Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
142 user(s) are online (127 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 142

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Mosquitoes
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

native2 wrote:
expecting another nasty season of mosquitoes. thought thisbforum would be a good place to exchange ideas on controlling them. I have two issues.

1. slum lord a few houses away put a tarp over theirnbackyard so they dont have to upkeep it. probably causing puddles and mosquitoes. Any remedies through the city?

2. recently came across research on boric acid and sugar as an effective killer of mosquitoes if sprayed on foliage. anyone tried this?

With the election coming up tomorrow I'm more interested in how to rid the city of Healy and his corrupt political machine. The way to accomplish this is to talk to your every registered
voter that you know and remind them to vote. This will be a close election, and better to win the first round than endure weeks of pestering!

For ridding mosquitos - I found this NY Times article:

link

The boric acid and sugar appears to work!

Lets get rid of mosquitos & healy. They're both blood suckers.

Posted on: 2013/5/13 14:44

Mosquitoes

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/5/20 23:19
Group:
Registered Users
expecting another nasty season of mosquitoes. thought thisbforum would be a good place to exchange ideas on controlling them. I have two issues.

1. slum lord a few houses away put a tarp over theirnbackyard so they dont have to upkeep it. probably causing puddles and mosquitoes. Any remedies through the city?

2. recently came across research on boric acid and sugar as an effective killer of mosquitoes if sprayed on foliage. anyone tried this?

Posted on: 2013/5/13 14:34

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017