins Wednesday.

Posted on: 2013/11/4 18:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/26 13:40
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

dojan wrote:
One friends recommended a recent book, The Smartest Kids in the World: And How They Got That Way. Here's a review:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/25/boo ... st-kids-in-the-world.html

Quote from the end of this review, "For all our griping about American education, Ripley notes, we?ve got the schools we want."

One thing the book never mentioned is the lazy culture exacerbated by the affirmative action cr*p. And the new mayor of New York is going to extend this cr*p to high school selection: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/b ... issions-article-1.1481345

Keep voting for these guys. We get what we want.

Define "we".

You can't define "we" in your own words?

"Ripley notes, we?ve got the schools we want"... was a quote from the article.

Yup, I get that. It's also a quote that you chose to post, so I was hoping that you could discuss it.

Quote:
You need to read it to understand it's use in context.

I believe the term "we" is ambiguous and am looking for clarification. Can you help with that? If not, just say so. Since you read it, you should be able to understand it's use in context, no? If it's that simple, it should be relatively simple and quick for you to clarify for me.

Quote:
You have trouble with reading and comprehension?

You have trouble with discussing quotes that you chose to post in a forum?

Dojan posted the quote originally not me, Ripley made the quote. Seems you have trouble reading after all...

Meaning of "we" is implicit from the context of the full quote...For all our griping about American education, Ripley notes, we?ve got the schools we want.

If you need further clarification, I suggest you contact Ms Ripley.

Posted on: 2013/11/4 16:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

dojan wrote:
One friends recommended a recent book, The Smartest Kids in the World: And How They Got That Way. Here's a review:

Quote from the end of this review, "For all our griping about American education, Ripley notes, we?ve got the schools we want."

One thing the book never mentioned is the lazy culture exacerbated by the affirmative action cr*p. And the new mayor of New York is going to extend this cr*p to high school selection: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/b ... issions-article-1.1481345

Define "we".

"Ripley notes, we?ve got the schools we want"... was a quote from the article.

Yup, I get that. It's also a quote that you chose to post, so I was hoping that you could discuss it.

Quote:
You need to read it to understand it's use in context.

I believe the term "we" is ambiguous and am looking for clarification. Can you help with that? If not, just say so. Since you read it, you should be able to understand it's use in context, no? If it's that simple, it should be relatively simple and quick for you to clarify for me.

Quote:
You have trouble with reading and comprehension?

You have trouble with discussing quotes that you chose to post in a forum?

Posted on: 2013/11/4 16:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

dojan wrote:

Define "we".

"Ripley notes, we?ve got the schools we want"... was a quote from the article. You need to read it to understand it's use in context. You have trouble with reading and comprehension?

Posted on: 2013/11/4 15:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Garage wrote:
aside from treating the President in a civil manner....what has Christie done / accomplished?

I guessed you missed his bi-partisan successes on pension reform, tenure reform, reining in the independent 'authorities' like the Passaic Valley Sewerage Authority and the Delaware River Port Authority, making low level drug users get treatment rather than jail, encouraging township mergers such as the Princeton's, municipal tax caps, his great handling of Sandy problems, balancing the state budget without raising taxes (and after being left with a multi-billion dollar hole that he didn't know about until after he took office). And all this, done in a blue state with a blue Legislature. Imagine what he'd have gotten done with a Republican controlled Legislature!

Posted on: 2013/11/4 15:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

dojan wrote:

Define "we".

Posted on: 2013/11/4 15:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

dojan wrote:

Define "we".

Posted on: 2013/11/4 15:26

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/4/6 23:53
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
aside from treating the President in a civil manner....what has Christie done / accomplished?

Posted on: 2013/11/4 15:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/25 20:40
From somewhere else
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
"Tired of you people"
Would this suggest Christie is tired of all educators ? Maybe the root problem to our education system and standards IS Christie !

No he's tired of people being unaccountable for their job performance, unlike in the private sector.

No, he's tired of people disagreeing with him. Christie is a bully - a thug, actually. And while many people in NJ clarly get off on the Governor cum Soprano shtick that he has perfected, it has a limited shelf life. Tomorrow will be the high water mark of Chris Christie's political career. The long, downward sloping hill portion begins Wednesday.

Posted on: 2013/11/4 13:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/4/28 22:07
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

neverleft wrote:

INTERACTIVE MAP: PER-PUPIL SCHOOL SPENDING

http://www.njspotlight.com/stories/13 ... /mapping-school-spending/

I'm always surprised when I see this, because for whatever reason (translated: welcome to NJ, home of corruption), none of that money ever seems to get spent on the kids. 'Round a decade ago, I was a long-term sub at Snyder. I distinctly remember having a 3-month stint with freshman special ed kids in science. The classroom was barren of anything useful. Computers? They were as old as the children and barely worked. Learning aids? Yea right. An inclusion teacher so I could get better help in teaching kids who couldn't pass an open note test? Keep dreaming.

Too many fingers dipping into the pie and the kids always end up getting fkd over.

I grant you that was almost 10 years ago and both spending and 'things' may have changed somewhat... but I'm not holding my breath that it's the case. Not when I hear stories from teacher friends of mine about how money keeps getting wasted on crap and not the kids.

Posted on: 2013/11/4 13:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users

Someone posted this on the nj.com comments?..interesting. Big bucks going to school districts.

2012-13 State Aid Summaries

http://www.state.nj.us/education/stateaid/1213/

INTERACTIVE MAP: PER-PUPIL SCHOOL SPENDING

http://www.njspotlight.com/stories/13 ... /mapping-school-spending/

Posted on: 2013/11/4 12:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
You are probably correct about foreign immigration but a lot of immigration in the inner cities is under the radar. In many school districts you have first generation families. I have seen the numbers and I have never believed the number of 12 million illegal immigrations, the number is much higher. We don't receive an accurate picture because as I stated before, an illegal immigrant's children are considered American citizen. That is not the case in many foreign countries. Even Germany requires one of the parents to be German before citizenship is given. If that same standard was required in the USA, I believe over 20% would still be considered illegal.

Posted on: 2013/11/4 3:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dojan wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Yes, other countries have immigration but not on the scale of the US...

The facts don't back this up. The US may have the largest total immigrants, but nowhere near the largest percentage. Immigration isn't the issue with US education if you compare the numbers.

http://www.oecd-ilibrary.org/docserve ... 99204A7D499E84092825567F8

"The share of the foreign-born population in the total
population is especially high in Luxembourg, Australia,
Switzerland, Israel, New Zealand and Canada where it
ranges from 21% to 42%. In a number of other
European countries as well (namely, Belgium, Spain,
Ireland, Germany, Estonia, Austria and Sweden), the
share is higher than in the United States (13.1%). It has
increased in the past decade in all countries for which
data are available with the exception of the two most
recent members of the OECD, namely Estonia and
Israel."

Right on. Many US parents, teachers, politicians use all kinds of excuses to ignore the core issues of US education. One friends recommended a recent book, The Smartest Kids in the World: And How They Got That Way. Here's a review:

Define "we".

Posted on: 2013/11/4 2:19

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/3/11 21:52
From Paulus Hook
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

The facts don't back this up. The US may have the largest total immigrants, but nowhere near the largest percentage. Immigration isn't the issue with US education if you compare the numbers.

Israel."

Right on. Many US parents, teachers, politicians use all kinds of excuses to ignore the core issues of US education. One friends recommended a recent book, The Smartest Kids in the World: And How They Got That Way. Here's a review:

Posted on: 2013/11/4 2:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Yes, other countries have immigration but not on the scale of the US. I taught in several Catholic Schools in NYC. It was rare to have students who parents were Americans, in the traditional sense and I am also including black students. Some were from Ghana, Kenya or Haiti. By the way, those students did not like the term "African Americans" they prefer to state their country not continent.

What is an American in the traditional sense? Or did you mean Pocahontas?

Posted on: 2013/11/4 2:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

Israel."

Posted on: 2013/11/4 1:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
Yes, other countries have immigration but not on the scale of the US. I taught in several Catholic Schools in NYC. It was rare to have students who parents were Americans, in the traditional sense and I am also including black students. Some were from Ghana, Kenya or Haiti. By the way, those students did not like the term "African Americans" they prefer to state their country not continent.

Posted on: 2013/11/4 0:36

« 1 (2) 3 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017