Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
78 user(s) are online (69 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 78

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Top Ten Reasons to Vote for Jerramiah Healy
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/7/1 9:09
From Southern JC
Group:
Registered Users
How's that working for ya? Do you get to keep your no-show job?

Quote:

byebyesteve wrote:
Top ten reasons fulop will not win

10. He can't get all his id thief buddies from 05 to pull off such a massive fraud

9. He will have no money because his war chest is empty after paying himself back the loans from himself to bloat it in the first place

8. Jersey city is a family city, we do not need a mayor with a first cat instead of a first lady

7. Come election day, many of his core supporters will show up to vote with out of state licemses and be refused

6. Most of steves base will get lost going to the polls because all they know are path trains.

5. People are sick and tired of fulop negative campaigning by fulops team. He came out with a platform months ago and left it to go negative. Real jc people hate that, especially from outsiders.

4. B4k involvement shows fulops real intention with out schools. Parents and boe personnel come out in force against it.

3. Downtown people know fulop stole levins ideas on pay to play.

2. Osbourse not pulling her share and internal disputes with connors and chico causing a breakdown in the end.

1. Fulop is a fraud, a phony, a republican. Jc tried that woth bret swindler and it set us back.

Back to goldman for steve

Healy for mayor

Posted on: 2013/5/21 10:50

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/9/4 20:51
Group:
Registered Users
I happened to be at Hard Grove Cafe, sitting at the bar, during one of the many, many fundraisers the owners there have held for Healy (what's in it for them, I don't know, but Im sure there's something he's dangling in front of their noses).

I saw Healy tip the bartender FIVE DOLLARS after numerous hours and numerous drinks before he went to make an ass of himself at the debate held downtown.

I also saw the candidate for ward F, tell one of his ex employess who now works at Hard Grove that he had no idea how he ended up on Healy's ticket, when the guy asked him what the hell he was doing getting involved in politics in JC.

Nice team Jerry.

Posted on: 2013/5/13 3:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/20 19:08
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

byebyesteve wrote:

10. He can't get all his id thief buddies from 05 to pull off such a massive fraud

9. He will have no money because his war chest is empty after paying himself back the loans from himself to bloat it in the first place

8. Jersey city is a family city, we do not need a mayor with a first cat instead of a first lady

7. Come election day, many of his core supporters will show up to vote with out of state licemses and be refused

6. Most of steves base will get lost going to the polls because all they know are path trains.

5. People are sick and tired of fulop negative campaigning by fulops team. He came out with a platform months ago and left it to go negative. Real jc people hate that, especially from outsiders.

4. B4k involvement shows fulops real intention with out schools. Parents and boe personnel come out in force against it.

2. Osbourse not pulling her share and internal disputes with connors and chico causing a breakdown in the end.

1. Fulop is a fraud, a phony, a republican. Jc tried that woth bret swindler and it set us back.

Healy for mayor

I love the idea that somehow "outsiders" care about what happens in JC. lol! Do you really think this mayoral election is on the radar of people in Manhattan? The idea that Fulop's base is a group of people from NYC is laughable. More than half the people in JC don't care who wins and you think there exists even a handful group of people from Manhattan who care?! rofl. I'm sorry, but no one in Manhattan is coming to JC, stealing an ID, and voting in this mayoral election.

Oh man, that is hilarious.

Posted on: 2013/5/13 3:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/11/19 0:07
From Pizza City
Group:
Registered Users
Haha, what a maroon.

Posted on: 2013/5/13 1:47

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/9/20 14:19
Group:
Registered Users
To bye bye Steve:
RE: number 8 on your list...I will take a first cat over Maureen Healy any day. Have you seen her lately? On Central Ave. the other day, she looked homeless and at the debates is belligerent. Probably drinking.

Posted on: 2013/5/13 1:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/12/25 1:59
From here to eternity
Group:
Registered Users
Blah, blah, blah

Tl; dr --> vote Healy May 15, 2013!
Quote:

byebyesteve wrote:

Healy for mayor
zzzzz zzzzz zzzzzzz

Posted on: 2013/5/12 23:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/7/25 21:48
From Van Vorst Park area
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

caj11 wrote:

Healy is nothing more than the Marion Barry of New Jersey. He, Sharp James, Lorenzo Langford, and a few other disgraced New Jersey politicians should do a circle jerk together.

Brilliant!!!

Posted on: 2013/5/12 23:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/30 19:51
Group:
Registered Users

Man - you are a trip byebyesteve. Let me dissect your reasons one by one...

10. I saw the police report you are talking about and it is based entirely on the word of one person, whose word is suspicious to begin with, and there has been no formal investigation of Steve whatsoever with this.

9. The election is almost over, money is not much of an issue now, and the last Jersey Journal article stated, according to ELEC reports, that Jerry and Steve had about $90,000 left.

8. I have no idea what this is about - whether Steve is married or not has no bearing on his ability to govern - definitely pretty stupid reasoning on you or anybody else's part - what does Healy's wife do anyway?

7. If people are properly registered to vote in New Jersey, a drivers' license is not the only form of ID one needs to show

6. Uh, okay... but the polls are open all day, people have received sample ballots and should know where to find the polls

5. Jerry Healy hasn't been negative with his campaign? Tell me - do you believe in the tooth fairy?

4. Oh, the school board matter... that's been investigated repeatedly and what has come of it? Nothing.

3. If he stole Levin's ideas, why hasn't Levin said anything about that? I've spoken to Levin myself about this and he has not claimed Fulop stole anything

2. How does this affect whether people will vote for him?

1. Fraud and swindler - talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Republican - why don't you check Steve's voter registration?

How anybody could say Healy for Mayor is way beyond me. By the way, if you had started posting on this board maybe a year or so earlier and a had a lot more posts about other things, people might actually believe you were not just some shill from the Healy campaign. See you in four years - try harder next time to be more convincing. Healy is nothing more than the Marion Barry of New Jersey. He, Sharp James, Lorenzo Langford, and a few other disgraced New Jersey politicians should do a circle jerk together.

Quote:

byebyesteve wrote:

Healy for mayor

Posted on: 2013/5/12 20:48

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/3/29 17:15
Group:
Registered Users
ID theft from 2005? I just went through this with Hudson County Elections. Someone in March registered my name with one letter missing at my address. They even had my birth date! I've been a registered voter in Jersey City my entire life. So it's happening all over again. More to follow.

Posted on: 2013/5/12 18:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/3/22 6:01
Group:
Registered Users
anyone else enjoying the ramp-up of crazy in byebye's posts? and over the course of just one day!

by Tuesday he'll be speaking in tongues.

Posted on: 2013/5/12 18:22

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/11/27 11:46
Group:
Registered Users

Healy for mayor

Posted on: 2013/5/12 16:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/11/19 0:07
From Pizza City
Group:
Registered Users
Clothing free porch, I love it!!

Posted on: 2013/5/12 14:07

Top Ten Reasons to Vote for Jerramiah Healy
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/5/18 17:32
Group:
Registered Users
10. All those great free hot dogs once a year

Resized Image

9. The Bad News: Big Brother is watching you. The Good News: He's not very good at it!

Resized Image

8. Now that Snooki's gone, maybe he could get us a Kardashian

Resized Image

7. A whole new crop of funtastic Deputy Mayors

Resized Image

Resized Image

6. Bike Tour replaced with Bar Tour

Resized Image

5. Hurricane-proof seawall constructed entirely of lite beer bottles

Resized Image

4. No more drunken brawling at the Shore - more drunken brawling here!

Resized Image

3. Four more years of open space at Journal Square

Resized Image

3. Crackdown on gangs of Hispanic young ladies doing filthy things to vulnerable politicians

Resized Image

3. Inspirational inaugural address ghost-written by Jeff Dublin

Resized Image

3. Clothing-free porch addition to City Hall

Resized Image

3. What? There's 5 number 3s? OK, I cants count very good

Resized Image

2. More free publicity for Jersey City

Resized Image
Resized Image

And the number one reason to vote for Jerramiah Healy...

1. Federal jobs program will hire dozens of new undercover informants

Resized Image

Posted on: 2013/5/12 13:00

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017