Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
71 user(s) are online (63 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 71

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 (3)

Re: WARD B: ESTHER WINTNER or KHEMRAJ "CHICO" RAMCHAL? WHY?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/2/5 16:38
Group:
Banned
Quote:

vindication15 wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
The issue is about lying, it is not about a high school diploma.

Oh, if the issue is not about the importance of the lie but about lying in general then let the next post be by someone who hasn't lied before...

Theoretically, I just ended the thread because anyone who posts after me is lying..

Let me also take this opportunity to tell the poster above to stop lying

I lie all the time, and have thus declared myself unfit for public office.

Posted on: 2013/6/10 21:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/28 15:39
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Michael Shurin posted this on Facebook:
After investigating the issue of Khemraj Chico Ramchal's status as a Bayonne High School (BHS) graduate, and speaking with both regular and night school representatives of BHS, it is clear that he did not graduate from BHS. I spoke with Mr. Ramchal last week about providing documentation proving his graduation, but at this point have gotten no return. As well, upon further investigation by Yvonne Balcer, it seems there is no record of him even attending BHS.

I'm now calling on Steven Fulop, Bill Odea, and the leadership of the Fulop team to remove Mr. Ramchal's bio from the campaign website. In addition, I'm calling on them to immediately email supporters and have all there Ward B committee people inform residents/voters about the false information that has been used in campaign literature.

This is now an issue of accountability and integrity from a campaign that promised both.

You are right! The entire Fulop administration is a sham now! Bring back Jerry! We may as well dismiss anything the Mayor-elect plans to do as this scandal is so groundbreaking and such a sleight on his image. In fact, Steve should probably resign now. How dare he not require the Council candidates to provide their diplomas. I'm SURE that true upstanding citizens like Fletch and Esther would have provided their HS diplomas without even being asked for them.

Posted on: 2013/6/10 20:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
In the NJ article Chico says he briefly attended Bayonne High School then left. That is not true. Bayonne HS keeps a history of all students who attend even those who drops out. Now he is saying he attended John Adams HS in Florida. That is considered a diploma mill.
http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/john-ad ... ited-miami-florida-463228

Posted on: 2013/6/10 20:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/16 20:23
From not downtown
Group:
Registered Users
Real or imagined? After Esther was appointed by Healy to the Jersey City Public Library, she suddenly stopped criticizing Healy?

Posted on: 2013/6/10 19:44
I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.
W. C. Fields

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/20 19:08
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

Oh, if the issue is not about the importance of the lie but about lying in general then let the next post be by someone who hasn't lied before...

Theoretically, I just ended the thread because anyone who posts after me is lying..

Let me also take this opportunity to tell the poster above to stop lying

Posted on: 2013/6/10 19:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2013/6/10 19:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/20 19:08
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
After investigating the issue of Khemraj Chico Ramchal's status as a Bayonne High School (BHS) graduate, and speaking with both regular and night school representatives of BHS, it is clear that he did not graduate from BHS. I spoke with Mr. Ramchal last week about providing documentation proving his graduation, but at this point have gotten no return. As well, upon further investigation by Yvonne Balcer, it seems there is no record of him even attending BHS.

I'm now calling on Steven Fulop, Bill Odea, and the leadership of the Fulop team to remove Mr. Ramchal's bio from the campaign website. In addition, I'm calling on them to immediately email supporters and have all there Ward B committee people inform residents/voters about the false information that has been used in campaign literature.

This is now an issue of accountability and integrity from a campaign that promised both.

Did he graduate from New Jersey City University?

The argument could be made that since he didn't graduate from college, it doesn't make him fit for the position but if he didn't graduate from BHS, how exactly does that affect his ability to do his job?

I'm just thinking back to what I learned from High School - and I can't think of life long lessons. Let's see...high school girls were mean and terrible, if you had a car you were super cool, ...drawing a blank

Posted on: 2013/6/10 17:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2013/6/10 17:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Esther Wintner has been an advocate for all the citizens of Ward B and Jersey City for the last several years by speaking out against rising taxes and their impact on homeowners and tenants alike. As a regular speaker at Council meetings she has made it overwhelmingly clear that the residents of Jersey City are not going to accept mismanagement and allow political corruption to dictate the business of the city. Quietly but with a firm commitment she sought and obtained a federal grant that allowed Jersey City to hire fifteen more police officers and a patrol device known as ?eye in the sky?. This is something the city did not pursue.

Esthers passion for civic improvement and her business skills have created the spark for change. Esther actively lobbies for a University corridor between NJCU and St. Peters? College which will enhance the aesthetic of Ward B and promote it as the citys? cradle of education. Esther quietly and with dedication volunteers to assist the homeless. Esther answers to no one but her fellow citizens and her conscience. She has proven her worth many times over and deserves the vote of all those who would vote tomorrow. She did it the hard way. She ?earned it?.

Posted on: 2013/6/10 16:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Fulop should have vetted his candidate. If you lie to get a job, (private sector) your fired! Don't blame the messenger.

Posted on: 2013/6/10 16:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/28 15:39
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Since the endorsement of Chico by the Teacher?s Union, I heard a rumor that Chico did not graduate from Bayonne High School even though it is on Fulop?s web site. Today, I went Bayonne High School and spoke to Cathy in the Guidance. There is no record of him graduating. Before I left, she suggested that she check to see if there is a ?jacket? on Chico. A ?jacket? means a student did attend but dropped out and perhaps attended night school. There is no ?jacket? on Chico.

Interesting, Esther has legitimate accomplishments you can list, but instead you choose to find some dirt on her opponent in order to malign him.

Posted on: 2013/6/10 16:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Since the endorsement of Chico by the Teacher?s Union, I heard a rumor that Chico did not graduate from Bayonne High School even though it is on Fulop?s web site. Today, I went Bayonne High School and spoke to Cathy in the Guidance. There is no record of him graduating. Before I left, she suggested that she check to see if there is a ?jacket? on Chico. A ?jacket? means a student did attend but dropped out and perhaps attended night school. There is no ?jacket? on Chico.

Posted on: 2013/6/10 16:02

WARD B: ESTHER WINTNER or KHEMRAJ "CHICO" RAMCHAL? WHY?
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/8/7 16:32
Group:
Registered Users
Please no generic "because Fulop says Chico will be better" answers....

Posted on: 2013/6/10 12:29

« 1 2 (3)

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017