Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
85 user(s) are online (72 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 85

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: prostitution in jersey city
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

caj11 wrote:
I'm with SixthBoro on all of this. Sex is just a natural act between two willing people and I don't see how it becomes so wrong once money is exchanged, but I don't have a problem with it going on, and I know it will always go on. Who are these people really hurting (other than themselves, maybe) and what will arresting them really do? It won't make the streets any safer. Don't tie up police resources with this nonsense, they have bigger priorities. Even if they are arrested and taken off the streets, someone else will replace them eventually. Just don't purchase their services if you don't like what they do.

What about the spread of STDs if not to the johns but to the loved ones around them. This becomes a public health hazard, thats how it becomes wrong.

Posted on: 2013/5/16 12:08
Get on your bikes and ride !

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/30 19:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SixthBoro wrote:
I really don't want to know how or why you know that.

You will never get rid of them, even if they get locked up for it, its going to continue. Even when its a larger ring, the pimp gets locked up the longest, the girls will continue to work when they are released. No sense in clogging up the already overcrowded corrections system with prostitutes. Save the spots for violent criminals.

I'm with SixthBoro on all of this. Sex is just a natural act between two willing people and I don't see how it becomes so wrong once money is exchanged, and no, I don't purchase the services of these or any other women who do this, but I don't have a problem with it going on, and I know it will always go on. Who are these people really hurting (other than themselves, maybe) and what will arresting them really do? It won't make the streets any safer. Don't tie up police resources with this nonsense, they have bigger priorities. Even if they are arrested and taken off the streets, someone else will replace them eventually. Just don't purchase their services if you don't like what they do.

Posted on: 2013/5/16 11:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
The easiest way to find whore houses in your neighborhood is via the newspapers and internet ..... they all have to advertize one way or another

Posted on: 2013/5/16 9:57
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/5/20 2:05
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SixthBoro wrote:
No sense in clogging up the already overcrowded corrections system with prostitutes. Save the spots for violent criminals.

These places should be reported to the authorities. Yes, some women chose to be prostitutes, however, there is a real human trafficking problem where women and children are forced to be sex workers. Also, please be aware that this problem will grow in the next year in our area due to NJ hosting the Super Bowl in 2014.

Posted on: 2013/5/15 22:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/7 17:22
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SixthBoro wrote:
theres one around Marion. you'll find them everywhere

I am pretty sure there is one right across from the county court house and sheriff's office.

Posted on: 2013/5/14 22:52

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/2/19 14:48
From Marion
Group:
Registered Users
I really don't want to know how or why you know that.

You will never get rid of them, even if they get locked up for it, its going to continue. Even when its a larger ring, the pimp gets locked up the longest, the girls will continue to work when they are released. No sense in clogging up the already overcrowded corrections system with prostitutes. Save the spots for violent criminals.

Posted on: 2013/5/14 22:34

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/5/14 14:40
From Greenville
Group:
Registered Users
the one on danforth offers everything for 5

Posted on: 2013/5/14 14:41

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/2/19 14:48
From Marion
Group:
Registered Users
theres one around Marion. you'll find them everywhere

Posted on: 2013/5/14 14:39

prostitution in jersey city

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/5/14 14:40
From Greenville
Group:
Registered Users
as we all know, prostitution is a large crime that is hard to eliminate. however there is word about a possible private prostitute that services customers on danforth avenue. the address isn't known but she does perform sex acts with ANYBODY OF ANY AGE....... reply with any more info on the underground activity in jersey city. she adds people on Facebook and asks if they have money, then tells them to go to her house for sex.

Posted on: 2013/5/14 14:35

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017